Black Sheep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,133 Followers

My mind was wrung out and my body exhausted. I walked past the white hallway to the large freezer which would surely have something in it to victual me for the night. I had barely entered the dining area when I stubbed my toe on something.

"Fuck!" I hissed at the pain coursing through my foot. The room was pitch black. I groped against the wall for a while before I found the switch and flicked it on. My eyes took some time to adjust to the brightness after which I proceeded to get my gastronomic salvation: cold fudge. I sat down and enjoyed it at the table itself.

There was a crash in the adjacent living room. My parents had probably left the window open and the wind had made a vase fall, or so I thought...

In reality, a different sight awaited me. My feet came to a screeching halt at the door. This room was better lit and the pale moonlight shone off the paler skin of my dear Aunt Hannah. She was on her knees, bent over the ottoman while a large silhouette held her hips and pounded away in a steady rhythm. She opened her mouth and looked indistinctly out the window. The silhouette was too tall to be Uncle Brent.

My body utterly failed me in that instance. My feet were paralysed and my eyes were wide open, matching my mouth. Each stroke into my aunt's rear end was followed by a ripple of her milky white flesh. Her eyes closed and then opened again, her face contorted in ecstasy.

I could just about tear my eyes away from the first scene before I saw the fragments of my Mom's favourite Ming vase on the floor. She was less than upset about it, given the look on her face as she bounced on the chiselled torso of her brother-in-law. Her gaze alternated between her own lover and the ottoman where her sister was being defiled.

Brent thrust his upwards, lifting Marilyn clear off the bed and she crashed down, impaling herself on his throbbing erection. She let out a squeal and then resumed her motions, riding him with gusto. His fingers sank into her flesh and controlled her movements. The entire scene seemed to be have been rehearsed to perfection in a theatre of the absurd.

Obscured in the darkness, I finally managed to get some motion back in my legs and made my way back to my room, unnoticed. I was too used to it to be upset or nauseated any longer, but each time opened a fresh scar in my psyche.

I passed Lucy's room and briefly considered talking to her. All jokes apart, she was the closest I had to a friend. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in."

I walked in and saw her lying on her front, facing her laptop with a frustrated expression.

"How's the chapter coming?"

"It's not," she snapped and rolled her eyes. "This is hopeless."

"I think I'll get out of your hair then."

She looked up at me and her expression changed to one of mild concern. She sat up and ushered me over.

"What's wrong, Damien?"

I shrugged lightly and looked at her with a lop-sided smirk.

"I went to get a midnight snack and -"

"Oh God! Don't tell me," Lucy began and I nodded in silent assent of her incomplete sentence.

"I'm so sorry, buddy," she said. "Here, sit down." She patted part of the bed close to her. She draped her arm over my shoulders and brought my face close to hers.

"I used to feel the same way you do, Damien," Lucy said softly. "Believe me, it wasn't good. But eventually I decided I had to learn to accept the way everyone around me is and go with the flow. So I write to distract myself. Otherwise, I'd go insane."

I looked at her and saw a genial smile of understanding.

"Come on," she smiled. "Let's go for a midnight stroll to the gazebo and talk some more."

"What about your chapter?"

"Screw the chapter," Lucy said. "My brother is more important. His Lordship will just have to accept that I write at my own pace."

She held my hand and caressed the back of it with her fingers. I smiled for the first time all day and got up from her bed.

"By the way," she said with her most mischievous smile. "I think you and Kurt would look good feeding each other breadsticks. Shame you turned him down."

I threw my hands up in exasperation and followed her outside.

* *

If you have reached here, be sure to vote, comment and let me know if you would like to see further instalments of this series.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,133 Followers
12