Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 05

Story Info
Natasha gives Hawkeye some... cognitive recalibration.
5.6k words
4.58
13.1k
16
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The following events take place during the first Avengers movie.

Most of the movie's events remain the same unless otherwise stated, though I may reorder some of the chronology for the sake of pacing. I jump around through the story so this works better if you remember the movies well.

Of course, Marvel owns all the rights to these characters, and there will be spoilers for the films involved.

*********

It wasn't long before Natasha spotted Hawkeye. She knew, rather than dealing with crowds of panicked helicarrier staff and agents, he would be on the overhead runway, where he could see things better. What did surprise her was his fast pace and heavy footing - it was as if he was driven by one mission, with no thought for subtlety.

Silently dropping to the platform alongside him, Natasha sneaked up behind him, hoping to take him down quickly, but knowing a day like this wasn't going to give her any gifts. Sure enough, before she could land a blow, he span on the spot, anticipating her approach.

In a second he had shot an arrow, but she was close enough, to dodge to the left of his bow. She grasped his weapon and attempted to pull it from his grip, but he pulled it back, elbowing her in the face as he turned. Bow in hand, he swung it at her wildly and missing. With a swift kick, she sent him flying back, before she slipped below the walkway.

'Did he really just hit me?' She wiped her lip on the back of her hand and saw a spot of blood. 'Clint wouldn't do this,' she thought, 'which means there's not much else to do here but knock him down'.

Swinging back up from the other side, she caught him off-guard, kicking him in the chest. He took the blow, but now with some distance between them, he released another arrow from his bow. She evaded it by leaping to the another platform, and he soon followed.

Utilising his bow more as a blunt weapon, he came in swinging. She dodged several of his blows with ease, but one she could only block with her fists. As he pulled back, she tried to grab the bow, but instead got the bowstring. He pulled the elastic back, before pushing forward and bringing her face-first into his weapon.

'Enough of this,' she thought to herself, reeling from the hit. She brought her knee as hard as she could into his thigh, then struck him across the face. As he stumbled back, she grabbed the bow from his loose grip and threw it behind her. Natasha drew her knife, only to look up and see him similarly armed.

For the first time, she saw his eyes up close. It wasn't like the Hulk's eyes had been, this was different. His eyes were grey, washed out, like all traces of his personality had been removed. So it came as a shock when she heard the voice of her friend come forth.

"What's that on your chest?"

"Sweat," Natasha responded, trying not to let his voice throw her off her game. "It's been a tiring day."

"C'mon Nat," he replied flatly, "We both know I've got better eyesight than that."

Natasha eyed him suspiciously. He sounded like Clint, but his actions have been overtaken. There was still something of him in there.

"Personally, I knew you could take the big guy. You should be proud. You're the only human ever to go toe-to-toe with him without at least breaking a hundred bones."

"I'm tired, Clint," Natasha said, readying her blade. "Can I just drop you in silence?"

Clint swiped at her with his knife, but was blocked. An instant later, he knocked the blade out of her hand, so she returned the favour by bending his arm back, then pushing his knife, still in his own hand, against his throat.

The two of them were locked closely as they tried to keep the knife closer to their opponent. Natasha didn't want to risk his life, a hesitation that gave him the opportunity to push the sharp edge closer.

Natasha may not have wanted to stab him, but she had no qualms about biting, so brought her teeth down hard into forearm. He released the knife and lost his stance, so Black Widow brought in the finisher. Flipping over his outstretched arm, she clutched it tightly and swung him around with all her strength, bringing his forehead into the walkway rail with a loud clang.

She watched him try to pull himself to his feet as she caught her breath, until he got to his knees. "Tasha?" he asked, but she knew better. Those cold eyes were staring back at her still, so she was never going to let her guard down.

Her left fist came down hard, knocking him out cold.

*****

Things seemed a lot calmer now. The helicarrier was still in the air, thanks to Cap and Stark's work with the engines. Thor and Hulk were god knows where. Despite the chaos of the attack, they hadn't lost that many agents. Except for Coulson. But Natasha wasn't going to mention that to Clint just yet, she could barely think about it herself.

She had found them a private and mostly unused medical facility, strapping him down to a stretcher after she'd got some help moving his unconscious body there. While he was unconscious, fighting against his bonds, as if in combat with a phantom enemy, she sat and watched him. Eventually, the events of the day proved too much, and Natasha fell asleep.

She awoke, bringing her head up from the hand it was resting on. She took in her surroundings, she was sat down still, and Clint was awake. The room was light still, but given the helicarrier's flight path often finding itself above the clouds, this gave her no clue.

Natasha tapped at a monitor on the end of the bed to wake it up, and saw the time. Somehow, an hour and a half had passed in a blink of an eye. She felt just about rested, having perfected the art of getting by on little sleep, but her partner wasn't doing quite so well. Clint's arms flexed and his eyes squinted in pain.

She stood up and walked over to his bedside. He looked as if he was suffering drug withdrawal symptoms, but with this kind of alien tech, she had no idea how it would feel. World's worst hangover, probably.

"Clint. You're going to be alright."

"You know that?" He laughed to himself, grimacing through the pain. "Is that what you know? I've got no window. I have to flush him out."

"You got to level out," Natasha said as she poured him a glass of water. "It's going to take time."

"You don't understand. Have you ever had someone take your brain and play? Pull you out and stuff something else in? Do you know what it's like to be unmade?"

"You know that I do."

Clint avoided her gaze, and looked to the straps on his wrists. He seemed to take account of his situation properly for the first time.

"Why am I back? How did you get him out?"

"Cognitive recalibration," she said with a weak smile, sitting down on his makeshift bed. "I hit you really hard on the head."

"Thanks."

Natasha smiled at him, hoping to put him at ease. She could tell where his mind was going, and wanted to keep him far away from that pit of guilt.

"Natasha," he muttered, and as she looked down she understood the awkwardness in his voice. She could see through his clothes, his pants tented with a full-blown erection.

"Oh," she said with surprise. "Been a while?"

"It's not that it's just... I think he's gone - but his effects are still kicking my ass. The prick couldn't just be a megolomaniac, he had to be a prankster too, didn't he?"

"You have no idea."

"I've got a case of magical blue balls, I guess."

Natasha laughed, and Clint did too. She was glad to see him smile, even if his eyes showed flickers of Loki's blue magic still. His smile quickly faded into anguish, and he gritted his teeth.

"Clint?"

He didn't answer her, but continued to fight against the pain, as if forcing himself to stay still and quiet, but failing to under the severity of the torment. Natasha had finally got him home, and this was what he was like. She couldn't stand to see him like this, she'd do anything to help. Anything.

Despite his clear discomfort, his bulge still hadn't gone. This is when Natasha understood what was happening, and why he was staying quiet about it. Without a word, she reached out her right hand to unbutton and unzip him.

"Nat, you don't ha-"

"Shhh."

Natasha didn't make eye contact with him, instead reaching inside his underwear and pulling his hard cock free.

"I think we found the problem."

His dick was as hard as any she'd seen, but with a clear difference. The veins that could be seen just under the thin skin were even more visible, all the same colour blue that she had seen infecting so much of her world today. It practically throbbed with need, and she could tell he needed a little help.

Holding it softly in her hands, she started to gently stroke his penis, trying her best not to apply too much pressure. Without looking at his expression, she could still hear his grunts of pain subside as he relaxed.

'This is by no means the only answer,' she thought to herself with some amusement, 'but it sure has been the most common one recently'.

As she massaged his cock, she pondered why he had been afflicted so badly. Loki had told her his plans to have Clint... take her. Following his orders, and driven by lust, maybe this was all in her name, to screw with her. It was only fair that she brought him some relief.

It may have been simply to break the silence, or maybe the feeling of closeness between the two of them made her want to talk, but Natasha found herself telling Clint about her encounter with Loki and what he had done to her body.

She didn't lie, but she didn't tell him every little detail about the last few days, as she liked to keep some secrets to herself. He tensed up at the mention of the god of mischief, but describing how her body responded had the opposite effect.

Natasha recounted how her costume seemed to tighten, how she couldn't wear underwear, and how she felt endlessly distracted by thoughts of sex. She had hoped to make him feel less alienated for what he was going through by describing what she experienced, but all the talk of her arousal brought him to the edge in no time.

"Ughh," Clint grunted suddenly, his abdomen tensing up as he came. His semen shot upwards, before continuing to stream out of his cock as Natasha's fist pumped him for all he was worth. After a few more strokes, she pulled her hand, now covered in his cum, away.

Grabbing a tissue from the side, she cleaned them both up, then studied his penis. It hadn't shrunk much, and still seemed semi-hard, but it was no longer plagued by veins. Neither it nor his eyes had any shades of blue; it was over.

"Wow. I clearly needed that. Sorry for the mess."

"I've seen worse."

Natasha smiled at Clint, remarking that he seemed to be normal now, if not a little tired. They'd have to be ready for whatever soon enough, but she knew he needed at least a little rest first. Reaching over to his wrists, she unbuckled the straps and set him free.

"I'm going to have a shower," she said as she got up. "Can you page someone and get another one of my uniforms sent over? My one is all fucked up."

"Page? What decade is this?"

"You know what I mean!"

Natasha laughed as she headed to the back of the room. Handily, there wasn't just medical supplies and equipment, but a full bathroom with a walk-in shower at its back.

The agent immediately started to strip off, removing her gloves and boots, before trying to get the one-piece costume off. It was no easy feat, given how sweaty she was and how tight the design was, but soon she was completely naked.

As she got in the shower, she let her mind think back to all the reasons why she needed this shower. Since her last one, she had been trapped in her suit as it constricted, found herself sweating from Maria's assault, her chase with the Hulk, and her fight with Clint. Not only had she repeatedly gotten wet, but she had cum twice without her suit being removed, leaving her inner thighs sticky. And, of course, there was all of Banner's precum that had covered her breasts and hands.

The water hit her body at a perfect temperature. She didn't even wash herself for a minute or so, simply letting the warm water cleanse her of the remains of the day. Yet with all the sweat and cum washed away, she was left with one last reminder. Her pussy didn't just want pleasure, it ached for it.

Apparently, even her unique experience with the Hulk had done little to tackle her arousal. In fact, she felt it more intensely now than before. Whether it was the effect of Loki's magic, his sceptre, or even side-effects of swallowing a little of the other guy's cum, she wasn't sure. Part of her felt as if this was just her that needed this. She had no reason to believe this, but the notion alone made her feel even more horny.

In any other circumstances, she would wait until the mission was over, or take herself back to her quarters to properly sort herself out. But right now, Natasha didn't care where she was, nor did she give a damn whether a nurse or doctor walked in on her touching herself. She just needed it.

Normally, she would touch her breasts to get herself in the mood, but this was different. She needed to cum, and she needed that feeling as soon as possible. With her left hand flat against the shower wall in front of her, she brought her right hand between her legs, shocked by how hot and wet it was already.

She allowed her fingers to stroke up and down her slickness for a moment, before she went straight for the prize. As her fingertips touched her clitoris her legs almost buckled from the sensitivity, but she carried on nonetheless, chasing her orgasm with desperation, her fingers a blur against her little bud.

The frustration subsided as her fingers did their work, the heavenly comfort soothing her. Yet the ache was still there, and her thirst for more kept her on edge. She was feeling greater and greater pleasure, yet her orgasm seemed further away, chased away by her anxious desire to reach it. Then, out of nowhere, the noise drowned out by the gushing water and her own one-track mind, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Before she could react, she felt another on her waist, holding her firmly, but not roughly. She felt the presence of his naked body behind her before he spoke, and when he did, the voice was deep and quiet, cutting through the sound of the shower.

"Nat," Clint whispered. "I need more."

Her hand slowed, but didn't stop its movements across her pussy, and her mouth opened, not sure what to say. His hand slid from her shoulder, stretching out along her arm to the wall she leaned on. He placed his hand on top of hers, echoing her pressure against the wall on her fingers, holding her in the same position.

His torso came closer, his chest grazing her back for a moment, before she felt his breath on her neck. His lips tentatively kissed her shoulder, then the base of her neck, as if testing her response. The third kiss was longer, pressing his lips against the side of her neck. She practically melted into him.

Shifting closer to her still, Natasha felt him against her. His hardness was pressed against her ass, then between her cheeks as pushed further in. With nowhere to move forward, she allowed Clint's body to surround hers, and let her hand wander from its place between her legs. Her fingers reached behind her, and found his hip, curling around to pull him in close.

As he continued to kiss her neck, his tongue massaging her skin, she pushed her ass back against him, grinding against his cock. She felt his hand move away from her hip, while his left arm still pressed hers against the shower wall. His manhood was pulled back, and she wondered for a moment what he was doing, until she felt his tip meet her vulva.

She let out a gasp, overcome with the thought of what was to come next, and unsure whether she should go through with it. This was Clint, this was her friend, her partner. He was married, he had kids. But when she finally found the power to speak, she simply said:

"Fuck me."

At those words, he pushed himself inside her, moaning into her ear as her warm cove welcome him in. He drew back, and on his second, slow, thrust forward, buried himself deep inside her. Natasha was in heaven, relinquishing all her control, held against the wall, offering herself to him to fuck as he pleased as the water rained down on her head.

Clint took his time, sliding himself in and out of her with a slow but firm pace. Natasha wanted more of him, but could only let out a small groan, which he seemed to understand. He not only quickened his pace, but drove into her harder, bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

Natasha tried to push back against his thrusts, partly to keep herself from falling forward from the force, and partly to grind against his cock as it filled her up. She stopped thinking about anything, about where she was or who was doing this to her, instead all she could think of was the feeling inside her as she rapidly approached her climax. And from the heavy breathing behind her, it seemed Clint was almost there too.

"I'm... gonna... cum," Natasha heard him say in between thrusts, and she responded without even thinking.

"Cum inside me."

With those words he redoubled his efforts, fucking her harder and harder. She could feel his penis swell slightly, pushing against her walls. His hand continued to tweak at her breast, and he brought his lips for one long kiss against her neck before gasping for air, and moaning in her ear.

"Oh god," he whispered.

The feeling was too much, she could feel him on the verge of ejaculating inside her, and the thought of that alone was enough to push her over the edge. She had been inches away from her peak since he first started fucking her, and his moans in her ear gave the final push.

"Aahhhhh" Natasha moaned, her voice bursting out from her as her orgasm hit her. It continued, not in waves, but as one, long, continuous euphoric sensation. Her body tensed up, her walls squeezing against his cock, and brought him to his orgasm too.

"Uughh" he grunted, his voice trailing off his thrusts became slower and harder. He slammed into her once, twice, three times as he came inside her, filling her with his cum. Another sharp gasp slipped out of Natasha's mouth, in tandem with his final thrust.

He held himself deep inside her as his orgasm diminished, before slumping backwards. As his penis slid out of her, she became conscious of his cum leaking out of her pussy, but still didn't move from her position, leaning against the wall as she caught her breath. The water from the shower was still pouring, but she had barely been paying attention to it.

She slipped her right hand to the nozzle and turned the shower off completely, bringing silence to the room, except for their breathing. It was at this moment, as she heard him behind her, that she realised she hadn't looked at him the entire time. That was a first for her, even in her job, and she was surprised that it felt so passionate without any eye contact whatsoever.

Natasha, knowing she would have to do it at some point, took her hand from the wall and turned around. Keeping her eyes to the floor as her last defence from him, she suddenly felt very naked, with no sound of pleasure or falling water to distract her from that fact. Looking up, their eyes met, and he looked like she felt; a little uncertain.

But after a second or so, slight amusement came to his face. Picking up on it immediately in the face she knew so well, Natasha couldn't help but smile.

"Clint," she began, "I -".

Before she could finish her sentence, he leaned forward and kissed her, his hand on her cheek pulling her into an embrace once more. She reciprocated, shocked that she did so without question, but happy not to think too hard about it. Whatever this meant, she'd forgotten how much she'd missed a little romance in her life from time to time.

12