Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was the first to cum. Kate felt the juice erupt all over her face as she screamed, "Take it all you fucking slut". Most went in her mouth and she lapped it up. Callum had her teetering on the edge and she couldn't bare the idea of displeasing either one of them enough to convince them to leave her when she was so close. Melissa seemed to sense this and pulled Kate's face up to look her dead in the eye.

"Don't you dare cum before he does," she threatened. Kate willed her body to listen, but the resistance only intensified the friction his cock surged through her. She kept her eyes locked on Melissa, desperately trying to stay on the edge, knowing she only had seconds before she shattered into a thousand pieces.

With the relief that water brings to the desert, she felt Callum's hot cum shoot deep inside her, filling her up until she was sure she would burst. Her whole body shuddered as it finally gave in and she imploded around him. She couldn't see, smell, or hear, but only feel. A euphoria that made those moments feel like an eternity.

As she came back to earth, she felt Callum lift her off the bed and to her feet. She stood nervously, and swaying slightly, unsure she could take anymore.

"Get out of here," said Melissa. Kate turned to leave. "But remember," Melissa called as she reached the doorway, "we still have your video. The next time we tell you to come over you better be here within the hour. This is just the beginning of the fun we're going to have."

Kate gathered her clothes from the living room and then left the house. As she drove home she contemplated what Melissa had just said. She had just assumed this was a one-time thing. But now they have the video they can blackmail her into submitting to them whenever they wanted. God knows how long they would keep it going for. She wasn't sure which was more bizarre; the fact that this couple had her completely trapped into being their newest toy?

Or they fact that she couldn't fucking wait for the next time?

12