Blackmail Has Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers

My mind whirled as I tried to comprehend what had just...well, what had happened over the past two plus hours. My mom just TOLD me she wanted to FUCK me. I had never asked for that, just some blowjobs! Not only did she want to fuck me, she wanted to ride my cock for several hours at a time! Holy shit, am I blessed or what!? Just then I remembered the shadow by my door, the shadow mom knew nothing about. If it had been my dad, he must be planning his revenge which would surely include my death. But, if it had been my sister, just what would that mean? How would she react? Would she dare to tell our dad? He just might kill the messenger, too! How do I approach her about this?

Falling asleep was difficult to do. I didn't know whether to cry in agony and dread, or to cry in joy at pleasures received and yet to be felt. Once asleep, pleasure definitely won out, as I had dream after dream about mom and I fucking etc. I was slamming my cock hard into mom's velvet pussy when I heard my name softly called out. My hips kept pounding into her then I heard my name again. Then I heard a gasp and my groggy eyes looked towards the door, where my sister stood with her mouth dragging on the floor.

"Ron, y...y...you need t...to get...um...up for breakfastrightnow." she said finishing rapidly before running from my room. I looked down to see me naked with my iron hard cock trying to fuck my sheets. April had just seen me plowing into my bed! Oh fuck, what had I been saying as she watched me?

I took a cold, nervous shower and was in the kitchen ready for work in less than 10 minutes. April was toying with her cereal as she watched our mom flit happily about the kitchen. I couldn't recall ever seeing mom this happy and vibrant. Dad had a pleased look on his face, certain that their coupling last night had been the cause. Mom walked dad to the door and they kissed goodbye. While they were occupied April whispered to me, "We have to talk!" I guess it was more of a hiss than a whisper. Just then mom turned from the door and our dad was gone for the day.

April frowned before getting up and rinsing her bowl and spoon. Then she placed them in the dish washer and said glumly, "See you two later." Then she was gone.

Mom went to the phone and dialed a number while I hummed along to a song playing on the radio. Mom's voice slowly encroached onto the song playing in my head as I heard her saying,"...oh yes, I'm sure he'll be in tomorrow. It's probably a twenty-four hour bug, he was up quite a bit last night. Okay, thank you, I'll tell him. Bye now."

"Mom, what did..." I began to ask.

"Honey, I need your cock inside of me and I need it now! I can't wait till our next brief encounter. I need what I said to you last night. I need you to fuck me all day! Oh god, I can't believe I just said that to my son! Oh my god, please fuck me Ron!" Then she was kissing my face all over as her hands tore at my jeans to release my rapidly growing cock.

Our clothes were on the floor in seconds and I lifted her onto the kitchen table. Mom grabbed my cock and jabbed it into her hole. So much for foreplay. I grabbed her thighs and slammed my cock deep into her. My hips pulled back and I slammed her again, then again, then once again finally bottoming out as my entire 9 inches was buried inside of her. "Oh my lord, Ron, you're so big and in so fucking deep! I've never felt so full before! Oh god, fuck me, Ron, fuck me hard and make me cum!" Mom was screaming as I pummeled into her pussy, her hands on my hips pulling me deeper into her tight wet cunt.

I had been pumping her velvet tunnel for maybe two minutes before mom's eyes locked onto mine, her jaw tightened, and her vaginal muscles clamped down onto my shaft hard, never wanting to let me go. "FUCK!!! Oh god YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'm cumming Ron, oh shit I'm cumming on your COCK! Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh god yes." Her hips were thrusting against me as her climax intensified. Suddenly her body went limp beneath me, her legs hanging from the table like dead weights.

I quickly looked to her face to make sure she was alright when she said, "WOW! That was so good and so quick. I don't think I've ever cum that quickly before. Oh god son, don't stop moving. Keep fucking me Ron." Then she pulled my cock deep within her pussy and wrapped her legs tightly around me. I think we may have loosened the legs of the table quite a bit as we fucked for a long time before I finally pumped a huge load into her pussy. "Shit it's been so damned long since I had six orgasms that close together! Whooee!"

I thought 'Six? Holy shit, I did that?' Then mom pushed me off of her and slid off of the table, then grabbed my arm and dragged me up to her bedroom. Once there she spun me around and then shoved me onto the bed on my back.

"Oooo, look at that nice hard cock, standing up for me. Oh baby, this is going to be so damned good!" Then she climbed over me and positioned her opening over my cock head before slowly sliding all the way onto my shaft as her hips rolled in circles over me. Mom leaned in and planted a long wet kiss on me then she rose into a sitting position and began lifting her pussy up before pounding back onto me.

My hands went to her ripe full 34D breasts, which looked absolutely fantastic on her 5'3" 105 pound body. "You've got really nice tits, Mom, they are flawless." I told her licking one of her nipples before taking it deep into my mouth and biting lightly on it. She went nuts as I did this and soon she was cumming hard again on my granite like pillar. Before she climbed on top of me I had glanced at the clock and saw that it read 9:38. When she finally rolled off of me totally exhausted, it read 12:45. I had lost track of her climaxes at about 14 and she had so many more that I couldn't even guess how many she really had. As for me, I came 6 times and loved every second of it.

Trouble was, as she rolled off of me, I thought I heard something and I know I saw movement in the open doorway. Mom was rambling on and on about how great that was, while I was straining to hear anything out of the ordinary. Just as I was about to stop straining, I heard the front door open and close. I knew the doors were all locked, so obviously the person leaving the house had a key. I voted that it was April, home to talk to mom.

We rested for awhile and then grabbed a quick light lunch. Then mom giggled and pulled me back to her bedroom. This time she took the bottom and pulled me quickly into position. One thing was for sure, at least for today, mom wasn't going to waste any time with love making or foreplay. She wanted nonstop fucking. With my youthful stamina and her rejuvenating oral talents that would be no problem.

Two hours later mom was coming down from another crashing climax and I thought I saw something in the mirror. When I looked that way I saw my sister's foot reflected in the mirror. The rest of her body had already left the doorway again but I knew for certain it was her. Soon I heard the front door open and close again.

Mom urged me on and I rode her to one more orgasm for me while she came at least four times. After that she pushed me off of her and said we needed to shower. When she got off of the bed she used the sheet to keep from draining a lake of my cum on the floor to the bathroom. I wanted to shower with her but she said no to that. Seemed if we did that we would end up fucking in the shower and we didn't have time for another round.

So after my shower I put on some lounging shorts and then took a much needed nap. I awoke a little over an hour later to the sound of April telling our folks to have fun followed by the back door closing. I got up and went down stairs to find my sister. She was sitting at the kitchen table and I said, "Hey, what gives? I heard the folks leaving."

"Dad came home early and told mom to shower and get "prettied up" as they were going to some business dinner for a client who had just got into town with his wife. Mom said if they down too many drinks they will just get a room for the night. She said they would let us know so we don't worry." April studied me for a few minutes before saying, "Okay, my turn, same question."

I looked at her and showed that my extreme IQ sometimes left a lot to be desired by saying, "Huh?"

April rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, what gives between you and mom? You know, blowjobs and fucking."

I felt my face turn 1000 shades of red and said, "Seems like you just answered it."

"Bullshit! How did this start? When did this start? Is it going to continue? Aren't you afraid that our jealous dad will find out and kill you?"

"You'll never believe me." I told her. Then I proceeded to tell her about the pool boy and how I wanted the same for me not telling dad.

"I can't believe she fell for that!" April said.

"Hey, you know how dad can get. Wouldn't you? Anyway, she didn't just say 'oh goody' and suck me down her throat. I gave her a time limit and she just barely made it."

April looked at me and said "You gave her a time limit of 2:00 in the morning! Are you nuts?"

"Maybe you didn't hear me earlier. I told you my deadline was 5:00 PM, so that she could finish me before dad got home. All day long she tried to talk me out of it, then she entered my room at about 4:55 and just went to town."

"So your story doesn't add up." April countered. "She wasn't going to do it, definitely not more than once. And she started going down on you just before 5 o'clock. So what the fuck did I hear going on in your bedroom this morning? I nearly came into your room; you sounded like you were being killed."

"She changed her mind about the installment plan! Hell, I just hoped to get a blow job or two or three out of this. You know I don't have much free time for dating. I guess she just likes my 9 inch cock too much to leave it alone!"

Standing up April put her glass in the sink, then turned back to me and said, "Damn, I almost believed you might be telling me the truth. But you had to go and screw that up with your 9 inch crap. Guys don't have cocks that big, horses do! I'll give you a few minutes to decide if you will tell me the truth!" Then she walked out of the room and went to her bedroom.

I poured myself a glass of Coke and went into the family room sat down on the couch and started watching HBO. April walked in and sat on the other end of the couch and said "I've been doing some checking and you are so full of shit!"

I looked at her puzzled then said "Now what?"

"You're so called monster cock! I've checked with all of my girlfriends and not one of them had ever heard of a real cock that size, much less actually seen one! The longest one was 7 and 1/2 inches, and she said if she ever found a guy with an 9" cock, well, she'd never let him go! No way are you that big!"

"I guess there's only one way for you to find out" I said before continuing, "hey, could you write down her name for me so I can look her up?"

"You are a real pervert, you know." April then changed the subject, "So you want me to believe that mom met your demand yesterday afternoon and that she came into your room on her own during the night. You want me to believe that she gave you a blow job for OVER 2 HOURS! On top of all that, you also want me to believe that you only actually came once! Just why the fuck should I believe this crap?"

"Gee, I dunno, maybe because it's the TRUTH!" I replied. "I really don't give a fuck if you believe me or not."

"Oh yes you do! Anyway, I stopped by your work place to see if you could have an early lunch only to find out that you were sick! News to me. So how did that happen and what was going on the two times I came home?"

"You certainly are miss twenty questions today, aren't you? If you must know, mom surprised me by calling my boss and telling him I was sick. Then she stripped us both and I fucked her on the table, right where you were setting your Coke earlier." April made a disgusted face. "After we both came she pulled me to her room and shoved me on my back before climbing aboard and riding me for hours. By lunch time I had cum 6 times and mom had at least 20 climaxes..."

"Shit, now you say you're a super stud! How can you be so egotistical about this?"

"Look, you asked, I'm telling, it's your choice to believe or not! Anyway, I know you saw her riding my cock, right?" April nodded yes. "After lunch she pulled me back to her room and took the bottom so I could fuck her. I didn't even try to count her climaxes but before we were done I came four more times over about 2 ½ hours. As I remember, you saw us when we came together on my third of the afternoon."

"You need to forget college and make porno films if you think you are that good!"

"I don't need to 'think' I'm that good, mom TOLD me I am! Like I said, believe it or not. Just don't tell our dad, okay?"

"No, I won't tell dad, anyone that can pile shit that high deserves to get a break!" April got up and stood in front of me, then leaned over to kiss my forehead saying, "Too bad you wouldn't tell me the truth. But hey, I love you anyway." While she said this I was staring down her shirt opening admiring her full teenaged boobs. Then she stood back up she started to leave, but stopped in her tracks as my lounging shorts began to tent.

"I love you too, sis. By the way, I've never told you this before but, you have great tits!"

April blushed as her eyes went from my face to my crotch several times. Unconsciously she moved her right hand to her left tit and rubbed it softly as she softly said, "Did I just cause that?"

"Yes you did," I said, then decided to go for broke "Take your top off and you'll get to see it reach full size."

"Pervert! You just want to see my boobs!" April glared at me for a moment then her face softened and she said, "Thanks for the compliment, though." Her eyes then dropped to my crotch again before her hands went to the bottom of her pullover shirt. "Oh, what the hell, guess we might as well find out for sure!" With that her hands quickly lifted her top over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Well, do you still like them?" April asked, standing there topless. Her tits looked fantastic! She's about an inch taller than our mom and her firm tits are probably 34DD. They sure looked massive standing out proudly on her chest. I whistled and she gave a little bounce on her feet making her firm perky tits jiggle temptingly. "Hey, shorts off, Ron."

I moved my hands to my waist band and pulled it down until my cock head stopped it as it was trapped in the material. "Hey, could a sexy girl lend a helping hand here?" I asked. April blushed slightly before her hand slowly came out and pulled my waist band out and over my shaft, allowing my cock to spring up and slap my chest.

"Holy fuck, Ron, you weren't kidding! None of my friends will believe me!"

"What, you're going to tell them!"

"Maybe not." April licked her lips as she slowly slid her hand up from my shorts and then asked, "Um, can I touch it? Please, Ron, can I?"

"Sure, go ahead, just be gentle, it's really had a workout today."

April's first touch was gentle as a feather as she carefully checked out its hard veins and mushroom head. A drop of precum appeared and she said "Oh fuck," as she caught it with her finger and then moved her finger to her mouth where she licked it off. Her eyebrows rose up and she said, "Oooo, your stuff tastes good! None of my boyfriends' spunk was this yummy." Then she squeezed my shaft and wiped off another drop which she also swallowed.

April's breath was hot and heavy as she straightened back up. Still grasping my cock she locked her eyes on it as she said, "Shit, why in hell does the best cock ever need to be attached to my little brother? FUCK! Oh my god, Ron, I...I..." then she ran from the room tears streaming down her face.

I sat there just remembering her touch as I wondered if I should go and talk to her or if I should stay away. After a couple minutes I had my answer as my still topless sister walked back into the room. Her lips were shivering like mad and her eyes were glazed over. She slid between my legs again and said, "I can't believe this is happening." Then her hands grasped my shaft and she slipped her lips over my cock head.

"Oh shit, sis." I groaned as she slid her mouth lower onto my shaft. Then she started sucking down hard as her mouth bobbed rapidly on me. Each time she pushed down farther onto my cock, then suddenly my tip entered her throat and she slowly pushed my entire cock into her mouth. Her sexy eyes were locked on mine as she inhaled me. With our eyes locked and my cock completely in her mouth I groaned "Oh April, that feels so good! No girl has ever done that to me, not even mom!" When I said that she attacked my cock like crazy, desperately trying to make me cum. Even though I had cum countless times today, I wanted to give her the reward so I never tried to hold it back like I had with our mom. April kept taking me completely down her throat for several seconds before pulling back so she could let her tongue tease my tip as she stroked my shaft with both hands.

After about fifteen minutes I groaned, "Oh fuck, April, I'm almost there." She removed her hands from my shaft and looked into my eyes as my entire cock disappeared again into her mouth. She locked eyes with me as she bobbed her face on my shaft and I moaned "Oh god, here it comes, oh shit, April, I'm cumming in your mouth!" and my cock erupted down her throat. She pulled back after the second spurt went straight to her stomach and caught the remaining three huge spurts in her mouth.

As my cock continued to throb inside her wonderful mouth, my sister gently swirled her tongue around and around my cock head, making the sensations of orgasmic bliss continue long after they should have ceased. All the while her eyes remained glued to mine as she studied my facial contortions. Finally she slid back onto my shaft until her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. Then she looked at my shaft as her lips clamped down tightly and she pulled her head slowly off of me. When my tip slipped from her mouth it did so with a very audible "POP", then my sister grinned at me and said "Wow, that was fantastic!" Then she slid up my torso and kissed me deeply as I got to taste myself on her tongue.

"Holy shit, sis, you just stole my line, because it was fucking fantastic! Where did you learn to give head that good?"

"Why thank you for the compliment, I learned kind of on the job...you know, on the blow job training!" We both chuckled at that. "A girl has to get good at giving head to remain a virgin, you do know that don't you?"

"Well, yes, but I didn't know that you were, are, a virgin."

April kissed my nose as she squirmed above me. "Yes, I still am, but I'm having a real hard time staying that way all of a sudden."

"Why, what happened?" I asked her.

"Stupid boy with the Mensa IQ. You happened," grabbing my cock again she continued, "this happened! I've blown lots of guys and I've never been so turned on as I am now. My pussy is literally on fire." April laid her head on my chest as her hand gently stroked my cock, keeping me rock hard and ready. She looked down at her hand on me and said, "Damnit, okay I believe you! I believe every fucking thing you told me, just stop torturing me!"

I stuttered out "Stop tor... what?"

Suddenly April lifted her hips and had her shorts and thong off her body in less time than I could say 'Fuck yeah!' She pulled my hand as she slid to the floor onto her back and said, "Come here sexy brother."

Oh jeezuz, my sister wants me to break her cherry, to take her virginity and make her a woman! Oh shit! She pulled even harder on my hand and I slid off the couch and into position. "Are you sure you want to loose your virginity to your own brother!" I asked her.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers