Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Mrs. Rollins! Did you sleep well last night?" Joey asked Zilpha in effort to mock her.

Zilpha was startled to see Joey this early, but she kept her composure and answered her young student's query.

"Oh its you Joey, I did not sleep as well as I would like to." She answered him without hesitation.

Then Joey entered the room and locked the door behind him.

"Well, Mrs. Rollins are you ready to continue where we left off yesterday?"

He asked his teacher while he got her hand and guided it to his throbbing cock and rubbed his cock with it through his pants.

"Joey, I have something to tell you." Zilpha interrupted as she removed her hand from his crotch.

"What?" Joey irritatedly asked her.

"Joey I can't let you have intercourse with me, because that would not be right. I'm old enough to be your mother." Zilpha explained to Joey with determination written all over her face.

"Ok, if that's your decision, fine. Just be ready for the consequences of that decision." Joey calmly told her while heading for the door.

But before he could turn the knob open, Zilpha grabbed his arm and

"Wait, I'm not finished yet. I said we can't have sex but I can do a lot of other things to pleasure you, like shall we say masturbate you? But that's as far as I can go Joey. Please understand?" Zilpha presented her proposition to her blackmailing student.

"What if I say no, Mrs. Rollins?"

"Well as I told you that is as far as I can go, Joey." Zilpha held her breathe as she waited for his answer.

Joey thought for a moment, He could say no to her proposal and she would be true to her word that masturbating him was as far as she could go, then he would email those pictures and that would start a scandal of sorts. Then Mrs. Rollins would suffer the consequences but he still would not have had her. But if he agrees to her proposal, at least he would be rewarded by a hand job from his mature teacher.

"Ok, Mrs. Rollins I'll agree to what you've said, but that would not just be a one time affair." Joey countered an offer.

"Ok, Joey, then that's settled. You'll not expose those pictures if I masturbate you." Zilpha clarified with him.

"Now can we start?" Joey impatiently asked her.

"We can't do it here Joey. Someone might barge into this office any time."

"Skip school tomorrow morning and go to my house so that we'll have some privacy." Zilpha explained to Joey while she hands him a piece of paper containing her address. "But... but..." Joey was trying to protest but Zilpha placed her finger on Joey's lips and then gently kissed him on the lips to stop his protestations.

"Now, Joey be a good boy and return to your class. And I'll see you tomorrow." Zilpha told her young blackmailer after she broke their kiss.

"Well... Ok Mrs. Rollins." Joey finally ended his protest, he was mesmerized by Zilpha's kiss.

After Joey went out, Zilpha sat down and heaved a sigh of relief. After contemplating on what happened Zilpha smiled to herself, she was getting out of this trouble anyway.

************************************

The very next day Joey, woke up at around 6:00 in the morning and by 7:30 he was standing across Zilpha's house. He could still see her husband's car on the driveway, so he concluded that he might still be in the house. So Joey patiently waited until 8:00 then he saw Mrs. Rollins' husband and her daughters went out the house and then boarded the car. Now he was sure that Mrs. Rollins was alone in their house. Joey waited for another 10 minutes before he approached Mrs. Rollins' house, he wanted to make sure that the car was not about to return.

Zilpha made breakfast early and then took a bath. She told her husband that she would not be going with them this morning because had to finish a report that was due this morning. When her family finished breakfast she hurriedly cleaned the kitchen and changed to her office uniform, which was a white satin blouse and an aqua green skirt, which was just cut above the knee. By 8:00 she was already pretending to work on some papers on her desk. By 8:10 her doorbell rang, Zilpha immediately got up and opened the door it was Joey.

"Good Morning Mrs. Rollins" Joey greeted her.

"Good Morning, Joey comes in." Zilpha replied as she guided him in, trying to project a smile.

"Sit down, make yourself comfortable." Zilpha told Joey acting very hospitable.

When Joey was seated, Zilpha sat beside him and then gently placed her hand on his thigh, in an effort to calm his nerves thus giving him an instant boner.

"So Joey, are you ready?" Zilpha asked Joey, she was eager to get this thing over with.

"I'm ready Mrs. Rollins, I've been ready for you the past 2 years."

"Joey, I think if we are going to do this you should call me Zilpha, at least while were doing this."

"Ok Mrs. ... err... Zilpha" Joey stammered his excitement growing with each passing second.

"Ok, Joey just sit here while I get something from my room."

Zilpha got up and went upstairs to her room. When she returned she brought with her a towel and a bottle of hand lotion and then she sat beside him on the couch.

"Joey you can take it out now" Mrs. Rollins ordered him.

"Take out what?" Joey was confused by her demand.

"I mean take off your pants." Zilpha told him as she faked a smile.

Joey anxiously followed her command he was really very excited such that when he pushed his jeans down, his cock sprang up, jutting from his nest of dark pubic hair. All ten inches of its glory.

Zilpha was surprised at how it looked like, it was enormous and its purple head looked like it will be bursting any time now. But Zilpha gathered her composure and acted as if seeing such a humongous cock was just an ordinary thing for her. Then Zilpha got hold of the bottle of lotion applied some on her palm and then she enveloped Joey's cock with it. Joey jerked as Zilpha's hand made contact with his cock. He could not believe it, his fantasies are becoming a reality the woman of his dreams was giving him a hand job. As Zilpha continued to stroke young Joey's cock she too felt a tingling sensation forming between her thighs, the same sensation that she felt when she held Joey's cock in her office. She was getting turned on again by what she's doing to her student. Such that Zilpha shifted her position, she was know kneeling on the carpet between Joey's spread legs, but still stroking his manhood.

"Oh Zilphaaaaaaaaa... that feels really goooooooooooood!" Joey expressed his satisfaction as Zilpha milked his penis.

Encouraged by Joey's reaction Zilpha cupped his balls squeezing them gently while her other hand continued stroking his cock. Joey felt that he was nearing an orgasm, so he stopped Zilpha from stroking his cock and then "Mrs.. Err Zilpha, can you take off your blouse?" Joey asked her, he would not cum yet without feeling her body.

Without hesitation Zilpha stood up and then unbuttoned her blouse and then took it off. She is now just in her bra. Then Joey pulled her in to him, such that she was leaning over him on the couch and her bra covered tits were just a breath away from Joey's lips. Then Joey reached behind her and unhooked her bra and as her bra fell harmlessly on the couch Zilpha felt Joey's breathe brushing on her pink nipples causing it to stand erect. By now Zilpha's pussy was drenched with her love nectar, her breathing grew heavy in anticipation of what Joey might do next. Then without saying a word Joey licked one of her nipple and then gently sucked on it. Bringing about a soft moan of satisfaction from his mature teacher.

"Ummmmhhhhhh..."

Zilpha felt guilty when Joey reached out and licked her breasts Zilpha knew she should stop him, but she couldn't. She was being carried away by the moment. Such that without Joey asking her she wrapped her soft hands around his massive cock and then started to jerk it off again.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, Zilpha" Joey moaned as he continued to suck on her creamy white breasts.

After a few minutes of Joey's pleasurable onslaught on her bosom Zilpha was on the verge of an orgasm such that

"Hhhhhhuuuuummmmmmhhhhhh..." Zilpha moaned as she bit her lip to stifle her cries, her body hardened and her grip on Joey's cock tightened as she came.

Joey was not aware that Mrs. Rollins had an orgasm because he too was on the verge of cumming. The pressure of Zilpha's intense stroking was just too much for Joey to take such that

"Zilphaaaaaaaaa... I'm cummmmmmming..." Joey screamed as he squirted his sperm all over her hand some of it hitting her skirt and her exposed belly.

As Joey violently came in her hand Zilpha continued to milk his cock until it went limp on her hand. Zilpha then sat down beside him; she too was exhausted from her orgasm. After regaining her bearings she immediately got the towel beside her and then wiped her hand with and then she reached for Joey's cock with it and then cleaned it from his sticky cum.

"Was it good Joey?" Zilpha broke the silence as she continued to clean his cock.

"It was the best, Mrs... err ... Zilpha"

"Ok, now hurry up and zip up your pants coz I'm running late for a meeting at the office." Zilpha ordered her young student as she gave his limp cock one final rub before placing it inside his underwear.

"When can we do this again Mrs. Rollins?" Joey impatiently asked his teacher as he felt his cock beginning to get hard, caused by Zilpha's rubbing.

"Just let me know, so that we can make arrangements like this, coz we have to be discrete about this Joey we don't want anybody knowing about what we have been doing or else we can't be doing it anymore." Zilpha explained to young Joey.

"Can we do it on Saturday?" Joey suggested.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do for Saturday, Joey." Zilpha did not commit to Joey.

"Ok now, Joey hurry up someone might miss you at school." Zilpha suggested to Joey at the same time she went to the kitchen.

"Ok Ma'm I'll be going now." Joey told her as he got out the door.

When Zilpha returned from the kitchen Joey had already gone out. As she sat on the couch she saw remnants of Joey's cum on it and wiped it. Zilpha felt guilty about what she was doing but she reasoned to herself that by doing this she would be saving her family and there reputation, but to her there was a second reason for her actions she was actually getting turned on by the situation that a young man, such as young as Joey, would really be obsessed with her, a married woman of about twice his age.

As she sat on the couch the events a few minutes ago flashed back on to her mind, She was holding Joey's 10-inch cock on her hand and jerking it off. She imagined how it would feel to get that humongous cock inside her pussy. These thoughts made her very horny such that she gently cupped her bosom and then made short circular motions on her nipples in an effort to pleasure herself. Then Zilpha hiked her skirt up to her waist and spread her long slender legs on both sides of the couch and then rubbed her pussy through her soaked panties and then placed the crotch of her panties aside and then she brushed her clitoris with her long, manicured finger nails.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..." Zilpha let out a soft moan as she imagined Joey's cock brushing on her clit.

After a few minutes of these, Zilpha was not yet that satisfied so she shoved two fingers into her drenched vagina as she visualized that Joey was ramming his ten -inch cock in and out of her pussy. This imagined vision was just too much for her such that


"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh... Joey." Zilpha screamed as she came for the second that morning.

After her orgasm, Zilpha was lazily rubbing her pussy when she came back to reality.

"No, I can't let my emotion rule me. You have a husband and a family you don't need this. That boy is just old enough to be your son. Masturbating him is as far as you can go with this boy." Zilpha reasoned with herself as she denied her feelings for the boy.

To be continued...

12