Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who says I don't have proof?"

Her mouth worked but no words passed her lips.

He smiled. "Want to see?" Without waiting for a reply, he crossed to his computer desk and moved the mouse to switch from screensaver to desktop image. "It's really good," he said, pulling out a CD from the holder and popping it into the appropriate drive. "Just wait." He double-clicked an icon on his desktop. The computer whirred and hummed. Then the media-player program opened. "Here you go, Angie. Your own amateur porn flick! Have a look."

Stepping closer, her face twisted with fury, still shaking, she watched as he opened the file stored on the CD. Her breath hitched as an overly dark image began to play.

"Like it?" Vic asked, glancing back and forth from her furious expression to the computer monitor and back.

Despite the darkness of the video, both his sister and her boyfriend were clearly seen and instantly recognizable. They were on her bed, both completely nude. Daniel was between Angie's splayed legs, licking her pussy eagerly as she whimpered, "Oh, lick my clit, Danny! Fuck, baby, that's good!"

Angie stood ramrod straight, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. "Turn it off," she whispered.

"But we're not even to the best part yet," Vic replied happily. "I really enjoy the bit where you go up on your hands and knees with him kneeling behind you. You're facing the camera, squealing with lust, saying all kinds of profane things to him. I'm sure Mom and Dad will love that part, too!"

"Turn it off!" she bellowed, seething.

Grinning, Vic closed the program, shutting the video off in mid-moan. He ejected the CD and turned to her, holding the innocent-looking plastic disc at his side.

"How?" she demanded.

He shrugged. "A hidden spy camera. It was about the size of a pencil eraser. I bought it not quite a week after that day at the pool. I put it in your room two days later while you were at the mall with your friends. The second night after that, you had Daniel over. I heard you moaning and activated the camera. I recorded two and a half hours or you two fucking and sucking." He held up the CD. "It's all on here. The next day, I slipped back into your room and pulled out the camera. Oh, and don't worry. I've burned more than a dozen copies of this video, too."

"You what?"

He nodded, grinning. "Yeah. And this is the only one in the house, by the way." He held the CD up again. "A few of the others I've given to friends in sealed envelopes with instructions not to open the package-"

"You're dead!"

"Don't worry. If I didn't trust them not to watch it, I'd never have given copies to them to hold. They don't even know what's in the envelope or that it has connection to you. Anyway, other copies are scattered here and there in little hidey holes across town." The grin faded from his face, his expression becoming one of utmost seriousness. "So, Angie, if you say one single word to anyone about my porn collection, or what you've put me through since that night you caught me masturbating in here, I will quite happily turn a copy of the CD over to Mom and Dad. Understand?"

Shaking with rage, she nodded.

"Say it."

"I understand." Her words were spoken through gritted teeth.

He watched her for a few moments, then said, "I think you do. Good." He put the CD back in its case and tucked it back into place in the holding rack before looking to her again. "You look tense, Angie. Relax."

She stood before him scowling, not moving, saying nothing.

He nodded. "You know what I've found to be the best way to relax?"

Still she made no reply but simply stared daggers at him.

"Masturbation," he said, answering his own question.

Angie only glared at him.

He nodded. "Yep. It's amazing how relaxed you feel afterwards. Maybe you should give it a try." When she still didn't answer, he said, "It'll be good for you, big sister. Go ahead. Right here and right now. Let me watch you like you've been watching me."

She inhaled deeply, then bellowed, "Fuck you!"

Vic shook his head. "No, you're a lovely girl, Angie, but you're my sister. I'll be perfectly content to just sit and watch you play with your no-longer-virgin-pussy. Go ahead, then. Take off your clothes."

"No."

He nodded. "I thought you'd say that. But if you say it again, I'll show Mom and Dad a copy of that CD I just showed you."

Her eyes grew wide. "You wouldn't dare!"

"I would. Believe me, Angie. After the humiliation you've put me though lately, I would in a heartbeat! The only way you're going to avoid that is by letting me watch you as you've watched me. Starting here and now. You've forced me to masturbate for you three times. I'll be nice and not count the night you snuck into my room and caught me, since I watched you and Daniel fuck. Okay? But you've forced me three times, so you've got to let me watch you three times. Then we'll call it even. And you start paying me back here and now. So, you either strip naked and masturbate to orgasm for me, or I give Dad and Mom that CD the moment they walk through the front door later. It's your choice."

"I can't believe you're doing this to me, Vic!" Her eyes swam with tears.

He smiled at her. "I felt the same way when you first started to force me. I felt like you were betraying me. But I got over it and did what I had to do. I'm sure you'll do the same. Now... What'll it be? You'd better hurry. They'll be home in a few hours. Assuming they stay as long as they'd planned and don't come home early."

Tears beginning to stream down her smooth cheeks, Angie pulled off her tee shirt.

"I thought that'd be your answer," Vic replied.

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up, you bastard!" Her words were barely discernable through her humiliated sobs as she pulled her shorts down, leaving herself clad only in her pale lavender bra and matching panties. They went very well, Vic thought, with her tanned flesh. "You aren't really going to make me do this, are you?"

He raised his eyebrows. "You made me do it. The only difference here is that, this time, I'm making you do it. The shoe's on the other foot now. Or, I guess I should say that the shoe's coming off of the other foot now. Strip. After that video, there's nothing I'm going to see that I've not seen before."

Slim shoulders shaking as her sobs wracked her lithe body, Angie unclasped her bra and pulled it away from her pert breasts, trying to cover her pale, untanned chest with her arm. Vic allowed her to do what she could to cover herself as she struggled out of her panties using only one hand to help them down her willowy legs. At last, she stood before him, completely naked, her hands over her tanless erogenous zones, trying to hold on to one final shred of modesty. Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she stared imploringly at him, her eyes begging him to let her go, to release her, to say this was all a joke and she didn't have to do what he'd said she must.

Vic watched her for several long moments before saying, "You'd may as well stop covering yourself. I'm going to see everything again, anyway."

She began to sob louder, her body shaking more violently.

Vic took a seat in his desk chair and swiveled it to face her. "You can assume whatever position is most comfortable for you. Do you need something to help you along? I can find a nice pictorial in a magazine of a guy you'd think is hot fucking a young woman. You can imagine he's Daniel and you're the girl if you like."

She shook her head and sat on the bed. One hand still covered her pale breasts while her other held its place over her snatch. Vic watched her and saw the middle finger of her lower hand moving a little. He smiled.

"Angie, no fair. Spread your legs for me. Let me see."

"Vic..."

He sat silently, staring at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Please," she begged. "Don't make me do this! I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry for what I put you through. I was wrong! Alright? Don't make me do this! I know what you went though now! I know how humiliated you were. I-"

He stood abruptly, cutting off her words. "No," he said, nearly shouting. "You don't know, Angie! You've taken your clothes off in front of me and that's all you've done! I had to masturbate to orgasm in front of you three fucking times! You wouldn't let me cover anything! You had to see it all! Hell, the second and third times I came looking at you! My own fucking sister! You have no fucking idea what you put me through, Angie! Not yet. But you're going to. So spread your damn legs and get busy. If you haven't cum by the time Mom and Dad get home, they get that CD. You've been warned." He sat back down, feeling his anger-flushed face burning.

Her sobs growing nearly to shrieks of despair, Angie lay back on the bed and thrust her legs open, revealing her pussy to him. One finger worked lightly over her clit.

"That's better," Vic said. "But you're not aroused in the slightest. You'd better hurry."

Her fingers moved faster but her clit stayed soft and there was no trace of moisture in her twat.

"It's not so easy to perform when someone you don't want to see you is watching. Is it?"

She didn't answer.

"Is it?" he repeated, his voice far louder.

"No!" she screamed, sitting up. "It's not! Are you happy?"

"No," he shot back, "I'm not! And I won't be until you do what I've told you that you need to do! Now get busy!"

"I can't, Vic!"

"You wouldn't accept that from me so I'm not accepting it from you!"

"Vic-"

"Payback is a real bitch, isn't it? Either you orgasm - very soon - or Mom and Dad will be watching that video of you fucking Daniel in a few hours!"

"I can't!"

Vic grinned abruptly. "I've got an idea. This should help you." He pulled out the CD and popped it back into the drive, starting it.

"What are you doing?" Her words were soft, marred by her crying, her voice suspicious.

"You, Angie, my dear, loving sister, are going to sit there and finger-fuck yourself to climax while watching Daniel fuck you."

"No. I don't want you to see that video, Vic."

"Tough shit. I've already seen it. And I'm going to see as much of it again as it takes you to cum. So, the quicker you perform, the less of it I see this time around. I promise you I'll turn it off as soon as you orgasm. Deal?"

Before she could reply, the video started to play on his computer monitor.

Angie's sobs grew louder again as she was forced to watch her first true sexual encounter repeat itself on her brother's computer as she sat naked, legs splayed wide, before him as he watched her. Tears streaming down her face, Angie began to massage her clit.

"Just close your eyes and block out everything but the sound of the video," Vic said softly. "Here. I'll turn up the volume for you." He adjusted the speakers' volume and the recording of Angie's soft moans of pleasure grew louder. "Maybe that'll help."

Without a word, Angie fell onto her back, one hand toying with her clit, her other hand tweaking her still-soft nipples. She was still sobbing, her lithe, mostly-tan body shaking.

Vic remained quiet, content to simply watch her and enjoy his vengeance.

After many minutes, Angie's sobs quieted to gentle whimpers and Vic saw that her clit was actually starting to swell. A bit of moisture was beginning to ooze from her pink slit. The scent of her musky aroma permeated the air.

Vic felt his cock swell in his pants at the sight and smell. His stomach tightened as he realized his sister's arousal was turning him on as well. He wondered if Angie ever got excited when she was watching him. He forced the thought from his mind and focused on her as she continued to masturbate on his bed.

Aromatic juice began to stream from her twat, trickling down over her puckered asshole to soak into the quilt on his bed. Her outer lips swelled, as did her clit. Her finger worked faster. Vic looked at her chest and saw that her nipples had grown hard as well. Angie was pinching and tugging at them with more and more urgency. He leaned closer, unable to help himself, wanting a better view of his sister's orgasm when it hit. He inhaled deeply, drawing the scent of her fragrance into his lungs and holding it there.

Angie began to whimper, not with shame and sorrow now, but with lust and pleasure. Her hips wiggled and squirmed as she dipped first one, then two and finally three, delicate fingers into her sopping twat. Vic clearly heard the wet sounds they made as they slid easily in and out of her. Angie's head thrashed from side to side as she moaned.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" Vic whispered.

"Um-hum," she moaned lightly.

"Good girl," he said softly. "Let me see you cum."

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Let me watch your pink pussy spasm with pleasure as you climax!"

"Um-hum," she whimpered again.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Very," she said, the word drawn out into a warm purr.

Vic felt his hard cock pulsing in his shorts as his erection strained to burst free.

Before he could say more, Angie's breathing hitched and she squealed loudly. Her back arched, leaving the bed, as her fingers danced quickly over her pussy and clit. Juice ran freely from her slit, drenching her hand, inner thighs and Vic's quilt.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

Vic leaned as close as he could without falling out of his chair.

Her pink twat was pulsing with pleasure as it pumped musky fluid from her body. Her head thrashed madly from side to side. Her words dissolved quickly into shrill screams of pure lust. After several moments, she fell still and silent.

Vic watched her for a few brief seconds, then, as he had promised, turned off the video playing on his computer. When he turned back, Angie was sitting on the edge of the bed, her hands once more covering her now-flushed chest and sopping pussy. She was staring at him in horror.

"One down," Vic said, "two to go."

Angie leapt up and ran to the door, naked, moisture still dripping from her snatch. She yanked open the door and fled. A moment later, Vic heard her door slam closed.

"I'll bring your clothes to you later!" he called to her, bending to pick them up from his floor.

When he picked up her lavender panties he paused, glancing at the quilt on his bed. A large patch at the side was soaked with Angie's lust. The smell of it filled the room. Reflexively, he inhaled and felt his hard dick twitch.

In a flash he was naked and stroking his shaft. Within moments he groaned with lust as a massive shot of molten cum spurted from his swollen head.

Catching his breath, Vic felt abruptly nauseous. "What the fuck am I doing?"

***

He waited nearly two months to claim the next installment of the payment due him.

It was night. So late is was well into the early morning hours. It was just as it had been when Angie had come to visit him for his second "show" as she had liked to call it.

After forcing her to masturbate in his room for him that day, Angie had been quiet and sullen for days and had avoided him like the proverbial plague ever since. Not tonight, though. Tonight it was time for more payback.

Standing quietly outside her bedroom door, Vic tried the knob. As he'd expected, the door was locked. Using her previous method, Vic began tapping lightly on the door, insistent, unceasing, until he saw light under the door.

"Who's there?" Angie asked.

Smiling in the dark at the fear in her words, Vic whispered, "Your loving brother."

He clearly heard her sharp intake of breath. There were a few moments of silence, then she asked, "What do you want?"

"What do you think I want?"

"No, Vic... Please..."

"Yes, Angie. You know the game. Do it or you know what'll happen."

He heard her quiet sobbing combined with the sound of the door unlocking. The door opened to reveal her. She was wearing only a flimsy satin gown.

"Vic," she said, her tone pleading, "please... Don't make me do it again."

Easing her backwards, Vic stepped into her room and closed the door softly behind him, locking it. "Yes, Angie. I'm going to make you do it again. Then a third time, just like you did to me."

Tears welled in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, Vic. I never knew what it was like for you, what I put you through."

He arched an eyebrow at her. "Honestly?"

She nodded, her expression turning to hope.

"Bullshit," he whispered.

Her face fell.

He stood watching her. When she made no move and said nothing, he asked her, "What are you waiting for?"

She opened her mouth, then closed it. Tears streamed down her face as she pulled off her gown. Beneath, she was wearing only white cotton panties. She slid them off quickly and stood nude before him.

"Oh," Vic said, keeping his voice low, "you'll be wanting to cum a lot more quietly this time than you did the last time, big sister. If you make that much noise with Mom and Dad home..." He trailed off, letting her imagination take over.

Her moist eyes grew wide. "Can you... Will you please...let me wait until sometime when they're...not home? Please?"

He shook his head. "Nope. You got me up in the middle of the night to masturbate for you. I'm just returning the favor. Be sure to keep the volume down."

She nodded, looking miserable, and turned away, sitting on her bed, watching him. "What if I cum twice for you tonight? That'll be the three times. Then we'll be even. Right?"

He smiled. "Anxious to get it over with?"

"Yes."

"No. You kept making me wait between performance, making me deal with never knowing when you'd come back. I want to do the same to you. I want you to feel everything you made me feel, all of the humiliation and all of the uncertainty."

Hot tears streamed down her face.

"You brought this all on yourself, Angie. Every bit of it. Remember that. You blackmailed me into masturbating for you. I'm just doing to you what you did to me. You're actually getting off easy. You know that? After tonight, you know you'll only have to do this one more time. I never had that."

She nodded, wiping her eyes, then lay back and spread her legs wide for him to see, showing him everything, as she began to diddle her already half-erect clit.

Vic pulled her desk chair over and sat, watching her. He noticed that she hadn't put up much of a fuss this time and was far, far quicker to start. And she had already been showing blatant signs of arousal before she started...

Angie's twat began to drool quickly and she dipped two fingers into her liquid musk and scrubbed them over her clit. She was already whimpering softly.

"Remember," he told her. "You have to cum quietly."

She nodded, splaying her slender legs farther apart for him. Vic noticed that her summer tan was fading away. He found himself looking forward to next year's tan. Shaking his head, he forced the thoughts away and leaned forward, staring at Angie's wet slit.

"Spread your pussy open wide for me, Angie. Let me see deep inside of you as you masturbate."

Without a word or any hesitation, she slid her other hand from her hard nipples to her twat, using the fingers of one hand to peel the petals of her sex wide open, revealing glorious pink inner flesh, as she scrubbed harder at her clit with her other hand.

"You're really wet," Vic whispered to her.

"I always get very wet," she answered.

The clarity of her response startled him. He looked up at her face and was surprised to see her head tilted to see could see him from her prone position. She was smiling at him, though her eyes were still damp with tears.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Nothing," she said. "But I've got nothing else to do while I masturbate - nothing else to look at. And you've said the last two times you came for me you were looking at me. I figured you'd want me to do the same. Cum looking at you, I mean. You know, as part of the payback you're extracting."