Blackmailed Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

But before any of the three stunned participants could say or do anything further the door burst open again behind Mr. Cole and in burst four police officers!

The officer at the front shouted out.

"Zachariah Cole you are under..."

His voice tailed off as he took in the sight before him. The suspect was standing naked behind a naked woman and had apparently just been screwing her while being watched by this other guy and from the reports he had pulled before heading out on this arrest these three were mother , father and son! Curtis had dropped the evidence in to the police secretly on his way to collect Kimberley and it was just extreme providence that they had arrived at this moment. The timing of Mr. Cole arriving home to find Zack pumping his wife from behind was deliberate and he had promised young Zack the night of his life and a free screw if he came with his other friend that night. The set up had been immaculately carried out and as Curtis watched from the garden as the scene unfolded he drew great pleasure from the look of stunned disbelief on his racist ex-teachers face.

"Ha, got you, you old bastard!" he said as he departed the scene.

Inside the house the other cops had got in and were staring at the tableau before them as Zack pulled his shrinking cock from his mother and was handcuffed. Mr Cole had finally found his voice and was asking his wife what the 'hell was going on' while the rest of the cops got a good view of her naked body and tried to comprehend how mother and son could have been found like this, post coitus with the husband / father apparently looking on. It certainly wasn't their normal arrest scene.

Kimberley Cole stood there not really knowing whether to try and cover her sweat covered, naked body (god was that cum dribbling down her inner thigh?), to appeal to her husband, to her son or to the arresting police officers but in her mind she just focused on Curtis telling her that she would be properly fucked' tonight and looking round she guessed he was bang on, she was properly fucked all right.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers