Blackmailed MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henryo
henryo
165 Followers

"Yeah. Mrs. Moser saw me walking and offered me a ride."

"Oh. How nice of her."

Rick had been ready to give it to Sheila good. He could smell the whiskey in the car and he could tell from the condition of Sheila's unbuttoned blouse and messed up hair that hanky-panky had been going on. But like most locals, football was king in town and this could cost Jason a game or two or even the rest of the season. So Rick filed this away in the back of his mind thinking someday he would get even with this bitch Mrs. Moser.

"Drive carefully Mrs. Moser. I'll be seeing you around."

Sheila could finally breathe again. Her heart was pounding so hard she thought it might burst through her chest. She started the car and drove off.

When they reached the road behind Jason's house Jason invited her in.

"Look Mrs. Moser, you can't go home like that can you. My mother has some sweaters she never wears. She's about your size. You can have one and fix your hair. It won't take long. We can go in the back door. I always leave it unlocked in case I get home late."

Sheila realized he made some sense and no one would be home for hours and no one could see them go in the back door. She really needed to clean up. If Sierra saw her like this she would bring it up in every argument they would have for years. Sheila agreed, shut off the car that sat on the dirt road behind the house and followed Jason in. She desperately wanted another shot of whiskey.

Once they were inside Jason left Sheila in the kitchen where she looked in the mirror behind the sink. Her hair and makeup were a mess. She imagined what Rick had thought at the sight of her appearance. She wiped away her smeared lipstick and began fixing her hair. Jason was already upstairs looking for the sweater. While he was gone Sheila noticed a bottle of scotch on a shelf nearby. Still upset from being stopped by Rick, Sheila grabbed the bottle and took a few swallows, put it back and continued with her hair. Jason hadn't come back yet so Sheila took off her blouse to work on the stains.

As Sheila heard her name called out she grabbed a kitchen towel to cover the top of her and turned around. There stood Jason totally naked with a pink sweater dangling from his erection which stood at ninety degrees.

"Jason no! We can't. I've got to get home."

Jason tossed the sweater onto the counter and Sheila's eyes went right to his rock hard cock.

"How can you...you just came not more than five minutes ago?"

"I'm ready morning and night and several times in between."

Sheila backed up against the counter as Jason took her face in his hands and kissed her. First she tried to push him away but his power was overwhelming. She held her arms out, unwilling to embrace the naked form that was now against her but the kissing and the warmth from his hard, muscular body began to melt her will. Sheila let out a few more "no's" but they melted too and her arms finally wrapped around him, with his cock pressing up against her stomach. She pushed away his mouth for a moment.

"We've got to hurry."

His only response was a wicked grin as he kissed her once more, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth as if it were his cock. Now Sheila began to moan. She wanted his cock in her pussy which was rapidly growing wet. Her hands were now roaming over his athletic body available for her pleasure. She pulled away momentarily.

"Fuck me, Jason! Fuck me!"

"Anything you say, Mrs. Moser."

Jason spun her around and leaned her over the counter. He pushed down her slacks and panties to her knees then began to work his cock into her now soaked and hungry pussy. Sheila's alcohol breath was panting at an ever increasing pace as Jason took charge of her body. Sheila surrendered and just enjoyed, as his cock began to piston in and out.

As Jason fucked Sheila he reached down and grabbed the back of her bra, but instead of unhooking it he ripped it apart. He reached around her and filled his hands with her swaying breasts. Between the alcohol and the sex Sheila went into a daze unaware of where she was, focused only on pleasure. She hadn't known sexual joy like this in so long and this young stud was giving her a rejuvenation of her youth. Sheila's right hand found the sweater on the counter and she squeezed it tightly as if holding onto something valuable that might escape.

Jason pounded away from behind, enjoying the simple physical pleasure on one hand and the psychological pleasure of fucking the assistant principal on the counter of his own kitchen. He knew it would be dangerous to tell his friends about this but the temptation was growing within him. He knew that eventually one day he would but it was just a matter of how long he could hold out.

Sheila reached her first orgasm quickly and soon remembered her surroundings once more. To the right was a trophy cabinet full of trophies no doubt won by the young man pounding away at her pussy. She thought there should be one more there for the joy he was giving her. She considered her condition, leaning on the counter, her torn bra hanging from her arms, her pants and panties around her knees and cum juices streaming down her thighs. These images in her mind help bring Sheila to her second orgasm.

When Sheila let out a loud moan Jason gathered that she had cum and decided to finish himself. He picked up his pace and the room filled with the sound of slapping noises as his body pounded against Sheila's ass and cunt. He finished with a powerful lunge and then collapsed down onto her back, sweating and breathing heavy.

Both of the two rested in that position for over a minute before they began to gather themselves. Sheila used a kitchen towel to clean up the juices while no word was spoken for several seconds. Finally Sheila broke the silence.

"I've got to go."

Jason didn't say anything as Sheila put on the sweater. The naked boy walked over to the refrigerator and opened it, looking for something to eat. Sheila felt the silence, something that wouldn't be there if this had been romance. The silence was evidence that this was just fucking, nothing more.

As Sheila walked toward the back door Jason spoke.

"Thanks for the Jack."

Sheila was home in five minutes and put her blue blouse in the kitchen sink to fix the stain. She poured herself a drink and continued to wash her blouse when Sierra entered.

"Where have you been?"

"Just shopping."

"Yeah? Well, wherever it was you must have sat in something because the back of your slacks are a mess."

Sheila realized it was probably fuck juices. Fortunately before Sierra could make any inquiries the doorbell rang.

"Could you get that, Sierra?"

After Sierra walked away Sheila felt the dampness on the back of her pants. She was angry that she hadn't been more careful. She took the blouse and after rinsing it began to wring it out when Sierra returned.

"Who's at the door?"

"It's a classmate of mine. Do you mind if we take a swim?"

"It's a little late for that, don't you think?"

"Yes, but it's so warm out and I've been studying all evening. I could use a swim before bed."

"Okay."

Sierra yelled to the other room that it was okay. That's when Jason walked in.

"Thanks for letting us swim, Mrs. Moser."

Sheila quickly removed the look of shock from her face before Sierra could notice it. The two teenagers went out to the changing room next to the pool as Sheila stood there in a daze. She hung her blouse on a towel rack and went to the window to watch what was going on at the pool, all the while wondering what she could do about it.

The two teens were playful as they swam but Sheila pretty much knew what was on Jason's mind. Sheila began to think of how she could save herself and Sierra from the clutches of the handsome stud. Then it came to her. She needed a distraction. Something that Jason would focus on and relieve her and her daughter from his sexual predation. Suddenly she came up with an idea. It was a terrible thing to do but it was something that only she could get away with and it might just save her from the blackmail situation she was in.

henryo
henryo
165 Followers
12