Blackmailing Susanna

Story Info
Woman forced to cum while husband sleeps unaware.
3.2k words
4.3
133.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Sir:

Thanks for exploring with me! I learn something new about myself every time you play with your pet. Thanks for being the inspiration behind this story.

********

As Susanna laid in bed, listening to her husband snore, she sighed. She had been hoping that after he returned from his business trip he would have been a little more interested in... well...catching up. But after two weeks away, she got nothing more than an "I missed you baby, but I am EXHAUSTED. I'm just going to head straight to bed." And that's what he did, without anything more than a quick peck on the lips in greeting.

Now she was in bed, unable to fall asleep, not just from his snoring, but from the fact that she was fucking horny, and her husband couldn't care less.

Susanna loved her husband and was proud of him. He's worked hard and therefore moved quickly up through the ranks at his company. But with his latest promotion came a lot more traveling and Susanna was starting to feel like she had more of a relationship with her vibrator than with her husband.

She sighed again.

She'd been trying to fall asleep for over an hour now and just couldn't. She was just too wound up. She decided to do a little something about it to blow off some steam. She just needed to make sure she was quiet. The last thing she wanted was for her husband to wake up while she fucked herself with a vibrator right next to him. She wasn't even sure he knew about her sex toys and she would prefer to keep it that way. They'd been together since they were teenagers- were each other's firsts actually, by unfortunately things never really moved past vanilla sex and Susanna was slowly coming to terms with the fact that she liked things a little bit more risqué.

She grabbed her laptop, opened up the internet browser, and logged onto her favorite porn site- using the incognito function of course. Again, she didn't need her husband knowing about this and didn't really want her internet history tracked. She began scrolling through the stories section of the website, preferring them to the over the top videos. She then navigated to the non-consent category and clicked on one that caught her attention. An intruder had snuck into a woman's room in the middle of the night. She awoke tied to the bed, naked.

Susanna began slowly circling her nipples while she read. She imagined what it would feel like to be in that woman's position- tied up, helpless, becoming aroused against her will. The lack of control excited her. The man in the story brought the woman closer and closer to an orgasm, with Susanna bringing herself closer to one as she moved her fingers from her nipples down to her clit. Susanna circled her clit, progressing in smaller and smaller circles and occasionally dipping her fingers into herself and using that wetness to lubricate her fingers.

God. She was so close. She moved her fingers faster, starting to lose her rhythm as her orgasm approached. Just as she was about to cum, a chat window popped up in the center of her screen. Susanna bit back a groan at the interruption. Apparently the universe just did not want her getting off tonight. She was just going to close out of the chat screen, irritated by the interruption, when he saw what it said.

The effect was that of a bucket of ice water being dumped over her head.

"ANON: Good evening Susanna. I wonder how your husband would feel if he were to wake up and catch you touching yourself to one of these stories."

Terror filled Susanna. How did this person know her name...and HOW did they know what she was currently doing? Fear had Susanna frozen. She didn't respond. After a minute of deliberating, Susanna decided she was just going to close out of her browser and forget this even happened. She would go to bed, and in the morning she would be grateful to have her husband home again. However, just as Susanna hovered over the red X in the corner, a new message came through.

"ANON: Now, now Susanna. Don't act rashly here. After all, you wouldn't want this to go public would you?"

Susanna was confused over exactly what "this" was, but she didn't have to wait long for an answer. Less than a minute later a new message came through. But this one was a picture.

Of her.

On her bed.

Fucking herself with her large purple dildo.

"ANNAGRAM: Who the HELL are you? And how do you have that photo?"

"ANON: The who and the how are not important. What IS important is that you do everything I say or this picture goes public. I'll post it on this site you love so much. I'll send it to your friends and family members. Hell, I'll even make sure your boss gets a copy. Understand?"

Susanna felt as though she was going to be sick. But as she reread this man's message the nausea in her stomach transformed into rage.

"ANNAGRAM: You are a sick fuck. You think you're hilarious, don't you? Why would I listen to you? There's no way for you to follow through with your threats. Have a nice night, asshole. I'm leaving."

Susanna closed out of her browser and shut her laptop-she was shaking. She had no idea how that person even had a picture of her. She didn't ever remember taking a picture like that. Perhaps though, it was a drunken night alone and she sent it to her husband and just didn't remember doing so. Computers and phones get hacked all the time. That's probably what happened. Susanna took a deep breath to calm herself. The guy was an ass. Nothing more.

Just as Susanna convinced herself that the anonymous blackmailer was full of shit, her phone alerted her to a new text.

She slowly removed her phone from her pocket to look at the incoming message. It came from an unknown number. She opened it.

It was a picture of herself. From earlier that day. Walking into her office. Before she could reply, another photo came in. This one of her at lunch earlier this week with her dad. Another photo- her at the bar last weekend with friends. Another photo- her leaving the gym with her best friend.

Finally one last message:

"Do you believe me now?"

Susanna was shaking. It was clear this wasn't a joke anymore. She felt like she couldn't breathe. What was she going to do? She stood frozen, staring at her phone.

"Well, Susanna? Are you going to do what I tell you? Or am I going to have to prove to you how quickly I can ruin your life?"

Susanna was trying to think of a way- ANY way- out of this, but she couldn't.

"Susanna. You have 10 seconds or everything I have on you goes public. And trust me, bitch, it's a lot more than just a single photo of you pathetically fucking yourself with a dildo."

Susanna took a deep breath and replied, "Okay! Okay! Yes. I'll do what you tell me to do. Please just don't show anyone these photos. Please!"

"That's a good girl. Here's what you're going to do, slut. I know how horny you are right now, and I know how close you were to cumming a few minutes ago when I so rudely interrupted you. So you're going to lie back down next to your husband and finish what you started."

Susanna stared at her phone shaking her head. This guy was crazy if he thought she was going to GET OFF now after everything he just dropped on her.

"Now, now slut. Don't shake your head at me. You need to learn that you're not in charge anymore- I am. And I can see everything you're doing right now. I've been watching you for weeks. Now. Touch your nipples."

Susanna, terrified, did as she was told.

"Circle your fingers around them, moving closer and closer to your nipples. Now pinch them! Hard!"

Susanna again did as she was told, arching off the mattress as she pinched and tugged both of her nipples. They had always been sensitive and nipple play- especially rough nipple play- was one of her weaknesses.

"Hah! I knew you were a whore! I see you arching off your bed. You're begging for it, aren't you slut? You want more, don't you?

Susanna nodded her head. There was no point in typing a reply if he could see her.

"Finally! Move your right hand down to your clit and start circling it again. Just like you were doing so nicely before I called you out for being such a fucking whore while your husband slept right next to you."

Susanna closed her eyes, the disgust with whoever was texting her mixing with the disgust in herself and her growing arousal creating a cacophony of conflicting emotions. She moved her hand down to her pussy and dipped her fingers inside to gather some of the lubrication she was now making copious amounts of. Involuntarily she groaned and pumped her hips again, but then fearfully glanced at her husband. Still snoring. She signed and began circling her clit. Slowly at first, but then she started moving faster and faster. Her breathing became heavier and heavier. She was close. So close now. Just a few more circles around her clit and-

"Stop."

Susanna looked at her phone and shook her head. No. No way. She was seconds away from her orgasm for the second time that night. She was not going to stop. She just needed a little more-

"I said STOP, you fucking cunt, or I release the video I have of you now fucking your own fingers."

Susanna immediately stopped at the sight of that. She knew he was watching...but RECORDING?? And yet... the idea didn't make her as angry as it should. In fact, it was kind of... hot. God! She wanted to cum. She NEEDED to cum. She unconsciously pumped her hips up and down, fucking the air.

"Look at you, bitch. Such a fucking cocktease. Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum at the direction of a stranger while lying next to your husband?" Susanna nodded her head. "So beg. Beg me to let you come. Say 'please sir. Please let your little fuckpet cum." Susanna picked up her phone to type out what he wanted her to say. "Nuh-uh-uh. Out loud. Beg me out loud. Don't worry. I'll let you whisper it so hopefully hubby doesn't wake up. Beg. NOW!"

"Oh god. Oh please sir. Please let your fuckpet cum. Please!" Susanna whispered frantically.

"Good girl. I'll let you cum, but not on your fingers." Susanna figured he meant that he wanted her to cum on her dildo, but then she heard her front door open and shut. She froze- eyes wide open in fear. Her phone went off again. "That's right, you hear me, don't you? You're going to cum tonight, but its not going to be on your fingers and its not going to be on your husband's cock. It's going to be on mine. Now get up, walk across the room, and stick your fucking slut face against the wall. Don't look behind you. You don't want to test me."

Susanna slowly got up from her bed, being careful not to jostle her husband, and walked across the room, facing the far wall. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see anything she wasn't supposed to and risk any more than what she was already. She could feel her cunt juices running down her thighs. Her pussy and clit were throbbing and the only thought she was able to keep in her head was how much she needed to cum. She heard her bedroom door open, and then shut. She took a deep breath. And then she felt him standing behind her.

He placed both his hands on her hips, slowly sliding them up her sides, taking her t-shirt with them. He pulled the shirt off over Susanna's head and threw it onto the floor, leaving her completely nude. He then grasped both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers of either hand and pinched them. Susanna groaned.

"Ssshhhh, pet. You wouldn't want hubby to hear would you?" Susanna shook her head. "Then you better stay quiet, pet." He continued pinching and twisting her nipples while Susanna breathed through her teeth focusing on staying quiet. Just as Susanna felt as though she had a handle on the sensations this man was Inflicting upon her, he leaned down and bit her neck, right where it meets her shoulder, before laving the area with his tongue. She moaned again. God. She fucking loved it when her neck was bitten and sucked. The act always sent chills cascading down her entire body.

The man pulled back again before whispering in her ear, "You stupid whore. You're going to wake up your husband with all the noise you're making. Is that what you want? You want him to see you fucking another man? A STRANGER?" Susanna shook her head. "You obviously can't be trusted you stupid slut. Wait here. Don't move." He walked away from her. Susanna heard him open a drawer and then walk back over to her. She was about to ask what he did when a pair of her panties was shoved into her mouth. "Since you can't follow SIMPLE instructions, I guess I'm just going to have to gag you." The man went back to toying with her nipples while laying a series of kisses and bites along Susanna's neck. She moaned again, but the sound was muffled by the makeshift gag.

He moved his hands away from her breasts, slowly sliding them down over her abdomen down closer to her pussy. Susanna pumped her hips hoping he would continue his descent. He chuckled quietly into her ear. "Does my little pet want some more? Does she want to feel my fingers pumping in and out of her pussy?" Susanna nodded. God. That was ALL she wanted at this point. He chuckled again before nibbling on her earlobe and allowing his hands to drift further down. Susanna pushed her hips into his hands. At this, the man shoved two fingers into her pussy, pumping them quickly in and out several times before adding a third finger. Susanna closed her eyes and let her head fall back to rest on this stranger's shoulder. Susanna kept moving her hips in time with his fingers fucking herself on his hand, following his tempo even as he pumped his fingers faster and faster.

A constant stream of muffled, incomprehensible moans were now coming from Susanna. This was it. Oh god. Oh fuck. She was almost there. So. Fucking. Close.

He stopped. Again. Susanna thought she was going to cry, until she heard the sound of the man lowering the zipper on his jeans.

"Do you want my cock baby?" He whispered into her ear. "Do you want me to fuck you harder than your husband ever has? Hard enough to make you walk funny for the next week? Do you want to feel my cock slamming into you, my balls slapping your ass with each thrust? Well, whore? Tell me!"

Susanna nodded frantically, moaning through her gag and trying to reach behind her to grasp the man's cock. He slapped her hands away. "Hands on the wall, fuckpet. Don't move!" And then, without any further warning he slammed his entire length into her pussy in one thrust.

Susanna's head fell forward to rest against the wall as she fought a scream. God. He felt so BIG inside her. He must have been larger than her husband. And fuck. She didn't realize what she had been missing. He pulled the entirety of his length out of her until just the head remained in her pussy and then slammed the entire length into her pussy again.

And again. And again.

He set a punishing pace and Susanna fucking loved every second of it. She couldn't remember ever having a better fuck than what this stranger was giving her at this moment. Her pussy squeezed his cock each time he pulled out- as if trying to keep it lodged inside of her, and welcomed the invasion each time he thrust back in. Susanna felt herself approaching orgasm again for the god knows which time- third time? Fourth time? She was terrified the man was going to stop again like he'd made her do so many times that night already. But instead of stopping, he maintained his pace and at the same time reached around to finger her clit.

"I'm going to count to five, pet. When I say five you can cum- but not a second sooner. Do. You. Understand. Bitch?" He enunciated the last four words with a thrust of his cock. Susanna nodded desperately.

"One." He thrust his full length back into her pussy, hitting a spot inside of her that made her knees week.

"Two." This thrust was paired with tight circles around her clit bringing her so close to the precipice. Susanna was afraid she wouldn't be able to hold back the impending orgasm.

"Three." Another thrust. This one paired with a light flick of her clit. Oh god. Oh fuck. Oh SHIT. She was right there. She held her breath.

"Four." This time he rotated his hips as he thrust into her, hitting places inside her pussy that have never been explored before.

The man pulled out his cock, again so just the head remained nestled between Susanna's soaked pussy lips, but this time, instead of thrusting back into her, he paused. Susanna tried to move her hips back, to push his cock back into her, but he pushed her tight against the wall. Then, with just the tip of his cock in her cunt, he shoved his thumb into Susanna's mouth. "Suck it, bitch" he whispered into her ear. Susanna was so far gone she complied without even thinking. After only a few seconds he removed his thumb and leaned forward to whisper again in her ear. "Remember, my beautiful little whore, cum on five." She nodded.

Suddenly he thrust the entire length of his cock back into her pussy at the same time he shoved his thumb into Susanna's ass. "Five!"

Susanna fell apart. Her pussy pulsed with her orgasm, squeezing the man's cock like a vice, triggering his own orgasm. As he pumped rope after rope of steaming cum into Susanna's pussy, Susanna's knees buckled. She remained supported, trapped between the wall and the fucking sex god behind her. He continued pumping into her through his orgasm. Once completed he stepped away, letting Susanna slide to the floor. She heard the sound of a zipper again and then the bedroom door open and close again.

Her phone went off again. She had a new text.

"Go clean yourself off pet, and get to bed. I'll be seeing you again real soon."