Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 04

Story Info
Blacktung receives a request from the apothecaries.
6.1k words
3.56
16.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blacktung walks into the guild hall and home of his beloved Wyxt and searches for her upstairs. Where could she be? "Wyxt! Are you around?"

Wyxt is, today, in the kitchen area of the guild hall. Sitting on the edge of one of the tables, the half-troll, half-elf is clad in that skimpy mageweave thong that hugs her ass, and the simple swashbuckler top that just barely covers her breasts, her nipples often the only 'support' keeping the shirt from simply exposing her full breasts. "I'm up here dear, warmin' by th' stove!"

Blacktung steps into the kitchen and smiles as he sees Wyxt. He sits down next to her with a semi-serious worried look on his face. He looks as if he's about to ask something odd. "Love, I've just been asked an odd request by the Chemists of Undercity. I've told a few people about your mixed elf and troll blood and that seemed to catch the interest of quite a few of the higher ups there. Especially concerning your. . . er, milk. They asked if it would be possible to obtain some samples for 'study', they say. Bit of an odd bunch."

Wyxt purses her lips lightly, one finger rubbing idly at a polished tusk as she peers at Blacktung. The 'bath' from a few days ago still is showing on her skin, the firelight of the stove reflecting off of her visible cleavage, legs, and arms as she leans forward to peer closer at BT. Notably, her breasts swell and almost spill out of her shirt when she leans forward. The request causes her to blink, Wyxt, needless to say, surprised that word about her teats has gotten out. "Oh. Err... well... they're not going t' try and turn it int' some new plague are they?" Lips purse. Not all half-elf, half-trolls milked like Wyxt did, either.

"I shouldn't think so my dear. It might be just for cataloging purposes. Possibly use it in some potions or something. I do not know! I am not an alchemist." Blacktung doesn't fail to notice the large breasts almost fall out of her top and slides a little closer to her, causing one to press against him. His hand idly slides down her back and rest on her ample bottom, giving it a loving squeeze.

Wyxt taps her tusk lightly, before giving a faint nod... "Ah, well, I s'pose I can give 'em some milk. ..Onl'h problem be, th' onl'h time I be leakin' milk is when I be horn'h as 'ell an' my breasts swell up." She peers down at her chest, free hand idly rubbing in her cleavage as she ponders. "Usuall'h be when I be losin' control..." she giggles faintly as he slips closer to her, purring lightly.

Blacktung smiles at her as he continues to rub. "I do know that - and I've brought some friends from the Warband that could assist you in that respect. They should be arriving shortly - I figured if you had declined the request, we could still have some fun." Blacktung gets a devilish grin on his face as his other hand reaches up to cup a heavy breast.

Wyxt blushes, quite remembering the stain she had vigorously been trying to scrub out of the carpet a few days ago... before realizing it was easier to just re-dye the whole thing. She shivers, and licks her lips, as Blacktung cups her full, heavy tit, hard nipples already straining the fabric of her shirt... the pull on the fabric frees one breast, exposing hard blue nipple as Wyxt leans back just a bit, legs spread somewhat.

Blacktung pinches the exposed nipple in one hand as he removes his helm and lets his long tongue unfurl. 'First I think we should get you warmed up first before they arrive.' he mind-whispers. He pushes her slowly so her back is on the bench, legs facing her. He then removes the tight thong from around her wide hips noting they're slightly damp already. Spreading her legs a bit for her he places his head in her lap and gives her warm slit a few licks before snaking his long tongue up inside her, tasting her juices and playing inside her pussy. His tongue expands and contracts, trying to reach deep within her.

Wyxt doesn't mind a little warm up in the least. She moans, lightly, as her nipple is pinched, eyes closing as he teases her, before he spreads her legs. She herself offers no resistance, long smooth legs spreading wide for him as her hands move to her tits, rubbing and kneading her own breasts, trying to get that extra stimulation going as that long, thick tongue fills her already hungry pussy. "Mmm... oh yeah... tongue fuck me...." she murmurs as his tongue wriggles and fills her puss, hips arching to help his wet tongue fill her as much as possible.

Blacktung uses his long tongue to the best of his ability, flexing and relaxing to simulating thrusting into her. The tip plays along the inside walls of her throbbing pussy, coaxing her insides to spasm in pleasure. His arms move around her thighs and ass, and he places both hands full on her chest, massaging them both and running her nipples across his fingers, teasing them.

Wyxt licks her lips, starting to pant just a bit, as her pussy contracts around his tongue, trying to milk it. Hands move to cup her breasts now, offering them up to those massaging, playing hands, and the sound of strained fabric ripping fills the air a moment as what little support she shirt had for her breasts gives out, making the until now functional shirt more of a jacket that emphasizes those ample breasts. Firelight shining off her breasts and belly, she begins to grind back against that thrusting tongue, breath hot... if she wasn't in the mood to fuck before, she definitely is now.

Blacktung suddenly removes his tongue from her with some difficulty, her pussy cletching and not wanting to release him. 'I think I've got you warmed up enough now - shall we go down to the hall to meet our guests? Seems to have the most room available for our needs' he mind-whispers.

Wyxt blinks, then blushes, once his tongues come free with an audible squelching. Cunt dripping wet with lust, groping her exposed breasts, she sits up, catching her breath, as she nods slowly. She stands up, taking a moment to regain her senses, before, with a giggle, she heads down the stairs, no thong on this time, and her lovely tits exposed to anyone who might be downstairs to look, as well.

Blacktung walks down the stairs with Wyxt and is not surprised to see his fellow Korkrons waiting. They had spent a bit too much time upstairs. Noting how much his lover seemed to like them before, BT noted that all six of the bulky tauren he asked to come were staying there in loincloths waiting, in addition to a couple orc similarly dressed. One orc walked up to BT and handed him 4 decanters with suction cups placed on top. "Just like you asked Commander Blacktung," said the orc, though the orcs eyes were more on Wyxt's exposed tits then BT. Indeed, all of the Korkrons in the room seemed to be adjusting their loincloths a bit. Blacktung knew Wyxt was probably a bit anxious to get started and led her to the middle of the room, motioning her into her standard fucking position.

Wyxt looks a little surprised at the group that waits for her, though it doesn't cause her to stop as she makes her way down the steps. Those ample breasts bounce lightly with every step, and her thighs glisten with her lust and the saliva from Blacktung's tongue still seeping out of her puss. One hand idly cups and squeezes her breast as she approaches the group, before saying, in a husky voice... "Who wants t' milk this bitch?" she licks her lips. Oh no, she has no problem with supplying some milk to the undead back at the undercity, apparently. Motioned to the center of the room, she drops to her knees on the carpet, then onto all fours, heavy breasts swaying beneath her as she purrs.

Blacktung steps back onto the benches to watch for a bit as the first two taurens step towards Wyxt, one behind and one in front, and they remove their loincloths to reveal their massive bullcocks, thick and veiny, throbbing in anticaption. The one behind places his fist sized cockhead at her pussy slick with juices, and rubs it up and down to coat his shaft. Meanwhile, the tauren by front places his enormous fat head against Wyxt's glossy lips and waits for her to accept it.

Wyxt pants, just a bit, as that thick hot cockhead rubs at the lips of her cunt, teasing her. Wyxt's thick, glossy blue lips purse a moment, kissing the head of that bull-cock before her face, as she shivers, before her mouth opens, for long, bolted tongue to lick at the head of that tauren's shaft, the cold metal bolt teasing his cock as she purrs. Hips arch, putting her ass up high in the air, her pussy offered freely to the tauren behind her to sink into her depths now, as tits wobble beneath her, Wyxt giving the tauren before her a sly wink.

Blacktung watches as she prepares the bullcocks before her at both ends. Both bull grunting with pleasure, they begin pushing into her from both sides, her pussy stuffed with the beginnings of a massive cock trying to plow its way into her, as her mouth is crammed full with cock as well. Slowly and surely they inch their way into her, sliding down deeper and deeper into the horny troll. Blacktung starts stroking himself, watching carefully at her huge swaying tits for the first signs of that sweet troll-milk.

Wyxt is getting used to these huge cocks. Even though she is, of course, once more tight, hips arch high and knees spread apart on the carpet, the troll slut's cunt soon enough full of that thick meat. Notably, hips twitch just a bit, guiding the tauren in just that little bit easier into her warm, tight depths, as she groans around the cock wedging itself already into her throat. One hand comes up to the tauren's hips before her face, and urge him to fuck her face freely... she wanted to fuck, and she wanted cum, and that wilf fucking would have her milking in no time.

Blacktung is surprised at how easily the massive cocks slide into her welcoming hole - she must be getting used to those thick shafts. Plungling into her, both taurens find her face and hips flush with their own hips, cock firmly lodged deep in her throat and womb for a few seconds, savoring her warming and wetness. Then they both begin hammering her from either end, the sounds of squelching saliva and pussy juices loudly filling the air as her heavy tits swing back and forth to the fucking. Wyxt can feel both cockheads deep in her, almost touching somewhere in her center. They now control her and use her to service their huge shafts, all thoughts of milking gone from their minds.

Wyxt groans with pleasure between them, vibrations running through the thick shaft in her throat, as both of those tauren begin to fuck her good and hard, pummeling her pussy and throat with those throbbing cocks. Blacktung could see that, being pounded between those cocks, one deep in her womb and the other nearly in her belly, her tits are already starting to swell, Wyxt vaguely comparing herself to some cow as she's fucked back and forth. The thought is surprisingly a bit kinky to her, and hips buck back against the cock deep in her cunt now, walls of her pussy clenching down tight around the tauren behind her, and letting him fuck her swallowing throat up and down the shaft plunging into her mouth. Hand leaves the tauren's hip, now, to squeeze and knead one of her swaying tits, feeling them swelling, knowing she'd be milking soon already as she's used.

Blacktung continues to watch her huge swelling tits, and moves to sit beside her with her bottles. He places them down and begins playing with her fat tits, tugging and teasing her swelling nipples. BT can hear her grunt and moan over the pistoning cock in her mouth, saliva drooling out around the wide shaft and dribbling down her chin as her pussy gets more of the same treatment, the thick bullcock pulling out 8 inches then slamming into her, the balls smacking against the wet juices freely flowing down her thighs and soaking into the tops of her leggings. BT enjoys the milking motion he's making as his lover moans, pants, and squirms under the force of both cocks.

Wyxt lets her hand fall from her tit as Blacktung starts to work on her swollen tits, and with her pussy and mouth stuffed with cock, being used like livestock, Blacktung would find successful results coming along as Wyxt moans and groans between those pumping cocks. The sound of wet fucking in the air, milk slowly begins to dribble from her nipples, initialy sprinking the ground before Blacktung can get the bottles in place. Lips purse tight around that salty shaft in her mouth as balls hit her chin and her nose is buried in tauren crotch hair, her tongue stroking the base of that rough fucking shaft as he uses her throat like a pussy. Hips grind back to meet those almost painful thrusts into her cunt as she finds herself awash with pleasure, her womb filled by the thick head of that cock with each thrust, the troll woman paralyzed from moment to moment as she's sandwiched.

Blacktung smiles as milk begins dribbling out of her swollen tits. Lifting one huge breast with one hand, he sets the bottle underneath and suctions the top unto the leaking nipple - no easy task with her getting pounded so roughly. He then repeats the other side. Since her breasts are so large, the bottoms of the bottles actually rest on the ground and the tits are held up slightly by them. Blacktung gets to his feet after placing the bottles and looks at his beautiful fucked wife-to-be. He wanted some fun too. Straddling her back, he places his cockhead wet with precum at her rubbing and thrusting until the head pops in past the pucker. Laying down across her back, her places his hands against the sides of her tits, squeezing, trying to force more milk out as he pushes into her bowels and begins filling her last hole. Once all the way in, her begins fucking her ass in time to the other two plunging cocks.

Wyxt turns just slightly purple with embarassed flush, as bottles are rocked back and forth just a bit beneath her by that rough fucking. Still, with the tight suction on her suddenly all too happy to give nipples, the bottles hold firm, the suckling bottles sending even more pleasure through the half-blood bitch's body as she purrs around the cock ramming its' way into her throat. It should be no surprise that when the tauren behind her plunges his cock deep into her womb, hips arch high, offering her ass up for Blacktung to spear his way between her firm cheeks even as she herself cums aroudn the thick tauren in her cunt. That hot, familiar cock in her ass is more than enough to set her off, back rigid from the thick poles holding her firmly in place as her pussy suckles on the cock pulsing in and out of her, urging it to fill her womb with that hot seed. Wyxt at the same time swallows hard, cutting off what little flow she has, as lips and throat wrap tight around the cock fucking its' way into her belly. Her tits being squeezed and fondled, and herself already orgasming, the first two bottles would already be about half full, the troll slut out of control with lust and love for the moment.

Blacktung loves the tight feel of her bowels milking his cock and the feeling of her swelling tits on his hands. BT sees both bull quicken their paces - Wyxt can feel a bulge forming on the underside of the shaft in her mouth, the load slowly traveling down past her lips, past her tongue, preparing to blast her stomach with warm sticky seed. All three are stuffing, using and abusing her like the milky cow-slut she is, she won't stop getting fucked til they all feed her loads of their cum and milk her of all four bottles.

Wyxt is well on her way, apparently. The bottles are filling somewhat quick, now that Wyxt is being rocked back and forth between those three cocks with wild abandon. Her juices dribbling down her legs, cocks in ass and puss squelch as hips meet her own, and thick glossy dick sucking lips seal around the base of the tauren's shaft before her, as her tongue curls tight against his shaft, and she begins to stroke that rising bulge, guiding that thick torrent of cum along down his shaft. Tits jiggling even with the pressure of the bottles, milk squirts constantly into the bottles... no doubt Wyxt will be feeling drained after her donation.

Blacktung can feel it all happen, laying on her back, fucking her ass. The tauren in her mouth finally erupts, painting her throat thickly with hot sticky seed as the tauren in her pussy slams home and drains his huge load deep in her, filling her to the point of making her belly bulge. Quickly both cocks are removed, making a slurping noise as cum flows out of her pussy, and drools over her chin. She only has time for half a gasp before the next tauren cock forces its way into her mouth with a surprised 'Mmphf!' causing the newly deposited cum to squelch out and around the new shaft. The new cock slides slickly as deep as the previous one causing her to gag at the sudden switch. From behind another tauren cock squishes into her, sending bull-spunk running down her legs, mixing with her own juices and thoroughly soaking her leggings. Both taurens slide right in and continue fucking her roughly, the only difference is there being slippery cum to help them hammer her. Her ass tightens around BT throbbing cock in surprise.

Wyxt winces, a single tear making its' way down her cheek as her throat is filled with hot white cum, trying to swallow to regain her breath as the tauren between her lips finishes... only for her womb to be pumped full of that hot thick load, Wyxt groaning around the cock filling her throat with pleasure as hips settle against the tauren's behind her, holding him in her womb as he fills her. Then, both tauren pull back, and cum dribbles out of her cunt and mouth as she gasps... and is, indeed, forced down another cock immediately. The tauren in her somewhat sore throat would find it a slick, easy thrust, cum still in her mouth and throat making it somewhat of a 'glide' down her lubed throat. Tits rock beneath her a moment as he rams into her throat Wyxt being pushed backwards a moment and wincing as hips meet her face so hastily... but she doesn't pull away, hands curling into claws somewhat on the ground as she recieves him. Of course, the cock forcing its way into her now free cunt, causing cum to dribble out onto the ground, is good at keeping her pinned down for the tauren before her as well. Caught by surprise as she is, the muscles of her firm, toned, shiny ass tighten around Blacktung's cock, and hips grind back, stroking both him, and the tauren behind her, as she groans around the shaft lodged in her throat, somewhat in pain, but definitely in pleasure.

Blacktung feels her tight ass cletch around his pounding shaft as the newcomers continue the assault on his lovely troll lover. Both ends look to be quite a sticky mess, cum squishing out of her mouth and pussy from the pistoning new cocks. BT himself could feel himself nearing his first orgasm, his head swelling slightly in her bowels. Continuing to rub her swollen tits, forcing more milk into the bottles, he leans over to check how full they are.

Wyxt closes her eyes, shaking her head just a tiny bit, since with that huge, cum-slick shaft lodged in her throat, she can't do much more, to try to shake off some of the wooziness that comes over her. Throat is still swallowing tight around that pistoning cock, cum squelching as he pumps and fucks her throat, the troll wench trying to swallow and breath... still, cum dribbles out from the corners of her cock-sucking lips, running down her chin, and dribbling down her swollen, milky chest. Legs are spread wide, now, cunt hot and rolling back against the hot fuckstick that causes hot spunk to slip down her thighs and spurt onto the ground below, her pussy full of thick bull cock with little room for the slimy cum already pumped into her. Her ass is raised high for her pumping lover, muscles clenching and unclenching around that plump, swollen head, urging him to fill her bowels with his hot seed as she moans aroudn the shaft before her. Wyxt seems to just about have the first bottles full, though it's hard to tell with the cum now running down the sides. Nipples are nearly an inch long from the strain from the puckered bottle tops suckling her milk from her chest. Still, she's milking rather freely, and moaning around the shaft lodged in her mouth like a bitch in heat.

12