Blaine and Trey - Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later, in the cafeteria, there was a fight. During the scuffle I was knocked into David. He immediately turned to me and said 'didn't you hear me earlier, faggot? Back off" and shoved me so hard I fell into some chairs a few feet away before I landed on the ground." Blaine sighed, "That time I didn't see any of his friends around him."

Trey's hands twitched nervously has he restrained himself from reaching out and hugging Blaine. He wasn't sure how Blaine would react to being touched at this time.

"That night was one of the nights David was supposed to come over. I was surprised when he actually showed up. I told him to go away, but he pushed his way in. He tried to explain that the buddies he was with were really homophobic. They were okay with me because I was never around them, but they wouldn't have accepted David on the team if they even suspected he was gay. That was why he pushed me away after class. He gave the same reason for the cafeteria. Even after I pointed out that none of his friends had been around, he said he never knew who was watching. I told him it was over, I would tell the English teacher we couldn't work together, and I didn't want him to come over anymore. He grabbed me and pulled me to my room."

Blaine took a deep breath and looked directly at Trey. "We had fooled around some kissing, touching, and sucking each other off, but that was it. He pushed me onto my bed, and started kissing me roughly, all the time trying to remove my clothing. I managed to push him away and grab my phone. I dialed 911 and had my thumb on the "send" button. I told him to leave or else not only would the entire school find out he was gay, they would also find out he was a rapist." Blaine had tears running down his face, sniffling softly as he struggled to continue.

Trey jumped up, grabbed some tissue and sat right next to Blaine, wiping his tears away before hugging him closely. "You didn't deserve that." Trey's voice was low and rough, like he was trying not to cry himself.

Blaine tried to pull away, but Trey held him tight. "He did leave. The next day was the roughest day at school I'd ever had. I never found out what he said, but he managed to turn most of the football team against me. I was teased, pushed, and tortured throughout the day. For the next few days after that it wasn't just the football team -- it was most of the athletic crowd and their followers. My friends stood by me, protecting me as much as possible. We convinced my English teacher to let me do the project on my own, and I pretty much withdrew from everyone and everything school related. I attended classes, did my homework but didn't participate in class discussions, talked to nobody, and never stayed late."

"That explains a lot from when we started our project." Trey sighed as he gently ran his hands up and down Blaine's back, trying to sooth him. He lightly kissed Blaine's head. "I am sorry this happened to you. When David came at you... was that the last time you were... intimate with anybody?"

"Yeah, I ended up with bruises on my chest and stomach. I hid them from everyone, nobody knew. I decided at that time that I would never be in a relationship that had to be closeted. For a while I wasn't even interested in being in a relationship." Blaine mused, not real aware of what he was saying. He was lost in the comfort of being held by Trey, head resting on his chest, eyes closed.

Trey sat there, absently playing with Blaine's hair with his hand, staring into space, processing what he just heard. He would like to hurt David, but more importantly he wanted to protect Blaine from future pain. He didn't realize how long they sat there until he looked down at Blaine and found him asleep again. Trey quietly shifted out from under Blaine, made him comfortable on the couch and wrapped the blanket around him. He locked the front door, turned out all the lights, and with one last look at Blaine he went to his room to bed.

The next morning, Blaine was gone, but he had left a note thanking Trey for the night before and letting him know they would talk soon.

The two young men didn't see each other again until Tuesday. Trey called and texted Blaine several times on Saturday, but Blaine didn't respond. Blaine was embarrassed about admitting his past relationship to Trey. On Sunday, Blaine finally responded to Trey's texts, and thru texting Trey let Blaine know there was no reason to be embarrassed, and that he was honored that Blaine would share those memories with him.

Monday they talked on the phone, and Blaine agreed to meet for lunch in the cafeteria on Tuesday. As they sat there, Blaine realized their friendship was stronger; Trey wasn't going to hold the past against him.

Trey knew he wanted more than friendship, but didn't want to scare Blaine away by pushing it. Even as they sat in the crowded cafeteria he found reasons to touch Blaine and tease him, loving the blush that appeared.

12