Blaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blaine let out a little needy whimper. Having Caio's teeth inside him felt amazing. And it was making him fucking horny. Caio pulled his head back and tossed Blaine onto the bed. He covered the smaller boy with his body and gave him a quick kiss before grabbing the boy's wrist and sinking his teeth in, a little roughly this time. He couldn't hold back now. He let Blaine's blood settle on his tongue, enjoying the taste before he swallowed.

With his free hand, he quickly tore Blaine's pants and boxers off. Blaine gave a little laugh at the sound of the tearing fabric. He's be fresh out of a wardrobe if this happened every time. And he wished it did. Caio kept sucking and biting on Blaine's wrist as the took hold of the smaller boy's shaft, which was larger than you'd expect for someone of his size. He started stroking it slowly, enjoying the soft kitten noises escaping Blaine's lips. He pulled his head back and licked the two little puncture marks on Blaine's wrist. His entire body was warm from the blood. He felt high.

Caio began kissing all over Blaine's torso, across his abs and over his chest, he gave a quick nip to the nipple then began kissing over his shoulder. He sunk his teeth into Blaine again when he reached the front of Caio's throat. Caio let out a loud whimper and thrust up into Caio's hand. Caio picked up his pace and pulled on Blaine's skin with his teeth, swallowing a mouthful of blood.

He released the boy's raw skin and slid down his slender body. He pushed Blaine's legs wide open, still stroking his shaft slowly but firmly. He nuzzled his nose between the boy's cheeks, taking a deep breath. Blaine shivers and bit his lip, again forgetting about his extended teeth. Caio slowly licked over Blaine's puckered hole then paused as Blaine let out a little scream and jerked his entire body. Caio lapped at the boy's sweet hole like a cat, tightening his hand around Blaine's throbbing shaft.

He could feel Blaine was close. He was thrashing on the bed and moaning constantly, occasionally thrusting up into his hand. Caio thrust his tongue into the boy's hole and twirled it around slowly. Blaine screamed again, louder this time. His body spasmed and he came over Caio's hand, panting loudly. Caio stroked the boy slowly gently licking over his hole again as he came down from his climax.

When Blaine finally went limp, Caio crawled on top of him, licking the warm cum off of his hand. Blaine grabbed the boy's scarred face and kissed him fiercely. Caio forced his tongue into Blaine's mouth and they shared his cum.

After lying together for a while, Caio regretfully peeled himself away from his sleeping lover. He gently stroked Blaine's cheek until his eyelids fluttered open. Blaine stretched out and rubbed his eyes. "Mmmm. You better be waking me with the promise of sex, or I'll have to bite your fingers off." Blaine rolled onto his stomach and pressed his face into the pillow.

Caio let out a deep laugh and rubbed Blaine's back slowly. "We need to get up and meet with the others darling. After that we can get back into bed. And if you don't pass out, I do promise you a good time."

Blaine smiled into the pillow and allowed Caio to lift him up into a sitting position.

"Now, let's get you dressed. I got our things from the car while you were sleeping. I figured you need them since I sort of destroyed what you were wearing."

It was Blaine's turn to laugh. He crawled out of bed and pulled a fresh set of clothes out of his bad. He wriggled into his favorite pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He gasped at the sight of his cell phone and quickly whipped it out. He had 10 missed called and 7 texts from Rixon. He groaned.

"Rixon must be so worried." He quickly read through the messages. The first few his friend seemed worried, after that he just seemed straight out mad. "I need to call him and explain."

Caio was by his side then, fully dressed. "Who's this Rixon?" He snatched the phone from Blaine's hand and read through the messages. He gave an unhappy snort and shook his head. "You can't tell him anything, Blaine. Humans can't know about us. The best I can offer is that you tell him you're away, not to worry, and that you'll talk to him later."

Caio sighed. "Knowing Rixon, that would never be enough. He's been in my life since my parents died. He's my best friend. He knows everything about me, all of my secrets. It would just hurt him to know I up and left."

"I'm sorry, darling." Caio placed a kiss on his cheek and stroked his hair. Blaine missed the skeptical look on his face then.

"I understand." Blaine typed in a quick message to his friend, following the line Caio had said and tossed his phone back into the bag. He looked up at Caio, needing some comfort. Caio must have sensed it, because he pulled the boy into a fierce hug and gave him a gentle, deep kiss.

"It'll be alright. I promise."

Blaine leaned into Caio's side, taking comfort in the strong arm around his shoulders as they made their way downstairs and into a large room where their group was sitting around a large fire. One new addition was sitting with Mayrin. A small, dark-skinned woman with dark black here and fiery eyes. "That's Salara," Caio explained as they entered the room. "Myran's wife. She and Katilette are close friends. That's probably where she disappeared to earlier, when we arrived." Blaine nodded. He had wondered why Katilette was missing when they first showed up. Not that he missed her dirty looks.

Everyone looked up as they entered. Blaine had the urge to shy away from Caio, but Caio just tightened his grip of the boy. Alejandro and Gally were sitting on a couch, smiling knowing smiles at the boys as they approached. Allan was sitting on the floor by his parent's feet, half asleep. It was late, around ten, most likely a couple hours past the little boy's bed time. Katilette was perched on the arm of the couch, speaking with Salara. She gave a nasty glance in Blaine's direction, and then resumed her conversation.

Caio pulled Blaine down onto the couch with him, next to Alejandro and Gally. They were seated across from Katilette, Mayran and Salara. Joseph, Maree and Allan were seated at the end of the two couches.

"Well," Myran began, "Now that everyone's all settled, I think we should get down to business. You are here for safety, which I am glad to provide. Not only for my dear friend Caio, who has made bad with the Spiritials, but for Blaine, the new addition, who seems to be in even deeper trouble than that." Blaine shrunk down a little at the mention of his name. Myran was big, intimidating, even though he did have gentleness about him, and he really did seem to care for their safety.

"I don't think the Spiritials are the greatest threat at the moment," Myran continued. "They won't be able to do much without the key. I think we should first work on Blaine. He should be trained to use his powers, to learn his full potential, so he can protect himself."

Everyone looked at Blaine then, and he felt himself shrink into Caio's side. Caio rubbed the boy's side soothingly, nodding his agreement.

Gally spoke up then. "Not to be rude or anything, my dear friend, but there are many vampires under this roof, I think bringing a warlock in to train Blaine might ruffle some feathers, no matter how tolerant my family is."

Myran nodded. "That is a fair point. I shall put him in the guest house. It's a fair distance away, so no one should be disturbed. Blaine can have his training sessions over there." Everyone nodded this time, except Alejandro.

Alejandro leaned over to better see Blaine. "Is this what you want, little one? Do you want to work on your powers?" Alejandro could sense how nervous Blaine was. He could feel the boy's insides trembling with doubt.

Blaine took a shaky breath and looked up into his lover's dark brown eyes.

"What the matter, darling?"

Blaine lowered his voice a little; he didn't want anyone in the room to hear him. "What if I can't do it?"

Alejandro and Caio both broke out into a grin then. Neither of them doubted that this boy had extreme powers.

"Believe me, little one. No one in this room doubts that you can access your powers, or master them easily. At least give it a try." Blaine nodded a little, worrying on his lip.

"Fantastic," Myran said, giving Blaine a sympathetic smile that said he had heard every word of their hushed conversation. "I'll send a message to my warlock friend tonight. He'll be more than happy to come and assist." He clapped his hands together. "Now, if that's all, I believe everyone should get some rest."

Everyone slowly stood and shuffled their way out of the room.

~~

When Caio and Blaine were back in bed, Blaine was too nervous and distracted to do any of the things he wanted to do to his new lover. Instead, he cuddled into the strong chest and propped his chin on his shoulder as Caio stroked his hair.

"Tell me more about the Spiritials." Blaine was tired, but there was so much he needed to know. About the Spiritials, about Crone... about himself.

Caio sighed and let his mind wander for a moment, trying to decide where to begin. The Spiritials are a group of fair fold, numbers believed to be only in the hundreds, but even so, a group of just ten fair folk with harmful intentions can do a lot of damage. This group is mostly made up of werewolves. Unlike Gally and Katilette, most werewolves are angry for no reason, driven by their animal side. They would never be this organized on their own, so someone must be giving them commands, and they're obeying like little pups." Caio let out a huff if disgust.

Blaine nuzzled him face into Blaine's chest, causing Caio's muscles to instantly relax. "Could Crone be behind it?"

"It's possible. We've theorized that, but can't come up with any reasoning for it. Crone is usually interested in smaller things, to do research, learn, better himself. Even if he is just as bad as whoever is doing this. The Spiritials have caused a lot of trouble for the fair folk and humans alike. So many mindless, useless murders. They came close to winning, though, when they got their hands on the key." Caio's eyes traveled over to his leather belt sitting on top of the wooden dresser. "But without it, they can't do much. Without that key, they only have brute physical strength on their side. But the fact that only a warlock can use that points back to Crone. Only a powerful warlock can use it to it's full potential. There aren't many out there strong enough to do that."

Blaine was starting to doze a little, he curled up against Caio's side and stroked the boy's bare chest slowly. "What does the key do, exactly? You never said."

Caio was silent for a moment. "It's called a key, because it unlocks a warlock's third eye. The "third eye" is what fair folk call a warlock's ability to get visions, premonitions. But they are limited, they come rarely and only show what your power choses to show you. With that key, a warlock can choose to see whatever he wants, with as much detail as he wants. Like what moves he needs to make to win a war..." Caio trailed off, and Blaine looked up at him.

"Do you really think I'll be able to use the key?"

Caio sighed and peppered a series of light kisses all over Blaine's forehead. "You have an amazing power inside you, Blaine. With enough training, I think it's possible. But none of us expect anything from you, and I don't want you to feel pressured, or obliged. You don't have to do anything."

"I want to," Blaine said softly. "Your family has taken me in so willingly, and I know you're all smack dab in the middle of this nonsense with the Spiritials. I want to do whatever I can to help you guys." Caio smiled at this and pulled the boy tighter into his chest.

"You really are special, little one. You have such a big heart. Now get some rest, if your training starts tomorrow, you'll need all the energy you can get."

~~

Caio woke with a moan rising in his throat. He opened his sleepy eyes to find Blaine kneeling between his wide-spread legs, nuzzling and nibbling on his already hard cock. He let out a deep, contented sigh and smirked when Blaine looked up at him. "Good morning, angel," he murmured softly.

Blaine made a soft noise of acknowledgment and took the head of Caio's throbbing cock into his mouth. He ran his sharp teeth over the skin gently and massaged the tip of his tongue into the slit. Blaine had discovered that his teeth coming out when he was horny couldn't be helped, and he was learning to use it to his advantage. He figured he was doing a good job at it too, considering the way Caio writhed against the bed. He was starting to collect a sheen of sweat and Blaine gently started bobbing his head, squeezing his shaft between his tongue and the roof of his mouth for added pressure as he slowly took every inch Caio had to offer into his mouth and down his throat. His sharp teeth straddled the width of Caio's shaft, helping to guide it and adding an extra, chilling sensation.

Blaine bobbed his head faster, massaging his tongue along the length of Caio's cock as it slid rhythmically in and out of his mouth. Caio was panting and groaning and pulling at the sheets on the bed at this point, occasionally giving a little thrust of his hips to try and force himself deeper into his lover's mouth.

Blaine nuzzled his face into Caio's clean-shaved crotch and held the dark boy's shaft in his throat, he made soft moaning and purring noises, assaulting the thick rod with his throat muscles. A few seconds of this and Caio lost control, he grabbed Blaine's hair and gave one quick, forceful thrust as he came down his throat. Blaine pulled back, panting and slightly out of breath.

His face was flushed as Caio stroked his cheek, taking a moment to catch his breath before pulling the smaller boy on top of him. Blaine quickly wrapped his arms around Caio's neck and tilted his head to the side, wetting his lips. "Feed from me Caio, please," he whispered softly.

Caio gave him a swift, hungry kiss before nuzzling his face into his lover's throat and sinking his teeth in. He tugged at the skin, knowing Blaine loved the dull pain and started drinking greedily. He reached down between their bodies and grabbed on to Blaine's cock that was already dripping pre-cum. He started stroking the boy slowly, flicking his thumb over the head of his aching shaft each time he sucked on his neck.

Blaine moaned deeply, the cold fangs deep in his skin shot pleasure waves all throughout his body, he rocked his hips, trying to make Caio stroke him faster, but Caio just held his hips still with his free hand and kept stroking slowly. After a few minutes he finally pulled his head back, licking the two small wounds on his lovers neck. He quickly flipped Blaine onto his back and slid down the smaller boy's body. He nuzzled his nose into the tight sack lovingly and grazed his sharp teeth over them.

He started nibbling around the base of Blaine's cock, causing him to whimper and squirm, needy for more contact. Caio let out a soft chuckle and held up his arm, offering his wrist to his lover. Blaine quickly obliged and sank his teeth into the tender skin, biting down a little harder than he meant to. Caio let out a gurgling moan at the pain and quickly sucked the angry-looking cock into his mouth.

Caio was a little less gentle than Blaine had been. Caio knew the limitations, how much pressure he could use with his teeth before causing any damage or substantial pain. He bobbed his head quickly, dragging the points of his teeth up and down the length with each stroke. He followed his teeth with his tongue, soothing the cool scrapes with warm wetness each time.

Blaine moaned into Caio's wrist, he bit down a little harder, gulping down mouthfuls of blood so fast that some dripped out of the corners of his mouth. He pulled back when he had finally had his fill and screamed loudly; arching his back high off the bed and Caio ever-so-slightly pressed the tip of his teeth into the base of his cock. Blaine thrashed wildly and shot spurts of hot cum all over Caio's throat. He was panting so harshly that it actually hurt his throat.

Caio crawled back up to him and grabbed his cheeks, cupping his face in his hands and forced Blaine's lips open with his own, thrusting his cum-covered tongue inside. They kissed fiercely for several minutes. Blaine could hardly breathe but he was so wrapped up in caressing and wrestling Caio's tongue with his own that he hardly cared.

They both came up for air gasping. Caio rubbed his face against Blaine's throat and squeezed the smaller boy. Blaine was numb, completely, blissfully numb. Caio carried him into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once he stepped in he sat Blaine down on his feet and started washing him slowly, kissing all over his shoulders and chest.

"You really know how to wake someone up," Caio said softly, a teasing tone in his voice.

Blaine leaned in to the vampire's strong, cleansing hands and closed his eyes, letting the water run over his face. "I couldn't help myself," he mumbled quietly. "You were sleeping there, all peaceful and naked." Caio laughed at this and covered his face in gently kisses.

"I'm not complaining, little one. I could get used to that kind of wake up call." Caio turned Blaine around and started washing his back.

"You better," Blaine grunted. "You're stuck with me, vamp." Caio let out a loud roar of a laugh and nipped at Blaine's earlobe. A little whimper told him it was sensitive, and he logged that away for later.

"I'm not stuck with you, Blaine. I'm lucky, and completely grateful to have you."

Blaine smiled and leaned back into Caio's strong chest. "You're grateful because you have an endless supply of fresh blood at your fingertips now."

Caio encircled Blaine's waist with his arms and held the boy tight against him. "Your blood may be the most delicious thing I have ever tasted, and you leave me more full and satisfied than anything else ever could, but I love you, Blaine. I love being around you and I love the strong, protective feeling I have for you. You are mine, do you hear me? I promise I will never let anything bad happen to you."

Blaine got a little teary eyed about halfway through that little speech. He clutched Caio's forearms and twisted his torso so he could look up into those dark brown eyes. "I love you too, Caio. Since the moment you slid across the roof of my car. I know I'm safe with you."

Caio leaned down and pressed his lips against Caio's, kissing him slower than he ever had yet. They stood there under the hot spray of the shower, kissing slowly and basking in the glow of their recent confessions.

~~

When they were dressed and ready, they made their way down to the kitchen where they found Alejandro, Gally, Myran, Salara, and a man Blaine could only assume was the warlock. He was standing next to Myran, deep in conversation until they walked into the room. His head snapped up and his nose was wrinkled like he smelt something very strong that he couldn't decide if it smelled pleasant or not.

He was tall, towering over everyone in the room. His skin was a light baby blue and his eyes glowed a soft yellow. He looked so much like Crone that Blaine's heart jumped a little. This man's face was much kinder though. And he had a curious look in his eyes. He quickly closed the space between them. Caio possessively pulled Blaine into his side.

The man gave them boy a kind smile. "I have no harmful intentions, vampire, I promise you. I will not hurt your mate." He held out his hand, which Caio hesitantly shook. He didn't like the absolute fascination the warlock seemed to have with his mate. "I am Blaizin. You must be Blaine," he said, turning his attention back to the smaller boy.

"I can feel the power in you," he said in a deep, all-male voice. "It's boiling at the edge, ready to be unleashed. You have great potential."

1...345678