Blake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

"Kaitlin, are you sure you want to be doing this? I don't want you to do something that you'll regret later."

My brain was telling me to listen to him. He made sense. But I couldn't stop. As a greater fuck you to logic, I unwrapped my legs from his body and hopped off the counter. I pushed him down on the floor of the room, his back leaning against the wall. I straddled him, removing my shirt as I did. I took his hands and ran them up my thighs, across my ass, up the sides of my body, and eventually resting upon my exposed breasts. I moaned as I controlled his touch.

Blake was shocked. He didn't know how to react. I was about to take things even further. I unbuttoned his pants and began to pull them down, along with his boxers. His cock was rock hard. I bent down and sucked on it for a moment lubricating it with my spit. Blake moaned in pleasure as I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, expertly moving my tongue around it. He began grabbing my tits, causing me to moan.

After a minute, I pulled myself up. Blake looked puzzled and pleaded with his eyes for me to continue sucking him off. I had something better planned. I slipped my thong off and positioned myself over his throbbing cock. I looked into his eyes as I slowly lowered myself onto onto his pole, watching as he moaned in ecstasy. When I reached bottom, I looked at him with a sexy smirk. I was going to play with him like he had done to me one week earlier. His eyes were begging for me to ride him as hard as I could. I wanted him to say it.

"Do you want more?"

"Fuck yes, Kaitlin."

"I want you to beg."

"Come on baby, ride me as hard as you can. Please? I need it, I want it. Please, Kaitlin!" I waited a few more beats, building the intensity.

I obliged. I rose up his shaft slowly, then came back down. I kept the slow rhythm at first. Blake moaned and continued to beg for me to go faster. I continued to build speed as I rode his cock. It was just as amazing as I had remembered.

Soon we were both moaning and panting loudly. I didn't care if Desiree heard. Fuck her. I was claiming him for my own. The voice in my head was silent, drowned out by our moans.

I grabbed my nipples, playing with them as I slammed into Blake's cock over and over. My pleasure intensified from the additional sensation. I was close to an orgasm. Blake's moans grew louder at the sight of me touching myself.

Suddenly, Blake grabbed my hips and slammed in a few final thrusts before erupting inside of me, spilling drop upon drop of semen deep inside me. This sent me over the edge. I screamed out as a flood of warmth rushed through me. I shook at the peak of my orgasm, riding it back down into reality and into Blake's arms.

He held me close. We were both covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I felt him go limp inside me, but neither of us made any effort to move for some time.

I finally rolled off of him. The force of my orgasm had zapped all the energy out of me. I couldn't move.

Blake got up. A fear began to course through me, as I thought he would flee again.

"You're a girl who makes it very hard for me to go," he chuckled, stroking my cheek. "Or is that your way of asking me to stay?"

"You're not going anywhere," I laughed.

Blake picked me up and carried me to my room. He laid me down, naked in my bed, then climbed in next to me.

He pulled me in close, kissing me gently. I laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat until we fell asleep.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers
12