Blame It On The Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mother moved her leg slightly and her thigh touched his. He looked at the wide triangle of her dense pubic hair. He looked at her breasts and Gran Tyler's breasts and stroked himself again.

Sophie made a small, low sound in her throat. He turned his head and saw her hand moving slowly between her wide spread legs.

He lay back, breathing slowly and deeply, his temples pounding, his cock throbbing.

It was exquisite torture to try and stroke slowly. His cock demanded a faster, more urgent pace, but that was impossible.

Gran Tyler moaned softly in her sleep. He felt their mother's elbow and knew she'd moved her hand lower but he was afraid to raise his head.

Sophie was breathing faster. The mattress trembled, gently but perceptibly. Their mother moved her hips. He felt them lift then slowly lower. Then again, the barest movement, but he felt it.

He pricked his ears as he heard a soft, wet sound in the dark. It was repeated at intervals.

Sophie made a small, strangled sound again. This time he felt her hips move and the mattress softly creaked.

Gran Tyler moaned again and he lifted his head to peer at her. Both of her hands were between her legs. He could see her thick arms moving. Next to her their mother had opened her legs wide. She too, was touching herself. Sophie moved restlessly and he saw her lift her hips. Her hip bones showed through her skin as she continued to rub herself.

He could hear all of them breathing, each of them lost in their own world of pleasure, barely moving, their bodies hot and perspiring freely, their heads turned to the left or right, their eyes closed.

It was too much. Lewis lay back and began to stroke urgently.

The room seemed to become hotter. The air lay thick and heavy, filled with subtle wet sounds, then an occasional stifled gasp, a sigh or a soft moan.

He was aware of them all becoming less cautious beside him. He could hear the whisper of sound his hand made on his cock. His moving elbow touched Sophie repeatedly. He closed his eyes. His mouth gaped.

Gran Tyler groaned, the sound of an old lady in ecstasy. Their mother gasped and her hips began to jerk. Sophie cried out softly.

Lewis felt himself start to cum. His hand moved faster.

One of them gasped, "Oh God."

He didn't know who it was.

His cock spasmed and he groaned aloud. He felt his hot cum spurt and he kept stroking. There was more. His cock strained. His cum spattered wetly above his navel. He couldn't stop cumming.

In the morning a pale, soft light came in at the window. A breeze stirred the curtains. The air was cooler. On the chair beside the bed the fan still turned, oscillating slowly.

Lewis stirred and looked at the women. They all lay naked on the bed beside him.

Sophie had moved the most. She lay curled at the top of the bed, her knees drawn up, her bottom showing. He could see her pussy. Beside him their mother lay breathing softly, her arms flung wide, her feet on the floor beside the bed. Her face was beautiful in repose, touched by the soft morning light.

Lewis rose slowly. His cum had dried on his skin. He stood up and looked down at them all. It looked as if they'd had an orgy.

Gran Tyler's striking breasts rose and fell slowly as she breathed. Her mouth was open a little. Her skin was clear and soft. Her thighs were thick and pale. He stood and looked with interest at her purple wrinkled pussy lips and the fine white hairs that grew there.

Their combined soft breathing filled the air as he found his shorts and T-shirt.

He looked again at Sophie's bottom and cute pussy and Gran Tyler's swollen breasts and his cock began to stiffen. He admired their mother's breasts, then took his cock in his hand and began to beat off as he studied her gaping wet pussy.

At breakfast it was if nothing had happened. Sophie was dressed and showered and ready for work. She looked clean and fresh as she sat at the table. They didn't avoid each other's eyes.

Their mother drank coffee as Lewis sat opposite Sophie.

"Well, it didn't rain in the night," their mother said.

She opened the door and looked out. The morning was bright and the air smelled fresh.

Gran Tyler came down, moving slowly, her white hair brushed, her breasts supported, concealed by a clean white blouse.

She smiled around at them all.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 16 years ago
Sizzling!

I loved this story and I hope its the beginning of a really hot spell - nights and nights of hot, steamy weather! There was so much sexual tension in this piece that it surely cant end here! I look forward to the next hot, sticky night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No fat chicks or grandmas

Like someone else said, I was with you until the grandma got involved. Lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Grandma

it was great....exept the grandma part....im not into the old ladies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A fun story

Subtle but as hot as the weather. Thanks for the effort - looking forward to more. Pieater

epiphany65epiphany65almost 16 years ago
Very nice.

A well-written and erotic story. Keep it up,please.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Bang Baby Bang Mom and son become lovers, but what's left for dad?in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories