Blazing Glory Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Facing the east was a fearsome dragon with the water pouring out of its open maw. Its stone wings spread out as if in challenge. It was truly the reflection of the winged races that resided in the mountainous terrain that ran through the east and northeast portions of the continent. Lastly, but certainly not least, stood a noble looking male lycan of the lion race. Its fanged roar like that of one would expect of the king of the animal kingdom as jets of water streamed out of each of its extended claws. The massive fountain was an impressive sight that very few were privileged to see.

A more impressive sight was there as well, although one wouldn't see it as such upon first sight. A circular lip of stone went around that large fountain in which many hundreds could sit upon. But one figure sat upon it, looking so small and insignificant there by the grand piece of marble. But up close, the fountain meant nothing when any would realize they were within the presence of Stavros himself. He was an impressive sight as he wore a toga like many of the great, ancient gods did. He was a towering man of seven feet in height easily with a muscled physique to drive any woman wild with desires. His skin glowed golden as one would imagine an immortal would. He had well groomed short silvery hair and blue eyes that were full of nobility and kindness.

Quite the contrast from his old beggar disguise, his usual bright smile was replaced with a concerned frown as he thought over recent events. First the slaughtering of all those villagers by the sea and now he had heard reports of high tensions between the humans and lycans. All bore the trademark goal of Koas to create mischief. What bothered him was the scale of her attempts. The dark goddess was no stranger to acting upon the mortals through her agents, but not to such a large number. The increased frequency of her attempts troubled him even further. Koas was up to something.

A flutter of wings in the silent night drew him out of those troubled thoughts. The dark winged figure landed at the entrance to his gardens. In the darkness, he could not distinguish the features of the figure well. It mattered not as he knew his personal avatar well enough as she strode forward and knelt before him. The darkness of night still shrouded her from his sight.

"You have something to report to me?" He asked, "It must certainly be important for you to abandon your watch of Blaze and his companions."

The figure's head rose to meet his gaze before she nodded, "Yes, my lord. Nothing but the utmost importance would make me abandon that post briefly as I have. One of my scouts came to me with an important report."

Stavros frowned further as he knew he wasn't going to like the sound of this, "Go ahead then, my friend."

"The scout reported the sighting of a dark and unusual person in her watch. The person wore dark spiked armor that is unusual for that part of the world."

"How does this person make this so important? It is probably only a traveling mercenary," he sighed as he relaxed. Still, he trusted his avatar and knew she wouldn't come to him like this needlessly. "Is there more?"

The figure shivered as if fearing what would come of his reaction, but she spoke quickly still. "The armored person is making a path straight towards the ruins of Nervei..."

"What!?" Stavros yelled in shock. His avatar shrank back in fear as he reacted suddenly. He regained himself quickly and saw that he had jumped up to his feet. He sat down as he shook his head in dismay. Koas was playing at a dangerous game and he didn't like it one bit. No doubt of who that person could possibly be now. "Please relax, my dear servant. You've done nothing wrong to anger me. You have done the best thing you could have done in fact."

He watched her shoulders relax visibly, "Does my lord Stavros wish for us to intercept the intruder?"

Stavros thought her words over carefully. Koas was moving her pieces into play strategically and now went for a bonus to give her an upper hand in this game. The idea came to him right as he thought about that. In his own way, he had pieces to play against her. The thought of using them displeased him, but he had to do it.

"Where were the whereabouts of Blaze and his party when you left him?" he asked.

"Only a few leagues from where the intruder was spotted, not far from Nervei."

He nodded as that bright smile finally returned to his features, "Go back to watch over them, my friend. I, in the meantime, will create a little detour to nudge our friends in the right direction..."

********************

Blaze groaned as he finally came to. His head felt like a giant had dropped a mountain on top of him. Hands reaching up to rub his temples as he fought the headache, he lay there thinking about how he could have come to have such a splitting pain in his skull. He remembered women shouting angrily at each other. Then the image of the most beautiful green eyes ever and golden cat eyes popped into his head. Only thing was that both held the most furious looks he had ever seen in his life. Shortly after that came the blinding whiteness before darkness took him.

With a low groan of pain, he sat up as he thought about it. Maybe that hadn't been the best joke to say at that time. He rubbed his head to feel two solid lumps that were almost gone now. How long had he been knocked out? And why did he feel like there was a draft or something? Blaze tossed the thin blanket aside and looked down.

"Holy shit! Where are my clothes?"

Feeling so vulnerable, he glanced about. He was in the woods still and it was night. As if the slight chill in the air wasn't enough to tell him that! What had happened since the fight? The fight! Panic seized him as he thought about Kendra or Nadine being dead from the ensuing battle. What if they were both dead? But just as that thought entered his mind, he saw them. Oh what a sight to behold. Both females sat on the other side of the fire gazing at them. The fact they sat side-by-side so closely astounded him. Kendra's hungry eyes drank in his naked body as she smirked knowingly. Nadine smiled cutely as her tail swayed back and forth behind her. Neither had a single wound on them. Not even a mark! And he could easily tell that the two most beautiful women in all the land sat there in front of him bare naked.

"What's going on? Why are you two so calm with each other? Why are you both naked right next to each other?" his questions poured out as soon as they came to mind.

Nadine giggled softly as Kendra brushed her soft vanilla hair from those green emeralds, "Well, my dear stud, Nadine and I have reached a truce with each other."

"Sure did!" the catwoman piped in before she gave in to another fit of giggling.

The words that came out of the sexy demon's mouth confounded him to no end. "A truce? Between the two of you? After she slept with me, Kendra?"

"You heard me right, lover," the succubus said before licking her bright lips sensually, "We had a little discussion and then a plan to see who would be your true lover."

"A great plan it was, too! We both go to know each other better. We're close friends now," Nadine giggled with a smile.

When he looked to Kendra, she nodded in answer that Nadine was right, "We certainly did come to an understanding. You're still all mine, my warrior stud. But I am willing to share now as part of the agreement."

Blaze thought his jaw just literally dropped into his lap, "Share?"

"Oh yeah! You took my virginity, Blaze, and I want more of you. You were such an incredible lover!" Nadine purred seductively.

Kendra laughed softly, "And when she isn't fucking you, dear Blaze, I will be. Or maybe when you're taking one of us, the other can join in. How do you like the sound of that?"

His dick jerked instantly in enthusiastic agreement. Both the ladies eyes were drawn to the growing erection in his crotch. The demoness and lycan shared a small knowing smile with a mutual look of desire. They leaned forward and kissed each other passionately in front of him. Dear Stavros, I've died and gone to the wonderful afterlife, he thought. His cock couldn't agree more as it roared to a full raging hard-on at the lusty lesbian kiss.

Both of them broke their kiss to look hungrily at his hard erection. The two moved swiftly and were soon kneeling between his legs. He groaned as he felt two hot mouths lovingly move about his cock. Kendra dipped her head to take one of his balls in her mouth and sucked it deeply. Nadine was swirling that wonderful tongue all around the flared head before she took it into her mouth. The lycan's cheeks hallowed as her head bobbed up and down on his rod.

Blaze's hands gripped the blankets by his side as he felt the two hot mouths worshiping his cock. Nadine giggled and let go of him with her mouth with a wet pop. She offered the meaty length to Kendra. The sexy succubus more than happily let go of his nuts to suck him deeply into her mouth. Both women smiled softly as they traded him back and forth to suck the length of his cock. They would drive him wild at times when they both would concentrate on licking that cockhead at the same time. They seemed not to care their own tongues caught the other's at times. Then they put both their lips against each side of his cock and in unison ran their hot wet mouths up and down the length of him.

This went on for a blissful eternity before Kendra whispered something to Nadine. The catwoman giggled and nodded in approval. Blaze watched them both lean upwards. Oh dear gods yes! Both women took their massive tits and pressed them against each other firmly. And his cock was in the middle! Both women moaned softly as they moved their breasts together up and down his cock. The feeling was unbelievable with the firm softness of their boobs encasing his rod.

"How's it feel, baby," Kendra cooed softly to him, "being tit fucked by two perfect pairs of knockers?"

"You got the best of both worlds, Blaze. Her silky skin and my soft fur," Nadine mewed sensually.

The poor guy could only groan loudly in response. The world's biggest tit-fuck continued as the women bounced those jugs up and down. They were getting incredibly turned on as well by doing this as by their nipples were extending out and hardening. Those sensitive buds rubbed against each other constantly as they moved up and down his cock.

"That's it Nadine. Rub those hot furry tits against me," Kendra moaned hotly.

Nadine whimpered softly before she caved in and meowed loudly, "Oh yes! Your nipples are so hard!"

They joined together again in another passionate kiss. The sight of them kissing and the feel of tit flesh all around his cock was simply too much. His cock jerked between their breasts as cum erupted upwards like the greatest explosion from a volcano. Kendra and Nadine both gasped in surprise before moaning in joy. Both of them bent their heads down to stick out their tongue and lap up those spurts of thick white jizz. It was too much for them though as he mostly sprayed their gorgeous faces with his cum. They moaned as they leaned forward to lick the white cream off each other's face's until they were both clean. They kissed each other, swapping his cum between their mouths with relish before swallowing. Both turned and smiled to him before looking back down to his cock.

Kendra chuckles softly and smirked, "We can't have you go down already lover. Time to rise to the challenge again."

With that, the demoness moved about to sit beside him. She draped her legs over him before pressing her bare cunt against the side of his dick. Nadine was quick to follow. Soon his cock was sandwiched between the steamy heat of two highly aroused and wet pussies! Just when he thought it couldn't get any better! Both women ground their pussies up and down his rod gently. The feeling was incredible! His hard-on soon started growing back to full strength. The succubus and catwoman were wailing loudly now as they spread their wetness up and down him. Their sensitive clits were constantly rubbing against his shaft and wracking their bodies with pleasure. Soon both were lewdly humping their hips up and down faster as their breasts bounced gently on their chests.

The stimulation was too great for them as they both came to thrashing, screaming climax at the same time. Blaze laid back as he felt both cunts pour their nectar forth about his cock to mingle together. It was hard not to race to a quick climax himself. Soon, though, he felt a hot wetness surround his hardness. Looking up, he saw Kendra with her perfect tanned-body straddling him. She winked and smiled down to him as she rolled her hips back and forth over his cock. A shadow fell over him and drew his gaze upwards to see the furry pussy descending down to his face.

"Oh Blaze! Lick my cunt! I want to cum on your face and sweet tongue. Please fuck me with that tongue!" Nadine purred.

He was more than happy to oblige the lycan. His hands gripped her hips and drew her down to his mouth. His tongue delved into the searing hotness of that lycan pussy as he lapped away. He felt the catwoman's purr vibrating through her whole body as she humped her hips to grind her pussy onto his hot mouth. He felt Kendra's pace begin to pick up as she bounced up and down on him. He thrust his hips up to drive his cock into her deeper as she rode him hard. He heard her scream in approval from his thrusting.

The three passionate lovers fucked each other like this over the next few minutes with lusty moans and wet slaps of flesh meeting flesh filling the night air. Blaze latched onto Nadine's clit and sucked it hard. This was too much for her and she came into his mouth with a high pitched squeal of delight. Blaze lapped up her sweet juices as he heard Kendra groan sensually. He felt her cunt clench to him tightly as she flooded him with her own cum. Nadine and Kendra both rose off of the happy man. Sitting up, he saw the catwoman get down on her hands and knees with her beautiful ass presented to him. She looked over her shoulder and smiled as she wiggled that ass to him.

No words needed to be said as he quickly moved up behind her on his knees. She purred softly to him as she raised that tail up high before laying it over his left shoulder. His hand rested against that soft tail as he eased himself into her wet tunnel. Nadine groaned softly and thrust back against him as he pounded his rod into that tight twat. Kendra could clearly hear the loud slaps of his hips meeting Nadine's firm ass as she moved up behind her lover.

"You took her cherry lover, but you forgot the other one," she whispered huskily into his ear before nipping it with her teeth.

He heard her before the smirking succubus moved around the fucking couple. The brown-skinned sexual goddess strut to the front of Nadine and lay down. She spread those long legs wide and offered her pert pussy to Nadine with a sexy wink. The catwoman moaned and more than eagerly ran her wonderful tongue over that smooth pussy in rapid licks. The demoness gasped her groan as she leaned back and squeezed her tits roughly with her hands.

Blaze pulled out of the hot pussy with his cock slick with Nadine's arousal. He aimed upwards and firmly pressed that wet head against the little star of her ass. Nadine gave a startled muffled protest into Kendra's pussy as she felt the pressure against her ass's entrance. Kendra moaned loudly as Nadine's scream vibrated her cunt when Blaze pushed that flared head into her tight little bum. The lycan's screams of dismay soon turned into screams of bliss as he pushed more of his length deeper into her ass.

He grunted as he bottomed out into her ass. It was so hot and incredibly tight! He slowly began to pump in and out of her ass. She bobbed her ass up and down against his cock eagerly now after getting used to the anal intrusion. The incredible sight of her furry ass with its firm globes any woman would die for engulfing his pale cock was almost surreal if not for the heat he felt around himself.

Soon they were fucking each other hard and fast as Kendra squirmed about beneath that lycan tongue assaulting her clit. Only one little spark was necessary to set the whole explosion off. With her ass clenching about his cock frantically, Blaze couldn't hold back any longer and erupted into the hot depths of Nadine's furry ass. Feeling his hot seed pour into her rear sent Nadine into a screaming orgasm as she thrust back fully against him. That scream vibrating her clit intensely made Kendra cry out as she came and poured sweet juices onto that tongue of her female lover.

As all three came down from blissful climax, they wearily moved to lie together. Those orgasms had been intense and exhausted them. Blaze lay on his back as Kendra cuddled into her usual place on his left, by his heart. Nadine purred softly as she pressed her own voluptuous body against him on the right. With his arms about them like this, all three lovers fell into peaceful slumber.

********************

The following day had been slow going for them. It was an unusual day with such intense humidity that it seemed to take their breath away. Add to that the terrain they were moving through was rugged with many hills and valleys that the abundant forest covered. The beaten path they trudged up and down upon wasn't traveled much with many roots threatening to trip them. All this after a night that had physically exhausted them. So active a night it had been, they slept until mid-morning before setting out.

They talked to each other most of the time throughout the day. Nadine asked about how the two of them met and about Blaze's background. They inquired Nadine further about the lycan culture and beliefs. Back and forth the conversations went, making the rough travel not as frustrating. The one thing that bugged Blaze was how it felt like he was being constantly watched. The others caught his mood and his glances about their surroundings. All of them were soon watching the surroundings as they continued talking to each other.

Nothing threatened them or leaped out from the shaded woods though. As the day progressed on into afternoon and then into early evening, they felt more at ease and relaxed. The fading beams of light through the forest told him that it was close to dusk. That was when he first noticed. In an already very humid day, he felt the air become more heavily saturated but cooler. The beaten path they walked upon had taken a steep decline. From the breaks in the tree line, he could see it was leading them down into a broad valley in the middle of the mountains. Soon the surrounding mountains seemed to be getting harder to see as time passed.

The forest floor was becoming shrouded in the thin white veil of a mist that was forming in the cool evening air. The more they declined in elevation the more the depth of the fog increased. Soon the fog had encased the three of them and was growing thicker with every step.

"Blaze... I don't like the feel of this," Nadine whimpered nervously.

He felt Kendra's hand seize his arm firmly before she pulled herself close to him. She pressed her body firmly up against him as the fog unnaturally grew thicker quickly.

"Nadine! Come over here quick!" He called out.

But the fog closed in quicker than she could. It became so thick that he couldn't even see his feet anymore let alone the path.

"Blaze? Kendra?" the lycan called out in the fog, her voice more distant, "Where are you?"

"Over this way! You're going the wrong way, Nadine," Kendra called out beside him.

They heard her distant reply before a startled scream sounded from her direction. Her cry faded quickly shortly after. Both he and Kendra shared a shocked look before they both quickly moved towards that direction. Blaze feared the sight he would see. The image of Nadine's lifeless body lying on the ground with her neck broken from a fall filled his mind. A cold shiver ran up his spine as he quickly shut that image out of his mind. She had to be fine.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers