Blazing Glory Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nau," she whispered softly, "Stay as you are."

He looked confused and slightly uncomfortable with this, but she ignored it as she removed her piwafwi and gauntlets. Her dark fingers undid the top laces of her blouse to loosen it significantly. Rolling her shoulders slowly, her dark slender shoulders were revealed as the cloth slipped down. She lowered her shirt further, exposing her upper back before stopping, holding the blouse just over her firm breasts. The drowess turned about and sat on the edge of the bed between his legs. Rae pulled her long white hair over her shoulder before letting the garment dropping fully off of her. With her hair covering her breasts from view, the soft obsidian skin of her slender back was revealed to him.

Death's Mistress felt the hands of a human for the first time as his gently took her tightly knotted shoulders. Rae couldn't help but groan slightly as his fingers kneaded her dark flesh, loosening those tight muscles. His hands felt so strong in their grip upon her yet precise in their use of the right amount of pressure in the right places. The drowess damn near melted under his hands as they worked her shoulders like magic. Hands easing up her shoulders, she couldn't suppress her moan when those magic hands seized the back of her neck.

Blaze's pale fingers danced across the black skin in search of tight knots before gripping firmly and loosening the muscles in her neck. This Kendra was certainly wrong. He wasn't pretty good. He was amazing! It felt so good and she could feel herself becoming aroused. Deep inside her mind, she silently wished for this to never end and to continue to feel those strong hands upon her body. Her wish was soon granted. Where his hands could have stopped, they instead slid down to her upper back. Rae simply closed her eyes and no longer tried to hold back her moans.

She leaned into his caresses as his hands went further down her lower on her back. Her own hands seized her sensitive breasts through her wild mane of white hair and squeezed them in increase of the pleasure. The young warrior stayed silent through all of this as his hands reached the delicate arching valley of her lower back. Rae arched her back with a very loud moan before leaning back into him, her head resting on his shoulder. How could she be getting so turned on from this?

Her breathing coming out in shortened gasps, she opened her eyes to look up to him. He was looking down to her in return with such tender care and concentration. He was doing the best he could for her in return for what she'd done for him. He wanted her to feel this good. Such tenderness touched something she didn't understand deeply within her. Before she even realized it, her hand left her breast to reach around and grasp the back of his head. She pulled him down to where her dark lips met his in a passionate kiss.

She felt Blaze freeze in his motions from shock. Her own eyes bolted open wide as the shock set in as well. Both were frozen there with their lips still pressed together in an intimate kiss. No, she thought. This wasn't right! He was, unintentionally, seducing her. No male should ever seduce a drowess! It should be the complete opposite. She should be seducing him into her arms in her own bedroom.

Rae broke the kiss quickly and turned away from him. "I feel fine now, Blaze. You may leave now. You and your friend's quarters are right next to Tyra's. She should be well by morning and then you will be escorted back to the surface. Now leave..."

She left silent the 'please', but was quite sure it was obvious to him. She did not look at him as she felt his hand squeeze her shoulder in silent thanks for all she had done for him before it left. Rae's hand reached up to touch where his hand had left her body, but she still did not look to him. She heard him leave, but did not move for quite some time afterwards. Why did she feel like this?

Shedding the rest of her clothes, the drow assassin slipped into her bed with an aching need to be fucked. But Raviv was dead. Her fingers would have to do for now until she took another drow man as her Patron. Rae moaned as her fingers rubbed the dark lips of her pussy frantically with need. Her fingers dove into her cunt and pumped furiously in and out. Her free hand roughly squeezed and pulled on her taut nipple. She knew it would destroy her life and her house. It was disgusting. It was wrong. But she couldn't help thinking about it as she masturbated herself frantically with loud screams.

The thought of those strong hands gripping her obsidian orbs and kneading the soft tit flesh sent her into a screaming, howling climax. Her hips arched up into the air against the fingers fucking her dark smooth pussy as it came in a rush of sweet fluids. Rae collapsed in a pleased exhaustion. Though the thoughts troubled her, she knew they were true.

She hungered for a cock badly. She needed a lover desperately. She wanted a male achingly. She wanted a human man with his big cunt-bashing rod passionately!

Death's Mistress wanted Blaze.........

********************

Blaze sighed as he readied himself for bed in the bedroom next to Tyra's. Nadine had opted to stay the night with Tyra and keep watch over her as she recovered slowly after receiving the poison's cure. He thought about the incident that had happened between him and the drowess. Kendra had been waiting inside the room for him calmly, sitting in a cushioned chair with her wings wrapped about her like a blanket. She asked him if everything was alright and what had happened. Knowing that even though she gave in to fits of jealousy before smacking him good, she would never seriously harm him, he told her the truth.

He hadn't been trying to seduce Rae. He was merely doing his best to thank her for everything she'd done. She had been in obvious pain after all that time crouched about him while healing the injuries. The kiss had been as much a surprise to him as her. Kendra took this all in without emotion before smiling softly.

"Well I am grateful that she healed you. I'm also thankful you didn't encourage the situation and screw her brains out," she said. The beautiful brown-skinned succubus rose from her chair slowly, brushing soft vanilla hair away from her green eyes as she walked up to him. She smacked his head lightly. "But you need to stop working those magic charms of yours, you crazy babe magnet! Or else we'll have a whole army of women following us!"

Kendra gave him that special smile, though, letting him know she wasn't angry with him. To affirm such further, she gave him a long deep kiss that sent him flying to the skies above. This succubus WAS perfect! Even at kissing! He smiled at this as he remembered before looking to Kendra. The demoness was in bed and already asleep, understandably. It had been a long day.

He sighed as he was ready for bed himself. He took off his briefs and was just putting them aside when darkness surrounded him. Freezing where he was, he glanced about. He could see nothing but darkness. But this darkness was not as complete as it had been in his journey through the caves. He glanced down and could see his hand as well as the rest of his body, but nothing else. Feeling about himself, he couldn't find any of the furniture. Calling out Kendra's name, he only received silence.

"Vendui' Blaze...."

Blaze whipped around at the sound of the feminine voice. Within his vision, he saw the drowess standing there confidently. Even though she looked very similar to her, this wasn't Rae. Although Rae was tall for a drow, as Kendra had told him, this drowess was as tall as he was. She wore high-heeled boots and a short skirt of the same material of Rae's pants. She wore a top that hugged her breasts tightly and left her smooth, black skinned belly exposed attractively. Her silvery hair splayed about her head and shoulders wildly before spilling down her back.

What unsettled him most was her eyes. Blackness. If it could even thought to be imaginable, blackness even darker than her obsidian black skin that seemed to want to suck every last bit of light from the world into its grasp. Within those dark void-like eyes, with no white or any other color, he could see what burned inside. Madness.

"W-who are you?"

The drowess smiled coldly as her eyes looked him up and down. He blinked and remembered he was stark naked and tried to cover himself with his hands. She was eyeing his privates like a toy to play with! She smiled even more as she raised her hand with a small gesture. A force greater than anything he could hope to fight against forced his hands to the side.

"No need to hide something that isn't such a bad thing," she said with mad laughter, "You human men always have had such well-sized endowments. I even hear Stavros packs one like a warhorse."

She licked her lush dark lips at that before she began to walk closer to him. He tried to back away, not liking this one bit, but couldn't move an inch. The same force held him where he was. The drowess stepped right up to him and looked him straight in the eye. He couldn't help the shiver that ran up his spine. This drowess oozed evil as much as she did madness.

"My name is Lloth, little man," she cooed softly before cackling with laughter, "I'm sure you've heard of myself, the Spider Queen, already!"

"You... you're a goddess? But whatever could you want with me?"

The drow goddess hummed softly to herself. She walked about him as she trailed her finger around his body, "What could I want indeed? Well I could destroy you in the most horrible death imaginable for trespassing in MY realm. But it would be such a waste to kill such a cute man."

She laughed as she saw him begin to sweat profusely. He was in fear for his life like he had never been before and Lloth loved his terror. "No, little man. I came to thank you and tell you to keep up the good work." He blinked as she finally made it around to his front again. She leaned into him now, her face so close to his as she gave him a sly smile.

"What have I done so significant to matter to a powerful goddess like you?"

"Oh, many things that all pertain to one source. You've been frustrating that bitch, Koas, like crazy. Ruining her plans and schemes. It is such a wonderful delight to see her scream in fury. I hate the whore. She's always had it coming to her though," the goddess laughed insanely, "And just recently you saved my dear little Rae. Such a devout worshiper she is of me. I like her. She's like the daughter I never had."

"But I thought you and her would be in the same boat. You're both goddesses of evil."

"That we are. But Koas is all about her chaos, anarchy, and so on. While I am fine with such, she tends to take it too far and get in the way of my evil fun," Lloth said with a sneer, "And she always claims to be sexier than I am."

Lloth studied his eyes intently before leaning in close to him, her lips close to his ear. "Keep up the good work, Blaze, and I may reward you."

Her hand seized his exposed cock and caressed the shaft teasingly. The goddess ran her tongue up his neck to his ear before she nibbled on his earlobe with a lusty moan. Pulling back away from him to gaze into his eyes, she smirked as her left leg lifted up to snake around his waist in an intimate hold. This caused her skirt to ride up high on her thigh. Blaze felt the bare lips of her pussy press firmly against his dick. The heat from her cunt was enough to make him dizzy with desire and possibly consider her offer.

"Just imagine, Blaze," she cooed softly to him as she rubbed her cunt up and down his growing erection. "You would obtain the exclusive honor of fucking the hot, wet pussy of a goddess, young man. And I promise not to eat you like I did my other lovers!"

That insane laughter bubbled out of her once again as she held onto him tightly. All he could do was pray silently and keep the thought of Kendra in his mind and heart.

"I bet you would be tasty, but we shall see in due time, dear Blaze. Make no mistake. We will meet again..." The Spider Queen leaned in and kissed him hotly on the lips, suckling his lower lip into her mouth and nibbling on it with her teeth. She moaned softly before releasing the kiss and him. The force holding him still disappeared quickly as she walked away from him, fading into the darkness.

"Ta-ta.... for now...." Lloth's voice said before her cold, crazed laughter filled the air.

In a blink of an eye, the darkness was gone and he was back in the room. Blaze shivered and felt so very cold now. He stepped over to the bed and quickly slipped in next to Kendra. As sure as there is a full moon every month, the sleeping succubus rolled over onto her stomach and draped her left arm over him possessively. He moved closer so he could press his body firmly against hers, taking comfort in her warmth. He closed his eyes and breathed in her sweet scent. Eventually, he fell into a peaceful slumber with his mind filled with dreams of Kendra.

********************

Not long after the evil goddess of the drow left the house of Nitara, Rae tossed and turned in her bed sheets. Her lithe nude body turned about constantly, at times arching those firm breasts against the thin silk sheets. She hardly ever dreamed in all her life, but this night seemed to be making up for lost time. Dreams filled her sleep with no end in sight. In truth, she was subconsciously glad they didn't. All of those dreams were of him. He was touching her in ways she'd never been touched before. He was screwing her harder than any other man had in her life with that big weapon of his.

Death's Mistress gasped in ecstasy as she woke up abruptly. Glowing red eyes opened wide as she sat up quickly, her hands feeling all about her. With a groan of frustration, she found that he wasn't there and awaited her back in the land of dreams. Her dark body glistened with perspiration from the intense dreams. Drops formed and trickled down the dark valley between her breasts. It had felt so real. So wonderfully real!

It was then she felt the presence. No sound or sight alerted her too it. Only the feel of it as she looked up. Another drowess stood calmly at her bedside. She was so unbelievably tall to Rae. She had to be of Blaze's height. The drowess oddly wore a simple blue dress about her with no spider embroidery on it anywhere. Her hair was white and amazingly long, reaching down all the way to her ankles. Her hair even seemed to glow softly. Unlike the red eyes of a drow, this woman had bright blue eyes that matched her warm smile, something rarely worn on a drow face. Rae knew right away, with disgust, who this was.

"So, goddess... To what do I owe the distinct 'honor'," the sweaty assassin emphasized with disdain, "of this visit, Eilistraee?"

"I came to talk to you, Rae Nitara," the goddess said with a smile before she glanced to the side with a frown, "Now that a certain person has left the premises."

Rae snorted softly with open disgust while wiping the sweat from her brow. Eilistraee, the Dark Maiden, was a goddess to the drow true enough. But she was a goddess of good drow, whose dream of returning the dark elves to the surface peacefully was her main goal. Any such drow caught worshiping this goddess of light was tortured before being killed brutally. It was such punishment Lloth and the other dark gods of the world had laid down for betraying them. Eilistraee wasn't adherent against vengeance herself, as she fiercely protected those who worshiped her.

Rae voiced the question that first popped into her mind, "What does a good goddess such as yourself want with such an ardent worshiper of Lloth like me?"

The tall drowess smiled warmly down to her before sitting on the edge of the bed next to Rae, "Because I know you deep down inside, dear Rae. I've been watching you. I know that, deep in your heart, you hold no love for Lloth."

Death's Mistress hissed angrily, nearly making the fatal mistake of backhanding the goddess for such talk. "That's not true! Lloth is my life! I passed the Test when I was young. My skill was unmatched! And I passed the test of loyalty to Lloth.....," she said trailing off.

"Barely," Eilistraee finished for her, "The priestesses of Lloth sensed the lack of total devotion in their test of you, but the fierceness of it. They knew well as who your mother was and this led them to believe that there was hope for you. But the doubt was there, wasn't it Rae?"

Rae remained silent as her fingers nervously clutched at her blankets, drawing them up against her body as if to ward off any more vying into her soul by this goddess. How did she know? Rae remembered the harboring doubt and distrust in her youth. She remembered the certainty of being discovered during the ritual Test and being killed.

"You've always been a rebel, Rae," the smiling Dark Maiden continued, "Never able to fully accept the drow customs that Lloth and her priestesses had set down. In a world where it is common, you never killed your mother. I doubt you've even contemplated striking down your own mother to gain her illustrious position, have you?" The assassin shook her head that she had not, troubled greatly by what the good-hearted goddess was getting at.

"It's because of the love you have for your mother," Eilistraee said gently. The goddess held up her hand quickly to silence the protest that nearly jumped off of Rae's tongue. "I know what you are about to say. Drow do not love, right? Then what about your late Patron, Raviv?"

The goddess smiled sadly as the young drowess before her quickly turned her face away from her. Her hand reached out to grasp Rae's and squeeze it in understanding and sympathy. "No other Matron Mother has kept a Patron as long as you have. It wasn't because of how good he was as a concubine, was it? It was because you loved him....."

Still nothing came from Rae as she kept her face hidden from the goddess, wiping at her eyes with the back of her hand frustrated. Her hand was only wet because of the sweat, she told herself fiercely. Drow do not cry! Pain flourished from the still fresh wound of losing Raviv. She wanted Eilistraee gone. No more peering into her soul where she'd locked away so much.

"You are not a perfect drowess, true enough. You've killed for the thrill and pleasure of it time and time again. But I do not expect all my drow to be untainted angels. I, myself, am not perfect. I had failed to stop my mother all those years ago in her plans and unwittingly found myself participating with her plots."

Rae glanced to the Dark Maiden uncomfortably, "Then what do you want with me? Why do you do this to me when it serves you no purpose? Can it be the good-natured Dark Maiden finds pleasure in torturing Lloth's followers?"

"No, I don't," Eilistraee said, shaking her head, "I came to talk to you in hopes of helping you realize who you really are, Rae. You're not evil. Though a hard, tough woman that you are on the outside, you have a good heart and soul inside. Why else would you choose to not to kill that young man? Why else would you choose to help his friend? Why allow them to be guests in your house, Matron Mother?"

The Dark Maiden sighed sadly as she squeezed Rae's hand gently, the assassin having never drawn it away. The drowess looked torn as she thought about this and searched her feelings. Such emotions pained the goddess to see, but it had to be put out in the open to help this drowess realize the truth. Over the years, Rae had become dear to Eilistraee because of the good she could feel lying deep within.

"And now, there is this young man. A formidable warrior you have seen yourself and surely respect. Yet his easy going acceptance of life and good nature has made the good strengthen within you, hasn't it? Even more, you feel attracted to him do you not? You desire him greatly?"

1...45678...11