Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

As the evening progressed Nicole reclined into a laying position on the couch. She began drifting in and out of sleep. Once she came too and heard something behind her where she knew her father was sitting. "What was he doing" she wondered? She heard a rhythmic sound and when she looked at the television she understood what he was up too. Nicole saw the reflection of her father on the television screen and he was stroking his cock! Lustfully Nicole continued to watch her father's reflection. She knew he was watching her. Her nipples stiffened and instantly Nicole felt her pussy become wet.

Casually Nicole slid her hand down and lightly stroked her cunt right through the dampening material. As she heard her father's stroking continue she managed to slide her pinkie under the edge of the g-string she was wearing and onto her pussy. Slowly Nicole began to slide her little finger up and down her wet slit. It was such a weird feeling to be sitting there mutually masturbating with her father. Finally Nicole concentrated on her clit and in no time felt the tingling sensation in her pussy. In only moments the tingling spread all over her nearly naked body. Nicole's breathing changed and became more erratic. Here she was on the verge of cumming in front of her father while he stroked his cock while he was watching her. Just then Nicole heard her father's stroking become faster. Nicole pressed on her clit a little harder and she began to cum. Trying to suppress the moans and writhering was difficult. Nicole noticed a more intense feeling from her orgasm as she tried to suppress it. Even the tips of her toes tingled as the jolts of electricity from her orgasm raced through her body.

Nicole heard her father cumming as he moaned softly. She wished to herself that her father's cum would squirt out and land on her. Finally Steve had finished and quietly he got up and walked out of the living room and went to the bathroom. Nicole reached up and squeezed her breasts. She made herself more comfortable and fell asleep.

Sometime later Nicole woke up. She was startled as she did not know where she was at. The dark room only had a few candles lit. Nicole knew she was still wearing the same outfit that she had on earlier. As she lay there perfectly still and afraid she knew she was cold. She looked for an afghan to cover up but somehow the sofa was all white. There was no afghan. Nicole noticed something else. She couldn't move. It was like she was paralyzed. She tried to move but couldn't. Nicole became scared. As Nicole looked at what she thought was the back of the couch she became terrified. She wasn't laying on the couch anymore, she was laying in her mother's casket.

"How the fuck did I get down in here" she asked herself. Fear began to control her body now as she began to cry. Tears began to run down her cheeks. "Did daddy pick me up and carry me down here" she asked herself? Nicole continued to lay there in the casket lined with satin. The room was totally quiet and she though she was alone. She wanted out and she used every ounce of energy that she could muster but still couldn't move even a finger. Slowly, time went by. Nicole just laid there paralyzed, unable to move. The candles cast an eerie glow. Just then an organ began to play funeral music softly. Then Nicole became real nervous when all of a sudden the room started to fill with smoke. Not smoke like from a fire but smoke like in a dance hall. It got to the point that Nicole had a hard time seeing the top of the casket that was opened above her. The smoke began to swirl around. The smell of fresh flowers filled the room along with the smoke. Suddenly Nicole saw a shadow. Her eyes seemed to be the only muscle in her body that moved. She strained to look to her right and that's when Nicole tried to scream, but she couldn't. Nicole saw a man kneeling on the kneeler beside the casket she was laying in. Nicole strained to keep her eye on the shadow to see who it was. Nicole heard a mans voice. The voice sounded familiar to her as she laid there in her sexy lingerie with her breasts completely exposed. Nicole laid there in disbelief when the man leaned closer. Nicole screamed, but it could only be heard in her own mind as nothing came out of her mouth. She knew who the man was but she couldn't believe it. It was her boyfriend who was killed in the accident last year. Just as quickly as he came, he was gone.

Moments later another shadow appeared. Nicole again tried to strain to see who it was. Tears still streamed down her cheeks as she laid terrified in her mother's coffin down in the dungeon. Nicole kept her eyes on the shadow as it moved closer. Nicole heard the familiar voice but discounted it because she knew it was not possible. Or was it? Slowly the shadow moved closer until the face was visible. Nicole couldn't even scream this time. Nicole watched as her mother leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "How in the fuck is this happening to me" Nicole wondered? Just as soon as her mom's shadow came, she disappeared too.

Nicole laid there as the organ continued to play funeral music softly. "Am I dead" Nicole wondered? There were other voices now in the room as more shadows continued to kneel before her in the coffin. None of the faces were visible. Nicole was very scared as she continued to lay there paralyzed. It sounded like there was a whole room full of people. "My god this is my funeral" Nicole said to herself in her mind. She just wanted to scream out to let everyone know that she wasn't dead. She wanted to tell everyone that she was alive, very much alive.

A few moments later Nicole heard a familiar voice. It was the voice of Father Joseph. Nicole was consumed by complete horror when she heard the priest begin to speak. Father Joseph was performing a funeral service for her. Nicole laid there crying inside as tears dripped down her cheeks. She listened to Father Joseph talk about her life and her accomplishments. She wanted to interrupt him to fill him on a few things that he missed but she couldn't. She couldn't believe that she was attending her own wake and listening to it.

Father Joseph finished speaking and the room was silent. Nicole knew there were a lot of people out there, it was just that they weren't talking. What was going to happen next. Suddenly Nicole felt something. someone was touching her foot. "This is weird" Nicole thought to herself. "I can't move but yet I can feel things." Nicole tried to strain her eyes to see down to her feet. There was just too much smoke to see that far. Nicole felt her feet being lifted slightly and then her high heels were removed. She felt her feet being massaged. "What the hell is going on here" she wondered.

Suddenly Nicole felt her toes beginning to tingle. The tingling sensation suddenly began to appear in her finger tips too. Nicole looked over in horror and saw her mother. Nicole couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her mom was sucking on her fingers. The tingling started to move down her arms and up her legs. Nicole laid there with her breasts exposed and her nipples poking skyward. Her breasts were now tingling and so was her cunt. Nicole continued to watch her mother out of the corner of her eye. She could only vaguely see the detail of her mother's face but she knew her mom had her eyes closed. Nicole knew that erotic look that her mother had on her face. She saw it many times in the home made videos she made. Nicole's toes continued to tingle as she knew someone was sucking on her toes through her stockings. "Is that my dad" Nicole wondered? She felt her high heels being replaced onto her feet. Then she felt the tops of her feet being kissed and then her ankles. Nicole knew this was all wrong but there wasn't anything she could do about it. Nicole felt the coffin moving as whoever it was at her feet was now kissing her legs up to her knees. She felt a warm pair of hands squeezing her thighs as the unknown man continued to kiss and lick her legs to her knees.

As Nicole laid there helpless her mother began kissing and licking her arms. Nicole watched her mother as she slid her tongue up her daughter's arm all the way to her shoulder. Then Nicole had the weirdest feeling ever as her mother moved her head up and placed her lips on her daughter's mouth. Nicole felt her mom kissing her lips but was unable to kiss back. Nicole felt her mother's tongue slide over her lips. Nicole wanted so badly to open her mouth to accept her mother's tongue but she couldn't. As Nicole's mom continued to kiss her mouth she used a hand to caress her daughter's breast. Nicole never had sexual thoughts or fantasies about her mom but this was turning her on. Nicole knew her g-string was soaked.

Nicole's mom began to bite at her neck. It hurt as she bit her teeth into her flesh but at the same time it caused her pussy to drip even more. The man at her feet now had her legs bent at the knees and parted. She could feel him kissing and licking her inner thighs. Nicole's mom was now kissing and sucking her breasts. Nicole was on the verge of cumming and her pussy hadn't even been touched yet. Nicole tried to arch her back but couldn't as she felt a hot wet tongue slide up and down her wet slit through the sheer material of her g-string. Her mother bit down on her hard nipple and sucked hard on it. Inside Nicole began to shake and convulse. Nicole began to see stars as her body began to cum on the inside without any external expression. The sensations were unbelievable to Nicole, like no other orgasm she had ever had. Nicole believed that it was her father between her legs who was eating her pussy. She wanted to scream "oh daddy" but she couldn't.

Nicole remembered that there was a whole room of onlookers but she didn't care right now. Nicole felt the fingers of the man between her legs hooking around the waist band of the g-string she was wearing. Nicole felt the tugging motion as the dainty waist band slid down her hips and then down her legs. Nicole felt the wet material pull away from her soaking wet pussy. Soon the g-string was pulled off of her feet and handed to her mom. Her mom moved into her sight again. She looked into her daughters eyes and raised her daughter's soaked g-string to her mouth. Nicole watched as her mom ran her tongue across the material that was soaked with her cunt juice. This only turned Nicole on even more.

Nicole's mom slowly placed the wet g string on her daughters lips and then she pushed the material into her mouth. Nicole laid there helplessly with her soaked g-string shoved in her own mouth. Nicole's mother pulled the material from her mouth and tossed it out to the people attending the funeral. Nicole saw her mother stand up. She was only barely visible because of all of the smoke. Nicole watched as her mom pushed the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. Suddenly her mom's dress slid off of her breasts and down to the floor. Next her mom reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She pulled the sheer material from her breasts allowing them to hang freely, swaying slightly to the side. Nicole watched as her mom tossed her bra into the crowd of people. Next Nicole watched as her mom bent down. She knew what she was doing. She was removing her panties. Again Nicole watched as her mom threw her panties into the crowd.

Suddenly Nicole's mom climbed up onto the casket to be with her daughter. This was the first time that Nicole ever saw her mother naked. She only wore a sexy pair of five inch open toe heels. Nicole's mother turned around and positioned herself so that she was facing Nicole's feet. "What in the hell is she doing" Nicole thought? Before Nicole could analyze her mother's intentions it became clear to Nicole what she was doing. Nicole's mom swung her one leg over her daughter's motionless body and began lowering herself. Nicole saw her mother's heart shaped bush as it inched closer and closer to her face. "My god my mom is going to fuck my face" Nicole thought. She watched as her mother continued to lower her swollen pussy lips closer and closer until they were only inches from her mouth. Nicole saw how her mother's lips were parted and glistened with wetness. Nicole could smell her mom's excitedness. The musky scent of her mother's pussy only inches from her face turned Nicole on even more.

Nicole kept staring at her mother's cunt until she realized that her pussy was dying for attention. Nicole could feel her mother holding her pussy lips open as the strange man she believed to be her father began to lick at her wet slit. Nicole tried to gasp for air when his tongue touched her labia but she couldn't. God it felt so good as Nicole laid there receiving a tongue lashing from some strange man. Just then Nicole felt a second tongue beginning to explore her wet hole. "My god, my mom is eating my pussy too" Nicole thought!

Suddenly Nicole's mom lowered her cunt to her daughter's face. Nicole felt her mom's wet pussy lips on her own lips. Nicole tried so badly to open her mouth to taste her mother but she couldn't. Slowly Nicole's mom began to grind her hips on her daughter's face. Nicole was helpless to stop her or help her. She felt her mom's juices beginning to run down her face as she continued to grind her twat on her daughters mouth and lips. Nicole began to feel jolts of electricity running through her body as she knew her own orgasm was imminent.

Nicole could feel the strange man's tongue exploring deep into her pussy while her mother continued to lick and suck her clit. Nicole knew her mother was tasting her juices as her pussy began to spasm. Nicole couldn't help it. Her cunt began to spasm into a mind blowing orgasm. Nicole wanted so badly to scream out loud and to rock her hips but she couldn't. Nicole's mother began to grind her pussy harder on her lips and mouth. Suddenly her mother slid back enough and slid her cunt across Nicole's nose. Her mother began to hump up and down on her nose as if she was fucking it. Nicole could still feel her pussy being administered to as her mother began to cum. Nicole could feel her mother's heart shaped bush rubbing on her forehead as she humped her nose. Suddenly Nicole could feel both tongues flicking over her clit. Nicole tried to scream fore mercy but again there was no sound as her young body rocked into another mind shattering orgasm. Her mother too began to cum as the humping became faster and harder. Nicole felt her mother slide up and felt her pussy juices flowing freely over her lips and face. So badly Nicole wanted to reach up to hold her mom's hips and ass but she couldn't.

Nicole laid there motionless as she watched her mom get to her knees and turn around. She looked up at her mom as her mom straddled her chest and then her neck. Nicole knew what was going to happen as her mom positioned her wet cunt onto her daughter's mouth. Nicole saw her mother reach back with both arms. She felt her lifeless legs being lifted and handed to her mother. Nicole laid there helpless as her mother pulled her daughter's legs high over her shoulders.

Nicole laid there helplessly as her mother began to grind her cunt lips onto her mouth. It was then that Nicole felt a new sensation. The other man who was eating her pussy with her mom was now pressing something against her pussy. Nicole could see her stocking covered legs and feet as her mother continued to hold them high in the air. It was then that Nicole realized that she was on the verge of getting fucked and wouldn't be able to stop it. At this point, Nicole didn't want it to stop, she wanted it to start.

As Nicole laid there helplessly with her mother's cunt grinding against her face, she felt the stranger's cock pressing slowly into her wet open hole. Inch by inch Nicole felt her pussy being filled as the stranger's cock continued to fill her. Finally Nicole felt her cervix being pressed against as this monster cock was finally all the way in. Nicole wanted to moan and scream from being filled so completely but again all she could do was lay there motionless as her mother continued to pleasure herself on her lips.

Nicole could feel the huge cock slide outward almost all the way. It stopped moving for a second and then it began pressing back in towards her cervix. At this point Nicole couldn't help it. She tingled all over as her body rocked into an orgasm. She could feel her stretched pussy lips beginning to quiver around this mammoth cock that was fucking her. Nicole managed to look up at her mother. Her mom was looking down at her as their eyes locked in a loving mother daughter way. Nicole looked at her mom's breasts as they hung there naked. So badly did Nicole want to take her mother's nipple into her mouth to suck on but she couldn't. So badly she wanted to see who was fucking her but again she couldn't.

Nicole rocked into a second orgasm as the massive cock continued to fuck her. All Nicole wanted to do was to scream out in pleasure but she couldn't. It seemed like she was having a non stop orgasm from the big cock that was fucking her. A third orgasm raced through Nicole and then a fourth. Nicole could sense that her mom was going to cum by the way they stared at each other. Suddenly Nicole's mom threw her head back and moaned out loud. "Oh god I'm cumming: Her mom yelled. "Oh Jesus Christ yes" her mom shouted as her pussy sprayed cum out onto her daughter's face. Nicole was amazed at how her mother's cunt squirted cum on her face. Nicole's mom reached down and grabbed her daughter's head. She pulled up on her head and smashed it into her cunt. Nicole was helpless as her mother continued to press her face into her cunt. Her mother began to cum again too. This time she came with such force, Nicole thought she was pissing on her. Nicole could feel the salty cum from her mother beginning to trickle into her mouth. Nicole managed to swallow it as her mother still had her cunt smashed against her face.

Finally her mom laid her head back onto the satin pillow in the coffin. She looked down at her daughter and smiled as she released her legs and began to climb out of the casket. Nicole never took her eyes off of her mom's as her mother lowered her head and kissed her lips. Nicole felt her moms lips lick on hers and then felt her mother pressing her tongue into her mouth. Nicole let her eyes close and got lost in the moment of sharing a passionate kiss with her mom.

Nicole realized the her mom was no longer kissing her when she felt her legs being lifted and placed around the back of the stranger. She could feel her mom wrapping her legs around him so her ankles were hooked for support. She felt that huge cock sliding back into her pussy. Nicole used every ounce of strength to open her eyes to finally see if it was her daddy fucking her. Nicole was shocked! It wasn't her daddy at all, it was her boyfriend! Nicole tried to smile since she had never fucked her boyfriend while he was alive. Her boyfriend was positioned on his elbows so he could look into Nicole's eyes while he fucked her. Nicole felt so comfortable as she wanted to smile at him.

Suddenly Nicole felt her pussy beginning to throb again as her boyfriends massive cock continued to stretch and fuck her tight hole. As her boyfriend continued to fuck her relentlessly her mother moved to the head of the coffin. She began to caress her daughter's face as she watched her daughter getting fucked. Nicole wanted so badly to bite her moms finger and then suck on it as she slid her finger into her mouth. Nicole looked up and saw her boyfriends face. She saw the expression and knew that he was going to cum. Nicole heard her mother whisper to her boyfriend "cum in her pussy." Just then Nicole heard her boyfriend grunt and thrust harder. She could feel his cock swelling to greater proportions just before he exploded. Nicole felt the hot jets of cum filling her from her pussy lips to her womb. Nicole's pussy too rocked into another orgasm at the same time. Nicole could feel her boyfriends cum dribbling out of her pussy and down across her ass hole. This was a feeling she never wanted to end.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers