Blind Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd have showered in arctic water if it were available. She took her clothes off in the blink of an eye and just stood under the shower head, liking the chill from the cold water.

Bellinda didn't know what to think. She'd gone in the kitchen to dish out their meal and had been waiting for more than ten minutes when Mavin finally came out in her boxers and a tight muscle-shirt. Nobody said she didn't like being a tease herself.

"What did you do? Steam broil yourself to perfection?" Bellinda said with a look that betrayed her hunger for something other than food.

"Nah, I just cooled off." Mavin said easily as she sat by the island, "What's for dinner?"

"Red light special. Fried rice, fried chicken, spicy dumplings, white rice and broccoli with beef and lobster." Bellinda said in one breath, "Makes your heart wanna stop, doesn't it?"

"Oh, bring it on. The quicker, the better." Mavin laughed.

"How much do you want?" Bellinda smiled at the tall woman's fit of humor.

"Take what you need and leave the rest to me."

"No, that was my idea."

"Aight we'll eat together." Mavin grabbed a fork, "Food stays hotter for longer that way."

Nothing more was needed as they dived into the small feast, eating and watching each other eat. A few cutlery battles and most of the food disappeared fairly rapidly. After a few more mouthfuls, Mavin surrendered to Bella's hunger and watched in awe as the redhead plowed through the rest of the meal.

"You're gonna chomp your fingers down with that chicken at this rate." Mavin finally said to Bellinda who didn't look up.

"Well, you do realize that this is the only meal I've had all day, except the snacks at the movies." Bellinda half said and completely chewed.

"Yeah I know. I'm just intrigued as to where it all goes." Mavin sipped her glass of water.

"It goes through my system and drips out as sweat while you're fucking me." Bellinda said and flung a chicken bone down on her plate, claiming victory over the meal as she licked her fingers slowly. "But you already knew that."

"Huh huh, what did I tell you 'bout those fingers?" Mavin grinned. She was high on a full stomach and she was well aware of it.

Bellinda licked the last of the duck sauce off her fingers and grabbed a napkin, "You owe me a chat about your past relationships." She said and burped a little.

"True, when do you want payment?"

"Right now."

"Hmm, okay where do I begin?" Mavin didn't like discussing her relationships. Not because most turned out so badly, but because there were so fucking many. However, she was a woman of her word . . . most times anyway. "My last relationship was about six years ago. Lasted six or seven months. Ended in a bloody mess." Mavin gulped down some more water. Bellinda said nothing, so she continued despite her head screaming 'no'. "I don't do relationships well, especially when it comes to fidelity."

"Let me guess, you strayed and she found out?"

Mavin chuckled with new appreciation for the word 'stray'. "Yeah, pretty much. She flipped, I flipped and ended up in a hospital with about fifty stitches."

"My gosh . . . She must've loved you a whole lot, I mean to let you live and all."

"Wait, you are being sarcastic right? She left me to die, choking in a pool of my own blood." Mavin felt a flourish in her temper but it ebbed. She breathed deeply and continued. Normally, she'd never say anything about her past to anyone but the soft intensity of Bellinda's green eyes pulled the words from her.

"I did have some deep feelings for her but she withdrew herself from me without any reason I could readily decipher. Infidelity had nothing to do with it, not that time anyway. I mean, one day outta nowhere, she accuses me of trying to kill her. I thought she was on crack. Then she started having these...nightmares that got so bad we stopped sleeping together but she never told me what she dreamt about. I did what I could to keep things cool but she got paranoid and flat out started accusing me of cheating on her and shit, when I wasn't. By then, she was lost to me." Mavin swallowed hard as angry shards of pain tried to prick her eyes to tears.

"What about you Mavin? Where are you now?" Bellinda reached over to the tall woman and took Mavin's large palms in her own.

"Ah well, I'm an eternity away from commitment and my eyes are in search of peace." Mavin said and paused for a while, "I'm content with myself."

Bellinda got off her seat and went around the island to Mavin. "Maybe, you'd like a vessel for your search?"

"I get the vessel and the booty, right?" Mavin said and Bellinda laughed.

"Hmm, that depends on -" Bellinda's words were chopped off with a gentle kiss from Mavin.

"Are you okay that I'm not looking for a relationship?" Mavin asked when the kiss broke.

"Well, I actually don't know. But, I'd just like for you to be honest with me, no matter what." Bellinda gazed into the dark, amber pools of Mavin's eyes.

"You can trust my word." Mavin cupped Bellinda's face in her hands and pulled the woman closer, planting the words on her lips.

Bellinda lost herself for a moment in the kiss that made her nipples sing and her spine tingle. Yes, she craved the feeling and didn't mind the cost.

"Now what were you saying about that bootylicious vessel?" Mavin watched the redhead's eyes flutter open, through a haze all her own.

". . .Yeah, you'll get all that and more but you've gotta catch the vessel before it sails away." Bellinda broke from Mavin and ran out of the kitchen.

Mavin chased after her. Okay, so she was walking slowly. The woman can't help having advantageously long legs. Mavin took her time in reaching her 'vessel' that was now anchored somewhere in the bedroom.

Mavin opened the door and found the room empty, save a trail of clothes leading to the bathroom. She heard the water running and went through the door to find a naked, fiery-haired woman with enough booty to boot, lowering herself into a large, filling tub of water.

Mavin shucked her clothes and slid in behind Bellinda, slipping her arms around Bella's torso, caressing her flesh in all its slippery glory. Bellinda leaned back into Mavin's hard body and dragged her fingers over and under Mavin's muscled thighs. Her ass was resting right between Mavin's legs. Bellinda wiggled her ass, pressing it harder into Mavin's mound.

"Ahh fuck! I'm taking a liking to your booty." Mavin groaned.

"Greedy for more?" Bellinda ground a bit harder.

"Oh yes...more." Mavin sighed and lowered her lips to Bella's pulsing neck. She trailed her lips over the soft flesh, liking the smooth texture. Her tongue snaked out and laved the skin over straining muscles. Her lips formed a seal and Mavin sucked like a half-full leech, without any aim to draw blood. Not that she wouldn't have liked to anyway.

Her large hands busied themselves with fondling and massaging Bella's ample breasts. She stayed away from the nipples. One hand left its post and crawled down to the redhead's mound, over her clit and between her slick lips.

"Hssh...Baby, that feels so good." Bellinda moaned but kept her hips moving. Mavin used her fingers to trace Bella's engorged lips, taking long and slow strokes up and down her slit. Bellinda pressed herself harder into Mavin's twitching mound. The tall woman moved her other hand down to meet its partner. One held Bellinda's lips apart while two long fingers of the other delved in.

"Ay! . . . Mavin." Bellinda gasped as Mavin penetrated her sex. Mavin withdrew her fingers and plunged them in deeper as her embrace tightened around the redhead. She fucked Bellinda's tight pussy for a moment more and extracted her fingers.

"No...don't stop." Bella begged.

"Face me." Mavin whispered into Bella's ear even as she ran her tongue over it.

Bellinda turned and sat in Mavin's lap facing the dark woman. Mavin held on to the redhead and bodily flipped over so that she was on top of Bellinda.

Mavin adjusted her hips and positioned her mound over Bella's. She lifted Bellinda's smooth legs over her broad shoulders and leaned forward, gaining better access to the redhead's hot pussy. Mavin planted her hands over the edge of the tub and began to rub her stiff clit up and down Bellinda's pussy lips.

"OH YES!...FUCK ME BABY!! OH GAWD!!!" Bella shrieked in ecstacy. Her whole body was on fire, she almost swore the water was boiling around them. She held on to Mavin's arms while her throbbing clit was smashed to nerve-singeing pleasure.

"FUCK YEAH!...HSSH OHH...BELLINDA!!" Mavin howled as her climax drew closer. She bucked down and crushed her mound into Bella's, the sweet 'n' slippery friction driving her to mad frenzy. Bella's voice filled Mavin's head and she couldn't hold back anymore. She bore down one last time and the threshold crumbled. Her loins clenched and relaxed as her whole body

trembled and jerked violently.

Her muscles grew so taut she felt they would be ripped off from her bones. One final heave and her body went lax, going from brick to jell-o in a matter of seconds. She had enough left in her to thrust two thick fingers into Bella's pussy.

The redhead clamped down hard on Mavin's fingers. She wiggled around a bit and began to thrust with the full force of her arm. Bellinda cried out loud at the onslaught but her screams of pleasure were stolen with a deep, desirous kiss. Her orgasm tore through her as Mavin teased her most sensitive collection of nerves. She cried into Mavin's mouth, sharing her very soul in that instant. Her hips went buck wild, but Mavin kept up her actions.

She released Bella's lips and tongue so the redhead could breathe. Just then, another orgasm rocked her back to the prehistoric era. Being in a tub full of water really made her feel like she was drowning in a sea of sensation.

As her convulsions subsided, Mavin pulled her fingers out and held the redhead close, both of them trembling with aftershocks.

"Oh...god Mavin...." Bella panted into Mavin's ear.

"I know....I know." The dark woman shivered at the hot breath in her ear, "Let's get outta here before we drown."

Mavin found her legs and got out of the tub. She got her balance and carried Bellinda out. They dried off and headed to bed, and then crashed. Sensors on high alert. Hard drives, well-fried. Sleep claimed them but not before Bella mouthed 'I love you, Mavin' into the dark woman's ear. Mavin didn't hear anything.

************

Few Weeks Later

************

José met with his partners to further discuss the merger contracts and why they wouldn't be good for Lecter Corp. Gabriel Martinez and John Anderson had argued fiercely for consolidation. They threatened to pull a 'majority ownership' measure on José but he'd called them on their bluff. José left the meeting in a not so cheery mood.

He didn't like the idea that Gabe and John would go through with the merger without his consent but the way they acted, there seemed to be little doubt. He hated having to leave Mavin with a problem right off the bat even though he was sure she could handle it.

***********

Bellinda had begun working before the end of the month. She was still gathering info on what exactly was wanted of her. According to Adrian, all she had to worry about was capacity and dimensions, everything else was prone to flexibility. Bellinda tried to work but a certain dark-skinned woman occupied her thoughts. She was hornier than usual, perhaps from anticipation.

She'd taken several breaks in her office to get herself off, but her orgasms lacked the extra oomph that she was now hooked on, that only Mavin's touch could provide. The tall woman had promised to call but Bellinda was still waiting. She was tempted to call Mavin but she kept herself together. That wasn't easy to do. Her mind dared at one point to conjure up the idea that Mavin didn't like her.

She quickly dismissed that thought, after all, Mavin just wasn't looking for a 'relationship' and that didn't equate to a lack of attraction. 'What about level of attraction?' Her mind went on with its charade.

Bellinda shook her head and went back to work. Adrian would be in town on a more regular basis now. That made her a bit nervous but she'd get over it.

*******

Mavin finished her workout and settled down to do some programming. She was defining some new functions and variables in a complex loop of executions when her phone rang. She didn't like any distractions while she worked even though her lips still tingled when she thought of Bellinda's sweet taste. She licked her lips as she answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, may I please speak to Doctor Mavin Bright?" A soft voice trying to sound commanding buzzed on the line.

"Who's speaking?" Mavin said, the irritation making her voice sound even lower.

"This is Susan Turner. Is Doctor Bright there?"

"Speaking. How can I help you?"

"I'd like to discuss a drug you've recently analyzed...Oblivion3?"

'And I'd like to get back to my work.' Mavin thought wryly. "It was a load of crap, what more do you want about it?"

"Yes, I've seen your report and I was wondering if we could discuss it candidly, in person."

"Why? The report wasn't thorough enough?" Mavin rubbed her temples, she was starting to get pissed. "Who did you say you worked for again?"

"I didn't say, but I work for the FDA. If we could meet, I'd be happy to elaborate."

Mavin sighed deeply, 'What the fuck do they want with me?' She thought fleetingly. "Okay listen, come by my office tomorrow at noon. I'm assuming you know where I work. If you are late by a minute, I won't see you and there'll be no other meetings, got it?"

"Crystal." Susan responded.

Mavin hung up and returned to her work station. It consisted of four computers linked together for added processing power. As the software she was designing grew from its original code, it needed more frequent testing to catch bugs early. Her regular laptop couldn't handle the extra bulk so she mainly designed on her quad platform.

She typed a few more dozen lines of code and admitted her lack of concentration. She picked up her phone and punched numbers.

"It's not right to keep a lady waiting, Mavin." Bellinda's intoxicating voice cooed.

"I didn't mean it, baby." Mavin said as her body crackled with lust.

"Yeah, you probably didn't but you did." Bellinda said and Mavin could picture a pout.

"Aight, aight, I'll make it up to you." Mavin smiled at Bellinda's pleading antics.

"No, I can't wait anymore . . . Come over tonight."

"Hmm, you know I can't, I really need to get this program wrapped up."

"Come on baby . . . I need you." Bellinda sighed her frustration into the receiver.

"Shouldn't you be working on a million-dollar project?" Mavin gulped and tried not to choke.

"Don't change the subject Mavin. Besides, you're all that's on my mind, I can barely think."

"Would it help if you came to the lab tomorrow, a few hours before noon?"

"Oh I think it might."

"Good, because I can't wait to taste that sweet pussy of yours." Mavin's voice thickened slightly.

"Ohh, why do you torture me?"

"It gets you going." Mavin said and heard Bellinda moaning in the background.

The mere thought of Bellinda touching herself was almost enough to melt her resolve. "Tell me, how wet are you?"

"So damn wet, . . . my seat is soaked." Bellinda gasped.

"Why is your pussy dripping?"

"Mmm...'cause of you, it's all your fault."

"Ahh yes, since it's my doing, I'll be the one to relieve you of your wetness." Mavin said firmly, "I'll see you in my office tomorrow."

Mavin didn't wait for the redhead's sentiments. She tore the phone from her ear and breathed deeply. She felt a familiar sensation tingling up her spine, making her tip back in her chair, in a near swoon. It was highly distracting with a twist; she was anxious and very aroused. She liked the feeling and savored it. Functions and equations left her mind for a while as she indulged in her fantasy.

She looked at her watch, it was just after ten. She squeezed out a few more lines of code and shut down her station. She would turn in early tonight. After all, the early bird catches the worm.

**********

Mavin got to work on time, as usual. She had a few interviews to conduct with would-be employees. Since she'd be running José's portion of Lecter Corp, she needed to hire a secretary and one or two lab technicians to handle the extra work load. She'd still be working as an analyst, but her authority would be more expanded throughout the facility.

She was hunched over her desk, reviewing applications and résumés. At about 8:15, the first of her appointments showed up. The applicant was a dark-haired, college graduate of twenty-two. He was applying for the lab position. Mavin offered him a seat and began to grill him.

"Jake Norton?" Mavin leaned back and kept her hazel eyes on him.

"Yes ma'am."

"Simple yes or no will do."

"Yes."

"What are you hoping to get out of this, besides the money?"

"I'd like the experience, that's important to me."

"I understand this is your fourth job since college, each of which you didn't spend that much time in."

"That's correct."

"Why the bouncing?"

"Well, I didn't like the environment. There was never an opportunity to work committedly, everything was treated as a chore, at least in my last two jobs."

"And you think Lecter Corp is different?"

"Yes as far as I've seen, and Miss O'Connor down at Human Resources was really nice."

"Ah, don't we all love Miss O'Connor," A smile tugged at the corners on Mavin's mouth. "Well Jake Norton, thanks for coming by, we'll be in touch."

"Sure, thank you Doctor Bright."

Mavin nodded and Jake left. The interview lasted about twenty minutes. It was how she conducted them. Claudia O'Connor worked in Mavin's H.R. department and thus, spent a good amount of time screening applicants.

She was in charge of background checks and everything it entailed. She only sent Mavin candidates that fit the company's criteria to a tee. All Mavin had to do was pick whoever she wanted based on whatever vibes she got.

Mavin had three more people to meet before nine. Two of them showed up, a dark-skinned woman named Alicia also wanted the position of lab technician. Another, a black, older woman wanted the secretary position. Alicia was overly excited during the interview, she'd seen and read about Mavin's work and wanted nothing more than to be in the same room with the tall woman.

Mavin had to keep her tongue between her teeth to keep from laughing. Alicia was no doubt qualified, but her energy level wasn't appropriate for drug testing. The older woman's name was Cindy Hall. She didn't have much experience in filling. Her real passion was teaching. She was very conservative, and while that was good when dealing with office supplies, it didn't sit well with an openly gay Mavin. She had many more interviews to run for the next two weeks so she wasn't in any hurry. She would make her decision before the month ran out.

By the time Mavin finished with applicants, it was already 9:40. She decided to take a break and hang with José for a while. José would be around just because he loved the place too much to leave it, but Mavin would be the one in charge of things. They still had legal junk to work out with José's soon-to-be ex partners. Mavin strolled from her quarters across the huge building to her mentor's office.

She walked in without knocking as only she could. The old man's humor was contagious and Mavin found herself smiling for no reason. José was talking on the phone so she sat on the couch and thumbed through a Popular Mechanics magazine. She was absorbing the latest developments in General Motors Hy-Wire vehicle when José sat next to her.

"Loco, no?"