Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her statement seemed to knock the wind out of Tom, but he quickly recovered and picked Sarah up into his arms and carried her toward the stairs. Sarah locked her arms around his neck as she started kissing his chin. She moved her lips back, kissing him along his jaw, remembering how much that turned him on. She touched the right spot as they were half way up the stairs and Tom's knees started to give out. He gently placed her on the stairs but didn't let go of his embrace and with a deep laugh said, "Sarah, slow down or you're going to make me cum before we even get up the stairs!"

Tom let go of Sarah and gave her his hand as they climbed up the stairs. Tom pulled Sarah into one of the bedrooms and shut the door. Again, they just stood frozen, staring at each other with heat in their eyes and in amazement of the situation. Tom pulled Sarah to him and they held each other. They were both breathing heavy with how turned on they were. But both realized that if they both attacked each other, this would be over too soon. They had 15 years to make up for, which made them want take this slowly.

God Sarah wanted Tom inside of her. Sarah was fully aware of the fact that Tom was the only man who was ever able to make her cum without any foreplay, which for most women was impossible. But she wanted this first time to last as long as possible. She didn't know what was going to happen after this weekend, but she was going to take whatever she could -- a lifetime or just a few nights. She was so surprised by these turn of events and with the feel of his arms around her, she couldn't form a coherent sentence. All that came out was a moan with his name, "Tooommmmm".

"I want for us to make each other cum before I'm inside you, because I plan on being there for a long time tonight." Tom whispered into her ear. He started kissing her neck, and her continued moans ignited them both. Tom started unbuttoning Sarah's shirt as they kissed. They both started to pant as their tongues discovered each other again. Sarah pushed Tom's sweater up, wanting to get it over his head. But that meant they would have to separate. In a rush because they didn't want to be apart, they finally got his shirt off and joined mouths again. Sarah took the opportunity to feel his chest. Yes, he definitely went to the gym. She couldn't get enough of feeling his muscular chest, with just the right amount of hair to be extremely sexy. She ran her hands up and down his chest, sides and back.

Tom was to distracted to kiss her as he was trying to unbutton Sarah's shirt. He finally got the last button and Sarah heard his sounds of approval as he happily discovered that her bra had a front catch. With one hand he undid the clasp and her full breasts were released. "Mmmm, your breasts are incredible" Tom moaned as he took a nipple into his mouth. Both of their bodies had blossomed with age, in a very good way.

Sarah loved how assertive Tom was being. It was Tom, but an older and more experienced Tom. She realized even though they were so hot for each other in college, their inexperience had also made it somewhat awkward sometimes. Now, time and experience was going to make their union, this time around, incredible.

Sarah put her hands in his hair and arched her back, pulling him tighter onto her breast. God, what he was doing with his tongue and lips! The urge to have him inside her was so great she didn't think she could wait any longer. Trying to control her panting, "Ahhhh, Tom, pleeeaasseeee", she breathed. He straightened up and looked into her eyes deeply. He had a huge grin on his face. She loved that grin and it was addictive. He tugged on her open shirt and bra, which fell to the floor. Still looking into his eyes, she lowered her hands to his hips and ground her pelvis into his hard on, trying to convince him not to wait any longer. Tom's eyes reduced to slits and he moaned in response. She could feel how hard he was and was trying to picture how he was going to look when she finally got his pants off.

"I know what I want, and I want to take this slow. You're more beautiful than you were 15 years ago and I'm going to enjoy exploring every inch of you." Tom said. Tom backed her up to the bed and gently took hold of her arm, maneuvering her down onto the bed. Sarah was lying on her back looking up at Tom, waiting for him to continue. He climbed onto the bed on his knees and hands above her, looking down into her eyes. He skimmed his eyes down her body and back to her eyes. They were both bare-chested, a fact that made them feel intimate and her a little vulnerable. The pull to continue revealing more and to be closer was so strong it heightened all of their senses and the heat in the cool room was palpable.

In his deep, soothing voice, Tom said, "Sarah, what I once had with you was incredible. Something I don't think I could described to anyone. If it's possible, I want that again, even if it's just tonight." A tear rolled down Sarah's cheek as she looked up into Tom's eyes. Sarah nodded her head, "yes, I want that too."

Tom lowered his body onto Sarah's and wrapped his arms around her. He claimed her mouth with a deep kiss. Her breasts were pressed against his chest, which he was instantly aware of. He raised himself onto his elbows and moved one hand around to feel her breast. He obviously liked what he felt, mumbling, "Ohhh, yesss". Sarah loved that he liked her naked breasts, which turned her on even more. In one quick move, he took her nipple into his mouth. They were breathing heavier now and were running their hands over each other, remembering their history together. Tom was alternating between breasts.

They were both moving restlessly and had their legs entwined. Sarah reached down and hooked her fingers into the loops of his jeans and thumbs on his waist to get a good grip on him. She shifted so that Tom and his hard on were in between her spread thighs and moved her knees up so that her feet were flat on the bed. She raised her pelvis up and started rubbing against the length of him in his pants.

They both cried out. Sarah realized that as close as she wanted to get to him, she was going to be somewhat embarrassed when he took her pants off because she was so soaking wet. She never knew it was possible to get this wet. Sarah wanted to hold his erection in her hand. She was trying to reach between them so she could unbutton his jeans and get her hand into his boxers; she was sure he still wore boxers. She had the palm of her hand on his stomach and her fingers splayed, moving downward when he leaped up onto his hands and knees again. They were both gasping and he lowered his forehead down onto hers. Hardly able to speak, Tom said, "Sorry . . . I . . . I don't want to cum in my pants. God, I'm reacting to you like I'm a teenager." He made a strangled groan, as if he wasn't happy with what was happening.

Sarah thought she understood and could relate. If he only knew what she had just been thinking about her own predicament. . "Please, Tom, please let me taste you." Tom made another groan, but willingly rolled onto his back with Sarah's help. Sarah straddled his legs and started unbuttoning his jeans. Tom's hands were on her upper arms. Sarah looked up, moving he eyes only, and saw that Tom was watching her hands and her naked breasts. His eyes kept moving back and forth.

Sarah got the button undone and was having a difficult time with the zipper because his hard length was pushing against it. She couldn't move fast enough because she wanted to see and feel his hard penis so bad. Tom was grunting as she fumbled, watching. Over the past 15 years, he had become so unbelievably sexy, she thought. What was it about older men being so damn hot? He was pushing so hard against the zipper, she was afraid she would hurt him if she pulled it down. Sarah put her hand down his pants to act as a barrier between him and his zipper. Tom threw his head back and closed his eyes. "Oh God Sarah, just, just please put your mouth on me," Tom ground out in a frustrated voice.

With one hand down his pants and the other on his zipper, she stopped for a split second to take in the fact that he was so hard and his skin so soft. Earlier, she had not thought it possible to get any wetter, but she could feel more wetness coming down from inside herself. She couldn't be any more turned on. If he breathed on her she was going to cum.

Sarah finally got the zipper down and then grabbed his bottoms and yanked them down to his knees. She knew that he had almost cum twice, so she wasted no time taking him into her mouth. She took almost all of him at once, not thinking until she almost gagged that she needed to take her time. Sarah raised her head back up and used her tongue to taste his length and head. Not knowing anything about his past 15 years, she wanted to give him the best blow job she knew how to give, hoping it was the best he ever had. She used the muscles in her lips to firmly hold and caress him; one hand feeling and massaging his balls and the other played with his nipples.

Sarah started bobbing slowly up and down his length, her tongue never stopping her exploration. Tom started raising his hips with her motion, increasing his speed. "MMMmmm, oh God what you're doing is incredible!" Tom let go of his grip on the bedding and put his hands in her hair and said, "Sarah, I'm going to cum." Tom raised his hips one last time and as his body stiffened and his release started, his voice had become raspy, "Uh . . . Uh . . . Oh, . . Holy shit!"

Sarah couldn't believe how much Tom had cum, but she swallowed it all. Sarah felt great satisfaction and heard him swallow hard and try to calm his breathing down. He was slowly running his fingers through her hair, still breathing heavy. She was lightly and slowly moving her tongue around him, making sure she had gotten everything and that he was thoroughly satisfied. Sarah gently released him from her mouth and crawled up to lay down next to him, putting her head on his chest. He put his arms around her and pulled her tightly to his side, kissing the top of her head. Sarah could tell he was completely drained by the way he was trying to get his pants the rest of the way off. Sarah sat up and helped him, smiling to herself when she saw his boxers.

They got comfortable again and lay facing each other, wrapped in each other's arms, on the Queen sized bed. Tom was completely naked and had one knee over Sarah's hip. Sarah still had her pants on. Tom reached up and put both hands on Sarah face and looked her in the eye. He leaned forward and gave her a breathtaking slow, soft, erotic kiss. He pulled back to look into her eyes again. "Wow," Tom whispered, "That wasn't my game plan, but Wow."

Tom's brow furrowed, looking back and forth into Sarah's eyes. "It's ridiculous, but I hate that you learned how to do that without me. What you just did was the best I've ever . . . ." Tom swallowed the remainder of his sentence, still watching her. Absurdly, Sarah acknowledged to herself, she felt very proud it was his best.

"My ex had some movies I found." Sarah turned red and paused wondering if she should explain further. "I watched but I've never done that for anyone else but you." Tom was grinning that grin of his and said "my turn" as he took her wrists and raised them above her head. Once again, Tom was on his knees above her. Holding her wrists above her head, Tom kissed her deeply, his tongue fully filling her mouth while exploring. His mouth moved to her top lip, gently sucking while feeling it with his tongue, then moving to the bottom lip. While he worked on her mouth, he had her arms above her and was softly rubbing his chest against hers; her breasts moving with him and her nipples standing at attention. Sarah was on fire. She realized her mistake. He was satisfied and was going to take his time with her, driving her mad.

Once again, they were in the same place they were earlier. Sarah had him between her thighs and was moving her hips underneath him. This time he didn't have pants on. The thought that he was completely naked and on top of her made her wrap her legs around him and arch her back. Trying to unsuccessfully pull her arms free, Sarah rasped between his kisses, "You're killing me Tom. You're naked and I want to see you and touch you again." She could feel him smiling as he kissed her. He lowered her arms but still held on, while he started kissing and licking down her body; under her chin, down her neck, to her collar bone. His kisses and tongue were so erotic. She could feel the heat pooling between her legs.

When Tom reached her breasts, he released her arms and gently grabbed both breasts with his hands and pushed them together. Tom licked and sucked and nibbled on her nipples while he rubbed her breasts with his hands. "Ahhhhh," Sarah cried out as she came hard. She threw her head back and raised and lowered her hips as she came. Tom never stopped playing as she came down from her orgasm. Panting, Sarah said, "You remembered." Tom replied while grinning at her, "Your breasts are even more beautiful now and I've never forgotten what gets you off."

Tom moved back to Sarah's lips smiling as they held each other again. They didn't say anything for a while. Content in each others arms, deep in their own thoughts. Sarah was on her back and Tom was lying on his side, arms and legs wrapped around Sarah. Sarah was holding onto his arm. Tom spoke first, "You're divorced."

"Yes," replied Sarah

"Me, too," said Tom

They talked for a while, trying to catch up with each other's lives by asking the major questions: Marriage, no kids, what kind of jobs, homes, and so on. Both feeling even closer after their conversation, Sarah said after a sigh, "I miss this." "Me, too," said Tom. He squeezed her in his arms and started kissing her cheek, jaw and stuck his tongue in her ear. He started nibbling on her earlobe. They both had their release earlier, thought Sarah, and they were both going to have fun taking their time now.

Their attraction got hot again and Sarah could feel Tom hard against her leg. "These pants have got to go," Tom said, as he grabbed at the button. Sarah shrieked, laughing. Then she remembered her possible embarrassment. It was silly considering all they had done so far, but she held her breath and his hands. "Tom," said Sarah, as she looked down at his hands. Tom was looking at their hands, too, wondering why she stopped him.

"What is it?" asked Tom

Sarah flushed and said, "Remember earlier when you were talking about reacting like a teenager?"

"Yes," said Tom, not understanding where this was going.

After a pause and a deep breath, Sarah said, "I'm embarrassed for you to find out just how soaking wet you've made me."

Tom groaned her name and moved to his knees quickly to work at freeing her of her pants. He looked up at her face and she could tell from his expression that she couldn't hide her embarrassment. Obviously, the only way this worked was for her to be wet. But she was way beyond that.

"Sarah, look at me," Tom said as he looked down at his huge erection that was bobbing with his movements. "Everything about you is a turn-on to me. Always has been, always will be."

That is all Sarah needed to hear. She helped him remove her pants and soaking wet panties as they kissed. He was so good at kissing, he could give lessons, Sarah thought. They lay down next to each other and both reached for each other at the same time. Sarah took hold of Tom's erection and gently started stroking him. They were breathing heavier. Tom reached between Sarah's legs. He felt her trimmed hair on top and moved down to feel her shaved lips. He groaned when he felt how wet she was. He rubbed her slit, getting his finger wet, and slowly entered her. Sarah groaned and raised her hips so he added another finger. She reached down and grabbed his hand, pushing at his hand so his fingers would go farther into her as she raised her hips again.

Earlier, Sarah had thought they were going to take their time, but she was already out of control with need. Tom echoed her thoughts and said, "Sarah, I wanted to take this slow, but I need to be inside you. Please tell me what you want."

"Yes, I want you, yes," chanted Sarah between kisses.

"Are you still on the pill?" asked Tom

Sarah smiled while kissing him and nodded her head. Sarah could feel that grin again on Tom's lips, too.

Sarah stopped stroking him and guided him toward her spread legs. Tom climbed on top of her supported by his elbows and started gently kissing her face. Sarah had her eyes closed as she placed him at her opening. "Look at me Sarah," whispered Tom. Sarah opened her eyes and they both looked at each other as he entered her. Eyes locked, they were completely joined, both physically and mentally. But neither one could keep their eyes open because the sensations were too great. Both closed their eyes and arched their backs, calling each other's name as he filled her completely.

She was such a fool to have lost this, she thought. Tom was incredible. He was an incredible person and incredible in bed. She never wanted another man inside of her, only Tom, forever. He was moving in and out of her slowly, taking his time, both moaning. They were grinding against each other each time he reached maximum depth, both crying out. She loved what he was doing, letting her feel all of him in slow motion. He was big. He was hard. He was hot. Her attraction to every part of him was so strong, that her sexual experiences after him had never reached par. Being with him again was a history lesson and a learning experience in one. She realized that no one could reach the level of this man in her eyes.

She knew it had been a long time, but she wondered if he remembered what she liked. As soon as the thought passed, he showed her he hadn't forgotten and started talking to her. "Sarah, I can't get enough of your body, and I love how tight and wet you are," he heavily whispered into her ear. "Please tell me we can do this all weekend long; both of us naked and me being inside you." Sarah moaned, his words bringing her closer to her orgasm.

"I want more but I'll take this weekend" breathed Sarah. Sarah couldn't believe she had let that slip, but it seemed Tom liked what he'd heard, because he started picking up the pace and the sexy sounds he was making got louder.

"Please, baby, I want it like we used to do it," Tom begged.

Sarah groaned, "Oh, yes" with that mental picture.

Tom pulled out and turned Sarah onto her side, lying behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and placed his left hand on her breast and his right hand on her clit. Sarah reached between her legs and guided him back into her wet pussy. They both groaned when he entered her again, the sensations 10 times what they were when he was on top. He squeezed her breast and her one hand joined his, squeezing with him. His other hand was rubbing her clit while her hand was on his hip, keeping him close.

He remembered everything, including that she liked it hard and fast. They were both moaning and panting loudly, close to their release. Like an old dance, they both knew each other's bodies and secret pleasure points. Instinctively, he rubbed her breast and nipple harder with the palm of his hand and rubbed her clit harder. Sarah moved her hand from his hip to between both of their legs to rub the soft skin behind his balls. They both came together in a blinding rush; each uninhibited by the primitive sounds they were making, holding each other tight. Sarah had the strongest orgasm of her life. It didn't seem as if it were going to end.

"Oh, Tom," Sarah finally breathed when her heart rate slowed down. Tom reached down and got the covers for them and covered them up.

Tom and Sarah snuggled in the warmth of their embrace, spooning under the covers. "I love you, Sarah," Tom said while holding her from behind breathing into her ear.