Blind, Deaf & Dumb for Erections Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm here to help you Jimmy," said Connie patting his hand. "This is your turn to get hard. This is your turn to cum. This is your turn to have a sexual release Jimmy. Now focus. Concentrate. Think about your mother-in-law and your sister-in-law naked and in bed with you. Picture them. Visualize them in your head. Imagine their tits, pussies, and asses. Can you see them?"

"Oh God yes," he said.

"I'll until your right hand but you must promise me that you won't touch your cock," she said removing her blouse and bra.

"I promise," he said.

"Reach out and touch them Jimmy," she said putting his hand on her naked breast.

"Jesus Connie," he said with his hand all over her tits.

"I'm not Connie, Jimmy. I'm your mother-in-law and sister-in-law."

"Sorry," he said.

"Now feel their tits. Fondle their breasts. Caress their big boobs. Now finger their nipples. Pull, twist, and turn them. First one nipple and then the other. First touch and feel your mother-in-law and then touch and feel your sister-in-law."

"Oh my God, I can see them as if they are here with me now. I can really feel their tits and nipples as if I'm really touching and feeling them," he said moving his hand all over her big tits. "Their nipples are so erect and hard. I've excited them just by seeing them topless, feeling their tits, and fingering their nipples. I'm getting hard Connie, I'm getting the hardest I've been in years."

"Stay with me Jim. Focus on them not me. I'm not Connie. Stay with me to visualize them. Forget about your penis and focus more on your naked mother-in-law and naked sister-in-law. Imagine your mother-in-law touching you," she said lightly touching his cock before taking his cock in her hand and holding his penis while fondling the head of his cock that was beginning to harden penis with her fingertips. "Imagine your mother-in-law holding your cock in the way that I'm holding your cock now."

"Oh my God. My mother-in-law is really touching me," he said.

"Now imagine your sister-in-law stroking you while staring at your prick with sexual excitement," she said slowly stroking Jim's cock. "Can you feel your cock in her hand? Can you see your sister-in-law staring at your cock as if she's hungry for you?"

Connie started slowly stroking Jim's cock.

"I can feel her stroking me as if she's really here stroking me.

"Now imagine them sucking you, first your mother-in-law and then your sister-in-law," she said taking his cock in her mouth to suck him as he imagined his hot mother-in-law sucking him.

"This is un-fucking believable. Oh my God, I can just feel my cock inside my mother-in-law's mouth."

She removed him from her mouth to speak.

"Now imagine your sister-in-law sucking you," she said taking him inside her mouth again to suck him as his sexy sister-in-law.

"Oh my God. Fuck me! Suck my cock Connie. I need to cum."

"I will suck your cock Jimmy but don't call me Connie. What's your mother-in-law's name?

"Brenda," he said.

"And your sister-in-law?"

"Audrey," he said.

You must only call me by your mother-in-law or sister-in-law's name."

"Suck my cock Brenda."

Immediately Connie took his cock in his mouth again and sucked him while stroking him as if she was his mother-in-law.

"Okay, your turn Audrey. Suck my cock bitch," he said.

Immediately Connie removed his cock from her mouth to give his imaginary sister-in-law a turn to suck his cock.

"Oh my God. That feels so fucking good. I'm going to cum."

Having not had sex, other than with himself, in such a long time, it didn't take Jim very long to cum.

"Cum Jimmy. Cum. You can cum in my mouth if you'd like," said Connie. "I don't mind swallowing you."

Jim unloaded a volume of cum in Connie's mouth and in the way that Natalie used to do, she swallowed all that he had and licked him clean.

"Thank you so very much Connie," he said while she removed the blindfold and untied him. "That was unbelievable."

"You're welcome," she said climbing in bed next to him to kiss him. "Yet we're not nearly done yet."

"We're not?"

"Not by a long shot. Now that your mother-in-law and sister-in-law sexually satisfied you, you must sexually satisfy them."

"Of course," he said. "It's only fair if Brenda and Audrey gave me sex that I return the favor."

"Pretend that I'm your mother-in-law. Undress me as if you're undressing Brenda," she said.

Jim unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt to expose her panty. Having known Connie for years and with Natalie in his life, he never really looked at her until now. She had a nice body with big breasts with a slim waistline. He removed her short skirt and panty. She was naked and he stared at her as if really seeing her for the first time. He wanted her more than he ever wanted Natalie.

"Now touch me and feel me as if you were feeling your hot mother-in-law's tits, ass, and pussy."

"Oh my God, Connie, this is so hot. I really feel as if I'm having my wicked way with my mother-in-law's body," he said.

"You are," she said. "Now, as if I'm your sexy sister-in-law, touch and feel me in all the places that you just touched and felt your mother-in-law."

"Wow! You have the same tits as Natalie," he said.

"Now touch me, feel my tits, and finger my nipples as if you're feeling your mother-in-law's tits again," she said.

"I love your tits Brenda. You have tits just like Connie's tits," he said with a laugh.

"I need for you to stay in character for his to work Jimmy. I need you to have a hard erection for you to make love to me," she said.

"Yeah, well, that will never happen he said looking down at his semi-hard cock," he said.

"It will happen if you believe it will happen," she said taking his prick in her hand and stroking him to a harder erection. "Now touch and feel me again as if I'm your sexy sister-in-law. I want you to finger my pussy as if you're fingering Audrey's pussy. I want you to finger me and lick me as if you're finger fucking and licking your sister-in-law."

"Okay, I can do that," he said with sexual excitement.

"Then, when you're done eating me and after I have an orgasm, I want you to make love to me as if I'm your mother-in-law. Finally, I want you to fuck me, really pound my pussy, as if I'm your sister-in-law," she said.

"Wow! I can't believe that I'm having sex with both my mother-in-law and sister-in-law," he said mounting Connie. With his cock hard enough to make love to her, he pounded Connie's pussy.

Over the next year, Connie fed him a better diet. No longer constantly dining out and ordering takeout food, he was no longer impotent. No longer did he had high blood pressure or diabetes. Now he had something with Connie that he didn't have with Natalie. He had erections.

The woman that he should have married instead of Natalie, he married Connie as soon as their divorces finalized the following year. Having always wanted children, now he has the two kids that his best friend Mike abandoned to be with Natalie. They lived in marital bliss happily ever after.

THE END

12