Blindfold Birthday BJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's eyes bugged out and her mouth opened in surprise. She turned away without trying to cover up, and gathered the rest of her clothes while I tried in vain to make a graceful exit. I was halfway down the hall when she grabbed the back of my shirt, stopping me in my tracks.

She pulled me back and softly but with feeling said "You fucking pervert, you were not supposed to peek. Get in the bathroom now!"

I was embarrassed at being caught, but confused at her command. Stunned enough to stand still, I almost fell as she pushed me towards my bedroom. She kept moving as she closed the door with her foot and muscled me into the master bathroom. When the bathroom door closed and the vent fan was turned on, she grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"You were not supposed to be out there Mike. Did you enjoy the show?"

"Umm, I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..."

"Just stop. I know you were jerking off. Did you cum watching me?"

"No, I was going slow, I didn't want it to end."

"Good, I didn't get to cum either, your friend stopped just short. You have to finish it now, so get your clothes off and fuck me good."

"But you said you couldn't do that."

"Right now I don't care. That's why we are in here, no one cares if the shower gets dirty. Besides, I need to wash off anyway."

Taking off my shirt, I felt her unbutton my jeans, since that was as far as I had gotten in the hallway. Thinking I was in a lot of trouble, my cock had gone soft, but that changed quickly as I felt a warm wet grasp envelop my cock. Throwing my shirt to the side I looked down to see Karen on her knees in front of me. She pulled her head back halfway down my cock and stared into my eyes. Her breasts were in her hands and her fingers pinching her nipples. The look on her face told me all I needed to know.

It didn't take long for me to be rock hard again, and without a word she went to turn on the shower. She turned me around as she went to the toilet so I could finish undressing. As I tossed my jeans in the corner, she pulled on my arm and I stepped into the shower behind her. After closing the curtain I turned back to find her on her knees again and she ate my cock before I had a chance to reach for her.

Karen stood up and grinned, saying "Just wanted to make sure it was still ready for me."

She turned all the way around under the water stream to get wet then grabbed the soap. She turned away from me and leaned over, pointing her ass at me. I didn't get there fast enough though as she turned her head to me.

"Hurry up and fuck me already dammit, don't make me beg."

With a step and a thrust, I buried my cock inside of her. Her pussy felt like heaven, a hot velvet glove wrapped tightly around me, and it took all the control I had to not cum instantly. I reached for her waist, pulling her closer, trying to sink even deeper inside of her. She straightened up, her back against me, and put one foot on the side of the tub. My hips sank a bit lower and thrust again, feeling like I was deeper than ever. She reached back for my arms, wrapping them around her.

The soap made her slick, making my hands slide everywhere on her, never stopping once to grope. It may have been only a minute of frantic thrusting, but it was the longest of my life. We were both so close already, plus the magical feeling of her body and our need for each other was all it took. As hard as I was trying to not cum, it was completely over-ruled the instant I heard her moaning and felt her already tight pussy contract around my cock. Leaning back against the wall of the shower, my cock spasmed inside of her as I pulled her body as close to me as it could get.

Time stopped for us as our bodies shuddered in ecstasy. We somehow joined into one person as our pleasure wracked both of us so intensely. Slowly, the sound of the shower came back to me, then the feeling of water hitting my body. Looking at the beauty I held tightly in front of me, knowing my semi-hard cock was still buried deep inside of her, told me this was not really all a dream. I felt better than I had in ages, and it seemed too good to be true - but the ass pressed into my groin, and the breasts in my hands said this was all real.

We finally rinsed off and got out of the shower, all without talking. Now that the sexual energy was sated, the past hour came flooding back into my mind. From the look on her face, the same was happening to her as well. We dressed in the awkward silence, and I left the room first to clean up the living room.

Karen came out, now looking quite refreshed. From our small talk it seemed like nothing had happened. Driving her home was the same, and when she got out, she said "Don't delete those pictures, I kind of want to see them later."

My shame kept me from saying anything to that. She turned to leave, but stopped a few steps later.

"Thank you for helping out with my rent, and thank you for keeping this all a secret. Oh, and I'm not sure how we are going to pay for my room-mate's car repairs. Know anyone that could maybe help out?"

Without waiting for an answer, she walked away.

12