Blindfold Romp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,518 Followers

He said, "How's dad been?"

"Dad's been, uhhh, dad, I guess."

"He hasn't said one thing to me since I got in the house."

"Mom talked to you. He's NEVER very communicative. Old school, the fact a roof is over our head and food on our table....no different. It's fine."

"He does not even know what I am taking this semester. He could care less."

Nick sighed, and I began pointing out the needed ice cream licks. At one point I was holding his cone and sort of feeding him. He was turned toward me, unseeing. So intimate.

"I like taking care of you."

He says, "I could get used to this."

To which I added, "Any time. I'm yours for the whole weekend." And, by the way, I meant the innuendo; and as I said it I touched his nose with the ice cream.

"Hey! Ash."

Before he could do anything else I leaned in, "Here." And there was this moment, a frozen moment between us. I felt it anyway. A pause, with our faces close together, too close. I could feel the warmth of his cheek, as I .... licked the ice cream off the tip of his nose.

There was something about him not being able to see.

I remained leaning close in to him. He said, "You're being bad."

I felt tingles, "Just helpful. Here...." And then I licked him again, right at the corner of his mouth. And as I pulled back a little said, "You had a little there too."

Silence. This closeness enveloping us, I felt it anyway. After a beat he turned away. "We done?"

"Yes."

The way he took my hand as we got up, helping me to stand, there was an intimacy that is hard to explain. I had never touched him with my tongue before. I was blushing. But he could not see that as we held hands the whole way home.

He could not see anything.

It made it so, we could be anyone. Anonymous. Invisible.

More intimate without eyes.

*****************

I was wearing a plain light green T shirt, candy apple, normally I wore better. Weird how I would do that for him. Knowing my brother was here I would normally dress up a bit, vamp up a bit. But he could not see, and it didn't matter. It was like a muscle shirt, you could see my bra straps, and a faint outline of my bra. I thought about my bra. 'Why did I wear it?' And I pictured what this T shirt would look like on me without a bra. I don't know what it was, but that moment really got me going.

So this whole back and forth conversation going on in my head. I sort of wanted to look nicer, because it was HIM. But, it didn't matter. All silly, yes. It continued like a record skip, seemed significant.

After twenty minutes or so we were almost home, still holding hands. Talking about nothing. Nick seemed totally comfortable at this point, walking along in those dark glasses. He looked like a blues brother and I told him he needed a hat.

It was getting to feel so natural, it felt like we were a couple. We never went for walks, but from outside you could tell he was blindfolded. We had a few times where someone noticed and would take a second look at us.

"Someone noticed." I would whisper.

He listening to me, quirking a smile.

One time a car actually stopped in mid-street. The driver checking out what was going on. I mentioned that too, and we headed into the alley not wanting any cops showing up. But without incident we got ourselves home.

At one point he said, "One thing I'm learning is that I really have to trust you. The ice cream incident notwithstanding."

I squeezed his hand. "We're here."

When we got to the house, it was only mom in the kitchen. Dad was gone, running errands. They knew what was going on, she peeked in at us. "How did it go?" Her sing song voice. Picture your own personal caricature of a mom, and you pretty much had her down.

I said "Fine." Nick piped in, "It's very weird, I can't see, but all my other senses are way better."

It was a warm, humid beautiful summer day and we went into the screen porch. We have two cats and they came out to check on us, one jumped on each of our laps.

I asked, "Do you want anything?"

"I'd like a drink."

"Like a soda drink or a drink drink."

"How about a drink drink."

I went and got him a white wine, not a red. I remember thinking he could spill. I put it in a plastic glass, and told him why because these might be things a person who cannot see would do. No glass, white wine, stuff like that. Might be good for his report.

I also snuck myself a glass as well, and brought the bottle back with me, set it to the back leg of the chair. We always have bottles in the house. I know I am not supposed to have any, but its not like my parents are gestapos; and its not like I'm a drunk. But today, the sun, US, my 'mood,' it all felt so romantic. I put my wine in a plastic cup too.

I sat on a lounge chair opposite from Nick, and we settled in. It was now late afternoon.

I asked, "What is it like?"

"I just feel like I'm invisible. It's hard to explain. Apart from everything."

"I can see you."

"I can't see you. But your hand, holding your hand, walking with you, it all felt different."

"I haven't held your hand in a long time."

"But I really noticed. Like, I notice your smell, I can smell you. Right now."

"Ewww.!!"

"No. No. You smell good. Your hair. Your, skin."

My eyes were glued to him, something he did not know.

Mom left for the store, calling to us, and we stayed where we were. It was a perfect day. And the seed of an idea began to form. Swirling, bobbing and turning in my thoughts, 'He cannot see me.' All these years surreptitiously exposing myself, doors left ajar, changing in front of him. The whole house is empty, only us. My heart skipping a beat, I leaned back in my lounge, spread my legs, lifted my skirt, began 'showing' my panties - exposing myself - to his unseeing eyes.

So bad.

My heart pounding, it just felt so wrong. So naughty.

He was there, right there, like nothing was happening. I remember thinking, Maybe he CAN see me? It became part of the thrill.

I lay my hand over my pussy, gave this delicious little squeeze. It felt dreamy to be like this, right in front of him.

He kept talking like nothing was happening. Sipping his wine, listening to the sounds.

"I notice the birds."

And at that moment I did too. His words were bringing me deeper into my senses too.

I cooed, feeling the wine and a little tickle between my legs, "It's weird how I don't notice, but when you say something, then I do." Still petting myself, bobbing my foot up and down, staring at him, leering at him. Feeling so deliciously decadent. If he only knew.

So as I pet my kitty, we talked about our cats. HA.

At one point he said, "Are you holding a cat too?"

Oh my god!! "Yes." I said, my hand cupping my own personal pussy. "I am."

"Even this feels different. I have to write a report. I can tell I have Leon [one of our cats]. He's smaller. Maybe you should try this? Tomorrow I mean."

"Maybe I will." I said, "It's one of my fantasies. Being blindfolded."

He laughed, "I'll be YOUR helper then," and he finished his wine and I poured him some more. We settled back in as I once more spread my legs.

We had a moment of silence.

Feeling a bit tipsy and braver and horny all at once, I added, "So...tell me one of yours."

"What?"

"I just told you a fantasy of mine. You know. How about you?"

He laughed, "You serious?"

"Why not. I got you the whole day. This has been fun."

He paused, petting the cat. I thought he was going to drop the whole conversation. Let it go, but then he said, "Mine is RED. The color red. Someone all dressed in red, red lingerie, or just red lipstick. Red 'panties,' red bed sheets or..." His cheeks were flushed, his voice trembling a bit as he said it, and the thoughts that were filling my head. I felt hot. I felt so hot. My legs were wide and my panties soaked. God, it was so crazy. He just did not know. He continued. "So....yeah, there. That just popped into my head. Your turn."

"Excuse me?" My eyes wide.

"This is fun, what the hell." He took another sip of wine. "I can tell this is white wine by the way, I can tell without seeing it. Even though you told me. It tastes white. And... I bet you can guess, I love red wine." He laughed. "Red."

I was already on my second glass, and felt almost dizzy but was not sure from what.

"This is kind of a crazy game."

"I don't even feel like I'm talking to my sister."

"What!"

"I'm just in this invisible bubble." Invisible. I smirked at my tipsy brother, as I was rubbing myself steadily, almost to the point of a growl. A spark of naughtiness made me want to take my panties off, bare my pussy to him, and I reached my fingers under the elastic. Goddammit! It felt so good letting my fingers brush through the hairs, right in front of him.

"Welllll....." I held the L's thinking about what I could possibly say.

He encouraged, "Be honest. Daring."

"This IS like truth or dare." Silence again. "It's ....It's always ....been" I was measuring my words. God, what could I say? "Hmmmm. It has been a fantasy of mine to actually, more than be blindfolded I guess, to be, to be laying down. or ..." My fingers were racing now, up and down, fuck, so good. I could feel my voice changing. "To be, I guess, to be watched is how I will say it, looked at and be naked at the same time, like I was someones pet, who I would do...anything for. And the boy, watching, and there is nothing NOTHING I can do about it." My words were stilted. My heart was pounding. "Sorry, I'm trying to find the words."

He took a big drink of the wine as I paused. It was quiet awhile, and he asked, "Any more?"

"More?" I paused. "Like, I don't know if I should say this?"

"Go ahead."

Silence and then I pressed on, "And, all I can do is lay there, you know, watch, and the boy is masturbating, to SEE him do that." God that was it, my fantasy. I fucking said it. My dreams I had of him year after year after year. I began rubbing my puss slowly as I spoke. Felt my face burn, "I could, like, you know, let him put his penis in my mouth, or....move me however he wants. Any way he wants. I weigh practically nothing, so, pick me up and move me just so. And looking.... to be looked at, maybe run his hands over my skin, see me, watch, to see how he wants. But to be controlled. Not resist....and ..." And I accidentally let out an audible moan. His head twitched.

He said, "You're aroused aren't you?"

I took my hand out of my panties, "What do you mean?"

He said, "I can smell it. God, I can smell your...arousal."

I paused. Thinking about what he said. "Maybe a little," I whispered.

Did he know? In the silence he continued, "Keep going. It's OK."

"What? Oh, Well That's It. Yeah." I drained my glass, my head spinning, my cheeks burning. "God. I cannot believe I just said that."

Silence. A long silence. I squeezed my legs together. My God, he could smell me. He could not see me, but he could smell me. Like an, animal. I was so totally aroused by that. God. Fucking god. I had never been so aroused in my life.

My voice resonant with arousal, "Your turn."

I looked over at him and his cock was hard, I could see its outline. This still line in his shorts. I wanted to say, 'you're hard' just like he said 'you're aroused' but did not have the nerve. He was looking around. Squeezing the armrest. Thinking.

Finally he says, "I'm having a hard time thinking of something. That...God, that was really hot Ash. That surprised me."

I, feeling suddenly a little embarrassed said, "Sorry."

"No. No. I asked."

And I said again, "Your turn. Your turn to embarrass YOURSELF now."

He laughed.

"Do I have to top THAT!"

"Feel free to try. Maybe...." I paused. Should I say it, I was tipsy, aroused beyond belief, not wanting to say anything stupid. And then, "Maybe we can make some of these fantasies happen for each other."

Silence again. Long silence. I am thinking. Shit. Shit. Shit. What did I just do?

Finally, "You serious?"

"No." I laughed. "I wanted to see your reaction. Priceless," giving a forced laugh. I lost all nerve. I was shaking. Not able to believe what I had said. My knees were up in the cushions, my little skirt up around my thighs, I was a mess, I felt like I'd cum. Like we had made love.

My heart pounding so hard I thought maybe, in his blindfolded state, he could hear it. He could smell my sex, he could smell me. It burned in my thoughts. The silence of the house, the slant of the sun as it hung just above the trees.

I said, "Here," and poured him another glass full to the top with the last of the bottle.

He took a long sip and spoke in an even, low voice, "I fantasize about being watched too. Kind of the same. But I am tied, I CAN'T move. Can't do anything about it, can't stop it, and a woman I have never met is undressing. Looking at me. I lay down and she ties my hands, and then to feel myself touched, touched and rubbed, and it's like she is a goddess or something, touching me however she wants. Rubbing along my body, and I cannot do anything, She asks what I'm doing and says it's OK, she wants to see me. I could turn it around too, tie her, control her To slide my hands up her legs till I reach her panties and pull them down, knowing she cannot resist. Cannot say no. Just to see, to be like that with each other, watching her get wet as she moves her body for me."

Silence.

And he adds, "There now I am just as embarrassed." I was amazed, the feeling of his fantasy. THIS FANTASY. It's similarity. It's familiarity. My cheeks burned and in the silence of that room, god how I wanted him. Felt so close, so needed, so needy. This little seed beginning to grow. He continued, "So....yeah, Your turn."

The sun had just gone behind the trees, and a descending darkness. The blindfold coming down over the world. It was quiet, no birds. He was waiting patiently, wanted me to fill the silence.

Finally, "I have always fantasized about someone masturbating over me, and cumming on me as I watched it. Feeling my skin covered in cum. Letting it just happen." I squeezed my legs together pressing my hand over my crotch, "Oh god, we are being bad."

The blindfold never came off. The porch was getting darker. Our voices became these disembodied vibrations. Moving us, opening, giving our deepest, hidden secret truths to one another. Erotic gifts. Saying things we never should say out loud, let alone to each other.

We never touched, I did not hold his hand. We had emptied a whole bottle of wine between us. And then the sound of the front door, opening and closing, mom was home as reality snapped back in around us. I bolted upright, tugged my skirt around my legs. Feeling guilty. I hid the empty bottle behind my chair before she popped her head in.

"How is everyone?"

"We're fine." Nick's voice cracked.

"You been in here the whole time?"

"Just talking," I said dizzily.

She turned a light on, "You could have turned on a light."

Nick got up and said, "I didn't notice it had gotten dark. I got to go to the bathroom, rest for a bit."

"Do you need help?" I said as he walked off, I did not even know the meaning of my words as I asked.

--

"No, I know the layout here."

********************

I stayed in the porch, feeling the humid warmth. The darkness. My kitty itching, I loved the ache I felt, I want it so bad, my hormones on fire. No one there, just the glow of the sunset and I pull my panty crotch to the side and sink my fingers in. Oh Fuuuuuck. Running my finger over my clit, so fucking wet. I lay back, feeling like this, just feeling, picturing the day, and what we said. Masturbating in the humid warmth.

Picturing him watching me, and I close my eyes. Those eyes.

I can feel myself gushing as I explore, frigging myself faster. Squeezing myself around my fingers, arching my back. Oh god, I can feel it. Feeling myself be filled up, imagining lines of cum on my skin. The trembling down my spine. Opening my legs nice and wide. Fuuuuuck!!

I had this little skirt on, tiny little panties. I am fucking all spread out for you. I want to feel it in me, feel his cock. See it. Be with him. Touch his skin. Closing my eyes and I can feel his lips, the corner of his mouth. Licking that ice cream off his skin.

I keep my breathing soft and steady, watching the house in case anyone comes in. I am ready to explode. 'Ah. Ah. Ah.' Panting. My skin is wet with perspiration, and I feel it rising. Rising up like a snake inside my body. My toes stretch out, I hold my breath, squeeze tight and pull my knees up.

OOOOOOOh.

The wave of an orgasm rushing through my body, a white light inside. Like nothing I ever felt before. Delicious. Oh fuck. I have to stay quiet, and letting go, my slippery fingers, shiny, covered in my juices. My feet touching the ground, I lay back and look at nothing. Just the warm darkness of the room. The sound of mom moving around in the kitchen.

Shit. What if someone had come in here, when it dawns on me. Holy shit, he went to jack off! We both are masturbating. He came!! I picture his body, oh fuck. If I was wet before, I goddamn ache, imagining him upstairs, his thick gorgeous cock.

I wanted to say, "Can I see it?" Could picture the line of his cock in his pants. My breathing slows, I imagine looking at him with pouting eyes, wanting him, wanting him to do what I ask. To be his little bird with her wing down.

My lithe little body, feeling so soft, warm, wet, relaxed. And my mind moving to my lips, my moist lips. My tongue. My post orgasmic flutter, imagining his spunk on my tongue, sucking him off, god I want a cock.

But, better senses begin to kick in.

I get up, wash my hands in the downstairs bathroom and go into the kitchen to help mom.

------------------------

Dad came home, smiled at me, said hello and asked mom what was for dinner.

I look around the kitchen, my cheeks still felt warm. No way they can tell I just came. Can they?? I feel a twinge of guilt, how ordinary this all appears. My panties feel cool, as they dry out between my legs. I still feel the ache of my crotch, still want to be touched and watched and held. Fuu-uck.

Mom had chicken, potatoes, vegetables. Everything in the oven.

Dad had left and was in watching television.

Mom says, "Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes. Would you go tell your brother?"

"Yes." My heart in my throat.

She adds, "You may have to help him, you know."

I looked at her, what does she mean?? Guilt in my mind, in all my thoughts.

I look at her uncomprehending.

"The Blindfold." She says, "have you forgotten?"

"No, I haven't." I recover.

"OK."

God what a weekend this was.

********************

Going to his room, I hear the shower and....it was open. At first I did not see anything, but then my brother on his bed. No clothes on, my heart beat in my throat. Oh God, I just kept walking by the door and into the bathroom. I leaned on the counter staring into the mirror. What do I do?

I walked back out, past the room again without looking and into my room, but did not close my door.

Well, what I did was creep silently out of my room, sat on his bed as he showered and waited .....

You know what happened!

:)

-------------------------

Fuck. God. I was still so fucking horny. He was up moving around his room getting dressed, and the call from downstairs.

"Kiiiids! Dinner!"

And for the fifth time I am thinking we have to go down to dinner. I said, "I GOT to go."

He continued to dress as I stood, uneasily testing my legs. I felt dizzy, sticky, my top pulled up again with cum stains drying on my front, and I slipped out of his room. I felt so fucking hot, and dirty, nasty. I looked back, remembering every moment. Picturing myself down on my knees, how I wanted it. Leaving covered in his cum, marked and stained, pulling my top off in my room and tossing it in the corner and got dressed. Looking int he mirror - thinking - His wet mess, His slut.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,518 Followers