Blink: Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This mans anal plug seemed as large as Jeremiah's, judging from the open hole the camera seemed to be pointing directly down into. The only difference was that this plug seemed to have some sort of wires coming off of the edge of it's outer ring on either side of a tiny little blue LED light embedded in the steel. These wires led a very short way up past the urinary drainage hole to a somewhat unusual bulge in the front of the steel cock cover. There was another similar blue LED light embedded into the cup where the wires disappeared into the steel. The odd lump was formed just at the bottom of the cup about where Jeremiah imagined the head of the captives cock rested. From experience Jeremiah knew that what was under that cup, tormenting the penis within, could be just about anything. His mind was reeling with questions as his body continued to slowly hump itself before the laptop watching this bound body lie in wait. As drool continued to work it's way past the gag Jeremiah continuously suckled and licked, the man on the table seemed to be rousing. While his eyes were hidden behind the rubber hoods blindfold and his mouth stuffed with what Jeremiah was sure was also a cock shaped gag, the small tiny movements of the bound figures muscles as it began realizing it was immobile were the signals that told Jeremiah he was waking. Apparently they were the same signals the rubber clad man had been waiting for, as he stepped into the scene before the camera as though he'd been patiently standing there silently since he turned on the light.

The rubber clad man was, as always, wearing the same exact rubber hood which exposed his mouth and hid his eyes behind dark lenses. He was wearing shoulder length industrial looking rubber gloves, thigh high rubber boots and some sort of apron. Other then these accessories, for the first time, the rubber clad man wore nothing on his upper or lower torso. Jeremiah could only see the man from the back, which also happened to be the only exposed skin on the man. It was overall unremarkable, sparse patches of hair in wing like shapes down either side of the back, a patch of dark fur just above the cleft of his butt cheeks which led to a fur laden crack between to only slightly haired and well shaped butt cheeks. The man also carried with him a large black trash bag which seemed to be weighted down heavily by it's contents. In his other hand the man carried some sort of small remote like device which had a tiny blue LED light matching those on the bound mans chastity device. It seemed as though the bound man was still groggy and unaware of the rubber clad mans entrance. He was moaning and starting to breath heavily. Jeremiah was surprised to hear the moaning sounds coming from the laptop, until now he'd been unaware that there were any sounds. The rubber clad man lifted his hand with the remote in it and clicked a button, the blue LED light on the remote turned red and so did the ones on the bound figures chastity device.

Jeremiah's eyes shot open in shock as he heard the screams of the bound figure blare out of the tiny speakers on the lap top. They were screams of pain and Jeremiah was sure more shock then he himself felt at hearing the screams. The yelling of the tormented man died down almost as soon as the red lights all changed back to blue, though now Jeremiah could hear the familiar chuckle of the rubber clad man. The bound figures chest was heaving for intakes of breath and he was making pleading begging sounds to whomever had just made their presence in the room known and was now mockingly laughing at his torment. Jeremiah was terrified for the poor man, he knew exactly how it felt to suddenly be brought into consciousness and have absolutely no idea what was going on, but none of his torments had been exactly like this. Jeremiah was unsure if what the man had experienced was an electrical shock of some sort or any number of other horrors, though he was sure from the mans reaction, it had not been pleasant. The mans protests and sharp intakes of breath continued while the rubber clad man moved about the room to the side of the table. He set the large trash bag down and retrieved the breathing tubes from the heaving chest of the bound man before him.

The rubber clad man lifted the tubes up and turned his blank lens covered eyes to the camera. A devious and demented smile spread across his face while his fingers crimped the tubes for Jeremiah to witness.

Jeremiah was overwhelmed with empathy for the poor guy on the table. He wanted to stop what the rubber clad man was doing and set the guy free, save him from the torments the rubber clad man was sure to inflict upon him. He wanted to do a lot of things. Instead his body starting humping with more conviction. The object in his ass being used to it's full effectiveness. The drooling coming from his mouth continued to pour out as his lips sucked and his tongue licked the gag pressed tightly there in. It seemed as the hooded and bound figure on the table fought for his now cut off air supply Jeremiahs body became more enthralled in the pleasures it was feeling. The rubber clad man laughed aloud again as he finally released his hold on the bound figures breathing tube and Jeremiah heard a loud intake of breath and the muffled sobbing of relief coming form the tortured victim. Jeremiahs body however continued it's newly fervent thrusting and sucking. With the recent addition of his own urine to the mix of bodily wasts within his thick diaper, Jeremiah could feel his filth sloshing around with his uncontrollable motions, His muscles continued to cry out for relief and his ass continued to throb in pain. Worse yet, he could feel his intestines begging to tighten ever so slightly. Jeremiah and the bound figure were both making similar whimpering noises as the rubber clad man took the breathing tubes and put them into the large trash bag.

The bound figure made a slight choking noise as he inhaled the contents of the trash bag. Jeremiah didn't actually know what was in the bag though he surmised from his experience and the bound figures sudden halting of breathing that it was probably human waste. Jeremiah felt his brow furrow in spite toward the rubber clad man. While he was entirely stunned that he found a muscle he could control, he was to taken by his anger at what the rubber clad man was doing to him and this new comer that he paid it little mind. Instead he watched the bound figure fighting not to breath in the foul scent while still struggling to regain the breath he'd lost only a moment before. It was a losing battle, Jeremiah knew it, but it didn't seem the guy was going to give up. He'd take a large breath and then try to hold it in for a while before allowing himself another. He only got to do this twice before the rubber clad man hit a switch on the remote in his hand. Once again the blue LED lights turned red and the bound figure began screaming, only this time the rubber clad man left the device on longer. The man was taking deep ragged breaths in between his muffled screams and the rubber clad man was just standing there watching. It went on for several screams until finally the lights reverted back to blue. Jeremiahs body was rocking itself back and forth even faster now then before.

Every time this man went through a new torment Jeremiah's body seemed to react and seek further pleasure. It was driving Jeremiah insane. The more his body fucked itself inside of his thick and messy diaper, the more his body ached and cried for relief. Worse then that, his sexual hunger just grew and grew. He wanted nothing more then to have a fully satisfying orgasm but it never even seemed close. His prostate was sore and his anus felt stretched, his cock was aching and his jaw was sore, but none of this hindered any of the urges building within Jeremiah. He just felt hungrier and hungrier to have his ass teased in any way. The only feeling Jeremiah could feel in his body that left him feeling any hope of relief was the growing tightness within his bowels. For the second time Jeremiah found himself anticipating the building load of shit in his body. Wanting and waiting the expulsion that was threatening to come. Hoping that it would bring him the same release it had brought him just a short time before. Jeremiah couldn't remember a time in his life he'd ever wanted to cum so badly after having cum so recently.

For a long while Jeremiah stood there on all fours watching the man breath in the contents of the black trash bag. The rubber clad man came and went from the scene while the two captives continued undergoing their own torments. Both far away from each other in presence, only one aware of the other, both completely unable to do anything about their similar situations. From time to time the rubber clad man would hold up the remote and the red LED's would come to life. The bound man would scream and Jeremiahs body would convulse in pleasure against the hollow plug in his ass. Overtime, the lights started to change a different color when the remote was pressed. This change seemed to cause both of the tortured boys nearly climactic pleasure. The rubber clad man would raise the remote, the lights would all change green and a slight buzzing could be heard emanating from the bound figures chastity device. As the bound man would suddenly start moaning and groaning and thrashing his raised ass in the air, Jeremiah would suddenly feel his body rest his thick mess filled diaper on the back of his heals, sitting down hard against the plug deep in his ass. His ass would sway from side to side and hop up and down on his heels for a moment, then the lights would go back to blue. The bound man would continue breathing, with a new heaviness to his intake, and Jeremiah would continue humping the air on all fours and sucking his gag.

Finally the rubber clad man, chuckling to himself, removed the bound figures breathing tubes from the black trash bag and hung the exposed ends off of the raised and protruding steel cup of the bound figures chastity device. He then hoisted the seemingly heavy bag off of the ground and walked it and himself between the bound figures up stretched legs. He reached into the bag with both of his rubber gloved hands and began manipulating the contents. Soon his hands were coming back out of the bag slowly and carefully until Jeremiah could see what the rubber clad mans hands were emerging with. He was immediately disgusted and stymied by what he saw. His first diaper lie carefully cradled in the air by the rubber clad mans gloves, a mound of feces balanced on top of several layers of dripping wet cloth. Every layer seemed stained through and through with a brownish yellow tinge. Jeremiah felt somewhat sick as he watched the disgusting nest of his own bodily waist being positioned on the table under the poor bound mans upturned ass. The bound man had no idea what was going on, even if he weren't blindfolded. the bag and it's now removed contents were entirely out of his vision. However, as the filthy back end of the diaper was positioned between the table and the bound mans back Jeremiah could tell that the stale urine was cold by the shudders running through the bound body. The rubber clad man was careful to rearrange the breathing tubes so that they would rest directly at the bound figures taint whilst in the diaper, ensuring he smelled the brunt of what was already there, as well as what was sure to be added. The bound man started whimpering as the slick mess of shit started to come in contact with his exposed skin. Jeremiah could imagine the cold slimy feel as this diaper was being applied and he did not envy the man. While Jeremiah could no deny the warm mass at the back of his own diaper was incredibly erotic, he couldn't imagine he'd feel the same if it were someone else's long since cold wastes. The bound figure had no choice but to continue smelling the excrement he'd before only witness inside the bag, however now it was a scent he was used too, he knew full and well what was being strapped around his waist. The rubber clad man struggled for a moment to properly fasten the already entirely used diaper to the man before the task was finally complete, then he picked the remote back up and hit it's button again. This time no buzz could be heard, but as the bound figure started moaning, and Jeremiahs body reacted by sitting him back down on his mess and grinding his anal intruder against his prostate he knew exactly what was happening.

The device was left on as the rubber clad man maneuvered around the room grabbing a few more items here and there, a piece of clear plastic and some large sheets of cloth. Before long the bound bodies diaper was thicker then even Jeremiah's current diaper and covered in a pair of clear plastic pants which buttoned up the front. Shortly there after with some more rummaging about by the rubber clad man, a rubber belt just like Jeremiah's was attached over the bound figures diaper. Jeremiah was watching intently, letting his ass mush around in his filth on top of his heels and sucking away at the cock in his mouth as he watched the rubber clad man move toward the bound figures head and pull a feeding tube from above the man and out of the cameras general view. The rubber clad man attached the tube to the end of the hooded and bound figures gag and Jeremiah feared what was next for the poor guy. Though he noticed this feeding tube seemed a little different, it had a blue LED lit up on it as well towards the end that connected it to the gag. Jeremiah watched the rubber clad man click the remote again so it's light also matched the blue LED. The hooded and bound figure stopped moaning and, it seemed, concentrated once again on taking in deep breaths.

The rubber clad man spoke, loudly and sternly "Suck."

Jeremiah could see the feeding tube react to the bound mans suction as he began, it took a few moments but soon the same milky white paste began to travel it's way through the tube, before it could reach the end of the tube however, the mound man had to stop sucking in order to take in several heaps of breath. He apparently took to long, as the rubber clad man once again raised the remote and it's LED turned red. The bound man began to scream into his gag once again and Jeremiah wondered why the expulsion of air didn't seem to move the goop in the feeding tube. Soon the remote was clicked, the LED turned blue and the bound figure stoped screaming and lie breathing quick and panicked.

The rubber clad man once again spoke loudly and sternly however this time there was impatience behind the one word "Suck!"

The bound man immediately began sucking again and within seconds the paste made it's way to the strange attachment and the blue LED there turned green. Jeremiah knew the only reason the bound figure wasn't moaning at this point was because he was swallowing the tasteless paste, however the humping of his body showed that the now hidden LED's on his chastity device were no doubt turning green and delivering their brand of pleasure to the bound figure. When the man stopped sucking again to take in deep heavy breaths of Jeremiah's wastes the LED turned back to blue. Moments latter when the man returned to sucking the light lit up green once again. The entire time Jeremiah found himself alternating between resting his shitty diaper on his heels and burying his ass plug deep within himself while the light was green, to humping his ass back and fourth in mid air while the light was blue. The bound figure, it seemed, enjoyed the green light more then no light as his pauses for breaths came further and further apart the longer he was left there to feed. Jeremiah knew this was a horrible torment for the poor bound figure. He knew as time went on the man would continue feeding himself over and over, feeling mind numbing pleasure as he did so, only to have it end the moment he needed more air. He would probably never work himself to orgasm and he probably keep trying over and over again in spite of it. Worse yet, he had no idea that the food he was taking in was going to cause him to fill the already overfull diaper up even more. Jeremiah was baffled as of to what kind of person would think up these horrible things that the rubber clad man was doing. Worse, he still couldn't understand why anyone would.

The rubber clad man stood there watching for a moment before he picked up the now empty trash bag and the remote. He looked at the camera with a big smile on his face as he was about to go out of view and he waived at Jeremiah. What surprised Jeremiah about this was that the wave seemed to unlock him. The second he saw the wave, his body collapsed in freedom. He was sore everywhere, especially his orifices. He was covered in sweat from the constant torment. He was incredibly horny and his ass was the center of it. He didn't actually want to stop what he'd been forced into doing, feeling his internal tormentor rub against his prostate, though he was incredibly grateful that he had. He lie there barely able to move himself even with his granted ability to do so and he watched the laptop screen go black once again.

12