Blink: Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a renewed silence the rubber hooded man moved close to the head of the bed and raised his arms high above Jeremiah, just above his line of sight. The mans glassy black eyes stared down emotionless at Jeremiah while his visible lips slowly contorted to a crude and devious smile. Jeremiah watched the tube leading from his mouth and up into wherever the mans hands seemed to disappear to and watched in stunned fear as a thick milky white liquid came oozing down inside the clear plastic.

Waiting for the goop to make it's way to his moth was agonizing for both Jeremiah as well as, it seemed, his captor. However Jeremiah was sure where he himself was willing the strange liquid to clog itself in the tube long before it reached his mouth, his captor was willing the opposite thought. It seemed, eventually, that the man in the rubber hood had the much stronger will of the two, as the liquid came dripping in through the gag in Jeremiahs mouth onto the back of his throat as well as his tongue. The taste was plain and unrecognizable. There was nothing remarkable about it at all. The texture however was an abundance of unique perception. There was a grainy quality as well as a pulpy, course substance. The whole mixture was held together by an almost gelatin thick liquid.

The mans hands fiddled with a few more unseen things for a moment and soon Jeremiah's mouth was filling with the white substance at a steady pace. It didn't take long for him to get into a rhythm, his mouth would fill with the thick mixture and he'd swallow, take in a breath, and wait for his mouth to fill again within a space of a few seconds, and then repeat. As he did this several times, the hooded man moved slowly around the bed, checking Jeremiahs bonds one at a time as he went. The man stopped on each pass of Jeremiahs midsection to lightly pat Jeremiahs diapered and steel covered crotch. He smile crudely as he did so and look with his blank glass stair at Jeremiahs constantly swallowing mouth and neck.

Jeremiah was starting to feel the strain of his efforts to keep swallowing the thick goop steadily flowing into his mouth. His jaw was just starting to get the faintest ach to it, his stomach was beginning to feel fullness, and his throat was getting tired of repeatedly contracting. He was relieved when his captor once again reached for the out of sight supply of whatever it was he was being forced to digest, and the flow slowed down. He found however that he was quite concerned with the fact that the flow had not stopped. It continued to slowly fill his mouth, every minute or so he'd have to take another swallow. The man made another pass going from restraint to restraint and patting Jeremiahs diaper while the food stuff kept flowing. Then the man opened the door and left the room.

Jeremiah lie there, in his own bed, on his own sheets, in his own apartment, tied down against his own will being force fed some mystery mixture through a tube plugged and strapped into his mouth. His cock, balls, and asshole were all restrained by a secure and devious chastity device which left him chastised and entirely incontinent, liable to wet and mess himself at any moment. Luckily however, over that he was strapped into what seemed to be a very thick and large cloth diaper covered in clear plastic pants. He was once again left alone to experience a slow and inescapable torment with no idea of what would come next.

He lie there for what seemed like hours, constantly swallowing over and over again, growing more and more full, his mind growing more and more tired at the tediousness of the task. His mouth was under stimulated due to the bland flavor of the mixture. The tactile strangeness had long since lost its appeal. He had even stopped paying attention to his own uncomfortable groans, which he seamed to let through every now and again as the pain of his stomach stretching got to him. Oddly it seemed the flow had been timed perfectly as by now Jeremiah was sure he'd have vomited such a large mass of intake had it flowed more freely. It was this fear of vomiting that allowed his sense of relief at the end of the mixtures run, when finally, as if it had spent an eternity reaching this point, the goopy ooze came to an end. He let out a triumphant and gleeful laugh and closed his eyes in happiness.

When he opened his eyes he was sitting upright. He was in a foggy stupor, the edges of his vision once again blurry, a sense of dizziness overcoming his senses. Someone was talking; their voice seemed far away at first. Suddenly it came into full clarity as though it were a THX splash advertisement right before a movie. The voice seemed to be asking him something, he concentrated harder on both his sight and hearing. To his complete surprise, his boss Darren came into view, sitting behind his desk back at the office. The early morning sun was coming into the room through the window, painting Darren in a golden light, his face wearing a look of deep concern.

"Jeremiah, are you okay? Are you alright?" he asked for what Jeremiah was sure must have been the third time.

"I'm sorry, what? Yea, uh. Hi, yea, sorry." Jeremiah stammered back, completely unsure of weather he was okay or not. Let alone how or why he was sitting here in Darren's office all of a sudden when seconds ago he'd been in the second worst situation of his life.

"It's okay Jerry," Darren affectionately said "It's understandable with someone going through, well, you know, what you're going through right now. I, we, the company and I want you to know that it's okay and we understand." Darren was choosing his words carefully.

Jeremiah was trying hard to figure out what new situation he was in, all he could say in response was "Okay, um, thanks Darren."

"Great Jerry I've already sent out an email to Sarah in HR briefly explaining to her what the situation is and she knows how to handle it. She'll have all the paperwork sent to your home immediately, it should be there within the next couple of days. All you have to do is fill it out, provide the necessary doctors notes, and you'll be all set. Just go home, stop by your desk if you need too, and try and get yourself, well, you know, better, as soon as you can." Darren smiled, but the smile seemed more worried then it did happy.

Jeremiah Shifted in his seat as he listened to all of this new information. He didn't know anything about any doctors notes or know of any reason he'd tell Darren and apparently the entire company about that he'd need to get better from. He realized as he nervously moved in his chair that he was still wearing the diaper from his previous situation. Along with his confusion over what Darren or said, he was suddenly awash with the knowledge that he was, and had somehow gotten into his office wearing what he could still only assume was a very large diaper beneath what looked to be the very same grey slacks he'd worn into the office the day before. He suddenly wanted nothing more then to get back home and out of that office as quickly as possible.

As soon as Darren finished his sentence Jeremiah replied with "Yes, thank you, I understand, I'll wait for the stuff in the mail and turn it right around. Gotcha, is there anything else then Darren?" He was standing and offering his hand for a shake by the time he uttered his Boss's name.

"Uh, na, no" Darren stammered "Nothing else at all Jerry, you just uh, take care of yourself okay there buddy?" he shook Jeremiahs hand unsurely.

"Yea sure thing boss, guess I'll see you latter" Jeremiah shouted back as he briskly exited Darren's office. He continued his brisk stride once again through his office, feeling himself wobble back and forth with each step; he was trying not to obviously look down at his midsection as he went. Eventually he got a quick good view and stopped momentarily in his stride. He looked down at what seemed to him as an incredibly obvious bulge protruding from his crotch. He quickly fell back into his wobbly stride and made his way for the door.

As he stood once again waiting for the buss, he could feel the eyes of the other patrons waiting at the stop. The homeless looking man from before, whom had at the time been shouting expletives at invisible beings, was this time silent, and staring quite obviously at Jeremiahs well padded back side.

The homeless looking man proclaimed loudly, more in Jeremiahs direction then at Jeremiah "I had to wear those for a while my self! Shot up some bad shit once that completely wrecked my system, couldn't hold a solid shit for seven months!" the man was actually pointing at Jeremiah's diapered ass.

Jeremiah was mortified as he, and the now painfully aware of his predicament passengers filed onto the buss. Once again the buss was packed full of passengers, however this time there was no seating available for Jeremiah once he was aboard. A few of the other passengers including the homeless looking man had found seats, taking up what had been available. Jeremiah was forced, serendipitously, to stand directly in front of the homeless looking man, his padded crotch in the fellows face.

As the bus drove on Jeremiah could feel the worry growing on his face as small cramps began to grow through his stomach. He was trying harder to not show the emotions he was feeling then he was to hold back what he felt coming; he knew the latter would prove to be futile. He fought back tears and the want to run. He resigned himself to the fate he knew would come. The pain in his gut was growing far to quickly for him to make it to his apartment before it happened.

Sure enough, just a couple of stops into his journey, Jeremiah let out a low audible and long groan as what felt like a nice solid and equally long load of shit piled into the confines of his diaper. He could feel its length bending and shaping itself as it forced it's way out and into the cloth barrier. The brace created by the diaper caused resistance to the continuing flow coming from Jeremiahs wide open hole, which caused his bowels to lurch harder then before. Another audible groan escaped Jeremiahs mouth uncontrollably and his eyes opened wide to see the majority of the passengers on the bus look at him in horrified disgust.

The homeless looking man proclaimed to anyone who might be willing to listen "That's exactly how it used to happen to me! Shit would just start filing up my diaper out of no where at the absolutely worst of times!" he was vigorously nodding his head to affirm what he himself had just said and looking from passenger to passenger from some sign of understanding.

Jeremiah on the other hand was trying hard not to look at anyone as stop after stop seemed to produce more cramps in his bowels, and once more before his stop, he released another load of poo into his now full diaper. Just as he reach his stop he realized at some point the diaper had also gained warmth it hadn't had to start with. He'd apparently also wet himself.

It was no surprise to Jeremiah that once again, as he got off of the bus, loud calls proclaiming the brutality of stink coming from his diapered ass and how thankful the other passengers were that he was getting off the bus being called out after him, the same two neighbors from the day before were standing at the grocery store staring slack jawed at his obviously diapered form. They continued their staring, though they eventually closed their mouths, as Jeremiah dejectedly strode toward his apartment building, up his stairs, and into the now unsafe confines of his uncomfortable and frightening studio apartment, unsure of what he was going to, or could do next.

12