Bliss Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to try that again?" he asked, chuckling at my discomfort.

"Not really," I said. I could feel my face getting hot.

"It would be my honor to go."

"Really?"

"Yes." I gave a huge, shuddering sigh, making Malcolm laugh again. "Why did you get so worked up?"

"I..it seemed too...I don't know." I thought for a moment. "It seemed too relationship-y."

He pulled back to look at me, sliding his hand to cup my face. "This is a relationship, Melody. This isourrelationship." I smiled at him, and he smiled back, moving to press me to his chest again. "What am I going to do with you? Hmmm?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Anything you want."

"Anything I want?" he asked, pulling back from me again, that wickedly seductive smile on his face.

"Anything you want," I repeated, the sudden dryness of my throat making my voice weak.

"I want a lot," he said, rolling me onto my back and pinning my hands above my head.

"A lot?" I asked, breathless.

"Everything and more."

"That is a lot."

"Shall I tell you or show you?" His eyes seemed to dance, and I wasn't sure if it was a challenge or a dare. I looked at him for a long moment, unsure of what my answer should be.

"Whatever you want," I said at last, and was rewarded with a penetrating kiss.

"Don't move," he said, sitting up and looking around. He reached over me and grabbed his slacks, dragging them towards us. His eyes met mine as he stood and slowly pulled his belt out. He dropped his pants, holding his belt in his left hand and holding his right out to me. I took his hand and allowed him to pull me up.

"Let me show you," he said, moving me to straddle my overstuffed chair.

And he did. Several times, in fact. He showed me in no uncertain terms what he wanted. Showed me so very well that by the end I was a sweaty, welted, sated mess hanging over the back of my chair, and he had to carry me to my bed.