Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harry069
harry069
18 Followers

Marion explained what had happened, after which Stephen hugged me and thanked me for saving his darling.

Then it was time to say good-bye. Marion kissed me on the cheek, whispering: "Thank you for everything. God bless you. I'll never forget you."

"Neither will I," I answered. "Write me, if you wish. Here's my address."

And off they went. Twice Marion turned around and waved to me. Then she was out of sight.

I went back to my hotel, feeling awfully lonely.

Epilogue

A month later I received a letter from Marion.

She wrote me that she had married Stephen and that I was always welcome at their home.

Near the end of July next year I received another announcement. Marion had given birth to a son, named Henry.

Some day I will visit them.

Whom will Henry look like?

Will he look like Marion or like Stephen?

Or ... oh my God ... like ME?

harry069
harry069
18 Followers
12