Blonde Massages Black Gardener

Story Info
Blonde mom works on black gardener.
5.5k words
4.3
95.5k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her eyes, Robin smiled remembering yesterday with Chase and Josh, knowing her new found friend had it saved for her viewing pleasure. She was in a state of sexual arousal unlike any time in her life. Sitting up in bed, she noticed it was another beautiful day. She was without her kids for another four days, and was determined to continue to enjoy her own camp game.

Her new friend, Chris, her video man, introduced her to the world of Literotica, which included some of his original erotic prose. She was amazed at the variety and how the stories made her feel. Smiling again, she wanted to provide Chris with a chance to add another contribution to his works.

She was particularly drawn to the stories involving, well-built black studs with white wives; blondes and women performing oral sex, sucking off large oversized cocks of any color, and of course having the actions preserved for eternity using modern technology.

Her ex was a specimen in cock size, but never had time to satisfy her sexually. She spent the night before with Chris reading stories, and was particularly drawn to Katie's Massage; Hawthorne Plantation; Deep Throat Club and Private Club. Remembering the stories, she realized her nipples were hardening and she felt wet between her legs. She needed to burn off some energy and tone down her heightened sexual state.

Deciding to take a run, she rose from her bed, and admired how she looked in her full-length mirror. She was in great shape for her age and running helped her to keep toned, along with lightweights and yoga. As she located her running top, she went without a singlet and only her light pink sports bra. Her nipples were hard and pushed the sports bra outward. As she laced up her shoes, she realized there was a small wet spot on her white shorts from her overheated womanhood. It did not help that she had on the shorts without underwear.

She stuffed her hair into a hat letting her ponytail exit through the back, donned her sunglasses and started down her driveway for her run. She knew her tan and lean body, showcased by her long legs, cut abs and perfectly proportioned breasts would draw the attention of any man.

James ran a successful landscaping business, after a professional basketball career. He was well respected in the community. His business was growing for a several reasons; the location, the clientele had money and did not want to handle their own landscaping and his reputation for providing great service to his customers. In addition, he was an extremely handsome black man in his mid-thirties.

James realized the best time to sell his services was during the day when the wife's of the affluent mostly white prospects might be at home. James would usually prospect for new customers dressed in a white collared polo shirt with the name of his company across the front, black tight dress shorts, sunglasses and shaved head. His physique was prominent; large biceps, triceps and pecs, running in a V-Shape to his shorts. His legs were well muscled and most of time he would not wear underwear allowing his cock to grow unencumbered based upon the beauty of the woman to whom he was selling his landscaping services. The effect was usually enough for the women to sign for his services. So far, James had been on his best behavior, as he did not want to ruin a thriving business by allowing his sexual urges to get the best of him.

Robin was not usually out much alone, as her kids were always with her. However, this being the first year, they were all at camp, she was exploring new areas of the affluent suburb. The downtown area was small and quaint, some buildings dated to just after the Civil War. There were two coffee shops with outdoor seating in the warm summer months, and the locals took advantage of the short summer period to dress for the season; shorts, tank tops and sun dresses for the woman, with as much of their body shown as possible, to show off their tans, and health club sculpted bodies, while the men sported shorts and light shirts. Robin decided to run through the downtown area on her way to the local park and the running path.

James was sitting outside at one of the coffee shops mapping out his day, and which houses to call on during the day, while his crews were taking care of the day to day business activities which fueled the profits.

As James rose from his seat to head for his vehicle, Robin was rounding the corner heading towards the coffee shop. As he looked towards the corner for cars before crossing the street he saw Robin for the first time. He did a double take, seeing the blonde striding towards him, a light sheen of sweat on her tan body. Long legs barely covered upper body, showcasing her assets. Robin saw the tall black man staring at her, and as she came closer could make out that he was quite a specimen. James was wondering how he could get her address to gain her as a client and maybe more, while Robin was thinking of her adult camp games. She wondered how he would look in a G-string lying by her pool.

She slowed her pace and realized she was staring back at him, and he realized the same thing. He could feel his unencumbered cock staring to rise in his shorts and she could feel the moisture starting to drip from her overheated opening. They stopped at the same time. James made the first move, reaching out his hand, he introduced himself and she responded back to him. James laughed and apologized for staring and Robin did the same thing back to James.

James asked if she was new to the area and she said she was not, that she was usually with her kids but they were away for the week at camp. She was taking advantage of the situation to explore and relax more than normal. James was taken aback by her beauty, long and muscular legs, cut abs, perfect arms and chest, white tipped nails, beautiful face, mouth and lips.

She asked James what he did and he explained he had a landscaping business. She was drawn to his smile, his huge forearms and biceps, and looking lower she could tell he was sporting a rather impressive package. She asked if he worked with large hoses, while running her tongue over her lips, he could feel his cock surge forward. Noticing the effect she was having on him, she smiled and asked if he could give her a cost estimate. She mentioned she was divorced and could use some help on the yard and shrubs. He said he could stop by around 1PM if that would work for her schedule. She said it would and it would give her time to finish her run and do some small errands.

As she ran away, James watched her ass disappear into the distance as her ponytail bobbed behind her. He climbed into his pickup and adjusted his cock, and realized he was leaking some juice from his hose.

Robin cut her run short and headed for home. Upon arriving home, she called Chris and told him he was needed at 12:30 for a few hours to work the video equipment and cameras. She went to the master bath, stripped off her sweat soaked clothes, and drew a bath. Sinking into the tub, she imagined James naked as she kissed her way down to his cock. Lifting herself out of the tub, she lathered her legs and shaved the stubble. Lathering up her overheated love box, she cleaned up the area, ensuring she left a small landing strip to barely cover her slit. She knew most men loved to see the area like this, as it exposed the lips and allowed a woman's flower to bloom before their eyes. She was dripping mucus anticipating the afternoon. She had three hours to wait, as it was just short of 10AM.

Moving to her closet, she picked out a light colored sundress with red dots. The straps exposed her shoulders and contained an insert to push up her breasts, lifting them and separating them to show her cleavage. The length was mid-calf and partially see-through. Robin could see the dress showed her tan through the fabric. She took the dress off and searched for the perfect panty to wear. Well it was not really a panty, it was a tiny thong, basically a piece of lace fabric around her waist and lace fabric running from the middle of the waist band down the crack of her tight ass, and over the mound of her cunt, barely covering her landing strip of hair. It was perfect. She slid the dress over her body and covered her feet in a pair of low-rise sandals with strappings traveling over her ankles.

She headed to the bathroom and applied some understated cologne, put on a very light coat of makeup, red lip gloss, combed her hair out, and let it fall to her shoulders. She was ready, and it was still short of 11AM. Chris needed to come earlier than 12:30, as she needed to take care of him before the shoot.

Ringing Chris, she asked him to head over, and to bring the video of the blonde with the black pool cleaner.

At the same time, James was at his home and preparing himself for whatever might happen while he was providing an estimate to Robin. Heading for his shower, he stripped off his clothes, and realized he was leaking a small amount of precum. He was a lighter tone, and kept his upper body clean-shaven to the waist. His shaft and balls were devoid of hair, while his bush was closely cropped to ensure he looked as large as possible. While thinking of Robin, his cock grew to nine inches.

James stepped into the shower and washed his body, as he washed his massive cock he stroked it a few times, thinking of Robin's lips wrapped around it, and wondering how it would feel inside of her and imaging how it would look as he inserted his cock into her opening. He left the shower, dried off and put a fresh set of clothes on, and tried to push his cock down to fit in his shorts. He looked down and realized there was not much to the imagination. The outline of the large head of his cock was clearly visible through his shorts.

Chris arrived at Robin's and as usual was struck by her beauty. The sundress caused him to get hard almost immediately. Though he was smaller than her ex-husband by an inch and half, at seven inches, he was long enough. His body was in great shape. She knew James was larger than either one based upon what see saw earlier in the morning.

Walking over to Chris, she kissed him long and deep, while running her hands up the inside of his legs and up the front of this shorts. Pulling his shirt over his head, and seeing his broad hair covered chest with the classic line leading to his cock, she whispered into his ear, "please turn on the video." Chris obliged and saw a petite blonde come into view. She was walking from a bedroom to an outdoor swimming pool, wearing a man's button down dress shirt, open at her neck. She put on her sunglasses, entered the pool area, and headed for a lounge chair. She sat on the chair and lay down, and seemed to be enjoying the warmth of the sun.

As the video cut to the next scene, Robin walked behind Chris kissing his back, and ran her hands, with her white tipped nails up his stomach and over his nipples. Reversing direction, she pulled his pants down his legs and realized he had left his underwear at home. His erection bobbed in front of this body, as Robin whispered into his ear, I love to suck cock, and learn new techniques. Chris moaned softly remembering how Robin's lips felt on his cock the last time she made him cum.

Robin ran her hands up Chris's legs, his cock was throbbing, as the gate to the pool area opened up on the video, and a young black man walked thru the gate catching the eye of the blonde on the lounge chair. She looked up, as he took his shirt off, and grabbed the long handle of the screen and starting cleaning the pool. She noticed his six-pack abs, and lean biceps from behind her sunglasses, while biting her lip. He was sweating and took off his shorts to reveal a small speedo, concealing a large package.

The young black man, the pool boy in this scene and video, looks over at the young blonde with lust in his eyes. She rises from the lounge chair, unbuttons the shirt and taking it off lets it fall to the deck of the pool. She puts her long blonde hair into a bun, takes some lotion from the side chair, and starts to rub the lotion on her body. The black stud feels his cock getting harder by the minute as he watches the blonde and sees her breasts are covered by two small triangles and a tiny G-string covers her opening.

For the first time they speak and the young man asks her if he can help her, she says she could use some help with the lotion on her back. Walking behind her, he rubs lotion on her back, and says he could use some help on his front side. She pushes him onto his back on the lounge chair and the camera turns to her point of view as she kisses him passionately and starts to kiss down to his speedo. Arriving at his speedo, she kisses his cock through the fabric. After rubbing lotion on his legs she works her way back up to the speedo and slowly pulls the speedo off to reveal a massive cock.

She rubs the lotion in her hands and moves her hands over his large cock head, down to his bush. As she starts to move upward, she bends down, opens her mouth and starts to swallow the head of his cock. Her slender fingers with white tipped nails are working over his shaft, as her mouth sinks lower.

Suddenly, Robin turns off the video and tells Chris she will be entertaining a black man in fifteen minutes, and helping him with a large hose, as he will become her gardener. She wants Chris to get everything on tape. His cock is leaking precum, noticing this she kisses him and uses her mouth to work her way down the front of his body, stopping at his leaking cock, she kisses the tip and strokes her hand up and down his shaft a few times.

He understands he will need to video everything if he is to receive an orgasmic release from her mouth. Leaving her, he needs ensure the cameras are operating and ready for the events of the afternoon.

Throwing a pair of shorts, Chris goes to the control room in the basement of Robin's house. Robin's ex left her with a luxury house including a state of the art security system with cameras to cover all of the property. It was mainly for the safety of the children. Robin will use it for other purposes today.

She looks in the mirror and smiles, not bad for a 45 year old. The presentation of her tan body is enhanced by the polka dot sundress, sandals, pedicured toenails, white tipped nails and red lips. The doorbell rings, she is ready for the show.

James has nervous energy for the first time since his basketball career, as he rings the doorbell to the impressive house. He feels his cock stirring again and tries to suppress the feeling striving to focus on the job at hand.

Opening the door, Robin sees James, and extends her hand to welcome him to her home. James shakes her hand and sees a stunning blonde in a sundress with a perfect body. As he enters, he is focused on her lips and cleavage. He knows it will be hard to focus on his job.

Robin is focused on the large stud in front of her, and lowering her eyes smiles internally. His cock is already hard, and she knows it will get harder when she takes charge.

Robin and James proceed out the front door and start to view the property. James compliments her on the landscaping and her taste in flowers and trees. Walking around the property, James is providing suggestions to Robin, and writing down her comments to be able to provide a professional estimate. It will include price and recommendations. As they tour the property, Robin takes every opportunity to touch James, bed over strategically and run her tongue over her lips.

As they are nearing the pool area, James walks on the opposite side of Robin, and looks down at some flowers. Seizing another chance, Robin bends over the flowerbed, which allows James a clear view of her dangling breasts in her sundress. His cock jumps, and Robin smiles again inside. As they near the pool area, Robin asks if she could offer him some refreshment. James agrees and they enter the pool area. It is a beautiful pool, and James notices a massage type table set up in the center of the deck. Robin sees him staring at the table and says her ex was a client of hers. It was how they met, she was a professional masseur. At this point she works only on a small number of clients, mostly at the office of her former partner.

James realizes the game is on, she knows exactly what she wants as does James. So, James tells Robin that he sees a massage therapist once a month, a lie, and she works on an old hamstring injury. It was a bad injury and bothers him at times.

Robin laughs and says I could probably help you, I was and am still very good and know the pressure points and how to relieve pressure, as she runs her tongue over her lips. She offers James the refreshment and they begin some conversation. They sit across from each other and while talking, Robin removes her sandals. She has her legs and James notices her perfect feet, toes and legs.

As the conversation continues, Robin moves closer to James and nonchalantly runs her foot up the inside of James calf. In the control room, Chris feels his cock stir and knows Robin is starting the seduction, and her foreplay.

James feels her foot moving up the inside of his leg and the feathery feeling and touch causes his cock to jerk. He looks at Robin and mentions it is getting warm, and he asks her if she would mind if he removed his shirt. Robin responds with I was wondering when you would ask, as they smile at each other. Standing up to remove his shirt James looks down and again she inside her sundress and her cleavage and glimpse of her nipples.

As his chest comes into view, Robin smiles and compliments James on his physique, as it is apparent he spends time working on staying in shape. How about if I work on your hamstring for you, says Robin? James accepts and they walk to the table together.

James climbs up on the table and Robin asks if he wants to leave his shorts on or off, as it does not matter to her, it is a client decision. James says his current therapist requests he leave them on, and it is part of the reason he believes she is not as effective as she could be if he were to take them off.

Robin agrees and suggests he do without them knowing full well he will be naked after he removes his shorts. She tells James to lie down and she will remove the shorts for him.

Chris is sitting naked in the master bedroom of Robin's home, waiting for her to appear after James has left the house. It has been three hours of filming and he is ready to burst.

Robin walks in wearing her White Sox button down jersey, open in front, showing the sides of her breasts, her cut abs and cum dripping down her legs. She smiles lays down next to Chris kisses him, and says to him let's see the video from the point I take off his shorts.

She walks to the table and moves to James mouth and gives him a long open mouth kiss, while moving her hand over his massive chest. He tries to move his hand over her ass, and she whispers to him. "A true professional massage does not mean the patient, can take liberties with the therapist." She moves his arm back on the table, and tells him to enjoy the massage and he will have plenty of opportunity before the massage is over.

Moving away from his face, she moves to his shorts, unbuttons them and pulls the zipper down, while asking him to lift up his legs she pulls the shorts away from his body. She lets out a low sigh, his cock is beautiful, circumcised, massive head, large slit, large vein running up the center of his shaft and his balls are slightly contracted already. She loves to see contracted tight balls.

It looks like a pole sticking straight up from his body. Running her hands up his legs and avoiding his cock she states she has to warm the body first and moves her hands up and down his entire body for a short period. His cock is throbbing, and she sees a shiny drop of moisture, precum, appear on his slit. She smiles and tells him he is starting to leak. As he moans, she licks her lips and says when I get thirsty, I will take a taste.

12