Blonde on Brunette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were starting to become accustomed to being in such an intimate situation, to being in each other's arms, to be caressing and holding each other. Their confidence increased as they became used to the erotic nature of this female to female situation. And as that happened so they became more relaxed and more confident. Their embraces became bolder, the movements of their hands more adventurous and the use of their bodies became more suggestive. The blonde pushed her spectacular breasts forward, the auburn haired woman gently pressed her lower body against her friend's; their breasts merged and their tummies squashed together as they both experienced for the first time an almost head to toe embrace from another woman.

The auburn haired one was the more adventurous. Gently pressing her friend by the shoulders she eased her onto her back and she lay alongside the blonde. She supported her head with her hand, her elbow resting on the bed.

"This really is remarkable isn't it" she said softly running her fingers through the lustrous blonde hair? Ruffling it gently as they smiled at each other she slowly ran her fingertips across her friend's forehead, along the thin eyebrows, over the eyelids that closed, across the prominent cheeks and onto the full lips. They were soft, but without lippy or gloss. She ran her finger along the bottom lip that parted slightly from the upper one. The blonde closed her top lip down on the lower one gently trapping the fingertip. They looked into each other's eyes as the finger was pushed slightly further between the two lips. The blonde put her hand up and gripped the wrist as the finger slid even further between her lips until it rested against the white teeth and rubbed against the pink gums. The blonde softly rubbed, more caressed really the other woman's wrist before running her hand up the bare arm and replicating the movements that earlier she had had done to herself. It felt enormously erotic to both of them as the blonde's hand slid up the loose sleeve, over the round of the shoulder, onto the collar bone and under the bra strap that was bisecting that.

The finger was removed from between the lips and was softly rubbed over the squarish chin and down onto the long, slender neck. The hand was slowly removed from the sleeve of the tennis top and ran down the slim back until it reached the elasticated waist of the pale grey track suit trousers. As it reached that the blonde's heart pounded when her fingers found bare flesh for her friend's top had slid out of the trousers. She softly rubbed her fingertips in little circles on the bare flesh covering her friend's spine near to the waist. It felt wonderful to both of them. Her confidence boosted when there was no resistance she slid her hand slowly up the smooth back taking the white top with her. As that was happening, the darker haired woman's fingertips slid further down from the neck they had been stroking. The fingers with the white painted, square cut nails went past the slightly pronounced Adam's apple and onto the flat upper, tanned chest. They pressed and rubbed in small circles slowly moving further down and down and down until they rested against the neckline of the other woman's low-cut top. Again they took the neckline between the thumb and forefinger and rubbed the silky material. They slipped slightly inside, they slid even further down, they slithered nearer to the swell of the lovely breasts and the deep cleavage between them. The girl's eyes met again and they held their gazes as the fingers went even further. At the same time the blonde's hand reached the bra strap that was stretched across the smooth, slender back. The fingers fondled it, they stroked it and slid under it. It was a very evocative gesture and a moment that was made even more extreme when the auburn haired woman's fingers went further inside the low cut top they had been stroking. They flittered onto the start of the swell of the delicious breasts. Feeling no resistance for there was none, although neither woman was aware of the other's limits or intentions they edged their way slowly up the gorgeous hillside of the blonde's breast. Now moving in the opposite direction to earlier the fingertips went further and further. At the same time the blonde slid her hand up and down the other woman's spine. On the upwards sweep it went inside the bra strap and on the downwards one inside the waist of the tracky trouser and onto the slender waistband of the woman's flimsy panties. Their eyes were locked in an intense gaze as the auburn haired head moved slowly yet inexorably towards the blonde hair covered head. They were both acutely aware of what was going to happen. They both wanted that to happen. They both half felt that it was wrong, but also half felt that it was absolutely correct and right. Yes, they both wanted to kiss each other. Their lips brushed. They closed their eyes and let them brush again.

"Yes?" the auburn haired one breathed licking her friend's full bottom lip.

"Oh yes, yes" the blonde groaned.

And then they did kiss. It wasn't a grinding, lips squirming, mouth wide open and tongue plunging kiss of sheer, raw passion as it would probably have been with a man. No it was a kiss that was in keeping with what they were doing, sharing affection and intimacy not sex. That was why they had come to the bedroom and that was why they were lying in each other's arms on the bed. On the face of it that is. But the longer they lay in each other's arms and the longer they shared affection and intimacy so they both realised that those sentiments between two women could not be totally divorced from sex. It was emotionally and physically impossible and on top of that was not something that either really wanted.

Hence, the kiss became sexual. It became the catalyst, the multiplier and the encouragement that altered the mood from just affection and intimacy to one that combined those emotions with now a strong sexual need. So as their lips met and caressed each other with the blonde kissing the auburn haired woman's top lip then the auburn haired woman kissing and sucking the blonde woman's bottom lip their gestures and hand and body movements took on distinctly sexual connotations. The white painted fingernails ran across the sumptuous flesh of her friend's breasts just above the lacy top of the D cup bra. The other hand that had been running up and down the slender back and making erotic hints by toying with the bra strap and the top of the panties now slid unselfconsciously down inside the grey tracky trousers and onto the panty covered pert, yet beautifully rounded bum.

The kiss increased in intensity and passion, but not in vigour as it would with a man where by now he would have had his tongue half way down their throat. They licked each other; their lips, their chins and the other's tongue. They sucked on the lips and slithered their tongues together and round the welcoming gums and teeth. The ice of affection and intimacy was most certainly now broken and the last bastion of the fortress of sex was being broached.

Without further ado the auburn haired woman's hand slid the extra few inches so that it was crowning the blonde's breast. They looked at each, they smiled, one raised their eyebrows asking a question and the other nodded answering it. The hand squeezed the breast clearly signalling the move from affection, past intimacy to sexual. The blonde grunted as the hand gently with just the right amount of pressure squeezed the gloriously sensitive globe and pinched the wonderfully aching nipple. They were both very aware that although they had already crossed a number of boundaries they were at one that was very special indeed.

"Ok?"

"Oh yes" the blonde sighed her fingers slipping into the back of the panties and stroking her friend's bottom. They kissed again as the hand continued caressing, squeezing and kneading the full flesh of the breast.

What they had done together so far could be put down to an innocent desire for more affection and tenderness. At a pinch lying on a bed and cuddling another woman could be described as self-indulgent intimacy. Full kissing, squeezing a breast and fondling a bottom could not be explained away like that. Such actions and gestures were driven by just one motivation and both knew that it was of a strongly sexual nature.

The sleeve of the blonde's top slid off her shoulder; accidentally or purposefully neither knew. It slid down the arm until it was around the elbow, until the front of the top was wrinkled, until the top moved down a little and until the blonde's left breast in the flimsy bra, that she knew she shouldn't really wear for she needed the support provided by a sports bra, was exposed. The hand was on the bra, the fingers just inside it. The nipple was horrendously swollen making a large, very obvious indentation in the lacy cup. The darker haired woman suddenly had such a strong urge to lower her face down and suck it into her mouth, but she restrained herself. Instead she let a low, quiet groan slip from her mouth as, without hardly thinking she slid her fingers inside the bra right onto the rock hard nipple and big, round areola.

To the blonde it was like an electric shock and to the other woman a massive charge as seriously strong sexual sensations roared through her. Both bodies jerked and stiffened as they moaned into the other's mouth. The breast was squeezed and kneaded sending enormous waves of sensations through both of them. They kissed once more. It was a long, lingering luscious kiss with wide open mouths, probing tongues and now writhing lips. They were both moaning and whimpering as the full realisation that they were going beyond friends showing affection to each other and were becoming two women moving well past the limits of a heterosexual relationship.

Although revelling in having her breasts and nipples loved the blonde wanted and needed more. She didn't want to play just a passive part, she wanted full involvement. Her hands slid up the inside of the tennis shirt and up the smooth back, past the bra strap and almost to the shoulders. They took the shirt with it. They bunched that round the shoulders at the back and just beneath the small boobs at the front as the blonde's fingers caressed the thin, elastic bra strap. She couldn't have stopped herself had she wanted to and had she tried. It seemed to be a barrier, an unnecessary defence and such a restriction on their mutual pleasure. As unthinking and without planning as her friend had been when slipping her hand into her bra so was the blonde unclipping the clasp on the bra strap.

"Oh God" the darker haired woman sighed as she felt the pressure relieved on her boobs and realised the enormous step her friend had taken. The realisation of that was as strong as the excitement she felt when it hit her that her tennis friend was soon going to see and then caress her tits. And that was exactly what the blonde wanted to do and did.

She went to pull the tennis shirt up at the front to bunch it round the other woman's neck so that she could get at the little tits. As she did, though, her friend surprised her by raising her arms above her head in a clear invitation to remove it completely. That thrilled the blonde and she eagerly accepted the invitation by quickly pulling the shirt up and off the raised arms. As she was finishing, the auburn haired woman slipped her bra off and proudly pushed her chest out towards the other woman.

"Oh my God" the blonde sighed as for the first time she gazed lustfully at another woman's breasts.

"Sit up darling" the other woman whispered.

Between them they removed the blonde's top. Without moving her eyes away from the small, pert breasts just inches from her face the blonde reached behind her and fiddled the clasp undone on her bra. To an intake of breath from the other woman, she removed it and flaunted her big, womanly, slightly saggy tits at her friend.

Both topless, but wearing tracky trousers they suddenly became shy. They had come a long in a short term and both were half wondering just how much further they could or should go?

"Oh they are beautiful" the auburn haired woman sighed cupping one of the luscious breasts.

"So are yours" the blonde whispered back stroking her hand across the smaller pair. "Big ones can be a real pain."

They sank back to lie on the bed in each other's arms. They kissed for some time as the reality of what they were doing sunk in and fully registered with both of them. Each suffered some doubts and trepidation at the apparent suddenness of them moving from being totally straight with their sexuality to at least having a bisexual inclination. And as each of them caressed the other's breasts and back so that inclination became stronger. So their desire and needs became more intense, their spirit of sexual adventure increased and their ambition for what they wanted from this coupling grew larger.

Both of them at different times and then simultaneously let their fingers slip inside the waistband of the other's track trousers, firstly at the back and later at the front. They were now becoming bold and courageous with their caresses.

The blonde was on her back again the darker haired one more lying on her side. They were both caressing the other's breasts, softly, gently and easily. There was no rush or urgency, their actions were not being led by a cock, but by the mind of another sensitive and sexually mature and aware woman. And that was so different for the two married woman both of whom had been fucked by men probably getting on for four thousand times in their near thirty years of sexual adventures.

Being with a woman was becoming more natural to both of them. They were enjoying the languid lovemaking, the measured pace, the lack of need to cum and cum quickly, but the knowledge, deep down for they hadn't admitted to how far they might go yet, that if they did cum it wouldn't be the end of their lovemaking. Unbeknown to them they were beginning to think bisexual bordering on the lesbian, well the lipstick variety at least. They were finding the softness, the lack of stubble and itchy hairs, the smoothness and their gentleness of making love to another woman so different and so wonderful. They were discovering new sensations, finding the touch of the other woman so light and her knowledge of precisely where to caress and stroke and just the right amount of pressure to apply so refreshing.

They were deeply in each other's arms now. Their mouths were fused together with their lips and tongues probing, squirming and licking. Their breasts were permanently squashed together with the blonde woman's larger fuller orbs engulfing and seemingly swallowing up the smaller, pert tits of her love partner. As their bodies were touching from head to toe their hands investigated the other woman. The head and hair, the shoulders and back, the chest and breasts and then further down, lower at the back, on the waist and then inside the waist bands. Inside the track suit trousers, on the panty covered bottoms, round the cheeks inside the flimsy garments and onto the squelchingly erotic round softness of the other's bum.

They sighed and moaned, grunted and groaned as sensation after new sensation washed over them and as more and more they gave themselves into the bisexuality of making love with another woman.

It was the darker haired woman that made the big leap forward. It was she who completely discarded her inhibitions. It was the slimmer, more lithe and less rounded one that pushed the boundaries to the limit. Yes it was the auburn haired woman who first slithered her fingers down from the blonde's waist, at the front and right onto her friend's pubic mound. That made the blonde grunt with pleasure and her entire body shudder with the unexpectedly strong, but pleasingly welcoming, she realised, sensations. She clung to her friend, she pressed her body more firmly against her and thrust her mound against the fingers. Now with no hesitation those fingers slid down slightly further searching for where they and the mound desperately wanted them to be. And they found the blonde's clit and rubbed it.

"Oh fuck, oh yes" she moaned her own hand involuntarily following a similar route and finding exactly the same place on the other woman.

Kissing and grinding their breasts together they rubbed and frisked each other's clit with increasing intensity and passion. But it was frustratingly through the material of two layers of garments. And both knew that was unsatisfactory. Almost simultaneously their fingers left the other's mound moved up the stomach, enquired momentarily at the waist band of the other's trackies and then slipped inside. Journeying down the flatness of one stomach and the slight bulge of the other the two pairs of fingers slid into the pubic thatches of the other. The one that was in the blonde patch found wetness first, but the one on the landing strip of darker hair slithered further and ran between two very lubricated lips.

The trousers were not removed. The panties stayed on. But the blonde thatch and the auburn strip were exposed as the other woman's fingers slid inside the waiting hole that so badly needed stimulation.

It didn't seem right or proper to undress fully. So they kept their panties and tracky trousers on. But that didn't stop them getting what both of them now so desperately wanted. And that was a finger induced orgasm from the other woman.

As they lay in each other's arms, naked above their waists and with their trousers around their thighs they experienced many emotions and a wide range of thoughts. Although many of their emotions and much of their thinking was confused there was one thing on which they were both very clear. And that was that they wanted to do it again and do it very soon.

12