Blood and Ice Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"release my father, or we will kill yours." father said.

"I don't believe that he would." Gabriel said. I looked at father.

"Very well, you give me no choice." father said.

He nodded at me I pulled my knife and slit his throat and stood up facing Gabriel. He looked like he was going to vomit.

"How could you?" he said.

"Come now Gabriel, do you honestly think that one of my men would disobey me?" he said.

I could see Gabriel getting worked up by this time. Peter and the rest of the council had arrived in the throne room.

"Fine! You say your men would do anything you say. I want a duel with the one who just killed my father." Gabriel said. Father looked at me. I nodded.

"Very well you will have your duel, but be warned! If any of your men step in the rest of my men will and I will do nothing to stop them. What they do is entirely up to them." father said.

"Fine if your man wins we will leave and if we win I want your daughter."

"Lucifer no! He will kill her!" the man on the throne shouted at father.

"Father, don't worry. I have everything under control. But tell me Gabriel, how long will it be before she embarrasses you again? I believe it only took her three hours to escape from you. How embarrassing! You out smarted by a teenager. My, my what has happened to you?" father said, as the men cracked up with laughter.

"I assure you that when I get my hands on her I will kill her instantly this time." Gabriel said through gritted teeth.

"You mean if you win against my man." father said.

"Enough of this! I want his blood. It's the first one to knock the other one out although I will kill your man." Gabriel said as he stood forward drawing his sword.

I looked at father, he nodded so I stepped forward I took the shield off my back just encase I needed it. Gabriel was getting impatient and lunged crazily at me.

I blocked him easily with my shield I pushed the shield into his stomach and threw him off of me. I took the shield and threw it at Gabriel. It hit him in the chest sending him flying across the hall. Father laughed.

Gabriel got up and lunged at me again. I slid my sword in easily and twisted I wrenched his sword away from him. I threw it up and caught it and pressed it to his throat and waited for fathers orders.

"Do you consider your self beaten Gabriel?" father asked.

"Yes I do we will leave." he said.

"Be thankful I don't give the order to kill you." father said.

I looked at father he jerked his head back telling me to back off so I did. I stood next to father. Gabriel stood up.

"Can I get my sword?" he asked.

I looked at father he nodded so I threw his sword at him, just missing his head and no more.

"Let that be a warning, if you ever threaten my father again we will just kill you next time. Now get your men and get out of here." father said.

Gabriel signalled his men. They picked up Gabriel's father and headed out of the castle.

"Make sure they leave and that they don't go near the castle." he said to Alexander and Michael.

"Yes my lord." They both said and left without question.

Father went over to his father to untie him.

"How could you bargain your daughter like that? What will Melissa say to that?" he was shouting at my father.

"Melissa will never know and I knew we would win. He had no chance father."

He wasn't going to give up that easily.

"And have you forgotten how powerful your daughter is? What will she say when she finds out that her father tried to bargain her away? Think of what she would do to you Lucifer?" he yelled at my father.

"Father she already knows. Nothing has happened to me." father said.

I was picking up my shield when father beckoned me over to him.

"Ah yes, my apologies, we owe you a lot you are a fearsome warrior and I've never seen anyone stand up to Gabriel like that." grandfather said to me.

Then father spoke to me "why don't you take off your helmet." father said.

"Yes, please do. I would like to see our saviour." grandfather said.

I removed my helmet and shook the hair from my face.

"Father, I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Alexandria."

Grandfathers jaw hit the floor when he saw who I was.

"This is your daughter?" grandfather said.

"Yes so you can see why she's okay with being part of the deal."

"Father, please don't tell mother as she will hit the roof." I said.

"Don't worry I won't." father said.

"But I don't understand. When I saw visions of your child she couldn't even hold a sword let alone do what I just saw." grandfather said.

"If my mother had a chance she would have me like that." I said to grandfather.

"Has she came into her powers yet?" he asked father.

"She's just starting to father. She has visions and can move things but I think she will be able to do more in given time." father said.

"Well from what I saw she's not the child from my visions, which means everything I saw mightn't come true!" grandfather said.

"What did you see?" I asked.

"I saw the light raider princess defeating you in the final battle, the shadow raiders loosing, and your father would return as a broken man, not able to take over so eventually this kingdom would be lost also." he said.

"Well then I would please you to know that both the light raider king and princess are dead. The light raider royal family doesn't exist any more." I said.

"And how do you know this?" he asked me.

"Because I killed them both as well as Gabriel's brother. You saw me kill his father. And Gabriel's next." I said.

"Is she telling me the truth?" grandfather asked father.

"I witnessed her kill the princess and Gabriel's brother. My councilmen all swear that she was the one that killed the king." father said.

"Could she be the one?" grandfather asked.

"She already has two of the three mystics." At that grandfather got up off his throne and grabbed me.

When he did I saw what I had been waiting for.

"Alexandria are you okay?" father asked.

"Yes, just a vision" I said.

"What did you see." grandfather said.

"The exact location of the sword of shadows." I said.

12