Blood Conquest Ch. 01

Story Info
Vampires, royalty and sex. Oh my...
4k words
4.29
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I yelled.

While waiting at a corner, a bus had driven by making me and my dress soaking wet. Trix and Leela had just managed to get out of the way and started laughing at me. We were on our way to Blue. Our favorite club. Gorgeous boys waiting in line on the outside, and even more luscious ones on the inside. Thank god I was wearing my little tiny black dress. It dried quicker than anything. It was a strapless dress that only fell just past my ass. It covered every curve of my body and laced up with red velvet string making for a mock corset. I wore bright red stiletto heels and I was looking sexy.

I gave Trix and Leela as cold a stare as I could but I just ended up bursting with laughter. It was pretty funny.

We walked up to Blue and I flashed the bouncer my million dollar smile and pushed my chest out a little. He looked me up and down and let the three of us in. The moment we walked in, we dominated the place. Men dropped their jaws and stared as we waltzed through the room over to the bar where they rushed to pay for our drinks. Ah... This is the life of beauty. I thought.

But there was one man who looked at me from a dark corner in the room. Looked me up and down but it looked more like he was studying me than checking me out. Like he just didn't like me. More like he hated me and wanted to do something about it... It scared me but I felt a rush, a thrill. It was a challenge.

I left my drink at the counter and whispered to Trix and Leela. "Look at that guy over there. He's my conquest for the night. Wish me luck." They smiled, whistled and responded like best friends do and said, "He'll want you in less than two." They had no idea how right they were.

I strutted up to him swaying my hips, my eyes honing in on him trying my best to look like a seduction goddess. "So why is it that you were staring at me?"

He looked at me with strange violet eyes and didn't answer.

I flipped my long jet-black hair back over my shoulder and pouted. "Come on. Please tell me? I promise I wont get mad..." I gave him my puppy dog eyes and everything but all he could do was stare at my bare neck. Then he cracked a weird and crooked smile. Like he knew something I didn't. Like he was sad, but something had to be done.

I was taken aback when he first spoke. His voice was deep, rich, mesmerizing and so incredibly hot that I just about died. "You wanted me."

His words startled me and I didn't know what to do. He looked like a god. He had light brown hair, messy, in the right way. A perfect face and body and the intensity in his violet eyes were his alone. He wore jeans and a button down shirt and was leaning on a wall. I thought that together, we would be utter perfection.

Finally I came back down to earth and got back in control of my attitude. "No, no, no. I walked in here to find you staring at me." He smirked and said, "I'll give you that much." And looked into my eyes inquisitively, "Walk with me." I was curious about this violet-eyed stranger and when he lead out of the club, I just followed.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked.

"Where you want to go."

"What do you mean? We're definitely not going to France," I chuckled at that idea.

"No. Better."

I laughed and shook my head. This guy was crazy. "Nothing's better that the silver nights of Paris."

He stopped walking and turned to look at me and took my hands. "Promise you wont hate me for this?"

"What?"

He laughed. "No. You wont."

I blacked out.

The next thing I remember was being tucked up in silk sheets with sunlight sifting through gorgeous windows. It was almost like I was in an old Parisian hotel. I didn't dare move from where I was. I felt comfortable.

The violet-eyed stranger walked into the room. "Good morning, Jake."

I never recalled telling him my nickname let alone my real name but I was polite and responded with a "Good morning, you."

I stretched my arms out and got out of bed only to realize I was naked. I blushed and quickly ripped a sheet off the bed to cover me. "So I guess we got drunk, huh?" I said.

"No." he replied.

I didn't understand. "But I don't remember anything."

"You wouldn't"

This guy wasn't making any sense and was really starting to frustrate me with all his little riddles. "Did we have sex?"

He yawned and rocked back on his heels with his hands in his pockets.

"No."

"Fucking hell! What is going on? Where am I? What am I doing here?"

"I like you. I want you. You're in France and you're mine." He answered casually.

"Say what?"

He walked across the room with a look of sympathy on his face and sat down on the bed and motioned for me to sit as well.

"I guess I'm going to have to give you the monologue," he sighed.

"The monologue?"

"Yeah. The long complicated explanation." And with that he launched into it. "You see... we watch you. I watched you. I loved to watch you. Sexy, confident and really good in bed. But not to forget smart and talented..."

"What are you getting at, creep?" I retorted.

He just smiled and looked at me. "Just that I want you and you'll see that you want me. That's all."

"Uh... Sorry but someone's a little delusional if they think I'm going to fall in love with my KIDNAPPER!" I yelled.

He just laughed and turned to walk out of the room saying along the way, "Get dressed."

I called after him, "In what?" but he had already disappered. I had to give him credit for the beautiful room, though. It was plainly decorated in white linens and silks and had a champagne colored armoire sitting next to the white canopy bed I was sitting in.

I walked over to the armoire and opened it afraid of what might come out in this strange situation. My mouth dropped as I saw the gorgeous clothes that stared out at me and it was like I was on a shopping trip. I tried on skirts and blouses and dresses and pant outfits and I finally settled for a sexy and business-like ensemble. The blouse was black silk with a v-neck that plunged to my navel and cut down to my lower back on the other side laced up with more black. I wore tight white cotton pants on the bottom and some black stiletto heels with a white choker.

I wanted to show him that I meant business. I was strong girl and he would have to treat me with dignity and let my go home.

Once satisfied with me look. I walked out of the door and into a long dark hall. It was lined with knights' armour and emblems and several relics that reminded me of palace walls. I strutted proudly down the hall having no idea where I was going. I heard a laugh and someone say, "She is stubborn," before I was yanked into another room by my violet-eyed stranger.

"I demand to know what you want with me!" I stamped my foot.

He sighed. "Look. It's simple. You're hot, you're fun, I want to fuck you."

"And what makes you think that stealing me is giving you a better chance than just doing drinks?" I responded angrily.

He smirked and replied in a sultry and mysterious voice, "Because you'd be afraid of what I could give you."

I arched and eyebrow and couldn't help but laugh. "Bullshit. There is nothing new or sexy you could offer me that I haven't already had."

"Did you just call yourself a slut?" he laughed.

"One, no. And two, no changing the subject when I'm angry. Not allowed."

"Look," he said tired of my attitude, "this is my domain now. This is where I reign and my rules go. So here they are: you are mine. That's it. Deal with it, or die."

I swallowed hard because I could tell he wasn't joking.

"You're not going to get me that easy," I muttered.

He grinned again, "I was hoping I wouldn't."

Once I finally gave up on talking, mystery boy introduced me to the other man in the room. He was far from ugly himself. His sort of long dark hair swept across his face as he leaned back on a pool table in the centre of the room. He looked at me with fierce green eyes and I felt my knees get weak. He was only wearing a T-Shirt and jeans yet, I felt as if he were some sort of royalty.

"Brock, this is Jake. Her real name is Jacqueline."

I whipped my head around at the stranger puzzled once again when Brock distracted me. He walked slowly in my direction and gave me a knowing smile then spoke in a husky voice.

"Nice to meet you, Jake. But you better do what this guy," he cocked his head towards mystery boy, "says. You wouldn't want to end up somewhere unpleasant."

Mystery boy laughed. "Can we not scare my guest right now?"

Brock shrugged and walked out of the room leaving his friend open to let me open fire on him with all the questions I had. I spit out the first ones I could think of.

"Who are you? What's your name? How do you know mine? What the fuck was that about? Where am I? What am --"

Suddenly I was up against the wall with his body pressed against mine, his violet eyes vivid and dancing like flames.

"Stop that." He said in a low calm voice that still some how threatened. "Eventually you'll get it."

He let go of me and turned to walk to the table and without even looking my way he said. "Room. Now."

Afraid of what would happen if I didn't do what he said, I obliged.

When I got back to the room I sat on the bed and began to wonder about this whole strange thing when my door creaked open slightly.

"Ugh. Can we not do the violent brooding power tripping guy right now?" I said as I turned around only to find Brock standing in the doorway laughing.

"Oh. It's you," I said slightly relieved.

Brock walked slowly towards me closing the door behind them, "If that were Sebastian, you wouldn't still be sitting there."

"Ah! So that's his name...." I said under my breath. "Well, where would I be?"

"You'll find out," Brock laughed.

"So... What exactly are you doing here?" I asked.

Brock sat down next to me and looked me in the eye. "I wanted to check up on you and to explain something." I looked at Brock intently, waiting.

"We're vampires and Sebastian is king of the new order. This is his palace in France. I'm just a friend of his, but I think you get the point. You don't get to choose in this place. What we say goes."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes. That means me too," he answered.

He put his hand on my thigh and I, usually fierce and competitive, was frozen. His hand crept up my thigh and down into my pants he rubbed his hand over my pussy and I felt it become more and more wet. I looked over at Brock in shock. "And sometimes, what I say is that someone needs to relax."

He pushed my up against a wall and pulled both my pants and my thong down. He rubbed my clit lightly at first and then pushed on it. I gasped and arched my back. He breathed on my neck but didn't bite me. He teased me as his right index finger circled my nether lips -- he abruptly pulled his hand out and turned around walking towards the door. He turned in the door frame and smiled at me. "That's just the start of the magic."

He spun on his heel and walked out the door leaving me in shock to lust after those soft warm fingers on my skin.

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity. The sun was up and the wind was blowing through the curtains and I was bored to death. Finally sick of sitting around and doing nothing, I got up and tried the door. Locked. I sighed and leaned against the door and slid down until I was sitting on the champagne coloured wood. Looking around the room, I remembered the wardrobe. I figured I might as well try on all of the beautiful clothes if I was going to be stuck there. I thumbed through the fabrics until I found this red bodice dress that laced up from mid thigh to the top of my breasts. I looked sexy. I liked sexy. Who doesn't? I found some black and red lace heels to go with it and started to undress.

First the shirt came off and then the pants. Then the panties came off. I reached for the dress to put it on --

"Hmm... nice choice."

I hadn't even noticed the door open as this "Sebastian" stood in the doorway looking at me. I quickly tried to cover myself with the dress.

"Uh... thanks, I guess," I said.

He looked up at me as though surprised I would dare to speak. "I wasn't talking about you. Well, I was. I was complimenting myself on my choice in you."

I felt my face growing redder.

"Okay. Look. I'm not here because I want to be. You dosed me with something and now I'm stuck here. What do you want from me?!" I shouted at him.

All of sudden his hand was around my neck and my back was up against the wall. "Do you want to yell like that again?" he said in his usual cool manner but flash those sharp fangs at me.

Defeated, I stared him down before saying angrily, "No."

He smirked and stroked my cheek with his finger. "You look absolutely delicious."

My faced dropped at the sound of being described like food. I was here as vampire food.

He looked at my face and laughed. "That was funny," he said between laughs. "Did you actually think I would kill you and eat you? The fun hasn't even started yet!"

I grabbed a pillow off the bed and hit him. "Not funny. I thought you were some murderous freak. Granted, you still kidnapped me and locked me in here."

His tone turned serious all of a sudden. "Don't think I'm not murderous. Because I am. It would just be a shame to put you to waste. But I will if I have to."

I swallowed hard and looked up at Sebastian. "So why are you in this room right now?"

He smirked at me again then pushed my body towards the floor. All of a sudden he was looming over my naked body. The intensity in his violet eyes -- the way he was looking straight at me -- made me want him to fuck me right then and there.

"Fuck me," I said lustily.

He smiled at me. He cupped my left breast with his right hand and put his left hand on the floor. I wanted to tear that shirt and those pants right off his body but I knew I shouldn't. He toyed with my nipple and sucked on it. He twirled his tongue around it while I just moaned at the enjoyment of his every touch and caress. I couldn't wait for him to keep going. To move down my body with that mouth and that tongue.

And just as I though it, his hand moved down to my pussy just as I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

Sebastian smiled down at me. "Someone's getting happier to be with me."

I just nodded as he rubbed my clit sending waves of pleasure through my veins. "Give me more," I moaned as my back arched.

He put his lips to my neck and kissed me. Just as he slid a finger into my pussy he bit down on my neck hard. I could feel myself coming to a climax while he told me to come hither and his lips sat on my neck -- he suddenly took his finger out of me and his mouth off of my neck. I looked up at him longingly. "But you said you wanted to -- "

He cut me off by putting a hand over my mouth. He kept it there and spoke in his deep, voice once again.

"Never tell me what to do. Not to 'give you more' or to fuck you. Understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Good. Now get that dress on,"

I obliged, lacing it up the front and putting on the high-heeled shoes. He looked at me as if I was joking.

"What?" I said.

He undid the laced and pulled them twice as tight. Every curve of my body was visible and my breasts nearly popped out of the dress.

"Much better," he said as he admired his work.

"Sebastian," I started. He looked back at me sort of annoyed.

"Yeah?"

"You will have sex with me though, right?"

He smiled once again. "That's part of the royal introduction,"

I looked at him like he was crazy but thought better than to ask how on earth sex could be part of a royal introduction. But I didn't care too much. At that point, I just wanted to know when. As if reading my mind, he said: "Time to introduce you to the courts. The Courts of Julius."

Sebastian took my hand and pushed open two great oak doors as if they were flimsy pieces of plastic and marched forward with his head up and chest out. God, he was beautiful. But the chamber in front of me wasn't huge, but it was grand. There was gold and wood and regal feel to the whole room. As Sebastian nearly pulled me down the red carpet beneath our feet, men and woman dressed to the nines in clothing from every era and every country, bowed as we walked past. Before us sat a grandiose throne towering over everyone. But it was empty.

When Sebastian let go of my hand, I thought I might be in the clear but Brock snatched it just before it hit my side and Sebastian walked straight towards the throne and sat down. In a plain, white t-shirt and some well-fitted jeans, he somehow still looked like the most regal man ever born. He leaned back in the tall golden throne motioned vaguely for everyone to sit down. There I stood in the middle of the room with Brock just behind and to right of me, and dozens of eyes on me. Though the only two I noticed were Sebastian's. As always, they were violet, deep, playful and dangerous and fierce. I still couldn't control my absolute desire to have him right at that moment. I was thinking about the way he would hold me; how he'd kiss me; how he'd bite and lick me, when he interrupted my thoughts by asking in his carrying and sexy voice, "What items of business are on the agenda today?" He smirked and eyed me. "Well, aside from the obvious." From the way everyone including Brock, responded, it was just a formality. All of them stood at attention and there wasn't a hint of surprise when Sebastian said, "Alright. Time for an introduction, then."

I was starting to get impatient. "Ugh. Sebastian! When the fuck are going to explain to me what all this 'royal introduction' business is about, huh? The mystery is kind of starting to get old."

The audience was startled and taken aback. Apparently, I had done something unthinkable in court. Brock, on the other hand, was incredibly amused whereas Sebastian had an unreadable look on his face.

"I really like this one." Brock quipped.

"And I don't know whether or not I'm sick of her games or not."

"I'm not playing mother fucking games!" I articulated.

"Changed my mind. I am 100% sure I like the games," answered Sebastian.

"Fine. Since I'm in a good mood, I'll explain to you what's about to happen. You're about to get introduced to the Court of Julius as a princess," I grimaced the word coated with memories of puffy pink dresses and dress-up. "Don't worry. There will be no glass slippers. Instead, you'll get a ring made out of platinum, gold, ruby and emerald. The point is to signify that you are officially my whore. Like them," he gestured to a line of about a dozen girls sitting on the front row to my left. All of them seemed to be from about age 19 to 28.

"But I don't want to be one of those fuck toys that you can just pull out of your closet whenever you want," I asserted.

He came straight up to me and bent down so that his face was just an inch away from mine. "You don't have a choice sweetie. Well, unless you want to marry me," he laughed. "But I'd have to kill my wife first," he laughed. I saw a woman to my right seize up of the corner of my eye. My only comfort was that Brock was still holding my hand.

All of a sudden, Sebastian took my hand and led me to the throne. My right hand was still aching for Brock's when Sebastian sat me down on the throne and turned around to face his audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of my court," he bellowed and then turned to face me. He slowly unlaced the bodice, "Let thy gentle skin acquiesce to my needs." He ripped the lace and leather off me and sent it flying. "Let thy womanhood crave my manhood," he said as he spread my legs apart over the throne's armrests. I could tell what was coming next. I could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on me but I couldn't tell if I cared. What happened next helped me figure that out.

He unzipped his jeans and let his huge cock out of its holster and positioned it so close to where it should be. I wanted him so much. I wanted that rush -- his rush. And he whispered into my ear, "Let thee be mine." At that moment, I felt the single most artful and fulfilling painful thrust I had ever felt. Judging by the look on his face, he wasn't expecting that much ecstasy either. We stayed there in shock for a moment before he slowly started pulling out, and before he had even withdrawn completely, I felt the need for him to push back into me. As if reading my mind, he didn't manage to get all the way out before he thrust forward once again, and once again I felt complete. He kept thrusting into me harder and faster. I could hear myself making noises I had never heard but I didn't care. He grabbed my right breast and massaged it, rolling the nipples around in his fingers while my head was tilted back, eyes closed enjoying each moment. He took his hand off my breast and I moaned for it to come back but instead he took my hair and pulled my head back and bit my neck. At that exact moment, I heard two moans, felt a blindingly beautiful sense of pure ecstasy and felt him come inside of me.

12