Blood of the Clans Ch. 09

Story Info
Plans take them to the castles and the sights unfold.
2.2k words
4.74
9.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart could see that many of the guests were getting tired, but still interested in the story. Feeling it should be told to completion, he thought of something to really make it hit home with a flourish.

"How about I finish here and let everyone get a good sleep. In the morning, we'll rise early at six or so and we'll go fer a sail on the yacht. I'll ha'e a breakfast prepared tae eat on board and we can stop in and get a bite later on in one of our stops. How many would like tae come wi' me and Tavish and I'll finish the story then."

Ten guests confirmed right away, while others had to decline. Tom and Debra were more excited that ever, the thought of actually seeing the castles and places Stuart and Tavish were talking about. They were both past any apprehension of Debra taking any offence now, the attachment to her clan's past becoming more detached from her reality.

"Then as it's ten now, I suggest it's time we all went tae our beds and get a good rest. I bid ye all a good evening and I'll see ye bright and early on the yacht. Good night tae ye all." Stuart said to the guests, some voicing their displeasure at not hearing any more of the tale, while others assured them they'd know about it and then turned to Argus.

"So tell me now Argus, what's yer news." Stuart asked him with pent up curiosity.

"Ye really want tae know, Stuart? I think it can wait a bit longer. Maybe after we come back from the trip tomorrow." Argus teased.

"Are ye coming, then Argus?" Stuart asked him.

"Aye, I think I will. Sounds like a grand time." he returned.

"Then I'll see ye as the morrow breaks, Argus. God, yer a sly one, aren't ye." Stuart quipped at him with a smile.

Stuart waved over Gordon and informed him of his plans to eat on the yacht for and to prepare the foods to be on board. Gordon bowed and went to the kitchen staff to inform them. In under a half hour, the castle was quiet, the lights dimmed and the fires doused, as everyone made their way to their rooms.

One fire remained burning softly, casting a gentle, glowing warmth on the couple standing in front of it. Tom held Debra in his arms, kissing her softly, as they enjoyed their first night together in the castle. Pulling back from the kiss, Debra looked at Tom inquisitively and wanted to know what he had said to her earlier in Gaelic, in Uncle Stuart's office.

"Graim thu go siorai? That? It's nothing really" Tom joked.

"Tom, tell me." Debra playfully insisted.

"Later, come on, let's see what it's like to fool around in a castle." his playfulness coming out, as he grabbed her ass firmly in his hands and squeezed it.

The prospect of making love to her fiance in a castle, had Debra enjoying the idea more, than what Tom had said earlier. Pulling his shirt over his head, she ran her hands over his chest, feeling his smooth, muscled structure. Tom pulled Debra's blouse over her head, instead of undoing the buttons, landing it on his shirt. Their lips joined and with all their effort, kept them together as they kissed, removing the rest of their clothes, then stood naked in the firelight. Tom looked into Deb's eyes, sparkling with passion, as he held her hot, naked, invitation to him closely, then whispered in her ear.

"It means, I love you eternally."

"Oh Tom, I love you, Baby." she breathed out passionately as she kissed him.

Tom squeezed her ass cheeks and lifted her up so she was level with him. Deb knew what he wanted to do and wrapped her legs around his waist, as he guided the tip of his throbbing shaft between her sodden folds. As he lowered her down, he felt the hot embrace of liquid lust engulf him entirely. Holding on tightly, they made it over the few steps to the bed united in bliss and continued what they started.

With the thickness of the stone walls, no one heard the impassioned moans and cries of ecstasy, as they made love to one another, long into the night.

The morning was dull and cloudy, but no rain. Banks of fog rolled along Loch Dunvegan and into the bay. As scheduled, a sleepy-looking, but smiling Tom and Debra, along with the others, were walking down the sea-wall passage to the yacht. Stuart was aboard and once everyone was accounted for, the motors started and they left the dock, moving

slowly into the bay. Tom and Debra stood looking at the castle, watching the change in its face, as they moved away from it. The fog played its part in setting the scene, as the castle vanished from view, leaving them wrapped in a cold, chilly blanket of mysterious, grey nothingness.

"I hope no one gets sea-sick, but we do ha'e pills, if ye need them. We'll be gone fer most of the day and coming back in by evening. It'll be aboot two hundred miles, so we'll be going a fair speed. Let me see tae oor breakfast and I'll be back on deck soon. Enjoy the scenery." Stuart said to them all, then disappeared into the galley below deck.

Grey seals swam along side the yacht, cresting out of the water and keeping pace with it. Tom and Debra watched them, fascinated by wild animals interacting with them so freely. They walked along the deck to the bow and watched them, as they sailed into the fog. It was easy for them to imagine being back in the time of Garreth and Grayson, being on a birlinn rowed by strong, highland warriors on their way to battle.

In an instant, they broke through the dense bank of fog and into clearer skies, everything becoming bright and vivid. The yacht cleared the passage out of Loch Dunvegan and sailed north-east, around the steep cliffs, that had held back the raging seas for countless millenia. They sailed past Isay, the white coral beach on shore glittering against the greyness behind it. Rounding the point at Ardmore, they changed their course to the east.

The scenery was captivating to all, as they stood against the railing and witnessed the creation by nature's hand. The steep, craggy bluffs, rebuking the relentless pounding of the waves that crashed on shore, were eroded into shapes of unimagined beauty. Sea arches dotted the coast, where the waves had made a passage through the rock. Passing Waternish Point, they sailed past the large inlet and watched Duntulm Point appear in the distance. No one realized the ruins that could be seen, were the start of another tale to their history.

Cameras were continually taking pictures by everyone, Tom and Debra included. She had asked Tom before leaving, that she wanted to have a memory of their trip today and of all the history of their clans. While Debra took pictures, Tom took video, hoping to capture the pure majesty of his homeland.

Stuart came from the bridge, after informing the captain of their course and joined Tom and Debra, busily photographing the sights.

"It's truly a sight tae behold, isn't it?" Stuart asked them, seeing their enthusiasm.

"Uncle Stuart, I'm breathless with how beautiful it all is." Debra said, smiling happily.

"I'm happy ye are, Hen. It was my hopes this trip would bring everything in tae a reality ye could appreciate better, than just me going on aboot things." Stuart said jokingly. "Now, I hate tae drag ye all from the splendour," he shouted out to everyone, "but breakfast is ready in the galley, if ye'd all like tae join me."

The guests reluctantly left their positions and filed into the galley, where a table was set, their faces still turning to catch sight of the next point of interest. Everyone took a paper plate and took a sampling of the foods presented. Pots of tea and coffee were set out and soon everyone was heading back out on deck, taking seats in the deck chairs, the fabric being the yellow and black Loud MacLeod tartan.

As they ate, hands continued to keep pointing out things of interest and food was quickly put aside, as cameras were coming back out to capture the scene. Sea eagles soared high overhead, scouring the waters for a meal, as noisy gulls circled around the yacht, hoping for a free meal.

With the breakfast done, the guests went back to picture taking with enthusiasm, everyone pointing out what to look at.

"Coming up soon is Kilt Rock, it's a grand sight for taking photos." Tavish told them, coming on deck at last, sipping a cup of hot tea, a bagel in his other hand. He had decided on having more rest and slept in the berth.

"Tavish, nice of ye tae join us. Seems ye need a wee bit more of a beauty sleep, ye ugly thing ye." Argus quipped with laughter.

"Aye, maybe I do, Argus. But the ladies still fancy me, o'er a horrid sight as yerself." Tavish shot back, smiling broadly and taking Argus' hand in a welcome handshake.

The guests laughed along, enjoying the banter between them. The sun broke through the clouds, the brilliant rays streaking down to the sea around them. In moments, a full rainbow provided a magnificent arch of colour from the mainland, out into the sea. Cameras were quickly pointed at it, capturing the event.

"There it is the noo. Kilt Rock." Tavish shouted out to everyone, pointing in its direction.

Everyone turned away from the spectacle of colour, looking now at the coast again. The towering cliffs indeed looked like they were wearing kilts of tartan, made from the growths of lichen and moss growing closer to the sea. A large waterfall spilled over the edge, falling in a spray to the rocky shore below. Once again a rainbow appeared and brought a magic to the scene.

"We'll be coming up tae the islands of Rona, Raasay and Scalpay in a minute. Once we pass them, we'll continue wi' the story, as we head intae the Kyle of Lochalsh and ontae Eilean Donan." Stuart said to them smiling, happy that the trip was generating such enthusiasm.

As they sailed through the channel, fishing boats and other pleasure craft passed them, people waving to them and everyone waved back.

"Everyone is so friendly, Uncle Stuart. Everywhere we go, we've been treated to wonderful hospitality. I'm just loving the whole trip here." Debra told him.

"Aye, Debra. It's the way of the Scots. Noo that all the fighting and arguing is o'er, we ha'e nothing but happiness tae spread aboot." Stuart said as, he put his arm around her shoulder.

Tom was inwardly overjoyed that his fiancee was accepted by him, as well as the other clan members. No one made remarks about her clan anymore, and that made her happy, Debra was now willing to listen to and accept what she was told about her clan, no longer taking umbrage at what they had done..

Stuart pointed ahead to Deb, Tom's eyes following the direction and the misty isles were coming into view. More of the others came forward and started taking pictures of the scene,

"I think we'll need a lot more memory cards, Tom." Debra told him, while clicking off a string of pics on her digital camera.

"I have five more, so I hope that'll do for the trip." Tom told her, as he reached in and took one out of his camera bag.

Debra turned off the camera and ejected the filled card and popped a new one in very quickly, not wanting to lose a photo opportunity. Her camera was up and clicking away, as they passed through the channel between the three islands. The towering peaks and craggy bluffs provided a breathtaking landscape to the waves rushing in and crashing on the rocky shore.

As they passed by the small, flat island of Pabay, the Skye Bridge and the lighthouse on Eilean Bhan came into focus. The guests were entranced by one scenic view after another, as the yacht cruised under the bridge to delightful waves from the people standing on it. In moments, they entered the Kyle of Lochalsh and stared down the length of Loch Alsh towards Eilean Donan. The mist rising from the water, made a moving curtain that blocked the view, but Tom, Debra and the guests found plenty of things to marvel at and photograph.

Tavish stood at the bow now with Stuart and started to talk of the battle that occurred that day. His loud, deep voice filled the air around them with his thick Brogue.

"As you look doon the loch noo, ye'll see Donan." he said, as they passed the island, the same one his ancestors passed centuries before. "Grayson and Garreth had control and they were carrying oot the idea they were given by Coll Stewart..."

Everyone's eyes focused on the castle, now clearing from the mist, imposing its stature on them. The yacht pulled close to it and moored, as Tavish told of the battle and the losses they all had.

Please take the time to vote and comment, both are appreciated. Thanks readers.