Blood of the Clans Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the freedom to allow her private curiosity, she lift up the robes and gazed once more at the pride she had seen so many years before and once again felt the stirring in her heart for Garreth, the feelings she had held so dearly, since she was a young girl. She lowered the robes over them and moved as close to Garreth as she could, wanting to know the moment he stirred. She closed her eyes, but not her other senses, as she kept her vigil on him. A faint smile crossed her face, as she thought of what she had just seen.

***************

Stuart ended the story at that point, feeling a break was in order, to stretch and move about. He could see several women talking about something interesting and they seemed emotional about the subject. He approached them and overheard talk of Arabella and Garreth and how wrong it was of her to step in on another woman's love interest.

"Ladies, ye must remember something. Arabella did'ne know aboot Therese yet. Grayson has'ne told her. As much as she knows, Garreth is still a single man and she already has a place in her heart fer him. So in all honesty, she has'ne done anything bad. It's just that ye all know aboot him and Therese. Don't be tae hard on her, the poor lass has had a rough go of it so far, don't ye think?"Stuart could see that made sense emotionally to the women and they eased off on their bad thoughts, that Arabella was a man-stealer.

He wondered how they would take the events that happened later, if they would still be feeling the same. He smiled to himself, seeing how everyone was getting into the story and enjoying their history so much. He thought to himself how this could become a regular event at re-unions to come, keeping alive the memories of those great Chiefs before him.

*

Thanks for voting and commenting, both are always appreciated. RJ

12