Blood Slaves Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter of book 1.
22.8k words
4.74
4.9k
11
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is! The final chapter for book 1 and I hope everyone enjoys it. Thank you to everyone who has read all seven chapters, and thanks even to anyone who only read a few. This story contains things such as women with big dicks, rough and aggressive sex and this particular chapter probably has a lot more action and violence than the others, so if these things don't interest you...feel free to back out now. No offense taken.

Enjoy!

Whiskey-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan's POV-

You didn't have to be over the bridge that led into Seaway, New Jersey to see the thick cloud of black smoke filling the sky that snowy cold morning. I was only about twenty minutes outside when I looked up from the road and first noticed it and automatically...I knew it was bad.

Did it have anything to do with Sara?

Not directly.

But I knew it was connected to her, in a way that would break her heart and possibly her spirit when she learned what had happened...I had to be sure of it though, before making assumptions. So as soon as I crossed the bridge into Seaway, with little time left to get to Sara, I made a very quick stop.

Sure enough, as I pulled onto the Willits family street I found their house in flames. The street was crowded with neighbors and fire trucks, police cars, and news reporters as the smoke continued to billow into the sky and I couldn't make it down towards the house because of the large crowd...that was okay...I didn't need to get that much closer to know what had gone down here.

Elyse had finally done, what I had expected her to do weeks ago when we first brought Sara back to the cabin and enslaved her. She had ordered the murder of Sara's brother and father, and I knew it had likely been quite the horrific death for both of the men. Some part of me felt bad for them...well...mostly for her brother, though I knew little about him. I didn't know much about her father either, but I knew enough to know that he'd been a raging alcoholic.

I couldn't feel much of anything, for him.

I didn't spend much time on the scene before backing my car up and making a U-turn, as the cops seemed to look up and notice me sitting across the street...I couldn't take any chances of them recognizing me as a fellow student of Sara and Kimberly. The last thing I needed, was them stopping me and questioning me which would only slow me down.

There was also the risk of there being Hunters in the area.

I still had no idea, what had happened to Lisa but I could only assume she'd regrouped with her family and whoever their leader might have been. They could be anywhere, scoping the scene, they would have known just as well as I did what had happened to Sara's family, and if they happened to spot me there...I'd have more trouble with them than I would dealing with the police and their questions.

Plus, Sara was waiting.

So, as soon as I was back on the main road I put the pedal to the metal again, tires screeching as I raced in the direction of the cabin. I was almost there now and the closer I got, the worse my nerves seemed to be getting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather's POV-

"I smell like fucking smoke now, ugh."

Amanda rolled her eyes, with a heavy sigh as she sat down on the side of the rooftop with her legs dangling over the edge. She looked out towards the burning house in the distance, as I dusted myself off and then slowly took a seat right beside her.

She lit up a cigarette, taking a long drag and then holding out the box towards me as if to offer me one.

I shrugged, accepted and she passed me her zippo lighter.

"Job well done by the way," Amanda said, as I lit up and took a slow drag. "I hope that helped take some of the edge off for you."

"Mmm..."

I closed my eyes, breathing in the nicotine and smiling as I flashed back on everything we had just done. I could still hear Mr. Willits screaming in agony, as I pressed my foot down on his chest and watched his face twist with pain and fear.

It was everything that Elyse had said it would be, and more.

Letting all that pent-up rage I'd been keeping inside since I found out about Courtney out, and taking it out on the father of the one responsible for my best friend's death? It truly was the ultimate revenge, the only thing that could make it any better was telling Sara that her father was gone. I could hardly wait to see the look on her face when she found out.

"Too bad about the Brother though," Amanda continued.

My eyes flicked open again, and I nodded as I took another slow drag and sighed. "You let him escape."

Amanda looked at me, as I stared off into the distance at the smoke. Sirens were still blaring as fire trucks rushed to the scene, and we could hear people talking loudly even from atop the roof we were sitting on...Amanda scoffed.

"I had no reason to let him go, and you know that Heather...you're letting your emotions get the better of you. It sucks that he got away but we'll find him eventually, and when we do you can finish the job yourself."

That's exactly what I planned to do.

The question was, how long would it take to find him?

Squeezing the end of my cigarette, I found myself grinding my teeth as I flashed back on the entire course of events. Breaking into the house through the back door, we had taken both Father and Son completely off guard.

Neither of them had seen us coming and of course, neither of them knew what we were although Mark seemed to recognize me...not surprising...he probably knew I went to school with Sara.

Mark had pulled a gun on us, purely by instinct.

That wouldn't make a difference of course, but he had no clue...it only took the flick of a wrist for Amanda to bat the useless weapon out of his hand before she slapped him so hard across the face that it sent him flying through the living room. And then, I was on top of his Father faster than anyone could blink.

The old man struggled, wrestling to get me off but I was far stronger than he was and I had just laughed right in his face before I sunk my fangs into his neck and drained the life from him.

Poor old drunken fool.

He never stood a fucking chance.

"You know he did put up a good fight," Amanda continued, referring to Sara's brother. "Even after I got that gun off of him, he wasn't backing down."

"That's because I just murdered his father I guess," I laughed.

I remembered how Mark had struggled back to his feet after Amanda initially threw him across the room. He got his hands on a butcher knife from the kitchen, lunging straight for Amanda, and nearly overpowered her.

I was surprised how strong he'd been at that moment, but it was probably just a brief rush of adrenaline. In any case, he put up a good fight before Amanda got the knife off of him and then literally picked him up, throwing him through the living room window.

He landed out front on the lawn and when we rushed outside to catch up with him, he was already halfway down the street in an attempt to getaway. We could have gone after him, but Amanda had argued that it would be too risky. We were out in the open at that moment, and it might have been late at night with all the neighbors in their beds fast asleep, but we had already made enough noise to potentially draw attention as it was.

I could see her logic, but my need for vengeance against Sara made it hard to stay smart in this particular situation. I just wanted to make everyone that she cared about suffer...

"Don't sweat it though," said Amanda.

"You still got Kimberly back in the basement. Mother will give the order to kill her soon, I'm sure of it and then you'll get to rip her throat out right in front of Sara."

Yeah...everyone except Kimberly.

"Oh fuck, the look on Sara's face when you finally do it," Amanda laughed as she imagined it and shook her head slowly.

"I can't fucking wait. You're gonna look so sexy when you sink those new pearly whites into her."

"Yeah, I'm...l-looking forward to it."

Why was this so hard?

"Are you really," Amanda asked. "Doesn't seem like it."

I didn't answer her. Just kept staring straight ahead as my mind started racing now. I didn't know if I could bring myself to kill Kimberly, not after everything we had been through together in the last few weeks.

Even if it would break Sara to do it, which was what I wanted...I did care about Kimberly.

And that brought up another concern.

Having already failed to take care of Sara's Father and leaving him to Amanda, I worried what Elyse would say when she found out. And if I couldn't bring myself to kill Kimberly, that would make matters even worse.

Elyse wouldn't forgive me. I might have stood up to her before and shown a bit of defiance when I worried she had no real plan to punish Sara, but I still knew my place.

Cocky and confident as I was I knew, Elyse could end my life in an instant if she decided and what if she did decide, once she learned what happened here and figured out that I was struggling with the idea of killing Sara's friend?

"What will Elyse...I-I mean...Mother, do to me?"

Amanda looked back over at me now and shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, will she punish me...when she finds out what happened...finds out that I showed hesitation?"

Amanda rolled her eyes at that and sighed, stepping over to me, and to my surprise, she actually placed her hands on my hips and pulled me close. She was smiling as she kissed me softly and then grabbed my hand, pulling the cigarette from my fingers and tossing it over the side of the roof.

"You're too stressed...too tense, you know that?"

"I-I...um..."

"You just need to breathe," Amanda whispered, before kissing me again, more passionately this time. I let my eyes fall shut, feeling my cock straining in my pants as she held me to her and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Probably not the best place to be doing this, on a rooftop with cars driving by down below but...but I didn't care. I kissed Amanda back and showed no resistance when she reached down and started rubbing my cock through the fabric of my pants until it grew even harder.

Then, she started kissing my neck. Her soft wet lips were warm and tender, making me turn my head and moan as her hand reached down to unzip my pants. She reached past my zipper and I felt her fingers wrap around the base of my dick, pulling it free and stroking it nice and slowly.

I looked back down at her, smiling and biting my lip as I watched her hand gliding up and down over my shaft.

"That's one way to relieve some stress," I chuckled.

"Yeah, it usually always works for me too," Amanda giggled.

She watched the tip of my dick as it pulsed, a tiny bead of pre-cum escaping the slit and running down over her fingers as she squeezed and milked it. "How's it feel, having a dick now anyway?"

"It's um...weird," I laughed nervously. "Like a dream."

"A dream come true?"

"I don't know if I would say that," I replied softly. It's not like I'd ever imagined it possible for me, to end up growing a dick one day. Even thinking about it right now, it just sounded like something from a crazy fantasy.

It was real though.

I had pleasured myself, relieved myself on more than one occasion already, just to make sure it was real and I knew that there was a dick between my legs at this point...no doubt about it.

"I don't hate it though," I admitted, as Amanda slowly got down on her knees and at eye level with my cock. She smiled up at me before taking it in her mouth and I gasped, letting my head fall back as she started moving her head up and down on my cock, sucking, stroking, and slurping.

Amanda knew what she was doing.

She'd proven that to me, the first time she went down on me back at the cabin after my transformation had been complete...the first blowjob I had ever received, had been mind-blowing and it was a feeling I never got used to. My orgasms now, versus when I was a normal human female, were amazing and probably the best part about being a Vampire as far as I was concerned.

I had never had this much fun having someone lick and suck at my pussy and clit...having my dick sucked was definitely, a far more pleasurable experience. Especially, when Amanda would take me to the back of her mouth and try to deep throat me.

Well, she didn't try...she just did it.

Even I couldn't deep throat as well as this girl. I ran my fingers loosely through her black hair, grunting as I started thrusting my hips back and forth. My heavy balls would smack against her chin with each thrust, spit dripping over them and falling to the roof under my feet. Amanda reached up with her hands and slid them under my shirt, finding their way to my tits and fondling them as she kept sucking.

Her fingers played with my nipples, which were nice and pointy from the cold air and I moaned louder now, shoving her head down over my cock. It throbbed and pulsed, a feeling of tension in my lower abdomen starting to build...a feeling that I was slowly starting to get used to.

"Fuck," I gasped. "I'm...a-almost there!"

Hearing that only seemed to egg Amanda on, and she started sucking more desperately. Her mouth was so warm, I had never felt anything like it before and I felt like I could have cried with joy, as she swallowed my whole cock in one motion until my bare skin was pressed to her nose.

She held me there like that, her lips sealed tightly around my cock, and moved one hand down to my side and around to the small of my back. It moved down over my ass, giving it a nice hard smack, before slipping a finger between my crack and I felt her probing at my tight little asshole.

One little push forward, and her index finger popped into my hole and my legs began to shake. I groaned, grunting and whimpering as Amanda started finger fucking my ass, still sucking and slobbering all over my cock at the same time...and then, I finally caved under the weight of my orgasm, crying out in pleasure as I held her head down.

Amanda moaned, tasting my sweet cum as it erupted in her mouth like a volcanic explosion. She gulped it all down and groaned with delight, as she pulled back and gasped for air, leaving my cock dripping with spit and cum, and then stood up to grab me by the chin and shove her tongue into my mouth.

I could taste myself on her breath and I moaned, wrapping my arms around her, as we made out passionately.

When the kiss broke, I looked down and saw that Amanda had pulled her dick out now and it was harder than a rock. Clearly, she wasn't done yet. She didn't feel like she had properly relieved my stress. Either that or now that she'd relieved me, she was looking to relieve her stress next.

Grabbing me by the arms, the raven-haired girl whipped me around and I laughed as she smacked my ass as hard as she could before spreading my cheeks. She knelt and spit on my puckered little hole, burying her face between my cheeks and shoving her tongue right up inside of me.

"Holy f-fuck," I gasped. "Why i-is it...that sucking my dick seems to get you so eager to fuck my ass?"

"Mm, what can I say," Amanda laughed, her voice muffled from between my cheeks.

"You're irresistible."

She groaned, still tongue fucking my hole and licking at my balls every few seconds, breathing in the musky smell of my sweaty ass crack. When she finally stood up again, Amanda grabbed me by the hip and took her cock in her other hand, lining it up with my hole. She pressed the tip to my entrance and bent me forward slightly, before shoving the entire length into me with one quick thrust.

Amanda and Elyse together had fucked me enough times in the last couple of days that I was already getting used to the feeling that came with being penetrated. My hole was just loose enough, that Amanda could slip right in without causing me any real pain or discomfort, and she could even jump right in and start going to town without letting me adjust.

She started pounding away, making my tits bounce with each thrust, the sound of two bodies smacking together echoing from the rooftop, and yet as I looked down over the side, nobody in the streets below seemed suspicious.

Not that I cared.

Laughing at myself, I groaned and shoved my ass back to meet Amanda and her thrusting. I reached for my cock which had grown hard once again from the stimulation, but Amanda playfully smacked it away. I heard her spit in her hand and then I groaned with relief, when she wrapped her fingers, nice and slick with spit around my shaft.

Stroking my cock while pummeling my ass, Amanda leaned forward and I could feel her tits weighing down on me as she ground her hips forward into me.

She kept at me from behind for a minute or two and then I felt her slip out, leaving me gasping and slightly disappointed...not for long though. As I straightened myself up, Amanda turned me to face her and then grabbed me, lifting me and hoisting me over her throbbing member.

I wrapped my legs around her waist as she brought me down and impaled me on her cock, fucking me again as she stood there with the toned muscles in her legs flexing. She crushed her lips to mine and moaned, our tongues dancing as we kissed and fucked and I could feel her getting close already.

Her dick throbbed, it pulsed as my asshole squeezed around it and clamped down tightly, eager to milk her balls dry. Grunting into our kiss, Amanda started panting and sweating despite how cold it was outside and I began to feel the first few ropes of her cum as she shot her load into my ass.

She broke the kiss, burying her face in the crook of my neck and I felt her hot breath against my skin as she moaned, pumping her cum deep into me and painting my insides white.

As she slowly started to come back down, riding her orgasm until the very end, she carefully lowered herself down so that she was sitting on the roof with her back against the chimney and still holding me in her lap.

We kissed again, but it was brief this time and as we looked each other in the eyes and smiled, Amanda spoke softly and lovingly.

"I'm not going to tell Mother about what happened here today," she whispered to me.

"What?"

"She doesn't need to know..."

That was a relief. I thought Amanda would have to report to Elyse when we returned, which I was still sure she'd have to but...how would she be able to leave out the part about me hesitating, when it came time for my first kill?

"Won't she be able to read your mind?"

"She doesn't have to," Amanda replied. "It's not often that I lie to Mother about anything... rarely. Because of that, we have a strong bond and relationship and she trusts me enough not to go digging through my head."

If it were Morgan, that would be a different story. But Amanda felt confident that if she told Elyse everything worked out fine, and that I had proven myself where it counted, Elyse would take her word for it.

"Thank you," I whispered, as Amanda pulled me to her and held me close. I laid my head on her shoulder, breathing in her scent and feeling her cock still buried to the hilt in my asshole as her cum leaked from inside of me and ran down her shaft and over her balls.

We'd gotten kind of close, pretty fast since me and Kimberly were first brought to the cabin...since I had been turned into a Vampire.

Amanda had been by my side constantly, since Elyse turned me, making sure that I got through the sickness of transformation as comfortably as possible and teaching me the history and in's and out's of being a Vampire.

I liked her...a lot.

Even more so, now that she had promised not to rat me out to Elyse and vouge for my loyalty. I hated to imagine what might happen to me if Elyse were to find out the truth.