Bloodbath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anger raged in Samael as he drew his knife and quickly thrust it at the man with the pistol, hitting his mark in the mans lower right shoulder. He quickly sped forward, grabbing the gun and slid behind the two men. He shot off two shots, both to the back of the head, followed by THUMP THUMP! Sam panted lightly and made his way to Rosalina cadaver.

"Rosalina..." he began, as his eyes filled with tears. A slight murmur came from her body. He leaned down quickly.

"Sam...I...Love...You..." she wisped, in a voice that could almost be carried away by the wind. Sam's tears fell upon her face as her eyes grew cold and glazed over. Sam sat there, crying, for as long as he could remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam sat in his chair, in front of the fireplace, dreaming. A silent tear ran down his face, but still undisturbed and still dreaming. I will get her back, he constantly thought, she didn't deserve to die...I will bring her back. Rosalina, I promise...

12