Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, hardly able to believe the reality, he brushed away a few loose strands of hair from Sh'ree's face and lay there, just watching her sleep. He felt like he didn't want to move from that spot ever again.

In the end, it was she who moved first, opening her eyes and smiling a morning welcome. They didn't speak, lying there for a moment in each other's arms, savouring the feeling of togetherness.

Eventually she spoke. "The others will be back in a couple of hours, if all's well," she said, "much as I'd like otherwise, it's time we were up and about."

He nodded reluctantly, as she swung herself out of the bed. It gave him the chance to watch her moving naked around the room, the unblemished colour of her skin more evident than ever in the bright sunlight.

"Come on," she said, finally finding her knickers and pulling them on, "you as well."

He nodded, knowing she was right, and followed her out of the bed.

"I think I need another shower," he said.

"Mmm."

"Last night... it wasn't...?" He couldn't bring himself to say 'one off', but she obviously sensed his meaning.

The beautiful Andorian walked over to him, and kissed him briefly on the lips.

"No, it wasn't."

He grinned with relief, and headed for the shower, humming a happy tune.

Outside, the sky was cloudless, a pure and limpid blue.