Blue Collar, White Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said, "you didn't sound all that glad on the phone."

"Maybe you pissed me off, not calling for six months. Maybe I actually missed you and wondered where the hell you were, did you think about that?" He made another contemptuous noise. "What the fuck am I saying this shit for. Like you care."

"You're right. I was a jerk." I sat up, wanting to get away from those eyes.

"Big of you to say that, bro."

"Well, Gary, should I just go?"

He stared, still pugnacious, then, abruptly, his smile broke out. It had been a long time since I had seen it and it took my breath away. "You ain't getting away that easy, asshole."

He sat up, grabbed my tie and pulled my face to his. He kissed me, hard and sweet like always. I fumbled at his jeans and got them undone as our mouths stayed locked together, pulling out his hard cock. I took the shaft, my thumb rubbing the front of the knob in a way I knew he liked, spreading the wetness at the slit over the head.

"Let's get naked."

He got up and I followed him to the bedroom. He turned as I entered and shut the door behind me, his eyes glinting. He undid my tie and whipped it off, then unbuttoned my shirt, slipping a hand inside and pinching one of my nipples. He grinned when I jumped, bent and took the same nipple into his mouth. A grunt of pleasure rose from my throat.

Gary turned me around and pushed me onto his bed, a mattress and box spring thrown on the floor. He kissed me again, his hands pinning mine to the mattress. The pent-up emotions of the past months were pouring out of his mouth all at once. I freed myself and threw my arms around him, responding to his passion. He let me go and I stared into his wild eyes. "I thought we were going to get naked," I said.

He nodded, sat up and began taking off his clothes while I did the same. Then he came at me again, kissing my body all over, working downward until he took my cock in his mouth. Propping myself on my elbows, I lifted my head and watched him suck, hard and with concentration, sliding up and down on my shaft with tightly sealed lips, pulling my balls just hard enough to tighten the skin on my shaft and heighten my pleasure. "I'm going to shoot if you keep doing that," I told him.

Gary stopped. "Not yet."

He sat up and reached past me to the cinder block he kept by the head of the bed as a nightstand. He pulled the tube of K-Y out and squeezed the lube out onto his hand. Then, to my surprise, he grasped my cock and greased it. Before I could ask what he was up to he reached behind him with the same hand. My eyes widened and Gary smiled.

He straddled me, knees on either side, took hold of my cock again and positioned it between his cheeks. I felt it pushing against his hole and then, all of a sudden, squeezing heat as the head slid in.

"Shit!" A grimace of pain crossed his face. I took hold of him with my hands to stop him from descending further. Gary looked at me, twinkling despite the hurt. "Don't worry man, I'll be okay. It's just been a while, that's all."

He pushed down with his body until his butt was pressed firmly against me. I looked up. Gary's eyes were closed, his mouth open, his face upturned. "God, that's great," he whispered, as he began to slide up and down on my cock.

That picture of Gary will stay forever in my mind--my tough working man, who had never let me top him before, on his knees riding my cock, jacking himself off in rhythm with his downward thrusts against my pubes. His blue eyes had lost their glitter and were veiled with pleasure, his mouth hung half open, his breathing was quick and shallow. I reached up and squeezed his nipples. He closed his eyes again. "Yes Tom."

I was close to cumming. Gary had an uncanny way of sensing this and slowed his movements. "No, don't," I protested and he grinned in his usual mischievous way.

"Not yet, bud," he said, and lifted himself completely off of me before flipping onto his back. "I want you on top."

I needed no further urging as I knelt between his legs, grasping his ankles and spreading them apart, quickly pushing into his stretched hole. Gary's eyes shone as I drove into him, his hand pulling on his own cock. "That's right, fuck the shit out of me man, fuck me, fuck me...."

His whispered words drove me to frenzy. "Take it, Gary. Take my cum up your fucking hot hole. Take it... Oh god... HERE IT COMES," I shouted, as I felt myself go past the point of no return. No more words came from me, only hoarse cries as I dumped what felt like gallons of cum of into his ass. When I opened my eyes I saw the last few spurts from Gary's dick landing on his stomach.

I bent downward and kissed him. Our tongues tangled together slowly, still passionate but tired. I licked some of his cum off, then let myself slip out as I stretched out full length on his body. We lay in each other's arms as our breathing slowed.

I raised my head and looked at him. "Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Let me top you. You never let me do that before."

He shrugged. "Changed my mind. Wanted to know what it felt like with you."

"So what did it feel like?"

He glared at me in mock annoyance. "What is this, an exam? Let me up, I have to go get dinner started." He wriggled out from under me and headed for the bathroom.

I sighed inwardly. "Gary, I don't think--"

He turned and I expected his wrath to descend. Instead, he simply said, "Please Tom, stay and eat, would you?"

This was so unlike him that I could think of nothing to say except, "Okay."

Dinner was tasty as usual. I watched Gary as he ate a slice of the apple pie he had baked for dessert, cutting a bite with his fork and putting it in his mouth. He finally looked up and said, "Never seen a guy eat before?"

"What's going on?" I said flatly.

He finished chewing his bite, swallowed it, put down his fork and looked at me. "Tom, I'm really glad you called. Thought I might not get to see you before--"

"Before what?"

"Before I left town."

I tried to comprehend what he had just said. "You're--leaving?"

"Yep. Got a job offer from a cousin I have in Tallahassee to come manage some apartments he owns. It's steady, the pay's better than what I get now, and I get to live rent free in one of the units on site. Not to mention it's a lot safer than what I'm doing now."

"When?"

"Lease is up at the end of the month, so in three days I pack up my stuff, load it in the pickup and go. This is a furnished unit so I ain't taking much."

I struggled with the hollow feeling that was spreading inside me, and the lump that was forming in my throat. "I don't believe this."

Gary shrugged. "Tom, it's not like I'm your partner or anything."

It was true, but.... How could I say what I felt to Gary when I could barely understand it myself? Somehow during the time I'd known him he'd become more than just a hot number. Now, I was losing him.

Some of this seemed to be going through Gary's mind as well. He shifted uncomfortably in the shabby kitchen chair, turning to one side. "You know, I used to go crazy when weeks went by and you didn't call. I'd tell myself, why are you letting him get to you, he's just a jerk who's crazy for your cock...."

I found my voice. "Gary, it was more than that."

He looked at me and nodded. "Me too. I cared for you. Guess we both let things get a little out of hand."

"I treated you like shit."

He smiled in his crooked way. "What else could you do? I was just a hot fuck. It's okay."

I got up, went around the table and knelt in front of him. I laid my head in his lap and put my arms around his waist. I thought I should cry, but the tears wouldn't come. The anguish remained tight and hard, locked inside my chest. Gary stroked my hair.

After a while, he said, "Better go, it's late." I nodded and stood up. "Do you have an address where you're going? I'll come and visit."

"Sure." Gary rose and got a pen from somewhere. "Got something I can write on?"

I took a business card out of my wallet. Gary put it on the kitchen table and printed neat characters on it. I had never seen his handwriting before. "The number is my cousin's. He'll be able to tell you mine when I get a cell phone. My first one."

I took the card and put it back, and gave him another copy. I knew I probably never would write or call, and Gary knew it too. Still, it was better than just saying good-bye. He walked me to the door. I turned and put my arms around him one last time. He hugged me back and kissed me lightly. "Drive safe now, guy," he said.

"You too," I answered, then quickly let myself out.

It's been over a year since that last evening. How can I explain what Gary was in my life? He was not my lover, but he was more than just a trick. I miss him, I know that. I miss his blue eyes, his crooked grin, the urgent touch of his rough hands. He surprised me one last time, sending me an e-mail a month after he left. "Got a computer in my office," it said. "Come and visit. You promised." Gary, you never know. I just might do that. END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Monogamy is Puritanical Fantasy

Loved this story, so acheingly poignant and bittersweet.

As to Monogamy, it is an artifically imposed limitation on normal male sexuality. Women may be naturally monogamous, not sure, but Men are definitely NOT monogamous by nature.

Natural biology has pre-programmed men to breed any available partner. Women's inability to grasp this simple fact causes them much unnecessary pain and frustration. Some men with low libido don't understand this basic reality either, causing them misplaced anguish also.

Ken, your beautifully written stories are always a joy! Gary and Tom touched my heart with their unconscious longing for an unvoiced deeper union.

Thanks, Ab

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
heavy

sweet and hot and so very real. straight people cheat the worst so i think it's only fair that readers should concur that gays cheating is only normal and human too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Faithful?

Try the polyamoury way - it's honest, hard work but you get to have more fun!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Thanks for your comment. Are you saying that straight people are always faithful? I don't think so. See Loving Wives section of this site :-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't get why gay guys can't just be faithful - damn! your lives would be so much easier, so much happier.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke A widowed army major falls for his former brother in law.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Mason's Chance Mason finds what he's been missing.in Gay Male
Brother-in-Law Billy's brother-in-law Shep needs a place to crash.in Gay Male
Slam It Up Mine! His straight roommate comes home to find him jerking off.in Gay Male
More Stories