Blue-Dark Bayou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It will be utter sin if I do, she thought, desperately. I could push her away- make her stop. I could pull my cunt away from her mouth…

Manda Jane looked up with those cat eyes. They no longer looked ebullient, they were snapping and fuck-crazed.

She licked harder, faster, as Marie's breath came quicker, and then, suddenly, her fingers grazed Marie's pussy, briefly, somewhere below her wildly working mouth.

Marie's pussy ached at the touch- but that ache was shattered into unbearable fulfillment as Manda Jane's fingers struck home, driving straight up into her.

At that intimate invasion Marie wailed and flung her thighs apart, as the red-head's fingers pushed and pulled inside her, along with her feasting mouth.

How many fingers was it? Marie could not be sure, and she didn't really care- but she felt a startling new pleasure as Manda curved her fingers out, touching her somewhere strange, a secret place inside her lowest belly, and she quaked as Manda pumped her open and licked her pussy- and suddenly, instinctively, she seized Manda Jane by the hair with both hands and pulled her deeper, pitching her hips against her face.

And then it happened- Manda Jane's thrusting and slathering drove her over the edge, and the sin exploded in her pussy, radiating outward through her body, over and over, and she battered Manda Jane's viciously licking face with a barrage of shuddering pumping.

She moaned up into a wail, and finally a scream, clutching her cousin's thick red hair, riding her face, and Manda watched her, hungrily, drinking it in with narrowed animal eyes. She kept on, not slowing her attack even for a moment, nor the plunge of her fingers.

Even after Marie subsided into breathless moans of disbelief and rapture she flicked her tongue slowly over her pleasure-ravaged clit, bringing Marie's body into tiny convulsions.

When she finally disengaged her sweet, beestung mouth, and pulled her fingers from Marie's swollen pussy, her cousin rose up, looking indecently pleased.

Manda Jane wrapped her arms around Marie's waist and they tumbled backwards, falling onto the bed, kissing, their tongues roaming each other' s mouths lasciviously. They writhed together slowly, and Marie sought Manda Jane's breasts, sucking the nipples in and out between her rosebud lips. It was mindless, now, sin without thought, and she drank deeply. She knew what to do.

Marie lay back as Manda Jane crawled forward, on all fours. Marie grabbed her smooth, round ass and pulled her down, as Manda Jane sank onto her mouth with an exquisite sigh, tilted by a moan as Marie entered her pussy, running her tongue up the slit, once, twice, three times. Manda Jane was wet and her tongue traced patterns in the wetness, as she followed her instincts and plunged deep into the other girl, tonguing the hole, then the clit.

It didn't take long; Manda Jane was obviously close from the beginning, and when she did as Manda had, slipping her fingers up inside the tight warmth, Manda gasped through her bee-stung lips, and began to bounce gently, her breasts shaking, her eyes closed, as Marie struck with her tongue, meeting Manda's pussy at each fall. She curled her fingers, pushing outward as she stabbed, deep and true, and Manda began to spasm above her, rubbing her open pussy all over Marie's face as she choked out her moans. Marie could feel her coming, how her pussy clutched and she licked her clit, in ecstasy, until Manda rolled away, rubbing her breasts and biting her lip.

Marie tried to catch her breath in the pause, but as soon as she had, Manda Jane's hand found her thigh.

"Again," she snarled. "I'll eat you again- oh, Lucy-Marie, I want to."

"I can't…not again-" Marie murmured, as Manda Jane parted her legs, but she lay back, lacking the strength to resist.

Suddenly, through her haze of weary rapture, she became aware of a figure, behind Manda Jane. She might have yelped in her surprise, she might have hollered, but there wasn't time. Before she collect her thoughts, he moved forward, his head thrown back, and Manda Jane gasped in surprise as he entered her. She thrust her ass up in the air to feel him more deeply, her mouth open, eyes closed, moaning.

Marie was shocked to her core- Manda Jane had no way of even knowing who it was that stood behind her- why, it could be anyone, anyone at all. She didn't know him from Adam's housecat. An intruder- in every sense of the word!

Stunned by Manda Jane's brazeness, she could only stare up at him, his shadowed face. His back was to the window, and she could see the silhouette of him, outlined starkly against the night sky- strong and brutal shoulders, chiseled arms wrought in human clay.

The moonlight glinted like gold in his hair.

Marie went cold, all at once.

It was Jesse. She had thought it was a stranger, but no- far worse than that, it was her own kin. Still, she couldn't rip her eyes from the sight of him, fucking Manda Jane from behind like some animal, and how she rose up and mewed and wailed, so they were a pair of animals, weren't they- oh Lord, yes.

Moaning, Manda Jane dove back into her pussy, and Marie felt a surge of horror as she gazed up at her brother, inches away, the flesh of his loins slapping against Manda's backside as he drove into her, working his cock like a thundering piston.

She was unwilling- and yet, she felt the fever building in her loins, as she watched and felt; a not unfamiliar thought entered her mind unbidden, and she let it stay- not embracing it, but not pushing it away- that Jesse was fucking her, not Manda Jane, and his wicked cock was thrust up inside her own cunt- she, saints above, his own little sister- and she came, sudden, sharp, violent, crying out for mercy.

Jesse was right behind her, she could hear his breath catch and twist- but she couldn't stay, couldn't bear to look at him again. She pulled away and stumbled out of bed, pulling her nightdress over her throbbing body. Jesse let out a deep growl and buried himself inside Manda Jane, who moaned and writhed on his cock.

Trembling, Marie crept toward the open door, pausing to catch her breath in the shadows of the room. Jesse had fallen forward over Manda Jane, his lean, rippled back stretched out, arched over hers, his head bowed to her shoulder blades, his forehead resting betwixt. His sides rose and fell, heaving, as he breathed, and his breath sounded unnatural, thick and hot like some nightmare beast.

Manda Jane, beneath him, rested languid on her hands and knees, her face upturned and her eyes closed, her breath warring with his. From the high, bare window moonlight splashed down on them, spilling over their bodies, bathing Jesse's back in a blue glow.

Marie could not look away from them- the wanton pair- coiled like sinful serpents upon the bed. Mesmerized, her eyes traced the curve of her brother's loin, and she realized that he was still inside Manda Jane, that he steeped in forbidden flesh, just basking in that dark pleasure.

And Manda Jane, his own cousin- she seemed pleased enough by it, didn't she, gasping softly, open-mouthed, at empty air. Her lips did smile, Marie thought, horrified to find yet another deadly sin rearing its head in her breast- envy.

It had been but a scant few moments, but Jesse's hips began to move once more, yet again, first slowly, and then more surely and Marie could not believe her eyes. Surely he wasn't able-

Surely he wasn't going to take her again.

Manda Jane moaned anew, feeling him rise up inside her, filling her outward, swelling with each thrust. And each thrust became more forceful, fuller, as he rode her creamy hips to damnation, relentless, driven by something unearthly.

And Manda Jane gave a great scream, a lunge, and suddenly, she was on top of him, bucking her ass wildly, her red hair slapping over her shoulders and around her shaking, upthrust breasts. That hair- the banner of Jezebel.

Marie could no longer bear it. She broke for the door- but she looked back, Lord help her-

And Jesse met her gaze.

He held Manda Jane about the hips with his strong hands. As she flailed and cursed and fucked him, the muscles of his stomach rolled and worked beneath her.

And he smiled at Marie, as her own eyes, wide with fear, met his- salacious with lust- and promise.

"If you stay, you best believe I'll take you next," he murmured, darkly. "Jest see if I don't."

Was it a threat, a warning? Or something worse- a promise…

Marie shuddered and bolted from the room, trying in vain to rip away, to tear free of the vision. It seemed seared into her very soul, the devil's cold-brand. She saw her brother's pale eyes, clouded with arousal- his lips twisted into a smile of carnal menace and intent- oh doubt that not! - what he intended.

What had possessed them? What had o'ertaken her sweet cousin, her beloved brother? Those eyes- Jesse's, and yet not his. Portals to hell, to her corruption, Lord preserve…

Marie threw her arms out over the weathered wood of the supper table, her mind blurring like spring grass in a hurricane- like it had under cousin Manda's mouth. Her demonized mouth, and cloven, lashing tongue.

Take my Sin, Lord- tear it from my loins, Marie thought, wildly. I have sinned upon a woman's lips- my mother's sister's child! How she devoured me- how I welcomed my own ruin, giving myself up to the devil's pleasure not less than twice!

Above her, the sounds of the flesh raged unabated- Manda Jane's guttural cries, the pounding of the bedposts on the floor.

I am weak. Cast out this demon, before I taint my flesh yet more-

But she could not say it.

It was too black for word in thought, for any thought but the wordless kind, and in her mind's eye the image rose up, her brother, her blood- taking her, filling her with the forbidden fruit of his loins.

Suddenly, a roar split the night, a roar and a curse from the beast who'd claimed her brother, and a shuddery wail from his willing whore that climbed the very atmosphere like a spiral of smoke.

At last the house fell into merciful silence-

Marie cast her gaze around the dark kitchen, dazed.

It was then that her eye fell upon a single object, illuminated by the sullen moon upon the table before her. Slowly her fingers reached out.

It lay across her palm, innocuous, deceptive, mundane- an apple core.

12