Blue Eyed Accident Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I judged that we'd gotten enough flavor out of each other's asshole, and that there was plenty of saliva in and around Trevor's and Ryan's hot anal rings, I said, "Now, Trev, slide your hot dick inside Ryan's tight ass hole."

He happily leaped to this task, while Ryan reached around his own hips to grasp each butt cheek and pull them further apart, exposing his tiny ass pucker to Trevor's invading dick. "I like it hard and fast, Trev," Ryan grunted, "Fuck me there." Trevor quickly slid his dick into Ryan's notch, and I watched as Ryan's ass hole swallowed Trevor's erect penis.

"Ohh, yeah, baby, that's good. Give it to me," Ryan gasped. "Harder!"

They set up a stroke that had Ryan's face being pushed into the carpet, but he kept begging for more. "Please, fuck me hard!", he groaned. They finally settled into a slower stroke, and then I positioned myself behind Trevor, and brought my stiff dick to Trevor's bouncing ass slit. "Now, baby, it's your turn," I said.

Trevor turned his head slightly to look at me, and nodded. He wanted to feel my hard dick inside of his tight hole, while his cock was penetrating his friend and my lover. "Yeah, do it," he responded.

I inched my cock head into his hole and found him very tight, as he was involuntarily tightening his sphincter in his fucking action with Ryan. Slowly, I continued ahead until my cock head popped past his anal ring into his tight chute. "Yeah, that's it, I want it," he said. He moved back out of Ryan as part of his fucking motion, and found himself impaled more deeply on my shaft.

Soon he and I had set up our own fucking motion in coordination with his fucking of Ryan's ass. The pleasure I felt from being inside this cute teen boy's tight ass hole, while he fucked my lover's ass hole, was indescribable and I nearly shot at the thought. But I had bigger plans for our fun that day, so after fucking Trevor's ass for a few minutes, I pulled out, to his disappointment.

He soon got over that, however, and concentrated on filling Ryan's tiny hole with his cock, and he was soon approaching his climax. "Ohh, I'm going to shoot soon, Ryan, I'm going to come inside you!" he yelled, and, as Ryan wiggled his ass to give Trevor a finishing sensation, I saw Trevor slam his groin into Ryan's butt to shoot his hot cream as far up Ryan's colon as he could. "DAMN, HERE IT COMES, BABY! I'M SHOOTING MY BIG LOAD OF STICKY CUM IN YOUR BOY ASS, AND YOU'RE LOVING IT! UHH, OH YEAH!" Soon, Trevor had finished his load, which judging from the time it took, and what dribbled out of Ryan's ass, must have been a big one.

"Okay Lynn, your turn," I said. Judging by the look of surprise on his face, he hadn't expected to be included in our fuck fest, but he left Jamie's arms and mouth readily enough and said, "Uhh, what do I do?" The others burst out laughing, but I gave them a mock severe look.

"Hey, it's not like you guys are experts," I said. "Lynn is going to fuck Ryan now." Ryan turned his face to me and gave me a big smile. I bowed my head to his, and said, "How ya doing, honey, is this what you want?" In answer, he brought his mouth to mine and gave me a big, wet kiss. "Yeah, lover. Thank you." I slid a pillow under his head to make him a little bit more comfortable.

I then positioned Lynn behind Ryan, and his dick easily slid into Ryan's sloppy ass hole. "It's really wet and hot in there, Ryan," he said. "It feels really good!"

Before he set up his fucking rhythm, however, I came around underneath him, where I could watch his dick go in and out of Ryan's ass, and catch any fluids that might drop out. His dick slowly rocked in, all the way to the base of his cock, where his pubic hair rubbed up against Ryan's hairless ass furrow. In and out, slowly he pumped. I then brought my mouth around to Lynn's ass hole, which was flexing with his fucking and thrust my tongue into his hairless slit, licking up his ass musk while he fucked Ryan. After he pumped, and I licked, for a few minutes, I then pulled away and once again brought my rampaging hard on to yet another young teenage boy's willing ass hole to fuck.

"Lynn, I'm going to fuck your hole, now, too. Just like Trevor's. Some of his saliva and come are going to fuck into your tight hole. Do you want his cum and spit up your ass, do you want him and everyone fucking your tight ass?"

He was so inflamed by the passions that Ryan's ass had brought forth, that my words only made him hotter. "Yes, yes, fuck my tight ass, give me your cum and piss and spit IWANTITALL!" I was barely able to get my cock into him for a few strokes before he exploded into Ryan's ass, depositing yet another load of semen up my lover's hot colon.

Despite being able to fuck Lynn's ass for only a short time, I knew that there was plenty of fun ahead, and plenty of opportunity to cum. This was going to be about Ryan's satisfaction, and about seducing these three boys into our fun and games. When we were through, I was sure that the girls in their class would hold little interest for them.

Lynn continued pumping slowly into Ryan's ass even after he had deposited his full load of semen inside his tight hole, to get the last few remaining feelings of pleasure out of his friend's ass. "God, that was great! That was my first fuck. Ryan, I love your ass, I want to fuck it again later!"

"Thanks, Lynn," said Ryan, with his face still down on the pillow. "I could feel you shoot your hot cum up inside my ass, it really felt good."

By this time, Jamie was squirming from his unrequited lust, since he'd been by himself for Lynn's show. "C'mon, I want to fuck now," he said. "Ryan, I want to come inside your hole."

"Okay, Jamie," I said. "Get behind Ryan and I'll fix you up." He quickly slid into place. I took his stiff dick, and lifted it up to Ryan's hole, which by this point, after being fucked by two of his friends, was an angry red from the stretching his sphincter had taken, and oozing a large quantity of white creamy cum from his two friends' dicks. Jamie's penis easily slid into Ryan's ass, with the large amount of lubricant already there, and Jamie quickly began stroking in and out. Jamie was to prove to be quite a stud, as he pumped Ryan's ass for at least 15 minutes. I asked Ryan if he was okay, since he had been humped by Trevor and Lynn for at least half that long, and he grunted, "Ohh yeah, I can feel as he strokes me somewhere inside. I get a thrill when he hits me somewhere in my ass."

"That's your prostate being stroked," I said. "Enjoy it, baby."

Jamie began to slow his stroke after a while, as the building pleasure in his cock and balls got too intense, almost painful, for him. I took this chance to dip my mouth down to his ass, as I took it into my head that I'd get to enjoy each of their asses orally before we were through. Jamie sensed what I wanted to do and wiggled his butt in my face to signal his desire to feel me there. I thrust my tongue into his hole, and licked as far into his colon as I could manage. His butt smelled the most erotic of the 3 boys, and I really enjoyed eating out his ass and rimming him. After a few minutes, though, I lifted up my face and looked at Jamie. "Would you like to get fucked now?" I asked. In reply, he leaned forward to kiss me while keeping his stiff dick firmly planted in Ryan's rear end.

I took Jamie's meaning and brought my cock head to his hole. He reached around with one hand and guided my cock to his furrow, and thrust his ass backwards to impale himself on my spear. I was quickly through his wet ass ring, and sinking into his depths with my cock. After I had reached as far inside him as possible with my cock, feeling my pubic hair rubbing his smooth ass cheeks, the 3 of us soon set up a rhythm of fucking that brought intense pleasure to each. I wanted Jamie to add his cum to the others' in Ryan's ass, and would do whatever I needed to to bring him pleasure. Looking up, I noticed that Trevor and Lynn were engaged in a slow, gentle 69, with Trevor on top of Lynn, and his finger up Lynn's ass. I returned to my concentration, as I still did not want to come yet myself.

"Ryan, I'm fucking your hot, wet hole with my hard cock. I've wanted to fuck your hole ever since we first met. I want to suck your cock, and have you suck me off. I want to lick your hole after you get fucked, and I want to kiss your hot lips for hours and hours. OH, I WANT YOU, RYAN, I WANT TO FUCK ALL YOUR HOT HOLES AND MAKE YOU MINE! OH, RYAN I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOUR HOT, SWEET BODY! I'M SHOOTING NOW!! CAN YOU FEEL ME SHOOTING CUM INSIDE YOU, HOT FUCKER!!" Jamie's cries had us all excited, and we soon reached a crescendo, and I could feel Jamie's ass muscles flex as his cock shot wad after wad of his creamy white cum inside Ryan's male pussy. After his great exertions and his long fucking of Ryan, his cock soon shrank down and popped out of Ryan's asshole. Jamie limped over to the sofa with Lynn and Trevor, and started licking Trevor's ass hole, which was pulled wide open by his position.

I leaned down to Ryan and asked him how he was doing. "I'm fine, but I need to change position or I'm going to end up a pretzel," he said. I gently lifted him up so he could stretch out. As he stretched, his erect cock bounced up and pointed itself at me.


"You haven't come yet after being fucked," I said.

"I was saving it for you, baby" he replied, with a smile and a gleam in his eye. I gently laid him down on his back, and quickly took his cock in my mouth, doing my best to swallow as much of it as I could and give him immense pleasure. As I sucked on his rod, I reached up to his nipples and started lightly pinching them. His wriggling and moaning let me know that this was getting him hotter. Soon he reached down with his hands to the back of my head to bring my mouth as close to him as possible. "Suck it," he said. "Suck it all, cocksucker. Drink my cum while I fuck your face," he moaned. I felt his cock grow in my mouth and shoot out long spurts of his sweet and salty cum. "EAT ME, COCKSUCKER, I'M GIVING YOU A LOAD OF MY LOVE!!" I kept my mouth on him until long after he stopped coming, so that I wouldn't miss any of his creamy load.

Finally, I took my mouth off his cock, and lifted my face to his. I gave him a slow, sultry kiss, making sure he could taste his load, and then said, "And now for the finish, sweetheart." I lifted up his legs to his chest and getting between his legs, brought my cock to his still sloppy ass hole. Sliding my 8" rod into his hole, I could feel that he was still tight for me and slowly slid into his depths. I knew he was tired from his fucking and sucking, so I tried to reach my climax as quickly as possible. "I'm going to fuck you hard and fast lover, inside the furnace of your cute ass hole," I yelled. After just a few strokes, I came with quite a large load of semen into my lover's ass hole, to join the cum from the other 3. "Ah, fuck Ryan, your hot ass is better than any woman's cunt. Squeeze my cock with your sweet ass, baby. OH, YEAH, FUCK! FUCKIN' GOOD, RYAN!" We slowed our strokes, eventually stopping, and as he relaxed his legs, popping me out of his ass, I laid on top of Ryan and kissed him.

"Just one more thing, baby," I said. "Umm, what's that?" he replied lazily.

"I want to suck all the cum out of your ass now," I replied.

"Umm, okay," he replied sleepily. I lay on my back with my head on his pillow. He squatted over my face, bringing his rear end right over my mouth. All around his ass, his hole and his balls were smeared with sticky cum, and every time he flexed his ass muscles, a big squirt of white cum would ooze out of his hole. He sat his hole directly onto my tongue, and I gently began licking him there. The taste of my cum mixed with the 3 boys' cum, along with the residual of Ryan's cum in my mouth, was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of this delicious elixir. I licked his hole for at least 20 minutes, as the cum from farthest up his colon worked its way back down to my mouth. All too soon, I had his hole and surrounding backside licked clean.

Because we were so exhausted by our sexual effort, I invited the 3 boys to share Ryan's and my king-size bed to rest. We were soon sprawled on the bed, quickly falling asleep. I guess we must have slept for about an hour, and as we all slowly awoke, I invited the boys to clean up in the shower. As I had installed a very large shower area, there was plenty of room for us all. However, once we got in, before the water was turned on, Lynn said he had to get out, as he had to pee. "We've got a drain, here, Lynn, why not just piss here?"

"Uhh, okay," he replied. As soon as his golden stream started to trickle out, however, I moved over in front of him so that his piss splashed against my leg. "Yeah, that feels really good, Lynn, keep it up," I said. Soon after his flow increased onto my leg, I felt an identical flow against my butt. I turned my head to see Ryan, with a devilish grin, pissing up onto my ass.

At that, the floodgates literally broke loose, and Jamie and Trevor began pissing on Ryan. He quickly fell to his knees to feel Trevor's flow on his face, as I fell to my knees to feel Lynn's hot piss on my cheeks. As their streams dwindled to a slow trickle, Ryan and I joined our mouths together in a hot pissy kiss, tasting the urine on each other's face. After we finished our kiss, we stood back up.

"The only one who hasn't pissed yet is me," I said. "Anybody want some?" the 4 boys quickly lined up on their knees in the shower stall to catch my piss, which I allowed to flow onto each of their faces in turn. After they had tasted my urine, I looked at their piss coated hair and faces, and said, "If anybody ever needed a shower, it's got to be the 5 of us." With that I turned on the shower and we started soaping each other up.

I could write several pages on the fun we had feeling each other's smooth bodies under our hands and the bars of soap. More than once, my dick found its way into a willing ass hole as we played under that warm running stream. More than once I had a dick in my hand, or my mouth or my ass, as we soaped away the residue of our afternoon of lovemaking, and the teens soaped their way into adulthood. Eventually, though, we had finished at our shower play, and we stepped out to dry off. We thoroughly rubbed each others bodies with thick towels to make sure we were dry, though with the attention mostly given to dicks and asses, they must have been the driest of all.

I invited our 3 friends to stay for some pizza, but they all had family events they had to attend, but promised they'd be back as soon as they possibly could. Ryan and I were left on our own for the evening, so we called for pizza and watched the latest Pay per View horror movie. We lounged together on the loveseat, comfortable in each others arms, and talked about the day's events. I told Ryan that I hoped that he had had a good time, and that his friends were very nice. Ryan looked deeply into my eyes and said, "I would do anything to make you happy, I love you so much."

I took his hands in mine and said, "I love you, too, Ryan, more than anyone ever could love someone else. You're my heart's desire, and all I could ever hope for in this life." A saw a glimmer of a tear in the corner of Ryan's eye, but he dug his head into my chest to hide it. "Let's just stay together forever, Jeff," he said.

"I promise, Ryan," I said. With that he bounced up and said, "I'm doing something in the bedroom. Don't come in, okay?" Puzzled, I agreed. A few minutes later I heard Ryan say, "Okay, come on in."

I entered the bedroom to see Ryan modeling one of the pairs of women's panties. The black satin low cut panties, that perfectly framed his cock and balls in the front, low cut at the waist, showing a few curls of his brown pubic hair, cut high on the sides showing his smooth hips, and nearly thong-like at the ass, exposing his ass cheeks to my hungry eyes. I could hear that line from an old Steve Miller song, "Black panties with an angel's face." I moved up to him and took him in my arms, with my hands quickly slipping down to cup his nearly naked ass cheeks. "God, I love 'em, Ryan," I said, before I mashed my lips against his. His questing tongue found mine and we kissed passionately while groping each other's bodies, his nearly naked.

I quickly stripped until I was naked, and knelt down in front of him. I began kissing and licking the bulge in the panties where his cock and balls strained against the fabric, with a large wet spot in the satin showing the state of his excitement. As I tongued the slippery fabric encasing his dick, he picked me up and pushed me over to the bed, where I fell on my back in the center of the bedspread. He rotated his body around so that he was facing me, with his head at the end of the bed where my feet were. In this familiar 69 position, we both knew what to do, and as he engulfed the head of my cock with his hungry mouth, I slipped aside the thin satin from around his cock and swallowed as much of it as I could. We sucked on each other's member for a long time, until we felt like we couldn't hold back our climax. I crawled out from under Ryan, and sat at the edge of the bed. He turned, facing me, and slowly lowered his hot tight ass onto my waiting cock, fucking himself on me.

"Aah, fuck, Jeff. I can feel you growing inside of me," Ryan gasped. "Your cock is so big inside my little hole. Fuck me, HARD. HARDER, HARDER! DEEP. FUCK ME DEEP INSIDE WITH YOUR HOT COCK! OH, OH, AAAH, I CAN FEEL YOUR HOT CUM SHOOTING INSIDE ME, FILLING ME!!" He humped up and down quickly building my excitement and his too, so that we both came at the very same instant.

"Aaah, shit! I'm fucking your hot hole, Ryan. FUCK!" My cock sprayed my hot come inside his tight anal walls, while his penis shot a fire hose full of his creamy fluid onto my face and chest, some of it into my waiting mouth. We stayed locked together like that, as one in thought and feeling, where we were joined as one. I never wanted to let him go.

12