Blue Oasis Club; The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time and his tongue delighted in the tangy tart taste of her beautifully scented anus; he probed deep to lick the prize from her. The salty semen taste blended with her sweat and her lush feminine juices. Dale's pussy bulged and tingled as he dutifully probed her arse in an act of complete submission; she would come again before he had finished.

He licked every inch of the inside of her cheeks, hunting down the smallest drip of semen before licking up the sweet folds of her dusky pussy. Now Dale felt truly supreme as he lapped and consumed the stud's creamy mess from her womanhood. Karl's cock stiffened and bobbed as she started to rock as he lapped up to her clitoris; he was overjoyed at being allowed to make her come. He lapped up and down in the musky pungent heaven of her sex, as the promise of a caning from the woman behind him made his rectum clench and his balls tingle.

Dale held his head firm and clasped her thighs about him as she moaned with the pleasure of a second orgasm. Sabine yanked the leash back and Dale laughed as she sat back with her legs together. Sabine gave warning of what was to come by cutting the air with the cane, making him flinch. Dale pushed her feet forward and pointed to his now insignificant cock.

She stared down at him with the greatest pleasure of the evening, as Karl at first struggled to achieve orgasm, partly because of the pain of the thrashing, partly because he wanted to enjoy the thrashing. However, he could hold back no longer as Dale laughed at the tears which streamed down his cheeks, and he moaned with pleasure as Sabine showed no mercy with the cane, as the eroticism of the evenings events had him convulse into a deeply satisfying orgasm at the feet of his mistress.

As he spent, in the full indulgence of his domination under the cane as he submitted to superior womanhood, he duly spurted his cream with honour onto those brown feet with golden nails. He would kiss them for the second time that night, and already yearned for the next occasion

12