Blue Tents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers

She flopped onto her back, among her hair, and tossed her legs into the air, waving them around as she pulled something out of her purse (which now quite plainly was not on the bus, in case you were keeping track). She kept her legs in the air as she scribbled something out onto paper, and my jaw continued to lower at her inverted thighs sinking majestically into her butt. Her legs crashed down and she sat up and handed me the paper.

“My cell,” she said, “Gimme a ring tonight or something. We’re only, like, forty minutes away. Parties on Fridays.”

I thanked her, and turned to leave.

“Y’know… you’re right,” she called to me, “There’s no point to this tent. I’d like to just rest outside, lay in the grass, huh? Butt naked, on a mat. The whole team oughta do that, right in front of everyone. I mean, that’d be cool. Every team should do that, y’know?”

I’m not sure if it was her drink talking, but I liked the idea, and agreed, and promised her I’d call.

I exited the tent, and narrowly avoided three Davidson Bible runners, all female, two shortish dirty blondes (one of them tanned within an inch of her life), and a taller girl, the scent of wildflower perfume drifting from her black skin, all three sweating and gasping as they howled out greetings to Sandra within. I wondered about that blonde girl’s tan lines, and stared at the closed flap, imagining the doffing of racing gear within, the vulgar and wonderful rest inside, the soaring comfort in flesh.

I looked around the field again, as I had before meeting Sandra, and looked at the tents, dotting the land, and soon to be gone. Did all of them hold such secrets? And how wonderful it would be to cast them all up from the ground, and let everyone share in their bodies, this Garden of Eden!

Sandra’s wish.

Yeah.

I was certain that I was going mad. It was as if I could stare right through the thin colors of every tent. Every girl I’d seen in the race; I imagined them reclining, whispering to each other about the boys they had paced themselves behind. I could hear movement from the Davidson tent behind me. I felt so hot, hotter than during the race, or even directly after, when your blood slows down, and the adrenaline boils your pores.

I bent down and untied the laces on my shoes, identical to Sandra’s. I could swear I was hearing shorts sliding down wet legs, bras slipping off hard, juicy nipples. I pulled my shoes and socks off. I was gasping. All the girls on my team, the giddy 18-year old freshmen, ready to slurp down cheap beers and dance woozily and fool around all night, every weekend. The 22-year old seniors, some of them with jobs, temps, interns, secretaries. All their smiles, their laughs, their brains; you talk and you like them and they like you and they want you and you want them and you strip and chortle and fuck and it’s awkward or its great but it’s all ok, and you lie in bed or on the floor on the beanbag next to her kitchen and you talk for hours more. I threw my shirt up over my head, and stood there sweltering. My penis was going to tear through the spandex under my regulation shorts.

All those girls, relaxing behind me, all of them walking round me. Hundreds, thousands. I slid my shorts down to my feet and kicked them onto the growing pile of my former uniform. I licked my lips. Two more Davidson runners passed me by. A very compact Asian girl with a black ponytail, and a petite brunette, her hair very short; there was no way she could weigh more than 95 pounds. The ponytail girl looked at me for a second, standing in my spandex shorts, my penis quite clearly not camouflaged. She smirked, bared her white teeth a bit, and maybe winked, and was already pulling her shirt out of her shorts, revealing a butterfly tattoo sinking down towards her butt, as they entered the tent.

I gulped, and smiled, and knew I couldn’t just stare at the tents any more. I pulled the rim of my spandex out a little, looked around a bit, and swiftly pulled them right down around my hips, and stepped out of them, wearing nothing but my navy-blue briefs. I’m sure a few passing runners caught a glimpse of me, but I didn’t care, as I’d never felt such a swelling in my stomach before, and my dick had never felt so good, throbbing against the soft cotton as I threw up the flap of the girls’ tent and walked right in.

Those six achingly beautiful girls; they were, at that second, the most gorgeous creatures in all of mortal sight. I was correct in what I thought I had heard before. One of the blondes, the tanned one, was totally naked and reclined on the floor. She had no tan lines at all, and was fully shaved, her pussy standing temptingly out from her almond skin. The girl with the wildflower scent was in only blue panties, and the second blonde had already begun to dress, zipping up her capris between her black bra and white ankle socks. The ponytail girl was just pulling her shorts off around her shoes, her own bra and panties a matching peach. The tiny brunette was still fully dressed, about to untie her shoes. And Sandra, Sandra, still lying around, naked as the day she was born. Every mouth was dropping open, and my penis grew even harder, and buzzed with pleasure.

“Oh…” Sandra said, stunned, unable to control her grin, “Hey…”

And then, silence again.

Not knowing what to do, but certain that I should do something, I turned to the brunette, her eyes fixed on my briefs, and asked her if she needed any help with her shoes, which she was still reaching to touch. She nodded, her mouth curving into a slight smile, and I bent down, and lifted her leg up, and gently unlaced the sneaker, and pulled it off. Her foot was bare. Her toes descended to the tarp, and she lifted the other leg up, and I uncovered that foot as well.

“…um… thank you…” she whispered.

And Sandra shattered the quiet by roaring with laughter and kicking her legs.

“That… was… SO… CUTE!!!” she shouted, “OH MY GOD… look at you! You are the CUTEST fucking guy EVER!”

All the girls were smiling now.

“So, who is he?” the tanned blonde asked, rubbing Sandra’s shoulder.

“This…” she proudly said, “…is my best… friend who is a boy!”

“Awesome!!!” said the wildflower girl, who Sandra would later introduce as Kimmy.

I walked forward, intending to embrace Sandra, who was beginning to stand. I suddenly felt warm hands on my hips, as Emma, the ponytail girl, and Sam, the half-dressed blonde, each grasped one side of my briefs.

“No clothes allowed unless you’re going to get dressed,” chirped Emma, as she and Sam pulled my briefs right down to the tarp, my penis breathing the musky tent air, and pre-cum already soaking it. I was certain my cock had never been so hard before, my seven inches maybe a half-inch bigger than usual; I almost came right there, standing nude before all of those women, but I managed to stay in control.

The tanned blonde, Mary, puckered her lips. I embraced Sandra, her pubic hair still wet with sweat, cold and prickly on my organ. She pulled me down to lay with her and Mary.

“C’mon! Make my boyfriend feel comfy!” she smirked.

Kimmy instantly slipped her panties off and scrunched behind Sandra, her big breasts squished against her freckled back, her totally unshaven sex scratching at Sandra’s thighs. All three of them ran the tips of their fingers up and down my chest as I groaned in joy and stared at the other girls, who were still standing. Sam pulled her pants right off, revealing a matching black thong, as Emma pulled off her sneakers. Their underwear fell upon my legs as I gazed on their bodies: Emma’s breasts small and pert, Sam lusciously stocky, no doubt from countless keg parties, her untanned boobs sagging. Both greedily pressed their hot bodies against my legs, their hair brushing my penis. Sandra, now near the bottom of the pile, squeezed her arms around me and softly began to smooch my forehead.

“Now you’ve gotta make my friends comfy too, kay honey?” she said, as Mary began to softly nip at my cheek. I turned to Mary and kissed her lips very gently, as I extended my arms to embrace her, Sandra, and Kimmy, scrunching them even closer to me, their feet resting on Emma and Sam’s naked backs and behinds.

Sandra looked up.

“Brooke?” she said to the tiny brunette, “ You coming over?”

“I dunno,” she said, an innocent look across her cheeks, “He only took off my shoes, then left me standing around. Very rude.”

The five of them cooed and pushed me to my feet. I nearly tripped on all of the abandoned clothing littering the floor. Brooke’s face remained perturbed, her lips curved in mock disappointment. I lifted her up under her arms, very easy to do, until she was at eye level with me, and I gently smooched her nose. Her legs began to sway and swing in the air as I kissed her over and over again, until her countenance broke and she began to laugh.

“You ARE cute…” she purred, as she darted forward to peck my lips.

I set her down, and she remained on her tip-toes as I bent down to kiss her again, a softer, romantic kiss on the lips. Quick as a whip, I pulled her top up over her head, and tugged at her shorts, sending them tumbling to her toes. She was short enough that she did not look unhealthily thin; indeed, her body was a wonderfully compact mass of muscle. She was still rather sweaty, so her brown sports bra stuck a bit to her nipples as I pulled it off. Her breasts were very small, but her nipples were pert and eager for attention. I couldn’t resist pressing my lips against one and sucking very gently, the skin around her nipples was very soft compared to the rest of her muscular build. She cooed as I popped her breast out of my mouth and brought my lips down to her navel, kissing it quickly, then to her yellow panties, which I slowly pulled off, the material sticking to her pussy lips for a whole second, then snapping free. She grabbed the panties out of my hands and I stood up, taking her whole body in. I decided she must be a freshman. I asked her.

“Well, actually, I switched majors a few times. I’m 24,” she grinned, “Good thing they still let me run, huh?”

I turned to look at my audience, but received an unpleasant surprise.

All of them were on their feet, putting on their street clothes. Sandra had just slithered into a sweet, bright sundress, and chunky sandals. Mary was buttoning the back. Sandra smiled at me.

“Hey, we’ve got a team meeting to go to before we hit the bus.”

I hurried over to the dressing girls, pleading with them to stay and rest more. The girls laughed and whistled. Emma, sliding up a pair of loose jeans, stuck her tongue out at me. Not missing a beat, I devoured it in a kiss, sucking mercilessly as I let her jeans drop back down. She hummed in approval as I reached underneath her panties to massage her behind.

“Hey,” Kimmy said, clad now in tasty pink sweatpants and a white tank-top, “C’mon. We’ve gotta go.

Emma pulled away from me.

“You’re right,” she said, “But he ought to come.”

“Oh, yeah,” chirped Sandra, “I was about to tell him. You come with us. It’ll be neat.”

Sandra hopped over to me and embraced my naked back, her dress warm from her body.

“Kimmy looks like your size. She’s got extra pants for you. That’s all you need. I promise.”

Kimmy grinned and tossed me a pair of wind pants. I collected my briefs from the floor, put them on, and donned Kimmy’s wind pants. They smelled of Kimmy’s perfume, and I only grew more aroused feeling this girl’s clothing hugging my hips. Brooke was not even bothering with underwear; she stuffed her naked ass into a pair of gym shorts, and tugged an old t-shirt over her tiny breasts. The rest were already hurrying out of the tent. Sandra held my hand, and we walked out together, her in her sunny dress and sandals, and I in my fragrant girl pants and nothing else.

I never thought to ask Sandra or the others exactly why the team meeting was being held so deep in the woods. I suppose my tolerance for odd situations had increased a lot in the last hour. Finally, we made our way to a large clearing. Two figures stood in the center of the cleared circle.

A middle aged man, maybe not forty, was dressed in only a pair of tight cotton under-shorts. His muscular chest was pressed against the back of a woman, about forty-five, very beautiful, dressed in a crisp business ensemble, a pearl colored blouse with the top button undone, and a red skirt. Her hair was wild and free, though, and she looked more prepared for fun, judging from her expression. Her high-heels lay abandoned to one side, and her legs and feet were bare. The man’s muscular arms were wrapped around her belly, as he kissed her neck. She bent over a bit to stimulate his groin with her rear; he was quite well equipped, we all could tell.

“See,” Brooke pouted, “We’re the first ones here.”

Sandra turned to me as we all walked into the clearing, and she kicked her sandals off, just like she had kicked her boy shoes off before.

“Well, the team meeting is started.”

She kissed me full on, and I enjoyed her totally. She backed away, and gingerly pulled down my girl pants. She turned around and I slowly undid her dress, and it fell off. We kissed again in our underwear, our hands unable to resist exploring each other in every spot. We turned around and the older couple in the center were enjoying themselves more thoroughly. The man was kissing violently, and plucking at the buttons on the woman’s blouse, several falling off entirely. Her skirt now lay in the grass, and the man grabbed at her naked thighs as she grinned and gulped in air. I enquired as to who the pair was.

“Oh, that’s Coach. And the Dean of Students. She comes to watch our races.”

Sandra fell to her knees. Each of the girls, so hurried to get dressed only minutes ago, began to disrobe. The other man in the field was far too involved in his own affair to pay attention, so it was a private show for only me. I felt hot breath on my penis, as Sandra began to slowly, deeply kiss through my briefs. Brooke’s hastily assembled wardrobe was quickly off, her tiny body nude, as I decided it should always be. Kimmy’s sweats gave way to panties, as did Sam’s capris. A boiling wet sensation: Sandra was licking the cotton of my briefs. Emma’s jeans were mercifully off, and her panties straight away. Mary’s tanned flesh wiggled out of her own dress. My penis felt air again, then Sandra’s lips, as she kissed my shaft gently, and pulled my briefs down. Emma’s breasts were free, and she was nude. Sam, Kimmy, Mary; their bodies became unveiled again, Sandra popping my penis into her mouth as the final stitch fell away. I yelped in pleasure, and she sucked hard and fast, taking my rod deep into her mouth, then almost totally out.

Everything seems so vivid when you’re getting a blow-job, and this was by far the best I’d ever had. I turned to one side and the older woman was biting her lip and grinning, now down to only her lacy black panties. She had saggy breasts, with big nipples, which I found to be terribly hot. Sandra sucked harder and harder as the man slid his fingers into those black panties, exploring the woman’s dearest place. I felt a hand physically turn my head away, and Mary kissed me. I grabbed her side and pressed her body against mine. As our kiss intensified, Sandra removed my penis from her mouth and began to lick, all the way from my testicles to the tip of my head. Kimmy wandered over and pulled me right off of Amy and began to kiss me. Mary leaned forward, and I kissed them both at the same time, both of their tongues stuffed into my mouth, as Sandra ferociously began to suck me off again, the pressure in my dick becoming unbelievable. Sweat was pouring off of all of our bodies. Mary stopped kissing me just in time for Sam to push her away, and her tongue happily joined with Kimmy’s. I reached out to massage their naked asses, so drenched with perspiration already. Kimmy stopped her kiss and spun around, her back to my side, and she guided my hand into her pussy, so hot and prickly from her pubic hair. Sam did the same, letting me mercifully gasp in some air, as she drew my fingers right between her jiggly legs. I was very eager to please, and found their clits quite easily. I heard them moan on each side of me as I teased their erect buttons, and explored their pussies.

Glancing down, I noticed that Emma and Mary were working on Sandra, who looked up to me with a smirk as she resumed her lapping on my cock. Emma unhooked Sandra’s bra, and let it fall. Mary pulled her panties right off. Then Emma straddled Sandra’s back, her pussy pressed right up against Sandra’s flesh, and she kissed me. I could no longer see, but I could hear Kimmy and Sam’s moaning intensify as I continued to pleasure them, as Sandra pleasured me. I was awash in these four girls, their mouths all over me, my hands inside them.

I heard Mary squeal.

I was very cold, suddenly, as all four of my girls stopped attending to me and rose to face the rest of their team. They had quite a squad this year: fifteen men and an additional seventeen girls. All were clad in casual wear. The Dean of Students snapped out of her ecstasy, the Coach’s fingers around the elastic band of her panties, which were bunching low on her hips, her pubic hair spilling out from the top.

“Hello team,” she slurred, “You may join the meeting.”

Sandra squeezed my back as our five naked companions ran to the rest of the team, who were throwing their clothes off with not any lack of abandon. Given the context, I really didn’t mind all the naked guys at all; perhaps I was jealous, or intimidated a bit, as many of them had more muscular bodies, and several were far more gifted biologically than I. Sandra squeezed me again. The girls were all stunning there in the woods. A stringy haired girl who kept her glasses on, her teeth a little buckish in front: she looked superb. Girls with zits, with braces, their bodies beginning to glow with pleasure, as masculine hands cared for their lonely needs, as juices rose to quench their thirsts. Sandra. She had zits too, now that I really looked at her. Her nose was a little big, maybe. She’s ok on her own, without boys around. So are all these girls. They’re ok. They have lives, right? Of course. They sit on the couch and watch television, right? Yeah. So do the guys, you know. But their bodies reacted against one another, their eyes shone, staring at one another, the warmth of hands, and other parts, the moment’s isolation and the languishment of said isolation, a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hey Sandra, I almost had something there, the blue sky like the canvass of your tent, and I’m already not recalling it.

I kissed Sandra, as the moans from the crowd grew louder, as the Dean and the Coach fucked energetically in the doggy style, as a frail boy popped Kimmy’s toes into his mouth, as a totally shaven lad nibbled on Mary’s lip, as Emma felt a long tongue enter her pussy, as Sam’s boyfriend of six years spanked her jiggly butt to her delight, as Brooke sucked mightily on a milky hippy girl’s large breasts while a well-hung boy smooched her ass-cheeks.

Sandra dragged me to the grass, and climbed atop my belly. She pressed her breasts into my face and I licked all over. She rested her lips atop mine, and we lay there, breathing each other’s air. She reached down and located my cock, and she climbed atop it. My blood was acid, and she was scalding inside. She rode my dick with skill, grinding down on my legs, pulling every inch inside of her. I then thought to help, and I grabbed her butt, and we fucked in unison for a while. She’d lean down to kiss me every so often, then lean back up so I could admire her bouncing breasts and her adorable spasm smiles.

I sat up, her still atop me, and she wrapped her legs around my sides like a vice, and I bounced her atop my dick over and over. She gurgled, throwing herself down, thrusting my cock deeper into her body as we fucked vigorously. I could hear sexual noise all around, filthy language and giddy squeals. My body was sticking to Sandra’s from the heat and sweat, and the power racing through my penis was up to my belly, my chest. She humped my cock harder and harder, and my body swirled with heat as I finally let go, cumming deep into her body for a good half-minute. She sensed my finish, and climbed off, and sat beside me on the grass. We nuzzled our cheeks together, and I asked her if she finished.

Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers