Blue X Ch. 3

Story Info
Christina vs. the Super Prudes...who will win?
1.7k words
4.5
71.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Oh, that feels so good!" Christina screamed as Damon pounded her pussy from behind, his hard erection working on her sensitive clit to bring her almost to the point of orgasm. "Please master," she begged. "Please master I need to cum, I need to cum so bad." Damon smiled, he loved fucking her while she was still (partially) wearing her school uniform. He had her bent over the desk in his office and was pounding her pussy relentlessly. "Tell me how much you need it." Damon teased. Christina was now delirious with pleasure, pushing herself back and forth on his huge cock. "I, AH, feel like I'm, OH, OH, going to, UNGH, EXPLODE! I NEED RELEASE!" She screamed. Damon couldn't hold out much longer himself, of all his protégé's she was by far the best. "Then...you may...CUM!" Damon gasped as he shot his seed into her, and felt he vagina muscles begin to milk his manhood of every last drop of sperm.

"Very good, now we must give you your assignment." Damon said once he'd got his breath back. He loved putting pleasure before business, however there was a problem that had to be dealt with soon. "Christina you are in danger. The Ministry has several enemies, organisations whose aims are counter to our own; one such group is The Moral Alliance. They are a group of super prudish conservatives who seek to destroy everything erotic and sexually pleasurable. Our spies have given us some new information and, I'm afraid you are their next target. This agent has infiltrated your church youth group..." Damon produced a photo of a young redhead, whom Christina recognised as Heather, the newest member of her youth group. "Your task is to subdue her and make her loyal to our cause by administering Blue X to her. Be careful, she is well trained and highly dangerous. Good hunting." With that Damon showed Christina out. "I hope she can handle this..." Damon thought to himself.

Christina was home alone; she'd just had the strangest day. She remembered leaving school early, at around 2 O'clock, however the next thing she knew she was back home, it was 5 O'clock, and she was all sweaty and sticky. She had just got out of the shower when the doorbell rang, which was also odd as she wasn't expecting anyone. Christina opened the door to find Heather standing there, instantly the ministry's programming kicked in and she remembered everything! "Hi! Ready to do some Homework?" Asked Heather in her annoyingly perky voice. "Peachy Keen! I'm glad you could come." Christina replied as she showed Heather to the lounge room.

After about fifteen minutes of Geography revision Christina said, "Would you like a coke?" Of course she had been working on this for the last hour, and all the drinks in the house were laced with sleeping pills. "Gee Whiz! I'd love one! Drawing these maps of Canada is thirsty work..." Heather replied. Christina brought out the coke and watched as Heather drank it, and then fell fast asleep.

Heather awoke to find herself tied to a bed in Christina's bedroom. "I really expected more from you..." Christina said as she walked over and started to undress Heather. "You're my target?!" Heather gasped, "I was expecting someone who looked less, well, respectable. Anyway, you can't win!" Christina laughed while pulling off Heather's dress, then she saw why Heather was so confident: A chastity belt! It was a large metal reinforced undergarment, with a combination lock. "Only I know the combination, and I'll never tell you!" Yelled Heather, pulling against her bonds. Christina got out her black bag of sex toys, took out a tub of Blue X, and sighed; "We'll just have to go about this the long way then..."

Christina removed Heather's bra, freeing her two exquisite breasts. They were large, firm, and had quite puffy nipples. Christina applied a big dollop of Blue X to each tit, and began to massage it in. "The breast is a highly erogenous zone," Christina stated in a matter of fact manner, "and once you orgasm you will be my sex slave." Christina took off her own clothes and rubbed some Blue X into her pussy until she moaned. Heather watched in horror, it seemed disgusting, and yet... No! She knew she mustn't think like that. "We all want to give in to our desires, denying it only makes it stronger." Christina purred. "Here, let me help you..."

She began to slide her body up and down against Heather, licking and sucking on Heather's breasts. Heather felt her heart beats increase, and she began to pant but she'd been trained for this sort of thing. "You know you want to... say the combination... I'll take care of the rest..." Christina whispered as she tweaked and pulled on Heather's nipples. Heather tried to look away as Christina began to masturbate and rub the juices onto her stomach. She had thought resisting Christina would be easy, but now she wasn't so sure. She didn't want to say the combination, but something deep inside urged her to do so. Christina began to lick and suck Heather's breasts with greater intensity; Heather bit her lip to withhold a moan. Christina bit on Heather's nipple, and she gasped... It felt good. Sinfully good!

Christina's seduction continued like that for another hour or so. She knew she was close but she couldn't quite break Heather. Heather had withstood all of Christina's sex toys, erogenous pressure points, countless eastern foreplay tricks, but still refused to give up the combination or orgasm. Heather's thoughts were now incoherent babble; all she could think of was not giving Christina the code. Intense pleasurable sensations racked her body, and she couldn't stop panting like a bitch in heat. She thrashed against her bonds; her primal urges desperately making her seek release from this most perfect of tortures. "Don't say code. Don't say code. Don't say code..." She thought over and over.

Christina was just about to begin another Tantric sex manoeuvre on Heather when the doorbell rang. She really wasn't expecting someone this time... Annoyed, she put on a robe and headed downstairs to see who it was. She jerked open the door saying; "Look, I'm rather busy just now. So..." then she stopped. There on the porch stood the local vicar. His name was Father Jack and he ran the church youth group, and Christina knew Heather liked him. "I'm sorry Christina..." Began Father Jack, staring at her cleavage which the robe didn't quite cover. "Oh no! Please, come in." Christina said as she grabbed him by the hand and lead him upstairs. "Heather's here too. We were just playing a little game. Perhaps you'd care to join us?" Christina said as she shoved father Jack into her bedroom. One look at Heather tied naked to Christina's bed caused Father Jack to turn to stone. "I...I...um..." Father Jack spluttered, unable to find words for what he was seeing. After quickly locking the door, Christina pulled the vicar's pants and boxers off and began to massage Blue X onto his small penis. "Young Lady...I...um...oh my..." Father Jack stuttered as Christina began to give him his first ever blowjob. Soon father Jack had spurted his seed into Christina's mouth with a loud groan. "Thank you mistress." Said Father Jack, and Christina smiled, because she knew the Blue X had now made him her willing sex slave.

"Oh no! Not you father Jack!" Sobbed Heather. Christina stood over her, "This is the last time I'll ask you. What's the combination?" Christina demanded. Heather could only shaker her head. "Very well," Christina declared, "You leave me no choice. Slave! Give this virgin a good titty fuck, and make sure you end by giving her a facial." Father Jack quick walked over and placed his rapidly swelling member between Heather's breasts. Her body was slick with Blue X and her own perspiration, so his cock glided effortlessly between the two mounds of flesh. He cupped her tits as he slid back and forth. Heather couldn't look away. Suddenly he shot hot cum all over her face, a little falling into her mouth, which she swallowed. Heather looked at his face; he seemed so satisfied and content. If fucking could make Father Jack happy, maybe it could make her happy too...

"Come here and fuck my anus, slave." Christina ordered Jack. She knew Heather was about to give in, she just had to show her some of what was in store to finish it. "The... the code..." Heather whispered hoarsely. "Give her some encouragement slave!" Christina yelled to Jack as he pounded away at her butt. "Say it, Heather. You won't regret it... the mistress makes you forget all the bad stuff... it feels great... it feels fantastic... give in... to submit is to find pleasure... don't fight it... SAY THE COMBINATION!!"

Heather nodded, she would say it, she MUST say it: "The code is..."

"Yes..." Christina prompted as Jack brought her closer to climax

"Four..." Heather began.

"Yes!" Gasped Christina

"Seven..."

"YES!"

"Sixty..."

"YYYEESSSSS!!"

"Nine."

"YES! YES! OH GOD! YES! OH GOOD! OH IT'S SO GOOD! OH GOD! IT'S GOOD!" Christina yelled as she orgasmed and fell to the floor. Still panting she got up and entered the code to Heather's chastity belt, which fell off with a clink. Christina applied a handful of Blue X to Heather's pussy, and then licked her out until Heather came with a scream. "Oh thank you Mistress." Heather sighed, "I needed that so badly." Christina looked at Heather, her mission was a success; now for some fun. "What would you like to do now, my little slave?" She asked Heather and then French kissed her. "I want to suck Jack off, while you use a dildo on me." Heather replied as Christina untied her.

Soon they were living out Heather's wildest desires. She sucked Jack's dick while Christina used a double-ended dildo on her tight, virgin pussy. This was the best thing Heather had ever experienced; she was in absolute rapture. "I must thank my mistress for showing me the true path to pleasure." Thought Heather as she pushed back on the dildo, sending it deeper into Christina's pussy. Suddenly the door burst open and four armed men appeared. "Freeze you sickos!" Shouted one of the men, "We're Moral Alliance agents, and we've come to take you in for mental reprogramming..."

To be continued...

(Do you want to read more Blue X adventures? Yes! Then vote for this story...)