BMOC: The Innocent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,015 Followers

I let go of one of Alyssa's pigtails, moving my hand to the back of her head, and then I took hold of Kelly as well. I pulled her in close so she could get a good view of me violating Alyssa's throat, plunging in past her lips and forcing her to gag and cough and choke and generally make a mess of herself. Alyssa was crying now, or at least her eyes had watered enough to make it look like she was, and black trails had started to form on her cheeks where her makeup ran. I was a bit messy myself; long strings of spittle clung to my cock and dangled off it, and her lipstick had left dark red smears all along my length.

It was glorious.

"Help her out," I told Kelly. That earned me a confused look from the young blonde. "Help her feel good," I explained. That she understood, and she gently moved Alyssa's hand away from where it was furiously at work in between her legs—making Alyssa whine ever so slightly, almost inaudible over the sound of her throat getting abused. Kelly replaced Alyssa's hand with her own, and with some more gentle prodding from me she pressed herself up next to the older woman, ending up cheek-to-cheek with her as I used Alyssa's throat like a pussy.

I now had two girls looking up at me, one with her mouth stuffed with cock, the other just dazed at the proceedings. And I won't lie, it felt pretty damn good. For the most part Alyssa was letting me abuse her to my heart's content, but when she could she'd swirl her tongue around my cock or give me a moment of especially hard suction.

Time to show Kelly what a well-trained slut can do, I thought. I pulled Kelly away from Alyssa again, and with no other warning I shoved my tool all the way down Alyssa's throat—and held it there. Alyssa made a *glug* noise as I forced my cock down, and her eyes went wide, but she made no effort to pull back. I savored the feeling for a moment, rocking my hips gently as Alyssa looked up at me in submissive adoration. Kelly's eyes were on Alyssa's lips, which were stretched thinly around the base of my shaft. She seemed stunned, as if she was seeing something impossible, and I couldn't blame her. It was certainly an impressive disappearing act.

I kept hold of Alyssa's head and resumed my abuse of Alyssa's throat. But this time I went deep, over and over again. Lipstick wound up smeared all over my cock, mainly near the base, and spit and throat slime kept getting forced out of her gullet. Long strands dangled from my cock and draped my balls, and still more had soaked her chest and left her little top translucent. Her eyes were watering constantly, making her makeup run down her cheeks and giving her the look of a well-used slut. Alyssa's face was starting to turn red, as well; she snatched quick breaths when she could but I rarely gave her the chance.

"Are you hurting her, mister?" Kelly asked, in a small voice. Her hand was still between Alyssa's pale thighs, and while I couldn't see exactly what she was doing it was clear she was doing something, and whatever it was Alyssa seemed to be enjoying it. At least, it looked that way given how Alyssa was rolling her hips.

I yanked Alyssa's head to my groin particularly savagely and then held her in place again. "I am," I answered, simply. "And she's loving every second of it. Is her pussy wet? I bet your fingers are drenched." Kelly nodded in confirmation. As I was speaking, Alyssa started struggling in my grasp. It was an odd feeling—she was trying to hold herself still, trying to fight her natural need for air, and I could feel her shaking as she fought to stay down even though her lungs were crying out. I waited a few more moments and then pulled her back. She came free, gasping desperately, but I had to restrain her as she tried desperately to get her mouth back on my cock. She wound up leaning forward, hair pulled taut, mouth open wide, panting and chasing the tip of my cock around and trying hard to swallow me up once more. "See?" I said to Kelly. "She's a cock-crazy little bitch. And so are you, even if you don't know it yet."

That made her blush a bit, but she didn't object. Alyssa managed to get her breathing under control, or at least managed to get close enough to say something: "More." Her voice was a bit harsh and raspy, and all the more sexy for it. I gave Kelly a pointed look and then crammed my cock back down Alyssa's gullet.

There was almost no resistance as I fucked myself balls-deep in her throat. She was trying to keep her eyes open; Alyssa knew how much I liked looking down at her lovely emerald eyes when I facefucked her. But she wasn't having much luck, this time, as I drove every inch home again and again. Her nose touched my stomach on every thrust, my balls slapped her chin, and she just took it gratefully. Kelly was still playing with Alyssa's cunt, and as my thrusts sped up and grew more aggressive so too did Kelly. Alyssa started moaning, as best she could with a fat cock plunging down her throat.

I wasn't going to last long once that started, so I wanted to make the last few seconds count. I put both hands on Alyssa's head and started giving her my all. I don't know if it was the video, or Kelly's presence, or something else altogether, but I fucked her mouth harder than I ever had before. I could see Alyssa's brow furrowing as she tried to cope, each thrust bringing guttural grunts from her and making copious amounts of drool slop from her mouth.

"Oh my..." breathed Kelly. I almost cracked up at that. She was witnessing another girl's throat getting destroyed not a foot from her and that's what she says? Don't get me wrong, it was pretty awe-inspiring, and I was kicking myself for not setting up the camera to have a more permanent record of it. But really, that was the best she could do? Oh well; not everyone is a wordsmith.

Kelly just watched in silence after that, her eyes wide as I got closer and closer to climax. Alyssa's eyes started rolling back in her head as the lack of oxygen and the apparently fairly skilled work Kelly was doing with her fingers started to overwhelm her. She tried to scream—all that came out was a sort of croak—and I felt my balls tighten as my orgasm hit simultaneously.

The first shots went right down her throat, bypassing her mouth entirely; it seemed like I pumped my cum right into her stomach. As she started to go limp I pulled out, filling her mouth with my next spurts. The thick cream spilled from her slack jaw as I despoiled her face further. She already looked a mess, with her makeup destroyed, her eyes and face both red, her hair in disarray. But I could make her much messier, and I did. Kelly got to watch as I fired off a veritable barrage of cum onto Alyssa at point-blank range. Some splashed back, spattering Kelly with a few ivory droplets, but most clung tenaciously to Alyssa's visage, thick white ropes that pasted her eyes shut and hung from her nose, her chin, even her ears. A few strands connected her lips, until she licked her lips clean—I think it was a reflex action, because she barely moved otherwise, just trembled and panted as the aftershocks of her rough use rolled over her. The last drops landed on her shirt, which was already soaked and stained with spit.

I turned to Kelly, my cock smacking into the side of her face. "Clean her up," I ordered, and she knew exactly what that meant. I'd have been disappointed if she hadn't, since she'd already done it once before. Last time, though, Kelly had been nervous and tentative; this time there was only the faintest hint of that as she stuck out her tongue and went to work. She went from the top down, cleaning the jizz off Alyssa's forehead first, then gently using her fingers to clear her eyes. Kelly swallowed down everything she licked up, but the cum on her fingers she fed to Alyssa.

Kelly's efforts got most of the spunk, but they didn't help much with the ruined makeup; in fact, they made things worse. Alyssa's lipstick was basically gone. Some was still visible on my cock, but even that had mostly gotten removed by her tongue and throat. By the time Kelly got done and Alyssa was mostly sperm-free, the younger girl's fingers and tongue had smeared her mascara even more. Alyssa wound up looking like a crying raccoon, with dark circles around her eyes and messy black trails down her cheeks.

Yes, I know raccoons don't get trails down their cheeks when the cry. It's a simile.

Alyssa joined in the cleanup efforts midway through, shoveling some of the frankly excessive amount of sperm I'd doused her with into her own mouth and into Kelly's. Before long the cleanup wound up looking more like a makeout session, with the two girls kissing, swapping mouthfuls of cum and spit, sucking on each other's fingers, and whispering things to one another, things I couldn't quite hear. Alyssa especially seemed to like sucking on the fingers that had been lodged inside her cunt. She'd always liked her own taste.

I had to break up their little love-fest, and I did it by main force, grabbing their hair and pulling them apart. Both girls whined a bit in disappointment; I'd yanked them away from each other mid-kiss and a mouthful of cum spilled out of Kelly's mouth onto her tits. Kelly was quick to scoop it up before it dirtied up her still mostly-clean top.

"All right, Kelly. I have one more thing to show you and then it will be your turn," I said.

"What is it, mister?"

"You still have one virgin hole, don't you?" God, I thought I'd seen her wide-eyed before, but this really did the trick. I could see white all the way around her pale blue eyes. The phrase "deer in the headlights" seemed apt. "What, did you think you would go home before I'd fucked your ass?"

"I... I didn't think you could do that. You're too big."

"Oh, little slut, you're going to get such an education here. Alyssa, why don't you get in position? I'll show her that it will fit." I released Alyssa's hair and she scrambled over to the bed and crawled onto it. She put her head down and lifted her ass as high as she could get it and flipped her skirt up. Not that she needed to; it was too short to cover anything with her bent over like this. Finally, she started wiggling that perfect peach of an ass back and forth, clearly ready to get ass-fucked.

I walked over to the bed myself, pulling Kelly along by her hair and positioning her where I wanted, with her head resting on Alyssa's ass (cheek to cheek, if you'll pardon the terrible wordplay). "Are you just going to stick it in, mister?" she asked. "Won't that hurt her?"

It was a fair question, and of course I wasn't going to just shove my pole into Alyssa's back end without making sure she was ready for it. I grabbed my cock and held it up by Kelly's face. It had dried a bit while the girls ate up all the cum I'd left on Alyssa, but it still glistened with spit. "My cock's wet," I told her. "And once her asshole is wet she'll be ready."

"How will you get it wet, mister?" Ah, what an innocent question.

"I won't," I answered. "You will." Then I used that handful of her hair to push her face into Alyssa's ass. Kelly, caught by surprise, tried to protest, but all that came out was some muffled and unintelligible cry.

"Oh, you remembered!" squealed Alyssa. And indeed I had—Alyssa had sent me a text, hours ago, saying she wanted to make this innocent visiting student eat her asshole, and now she was going to get just that. "Remember what I taught you in the shower," Alyssa said, speaking to Kelly now. "You're just working on a different hole."

I looked down at Alyssa. She had her head down on the mattress, but her face was turned to the side, and she looked back at me with a wicked expression on her face. "What?" she asked. "Did you think I wasn't going to get something from her when we were in the shower?"

"Do I look surprised?" I replied. "Hell, I'm more shocked you didn't make her do this already."

"We didn't want to keep you waiting." Anything else Alyssa might have wanted to say was cut off when she let out a contented moan. I was still holding Kelly in place, and she must have been doing her job, working her tongue around and inside Alyssa's rosebud. She seemed to be doing a good job, to judge from Alyssa's reaction. Alyssa moaned again, and started to grind against Kelly's face. Knowing her, though, her reaction probably owed just as much to the depravity of the situation as it did to Kelly's innate talents. Hell, even if Kelly had been completely incompetent, I bet Alyssa would be getting off just from knowing that she was corrupting a sweet and innocent thing.

If I haven't said it yet, I really should: Alyssa's a hell of a woman.

I held Kelly in place for another minute or so, then let go. She'd picked up on what we wanted from her, and when I removed my hand she stayed in place. Kelly even put her hands on Alyssa's ass and spread her open so she could get in even deeper, and from the way her head dipped I suspect she wasn't confining herself to rimming my lovely dancer.

"Use that tongue, you dirty little bitch," Alyssa said. "You make a good ass-licker. Such a good bi slut." Kelly mewled but obeyed, and I just watched for a few more minutes as Alyssa kept berating Kelly, ordering her around in various ways to make her improve. She had Kelly trying to plunge her tongue as deep as she could into both of Alyssa's holes, and then she changed course and had the younger girl lapping away at her. And she kept calling her names, too—my favorites were "twat-munching bitch" and "my personal cunt-cleaner." Kelly's eyes teared up a bit at the constant abuse—but when I put my hand between under her skirt, she was fucking drenched.

As it had done before, the slightest touch of my fingers on Kelly's clit sent her into paroxysms of pleasure. Her hips jerked and twitched, but she didn't stop her oral efforts. In fact she seemed to want to pass it on; she moved forward, and I could see her straining to plunge her tongue deeper into Alyssa's ass. "Good girl," I murmured, slipping a finger into her at the same time. Kelly whimpered, and her eyes closed; Alyssa wound up doing the same as Kelly found a sensitive spot.

It was quite a sight: Alyssa's pale, lithe form was up on her bed, her face resting on the mattress, her perfectly formed ass in the air and framed by her navy-blue skirt. Kneeling behind her was Kelly, this high school girl-next-door whose innocence was being stripped away from her. Kelly's tan, All-American body contrasted nicely with Alyssa's. Individually, each girl was a vision of loveliness, but together they were a wet dream made flesh. Evidence of hard use could be seen on each girl; Alyssa's ruined makeup, Kelly's flushed face and chest, the faint sheen of cum and spit and sweat that clung to their skin in places. But they were still going strong.

I kept my hand where it was and just watched for a bit longer; Kelly's hips bucked spasmodically, grinding against my forearm and my hand, but she didn't pull away from Alyssa. Instead she did her best to make sure that the older woman was relaxed and wet and ready for her upcoming anal violation. And her best, it turned out, was pretty damn good.

Eventually, though, I decided it was time to get involved more directly. "OK, girls. Kelly's had enough fun for the moment." I pulled her from Alyssa, using her hair to drag her back on her heels. As an aside, can I just say how great it is when women have enough hair to do that? Don't get me wrong; some girls look smoking hot with short hair, even pixie cuts, and hell, I've even seen a few who could pull off complete baldness. But there's something primal and satisfying about grabbing a fistful of hair and hauling back on it while you're balls-deep in her.

But I'm getting distracted. Kelly resisted for a moment but then acquiesced, letting me pull her away and off to the side. I took her place behind Alyssa. "Spread," I commanded, and she grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, baring her pretty little pussy—still a bit red and swollen from our brief fuck in the classroom and Kelly's recent attention—but more importantly her tight rosebud. Kelly had been thorough; it was drenched with spit, and I don't think Alyssa could have been more ready to accept me into her.

"Watch close, Kelly," I said, and the young blonde sidled around to the side so she could get a good view of Alyssa's upcoming anal assault. I didn't want to terrify Kelly, so while I could have been rough with Alyssa and just shoved my dick into her, I didn't. Heaven knows she'd had it up there enough to know what was coming. I also didn't want Kelly to think that popping her last cherry would be painless, so I didn't exactly ease into her either.

Instead I opted for the middle road—a single long slow push that didn't stop until every last inch of my shaft was embedded in Alyssa's spit-soaked ass. As soon as she felt me stretching her ass wide, Alyssa started letting her breath out in a drawn-out f-sound. She kept it up the whole time I was burying myself in her, and when it ended and my balls made contact with her dripping-wet pussy, it turned into a single word: ...fffffuck."

I stopped there for a moment. "See what a good fucktoy she is? Her ass just opens up for me. Even if it hurts, she loves it." I slapped Alyssa's ass once and directed my next order to her. "Give me your arms, fucktoy." She obeyed immediately, lifting her arms from the mattress and putting them behind her back, her wrists crossed near her tailbone. I withdrew from her ass (somewhat reluctantly; Alyssa was squeezing and releasing me, like she wanted to milk me of my cum even without thrusting) and grabbed her wrists.

When I said I didn't want to terrify Kelly, that was a bit of a lie.

"Here's what a well-trained toy can do," I said, and a moment later I hauled back on her arms and slammed forward. This time Alyssa screamed something unprintable, a wordless cry that made Kelly flinch away. I'd done this to Alyssa many times before, and I knew it hurt her some. Hell, it sometimes hurt me a bit; her ass was just that tight. But she was playing up the pain, too, acting like it was far more agonizing for the benefit of our audience.

After her scream, Alyssa gulped in a deep breath and then said in a raspy whisper: "Again."

Kelly's eyes were wide as she watched me repeat the whole process, the slow withdrawal followed by the sudden lunge. Alyssa screamed again, not as loud or long as the first one, and once more she begged me to do it again. I, of course, obliged her. Let it never be said that I don't know how to give a lady what she wants. We continued in this vein for a little while, with Alyssa alternating between loud shrill cries of pleasure and pleading for more of my rough handling. But soon enough Alyssa lost the ability to ask anything, because she was screaming and cumming wildly around my rampant prick.

I looked down at Kelly. Her eyes were wide, white showing all around her irises, and her lips were parted. She licked her lips as I watched. I don't know if she realized I was looking at her; she seemed completely enthralled by the sight of my cock splitting open Alyssa's tight asshole. I don't know if she realized that one of her hands had found its way between her legs and that she was slowly rubbing her mound. Whether she knew it or not, it was exactly the reaction I wanted to see from her.

Alyssa managed to come back to herself enough to say, between gasps and groans, "See, slut? See how good it is to be a three-hole whore?" I hilted myself in her again and she squealed, and then said, "Oh god, you fuck my asshole so good, mister. Break it open. Fuck it like you own it—because you do. You own all my holes, mister." It wasn't the first time I'd heard her say something like that, but it never failed to make me shudder. And hearing her say it in the little-girl voice she'd used, mimicking Kelly's innocence, well, it was almost enough to make me cum then and there.

TripleL
TripleL
1,015 Followers