Boar Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
More activities at night.
6.1k words
4.33
57.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

The story continues, with things getting more interesting, ... and warmer!

Day 4 (Wednesday)

That next morning, we all stumbled around, hardly saying anything to each other. We ate breakfast quickly, and was one of the first groups to ride out of camp. Scott even made a statement about our early start. I just told him we were getting to bed earlier. The other guys broke into a dry laugh, and nothing more was said.

At the corral, we stood around a while, talking. Each guy had a similar story to mine, Al and George got visits from both wives. We joked about the way they tucked us in, and wondered what would happen tonight. It was four happy hunters walking into the woods, that morning!

That night, we again sped through dinner and the small talk. Back at the cabin, the girls grinned and told us that they hadn't gone shopping that day.

I could see the looks of disappointment on three faces, and knew mine was probably looking the same. We started to work our way towards the coffee pot, when Cindy said. "So tonight, we are going to model what we bought, ... nothing!"

Every guy's head jerked around to stare at her. Did she mean what we thought she meant? They were going to model, with nothing on! I saw the gleam in both girls eyes. I was sure that is what they had in mind!

We were told to get comfortable, the show started shortly. Tonight, we decided on beer, rather than our usual coffee. The girls retreated to the bathroom, to get ready. When they walked out, they were dressed in short skirts and loose tops. They used a chair, to get up on the kitchen table. I noticed that they were barefooted, for better stability.

I hadn't noticed, that Julie had turned on her CD player, until I heard the music start playing loudly. It was a fast pace, and definitely a good choice to strip to!

They both danced for a while, before slipping off a piece of clothing. Cindy was first, pulling her big sweat shirt over her head. "I didn't buy this today!" She said to nobody in particular, as she tossed it to the crowd of admirers! Julie soon followed suit, leaving them both with just a skimpy bra covering their tits!

We started to get into the feel of things, chanting. "Take it off! Take it off!" The girls seemed to get a charge out of it, and started to tease us. They would lift the hem of their skirts to give us glimpses of their panties!

I'm glad that our cabin is set back into the woods a ways, since we got louder, as more peeks were given! When they finally dropped the skirts, we cheered wildly. There was my sweet little wife, standing on a table, in her underwear! The greatest thing was that she wasn't done yet!

"Honey!" I yelled. "That bra is an old one, we saw it yesterday!" She faked surprise, then peeled it off! The crowd went wild!

Another cheer rang out, when Julie's old bra was flung to the rowdy crowd! Then Dale got into the act. "Hey babe! I see a skid mark on those panties!" We roared! Julie glared at her husband, then pulled them down her legs. We fell silent, as we looked upon her golden fleece!

Julie held her panties up in front of her face, then said. "You're right, Dale, there is a skid mark!" She then threw them accurately at his face, and said. "I wish you would quit wearing my clothes!" The crowd broke up over that one!

Slowly, our attention was drawn to my wife, and her overfilled panties! She turned away from us, and asked. "Do these look like new panties?" The guys were quite vocal in denouncing them as old and worn!

With her back still facing us, she slid her panties down her legs! Stepping out of them, she spread her legs and looked back at us! With an easy back-handed toss, her panties sailed toward us. George made a quick move, to snag them from mid-flight! He held them to his face and inhaled deeply!

The girls then danced some more, before getting down off the table. They walked into the crowd, getting several glancing caresses!

"We will be your waitresses for the rest of the evening." Said Julie. "But, state liquor law requires us to at least wear panties, while serving alcohol." She snatched her panties from her husband and handed them to Al. "Kind sir, could you help me?" She asked sweetly, holding on to his shoulders and lifting one leg!

Al was quite helpful, running his hands up Julie's legs, as he helped her slip into her sheer panties! He checked every seam and leg hole, for a perfect fit! I don't think he missed touching any part of her that was covered by her panties!

When he finally finished, they were both breathing heavy and looking flushed. She then walked toward the kitchen, asking who needed a beer. It was at this point, that Cindy walked up to George.

"Uh, George, can I have those back for a while?" She asked him, as he clutched her panties tightly.

"What? These old things?" He asked, to everyone's approval, as he held them up for display.

"Yes, please." She cooed. "I like old things, they are so comfortable!" George grinned at that statement, as he held them lower, for Cindy to step into them. She also steadied herself, by holding his shoulders, and lifting one foot at a time.

George got down on one knee, to get low enough to look right up at Cindy's pussy! He still held the panties high enough that she had to raise her foot very high! When both legs were finally in, he very slowly raised them up her legs!

"Be sure to tuck them in, all the right places." Cindy kidded him, as his hands started to wander around her ass and crotch! George took a lot longer than Al did, smoothing out every non-existent wrinkle! Cindy actually staggered, as he finally released her, for beer hauling duties!

I helped a smiling George to his feet, as we settled back into our seats. The girls were a pleasure to watch, as their tits bounced from the kitchen to the livingroom! We all drank more than we should have, and finally had to switch to coffee.

The girls brought us a coffee, then went to the bathroom to shower and dress. We were all disappointed, although Dale and I were expecting some pussy from our waitresses!

When they came back out, they were still wearing just their panties, but clean ones! "Get ready for bed, we will tuck you in again!" Said Julie, with a smile.

Cindy walked up to me, and handed me her dirty clothes, keeping her panties she had been wearing earlier. "I'm saving these for George." She said, with a big smile. "And, it might take a little longer tonight. As soon as I'm done in here, I'll be in to take care of you, be ready!"

Al and George were quickly getting their bathroom duties out of the way, as I noticed Julie talking with her husband. I went into the bathroom with Dale, as the other two guys walked out. Cindy and Julie were waiting beside the door to their bedroom, still topless!

I waited until they all had entered the room, and closed the door. Dale and I talked about what might be happening. "I told Julie, it wasn't fair to Al and George, to get all excited and have no way to relieve the pressure." He told me. "She asked me if I wanted her to screw them. I told her I wasn't sure I could handle that." He had been looking down, now he looked right at me. "I did tell her, that I would let you screw her, ... if, I ... uh, got to screw Cindy."

I smiled at him, shaking my head. "I don't know what to say. Cindy controls the use of that pussy she carries around with her." Then another thought struck me. "Are you telling me that they are screwing Al and George right now?"

"No." Dale said. "She said they were going to give them a hand job, as they let them play with their tits!"

"That sounds like fun!" I told him. "Although, a little tongue would be nice too!" We laughed about that, as we finished up and walked back into the main room.

Just as I was going to enter my room, there was a knock on the front door! It was Scott, he said he needed to talk to us, about tomorrow's hunt. He mentioned that he was concerned by the lack of large boars in our area, and the fact they had a reputation to uphold. I was wondering about my wife's reputation right now, especially if she choose to walk out into the main room, right now!

"Tomorrow, I'll have one of the other guys take you to a better area." Scott said. "All the guys hunting there, already shot their boars." I was grateful for the chance to move to a better spot, but really wanted him to leave before one of the girls walked in topless, or worse!

Both Dale and I breathed a sigh of relief, when Scott finally left. I glanced at the still closed door to one bedroom, then said to Dale. "I think I'm going to do you a favor, Dale, and move you to a different hunting area." He looked at me, confused. "You take this room." I told him, motioning to my own bedroom. "Can't say as the racks will be any bigger, but it might be a nice change." Since earlier in the week, Dale had mentioned he had also had a vasectomy, I knew there wasn't any danger of pregnancies.

He was ecstatic about my plan, but needed some clarification. "How far are we going to go? I mean, just a hand job, or blow-blow job, ... uh, s-s-sex?" He could hardly say the words!

"Tell you what. I plan on doing as much as Julie will let me!" I told him. "Just tell Cindy, that we decided to swap, full benefits! Pussy, mouth, and all the tits we can eat!"

He hesitated just a moment, then said. "Yes, lets do it!" Without waiting for me to change my mind, he walked to my bedroom, and stood in the doorway. "See you in the morning! With the biggest grin I've ever seen!" Turning down the lights in the main room, I walked into Dale and Julie's bedroom, to await my first extramarital affair!

I didn't wait too long, before Julie came in, after visiting the bathroom. "Oh, honey! Wait till I tell you what happened!" Julie gushed, as I watched her shadow slip her panties to the floor!

Sliding under the covers, she reached for my erection. "We sucked them, and Cindy even ..." She stopped right in mid-sentence.

"Go ahead, tell me the rest. What did my wife do?" I encouraged her, as my hands began roaming over her body. "Dale and I made a deal, even swap, your tits for Cindy's butt!" I massaged her huge jugs, as she finally started breathing again!

"Really? Dale agreed to this? Where is ... Oh! Of course, he is with Cindy! Duh! The S.O.B. has been lusting for her ass ever since we got here!"

I rolled over on top of her, kissing her as she still gripped my dick! "O.K., I want the same thing that Al and George got, and tell me all the details!" Julie started stroking my dick, as I kneaded her tits.

"Well, this is how it started, except we were leaning over the bed. I was doing Al, while Cindy was working on George's dick." She squeezed my dick real hard before she continued. "I kiss Al and give him some tongue, trying to get him to come quick. He puts his hand behind my head, trying to push me toward his dick! I resist, until he jerks his head at Cindy and George, she is deep throating that old guy!" My dick almost shot right then, as I imagined my wife giving George a blow job!

Pulling Julie's hand away from my dick, I push her to her back. "Did Al fuck you? Or George?" I asked, to which she said no, then added that Cindy hadn't either. I lowered my face between her legs. "Give me the story now, then we can do the rest!" She didn't seem to mind, and began where she had left off.

"So, here we are, both of us slobbering over these two guys dicks! Al was pretty good sized, and he was intent on getting the whole thing down my throat!" She paused to sigh and stroke her fingers through my hair.

"I had to stop sometimes, to catch my breath and see how Cindy was doing. I looked over once, and she has pushed her panties off and is getting into a 69 position! I was all for that, and jerked my panties down too!"

"Al might have thought I was offering to screw him, but didn't resist as I mounted his face. I can't believe you guys didn't hear Cindy moaning! Even with George's dick stuffed halfway down her throat, she was loud! Of course, I was getting a bit rowdy myself!" A groan escaped from her, as I felt her pussy twitch!

"I came once, before Al shot his load. He must have saved it up for a month, he shot gallons! I swallowed everything, then I licked his dick, while we waited for Cindy and George to finish. The old guy was having some trouble coming, even with Cindy licking his balls and everything!"

I knew my wife could get real dedicated, when she wanted to! I dove a little deeper into Julie's snatch, as I tried to imagine my wife doing that and who knew what else, right now!

Julie groaned her way through another orgasm, as she finished up her story. "When George finally came, Cindy sucked him dry! He was groaning so loud, I thought he was having a heart attack!" She laughed right then, and pulled me up to her face.

"Fuck me! Please! Right now!" She pleaded. My dick was already in her wet furrow, and I just pushed my way inside! Holding my head tightly, Julie kissed me hard, running her tongue deep inside my mouth! Before I could start to pull my dick out to begin fucking her, she came!

She came hard enough, I could feel the clenching of her cunt around my dick! I started to really pound her then, driving as deep as I could, as fast as I could! She grunted and moaned, all the time pleading with me to go faster and harder. I shot my load shortly after that, as Julie was coming once again!

As we laid there, catching our breath, Julie gave me some more details. "George used Cindy's old panties to wipe her pussy clean, then he said he was going to keep them, forever! That guy is weird." She giggled. "Al asked if he could keep my panties. I told him no, I still needed them, but he could have a pair later, after I wore them all day! He agreed, if he could take them off me!"

I put my hand behind Julie's head, and pushed her toward my half-hard dick. She laughed a little, then moved down to suck my sticky dick into her mouth!

I was hard in a little while, and really started to use her face for my pleasure! I was thinking of Cindy and George, and Cindy and Dale! I really didn't take that long to shoot another load, as Julie swallowed it all!

We talked some more about what the girls had done for our hunting partners, until finally settling in to sleep. We ended up in the spoon position, with me behind her, holding one of her big tits as I fell asleep.

Day 5 (Thursday)

When the alarm went off in the morning, my dick was hard and already in position! I pushed forward, and Julie quickly led me inside. I was steadily stroking away, when she asked. "Is that you Jeff?"

"Yeah, just making sure your pussy still works, after last night!" I told her, as I stroked my dick deep in her pussy. "Dale is with Cindy, so I'm sure he is doing the same thing!"

"Ah, last night ... well, what does Dale think about all this?" She asked. "He never really said we were going to do this. I mean, ... we talked about it, but I thought we were just talking."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, as I came deep in her pussy!

She sighed and said. "Yes, I enjoyed myself. Actually, I enjoyed myself a lot, especially sucking Al!" I felt her clench as she said that. Another orgasm?

We straightened ourselves up, then I went out into the main room. Julie wanted me to check and see what was happening, and talk to her husband for her. Dale was sitting at the table, with Al and George, drinking coffee. I'm sure my expression matched his questioning, worried look. "Cindy wants to talk to you." He said, nodding toward my room, before glancing at the room where I had slept with his wife.

Jerking my head, I said. "You too." As he walked by me, I added softly. "Be careful, she is worried about how you feel about last night." He grinned, looking me right in the eye.

"Jeff, that is almost word for word, what Cindy was saying earlier." Then he actually gave me a hug, it felt great! I hugged him back, as we patted each others backs. When we broke apart, he said in a whisper. "Talk to Al and George first, they are being quite good about the whole thing." I glanced at the two of them, sitting huddled on one side of the table, sipping their coffees quietly.

"Morning guys, I got to pee first, then I'll have a cup of coffee with you." I said, as I walked past them. After last night, I didn't bother to place any article of clothing on the door handle, I just went on in. While I'm standing there pissing, I can feel the dried juices on my prick. I get very excited, knowing that all the pussy juice came from Julie, not my wife!

When I walked back out, I thought I knew what I was going to say, but I froze. There was a cup of coffee waiting for me, fixed just the way I drink it. George cleared his throat, and started talking.

"Jeff, Al and I have talked this over, and ... well we know there was some alcohol involved in last nights activities. Uh, what we mean is, ... well, we may have taken advantage of your wife." He paused, to see my reaction. Since I didn't try to hit him, he continued.

"They told us they would give us a hand job, and well, it got out of hand ..." He broke into a little chuckle. "Well, so to speak, well the fact is, ... I encouraged, maybe even forced Cindy to take my dick into her mouth."

I looked at the two of them, sitting there like they had just confessed to murder. I laughed, and said. "Yeah, so what? She does that all the time for me. When she wants to!" Then in a sterner voice, I said. "You would have known if she didn't want to suck you. Trust me!"

That seemed to calm them some what, as they then started smiling. I stood up, to go to my bedroom to get dressed and talk to my slutty wife. George stood up and said. "Tell Cindy, thank you, ... for everything." He must be referring to the soiled panties!

Cindy was snuggled under the covers, staring at the door. "Is that coffee?" She asked, sitting up, letting the blankets drop away from her breasts. I handed her the cup, as I smelled the odor of recent sex! As my wife sipped coffee, I pulled the blankets away from her spread legs. She didn't resist being exposed, even though I hadn't closed the door.

She had placed one of my heavy hunting socks in her crotch, to absorb the flowing juices. I pulled it away, noticing the fresh come on both the sock and her pussy lips! I smiled at her, as she grinned.

"Dale loves my big ass, almost as much as you do!" She said. "He was already inside me when I woke up this morning." Then she got a real serious look on her face. "Uh, what about you? Are you jealous? You're not mad, are you?"

I actually laughed a little, before saying to her. "Me? I'm pissed! You can't go around giving away your panties, they cost money, you know!" We laughed, as I sat on the bed and hugged her tightly. "Honey, if you want to suck the whole camp, I won't complain! I just want to be the one to bring you coffee, and hear all the details!" Cindy had tears in her eyes, as she told me how much she loved me.

Shortly though, she needed to use the bathroom, bad. I suggested she put on some clothes first, since we really needed to get ready to go hunting, and a naked woman running around, would just slow us down. Julie was just walking into the bathroom, when Cindy and I stepped into the main room. I noticed, Cindy didn't glance at Al or George, as she scurried after Julie.

The four of us left before the women returned from the bathroom. We walked quietly to the buffet breakfast, noticing that almost everyone else was already gone out hunting. Scott introduced us to Jake, who would take us out, as soon as we were ready. Then he made a remark about us staying up too late last night. I thought it a bit odd, but we were actually running late this morning.

We did talk a little about what went on, and the girls seeming to be comfortable with it. I really wanted to talk to Dale, to find out exactly what happened in my room last night. The ride to this line camp was quite a bit longer. I was pretty sure I couldn't find my way back, unaided. When the horses were turned loose in the pens, Jake headed back toward the main camp, while the four of us just walked off a short distance.

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers
12