Boarding with Linda Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was careful to stay on the right side of the fine line between drawing out the pleasure that Linda was feeling and torturing her by not bringing her to orgasm. The last thing I wanted was to be selfish and indulge my love of eating her pussy while not allowing her to get as much pleasure as I was getting. By this point I'd gotten pretty good at being able to satisfy both of us and I could tell that we were reaching that point when her pussy was becoming wetter and more engorged around my probing fingers. As she started to rock her hips faster, I picked up my pace as well and let her lead the way to her orgasm. She was getting noisier, though she'd been trying to keep things under control as the weather had warmed up and the windows were open more frequently. Plus, she didn't want to slip on one of the nights when Ashley was around.

I kept going as she started to tense up, which was the real indicator that she was right on the verge. I smiled as she went limp once again and her body shook while she was cumming. I continued what I was doing as she came, stopping only when I was certain that she was completely finished. I straightened up and sat back on my heels while still admiring her trim, dark brown bush then allowed my gaze to move up to her dazed but happy face. As she recovered, I helped her slip completely out of her robe then raised her nightgown up over her head and off so that she was completely naked. I caressed her tits briefly before standing in front of her with my shorts completely tented out. She sat up and started to unfasten them, letting them drop to my ankles, where they were followed quickly by my underwear. As I stepped out of both, she pumped my cock and licked my balls before wrapping her lips around my cock.

I savored her exceptional cocksucking briefly before having her turn around so that she was kneeling on the couch while bracing herself against the back of it. I stood behind her and guided my cock into her amazingly hot and slippery pussy from behind. As we both moaned, I noticed that she immediately dropped a hand down between her legs and knew that she was going to make sure she had another orgasm. I was holding her hips and eased my full length in until my hips touched her sweet ass then started to slowly fuck her. I was watching her ass, which would jiggle just a little each time my hips tapped it but, once I got a good rhythm going, I reached forward to cup her swinging tits. I was thinking to myself as my cock slid in and out of her hot, wet pussy and as I hefted the weight of her substantial tits in my hands that there was no way that this would ever get old. Even though I had fucked Irene earlier that morning, who I'd wanted to fuck nearly as long as I'd wanted to fuck Linda, the experience of fucking Linda definitely had not been surpassed by the experience of fucking Irene.

We still had most of the day ahead of us before Ashley would be back home, which I knew would be filled with additional sexual activities, so I felt no need to try to draw out this moment, especially after I'd just indulged both of us with my face between her thighs. I was savoring the feel of her pussy as I felt an orgasm beginning to slowly build as well as the feel of her tits in my hands. The longer we fucked, the harder she was pushing back against me as I felt her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter. As I started fucking her harder in return, I slipped my hands back down to hold her hips and pull her back each time I thrust into her. My hips were starting to smack against her ass and she'd let out a little moan each time they did.

I could feel my orgasm getting closer as I continued to savor the pleasure I was experiencing thanks to her hot pussy. Her moaning was becoming more continuous, too, so it seemed like she was on the verge of cumming again, too. I thought it would be nice if we both came but I wasn't making any adjustments at this point to insure that it happened. As my cock swelled even more when I was right on the verge, she let out a soft cry and I could feel her body trembling. Her pussy was suddenly awash in even more slippery lubrication than it already had been so, just moments later and before she'd finished cumming, I was shooting my load into her. I continued fucking her hard, thrusting with each spurt of cum until I was completely spent, then I slipped out of her and sat beside her on the couch. She turned and dropped from her knees onto her ass and leaned against me.

"Should we go take a shower?" I finally asked, since lathering Linda up was one of my favorite Ashley-free weekend activities.

"What? More orgasms?" she asked with mock surprise, "Don't mind if I do."

12