Boarding with Linda Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers

The closer I got to cumming, the harder I was fucking her and the harder I fucked her, the more slippery and engorged her pussy was becoming. She was moaning and rubbing her clit so I knew she was on the verge herself and, therefore, I was not concerned about fully savoring the pleasure until I blew my load into her. I had thought about pulling out and spewing onto her belly but recalled that she was on the pill and was glad that I could fuck her right up to the point of no return. Her pussy was feeling so incredible that I knew it was just a question of who was going to cum first. I certainly would have preferred to continue fucking her longer but her pussy felt so damn good that I couldn't do anything to hold off my orgasm. I exploded into her with a groan and, as I was spurting within her, she gasped and her body started to shake.

We came together as I continued thrusting into her and fondling her tits. By the time I was spent, her orgasm was tapering off, too. I slipped out of her and sat in a nearby kitchen chair and she sat up on the table, her tits bouncing and attracting my attention. As we were recovering, the phone rang. It was Rob, so I went ahead and got dressed while Dana discussed picking him up from work later that day. Then we went about our lives again.

Things went right back to normal again after that Saturday morning and, while I wasn't trying to get together with Dana again, I did keep my eyes open for any opportunity that Rob might leave us alone.

We decided to have a party for the Superbowl and I invited my friend April to take the train down from Manhattan and stay with us for the weekend. She arrived on Friday evening after work and the four of us went out on the town. After dinner, we went bar hopping and by closing we were all feeling pretty good. We walked back to the apartment and immediately parted ways. I won't go into details about April's and my festivities since she is not the star of this story, but suffice it to say we were naked and sweaty pretty quickly. It was after a few orgasms when I slipped into my robe and went to drain my famously small bladder. After the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to wash down a couple of Tylenol for hangover prevention.

The light from the refrigerator illuminated Dana as she walked into the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You're not going to believe what Rob did to me," she replied.

She went on to explain how they were getting into some hot and heavy foreplay when Rob just up and passed out on her. No matter what she did, she could not rouse him.

"So I really need your help," she said, reaching under my robe, grabbing my member and beginning to stroke. She led me by my cock to the living room where she sat down on the couch in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. I had a good view through the kitchen so I would have enough warning should Rob wake up and come looking for Dana, so after savoring her oral skills for a moment, I knelt down in front of her. I unbuttoned that same satin nightshirt, opened it then opened my robe and guided my rigid cock to her pussy. She leaned back as I eased my full length into her, not surprisingly finding her hot and wet, presumably from her foreplay with Rob. While I slowly and quietly pumped Dana's pussy, I fondled her tits as she stimulated her clit. There probably wasn't much chance of being interrupted by Rob or April but it still made sense to try to achieve a quick orgasm.

Rob must have gotten her really worked up because she came after only a few minutes of fucking. Since I wasn't done yet, I slipped out of her and pulled her onto the floor then turned her around so that she was on her knees leaning on the couch. I slipped into her from behind and reached around to hold on to her dangling titties. She slipped a hand between her legs and massaged her clit while I fucked her. Between the alcohol and having already cum a few times, I probably could have fucked Dana for a while before I came again. Fortunately once again, her pussy felt so hot and wet that, as I fucked her hard and fast, my orgasm was building up pretty quickly. Between her fingers and her first orgasm, she seemed to be well on her way to cumming again, too. As my mind wandered to whether either she or April had any tendencies toward bisexuality and how enjoyable that could be if I just brought her back to my room, my cock was swelling even more as I approached the verge of another orgasm. Since she'd already cum once I wasn't too concerned whether she did again but, just as I was about there, I heard her gasp and felt her body shaking. The flood of lubrication that accompanied her orgasm caused me to cum myself just a moment later. Before she'd finished cumming, I was spewing into her. Once I was spent, I slipped out of her and we stood. As I closed my robe and she buttoned up her nightshirt, she thanked me with a kiss then we both headed back to bed.

You may have started to notice a pattern by now. The first time Dana and I had sex, Rob was out of state. The second time, Rob was out of town. And the last time, Rob was out of the room. Our next logical step, I guess, was to have sex with Rob in the room. I wasn't quite ready for that, but Dana found an intermediate step. One morning as I was getting ready for work and shortly after I heard Rob get in the shower, Dana showed up in my bedroom.

"We've got about ten minutes for a quickie," she announced. Then she bent over, leaning on my unmade bed, and lifted her nightshirt up exposing her plentiful ass to me. Protesting never entered my mind as I immediately began rubbing my cock up and down her crack until I was stiff enough to slip into her well-lubed pussy. I grabbed her curvy hips and fucked her fast and furiously, my hips slapping against her ass and making it jiggle. She reached under to stroke her clit to insure her own orgasm, which was good because I was expecting to cum pretty quickly. She knew her body pretty well, though, and at about the moment when I exploded into her, I could feel her body trembling as she came, too.

As soon as we were both done cumming, she straightened up, gave me a quick kiss, then left me to continue getting dressed. This didn't become a daily routine, but we ended up fucking once or twice a week. Depending on when Rob got in the shower, sometimes it was in my bedroom, sometimes in the kitchen and sometimes in the living room. It even progressed to Dana sending Rob out for a six-pack or some ice cream while we were all sitting around and giving me a blow-job while he was gone.

As their relationship became more serious, our secret activities tapered off, which really was fine by me since I knew he was happy and was apparently keeping her satisfied enough that she didn't need me. I didn't really get any satisfaction from knowing that I'd fucked his fiancé but at least I never had to wonder how she looked naked when I saw those big old boobies straining to escape from her top. Once I started fucking Irene, though, and Jim was fucking Linda, I couldn't help but think about trying to set up something similar with Rob and Dana. It probably wasn't the thing to do while they were planning a wedding, though. I did, however, start to wonder what her sister Lori had been up to lately.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers
12