Boat Trip to Ensenada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of the sexy atmosphere in the club and alcohol were doing a number on Karen too. She had unbuttoned her shirt all the way and was holding the hem apart as she danced. She was wearing a sheer bra, through which her nipples were visible. The thought came to Karen that since everything was showing anyway, there was no point in keeping it on, and she slipped off the shirt, and then reached behind her and unhooked her bra and slipped it off. Karen’s big breasts were bouncing as she danced, and she quickly had a crowd of men watching.

The song ended, and all four headed back to their table. Leigh and Karen had to run a gauntlet of male hands to get back. Men grabbled Leigh’s ass and one managed to get his hand under her skirt and close to her pussy. Men went for Karen’s breasts, and more than one got a good feel as she went by. That kind of attention should have put off both women, but because of their sexual excitement, the dance frenzy, and the alcohol, it did not occur to either to complain. Leigh noticed that the couple in the corner were really going at it. She was astride him, and it looked to Leigh that the guy was fucking the girl. A small crowd had gathered and was watching the ongoing fuck. Leigh also noticed that other places along the wall were occupied by couples in various stages of sexual play and that more than one women was dancing topless.

Karen found her shirt and slipped it back on at the table, but her bra had disappeared; a souvenir for some guy she thought. The next song was a slow one, and the guys asked the girls to dance. Andy took Leigh in his arms with both arms wrapped around her. Chad wrapped his arms around Karen too. Both guys were turned on, and the girls could feel their erections against them. The slow music was meant for deep kissing and both couples were quickly kissing deeply, tongues intertwined and darting in and out of the other’s mouth.

As the song ended, Andy said “Baby, let’s find a corner.“ Leigh nodded, and Andy led Leigh to a vacant spot on the bench along the back wall. Andy pulled Leigh into his lap and continued to kiss her deeply, and she returned the deep kisses. Andy’s hand found her breast and caressed her through her shirt.

It occurred to Leigh that she was about to have sex in public, and she had a moment’s hesitation. But, the sexual atmosphere and Andy’s deep kisses and his caresses had thoroughly aroused her, and she surrendered to the sexual desire sweeping through her.

Leigh’s hand went to Andy’s crotch and found the big bulge there, and she caressed his penis through his slacks. “Suck me Leigh” said Andy. Leigh kneeled down between Andy’s knees. She parted his legs and reached for the zipper to his slacks and slowly pulled it down. She reached in and pulled out his very thick erect penis. She leaned forward and took his penis in her mouth, kissing and licking the end of it. She stopped the fellatio, stood up again, and unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off. She reached beneath her skirt and slipped off her panties. She then straddled Andy, and she took the head of his penis and guided it to the lips of pussy. She slowly settled down on it and let it slide all the way into her.

Leigh assumed that since she and Andy were in a dark corner, it was unlikely that they would be noticed. But, they had been noticed, and a crowd had gathered. An obviously American couple, college kids it appeared, a middle aged man who appeared to be American, and a couple of men who appeared to be locals had gathered around and were watching intently. The young man had his arms over the girl’s shoulder and was caressing her breasts.

All of the other men were caressing their own crotches. Leigh was a bit put off by the audience, but she continued to fuck Andy, sliding her pussy up and down his penis. One of the local men pulled down his zipper and pulled out his penis and began to stroke it. The other men there followed suit. One of the local men came first; he put his penis as near to Leigh as he could get it, and while his cum mostly dribbled out, some of it was flung on Leigh’s shoulder as she continued to ride Andy. The American man then came, and he spurted his cum, some of it landing on Leigh’s face. Andy then reached his climax and Leigh felt him tense and groan and spasm as his orgasm flooded through his body. One of the other men came about the same time and his cum dribbled down onto Leigh’s legs.

As the Leigh and Andy show came to an end, their audience wandered off. Leigh scrambled off Andy, suddenly a bit disgusted with herself, having semen from four different men on her. But, she thought, it was sexually very exciting to be fucking Andy while other men jacked off. All in all, it left her with a very sexual feeling.

The two of them stood up and looked around for Chad and Karen, and they saw Chad in one of the spots along the wall. Leigh had her face buried in the padded bench, and Chad was fucking her doggie style. They had also drawn an audience, and Leigh and Andy joined to watch. Chad was pounding Karen hard and pulling her head back with her hair, and the crowd was chanting “fuck her, fuck her, fuck her” as he pounded away with her big breasts swinging beneath her. Men were masturbating here too as they watched, and one man was reaching under Karen and tweaking her nipples as her breasts swung free. Chad suddenly reached his orgasm and he thrust deeply into Karen as he was ejaculating inside her. As he did, he pulled Karen’s head back sharply with her hair. Chad continued to pound Karen as he emptied himself in her. His semen ran out of her pussy and down her leg.

Afterwards, the two girls found their clothes and slipped out to clean themselves up. When they got back to the guys all four were ready to leave the club. They caught a taxi back to the harbor and were soon back aboard the Monkey Do. All four were worn out and they were all soon fast asleep.

The next day the Monkey Do sailed back toward San Diego. All four were sexually spent, and while it occurred to Leigh that she missed having sex with Chad, she didn’t suggest otherwise. It was clear the sex was over for that trip, and the Monkey Do proceeded with best speed toward Harbor Island in San Diego. When they reached Harbor Island and got the boat tied up, the girls departed, with the four promising to get together again soon.

12