Bob & Marcy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy turned and sat next to Bob. They watched for several minutes as the girls and Larry explored each other. Tongues and hands were everywhere. Larry and Shelly got into a 69 position on the floor with her on top. Amy knelt behind her and licked her ass and Larry's tongue as it probed Shelly's clit and pussy.

Marcy undressed Bob, got on her knees before him and sucked him deeply into her mouth. His cock was already covered in pre-cum. She savored the taste as he hit the back of her throat. She stuck out her tongue on a downstroke, and was able to barely lick Bob's large balls. What a sensation! Where did she come up with stuff like this? He was in heaven. Her licks and sucks and moans was nearly unbearable. He reached down, and grabbed her head to pull her up to him. Before she released him, she squeezed his cock, milking out a large drop of cum, that she licked up onto the end of her tongue, which she then inserted into his waiting mouth. He sucked her tongue, licked her lips, kissed her deeply. He gently laid her on the floor and removed her panties. With one careful move, he was inside of her. Her body grabbing his cock and sucking it deep inside. She whispered to him to fuck her hard, and to watch the girls and Larry. They got into a hectic rhythm as they glanced over at the threesome nearby. Amy and Shelly were on their sides, licking each other's pussies. Larry was behind Amy with his cock buried in her. They both imagined the scene of Shelly, licking them both. It was too much for them, as their bodies' juices mixed, making each touch wet and sexy. They began to build to a fantastic orgasm. They held and pushed and stroked each other as it neared. Their breathing became staccato in nature. Their bodies glistening with sweat. They had their orgasm together, both just short of a scream. When it finally ended, they lay there, holding each other, trying to catch their breath.

Amy, Shelly, and Larry had been watching the show. Apparently, they had stopped their own lovemaking to watch them reach their moment. Larry was on the couch, Amy and Shelly on the floor in front. They all smiled.

"So, is it true, Bob?" Amy asked. "Do you like men?"

"Yeah, Bob, do you? Shelly inquired.

Bob looked down at Marcy, then at the threesome gathered around the loveseat. He honestly did not know what to say.

Again, Marcy saved the day. Lying under Bob, his cock still within her, she said, "Well, what difference would it make if he did? Why do you ask?"

"I think it's sexy," Amy said, sensually pulling her hair back out of her face and over her head. "I just think it's sexy."

"So do I," a new voice offered. "Look Bob, I would like you to answer the girl's question." It was Larry, and he smiled at Bob. Bob smiled back.

"I have had sex with men, yes. I have shared men with Marcy. I enjoy having sex with men."

"Don't you feel better now, Bob?" Larry asked, his cock at full erection.

"Yes, I do," he said. "And how do you feel about this now, ladies?"

Amy said nothing, rather she spun around, rising to her knees and took Larry into her mouth, sucking him with enthusiasm. She could only get a few inches of his cock into her mouth, but her hands were busy stroking his shaft, his balls and his ass. She stopped, looked at Marcy and smiled. Then looked at Bob, still lying on Marcy.

"Here, you do it," she said.

Bob looked down at the love of his life. She smiled. They kissed. She gently touched his cheek. Bob reluctantly left his woman, and walked slowly over to the loveseat. He got on his knees before Larry. Amy pointed Larry toward Bob's mouth and he obliged.

Part 8

Marcy moved to the couch, lying on it. Her naked body was glistening with sweat from the love she and Bob had made on the floor. She rested her chin on her crossed arms and watched. Bob was on his knees, between the legs of Larry, this handsome blonde man of nearly 40. She looked across the room. Amy and Shelly were watching, too, as they had moved to another chair by the fireplace. Shelly was sitting in front of Amy on the floor, her legs crossed, her femininity exposed. Amy gently stroked her hair, both amazed at what they were seeing. Turning her attention back to the men, she watched with great interest as Larry's cock worked its way in and out of Bob's mouth. As usual, Bob was working hard, in spite of the incredible sex he had just had with Marcy. She noticed as Bob's head moved, his cock and balls swung in unison between his legs. His cock oozed what cum remained from their lovemaking, and it made a long thin line to the floor. His penis appeared to be hardening again. The man was insatiable.

She wanted to go to Bob, lay on her back, and suck him into her mouth. But she knew it would only distract Bob, so she moved closer, but out of physical contact. She motioned Amy and Shelly over to watch. Bob began what Marcy had seen and enjoyed before. His head, hand and mouth moving as one over Larry's cock. Marcy noticed that Bob was now doing to Larry what she had done to him. With his cock deep in his throat, Bob would stick out his tongue and lick Larry's balls. Each time, Larry moaned his encouragement. Bob's cock was fully erect now. The sexiness of what he was doing causing him excitement. Sensing Larry's orgasm, Bob pumped him with his hand, and opened his mouth. Larry, looking down at Bob, was overcome by it. His penis spasmed and sent an arc of semen over Bob's head, then one to the bridge of his nose, a third directly in his mouth. Bob leaned down, took Larry back into his mouth, placed Larry's hands on his head, and let him pump at his own pace until his orgasm subsided. As Larry's cock began to soften, Bob pulled away. Larry reached down, wiped the cum from the bridge of Bob's nose, and stuck it in his own mouth, sensually licking his finger.

Bob stood and began to turn toward Marcy. Larry stopped him, pulled him close and placed Bob's penis in his mouth. It wasn't long before Bob emptied his cum into Larry's mouth, all the while kissing Marcy. Savoring the taste of sex. Savoring the special relationship they shared.

Epilogue

Larry was a regular visitor the month he was in town. Yes, it was only supposed to be two weeks, but he had his own stories to share with Bob and Marcy. Amy and Shelly became regular visitors as well.

And those details will follow.

12