Bob, Beth, & Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth's pussy looks delicious don't yah think?" I asked Katie. She looked at me and just shook her head.

Katie crawled on the bed and positioned herself in a 69 position on top of Beth. Katie immediately plunged into Beth's waiting pussy.

"Yeah, Katie lick my pussy." Beth commanded.

I'd almost forgotten Beth and Katie hadn't cum yet. They were still hungry with lust, where as I am just now starting to get aroused again. Being only a few feet away from a hot girl on girl 69 certainly is getting my dick rock hard again.

"You taste so good Beth." Katie said. She quickly continued licking up Beth's wet snatch.

The scent of Beth and Katie's sex hit my nostrils, my cock twitched from the aroma. I crawled behind Katie and helped Beth lick her pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" Katie squealed. "Fuck!"

Beth and I looked at each other and smiled. I gave her a quick kiss and we continued to play with Katie's pussy. Beth swirled her tongue around Katie's clit while I stuck my tongue out and fucked Katie with it, pushing it in and out of her wet pussy, drinking her juices as they poured onto my tongue. I pulled away and smacked Katie on the ass.

"Teach that naughty girl a lesson." Beth said.

I smacked Katie on the ass again, her cheeks glowed a light red from my smacks.

"I fucking love getting double teamed!" Katie screamed. She started to grind her snatch into Beth's face. I stuck my forefinger into Katie's waiting cunt. She gasped at first, but soon continued grinding her clit on Beth's tongue. I buried my finger up to the knuckle and wiggled it while I impaled her. She responded with a loud moan.

"I'm gonna cum if you two keep going." Katie told us.

Beth and I looked at each other and we both smiled and went to work on pleasing Katie as if our lives depended on it. I smacked Katie's ass with my free hand as I continued to drill her with my finger. Beth stuck her tongue out and flicked it hard across Katie's clit; she alternated between flicking it and sucking on it. It didn't take long for Katie to cum all over the both of us.

"Oh Fuck!" Katie screamed. "Yes! I'm cumming! Oh my god!" Katie arched her back as her body tensed, she shivered as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. It ended with her collapsing on top of Beth. She rolled off of her lover's body and rested.

I crawled on top of Beth and took Katie's place in the 69 position. We were about the same height so we fit perfectly in this position. Beth grabbed my hard tool and licked the underside of my cock. I rubbed her clit with my fingers while I licked her pussy lips. Katie still lay next to us breathing heavily recovering from her orgasm.

Beth moaned as I slowly, but forcefully licked her tasty snatch. This was the first time we'd ever gone down on each other at the same time, but we worked on each other like we'd done it hundreds of times before. Beth knew exactly how to work her tongue on my cock. My dick is now as hard as it was when the fun began on the couch. Beth let out a muffled moan with my fuck pole shoved down her throat. I moved my tongue from her pussy lips to her clit. I lifted the little hood that covered it up and chowed down on her love bud. At the same time I slipped my thumb into her pussy knuckle deep and I wiggled it around in the same manner I did with Katie.

"Take me there, Bob!" Beth yelled from behind me as she stroked my cock.

I grabbed Beth's hips and buried my face into her bald pussy. I sucked on her clit and flicked it with my tongue. I kissed her inner thighs and licked up her juices. I continued to put the pressure on her clit and soon Beth was grinding herself into me.

"Fuck, Bob." Beth screamed. "Yeah, I'm gonna cum! Suck on that fucking clit!"

I did as instructed. I licked and sucked her sex organ until she couldn't take it anymore. Katie finally recovered from her own orgasm and was now kissing Beth, letting her taste her own wetness. I plunged my thumb in Beth one more time and vibrated my hand the best I could. This drove Beth over the edge.

"Yyyyyeeeeesssssss!!!" Beth Screamed. "Oh, Bob. Yyyyeeeessss!!!" Her whole body shook, I felt her pussy walls clamp down on my thumb and gush it with hot cum. Beth bucked her hips and continued to scream. "Yes! God damn it! Bob!"

When her body quit shaking I removed my thumb and sucked on it. I rolled off of Beth and sat next to her. Katie was caressing Beth and kissing her softly on the lips. Beth let out a soft moan.

"Incredible." Beth whispered.

"You're not done yet are you Beth?" Katie asked.

"I need a minute, why don't you keep Bob hard for me." Beth replied.

"I can do that." Katie looked up at me and smiled. "You don't mind do you Bob?"

"Anything for Beth." I said and we all laughed.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed. My cock was still plenty hard and stood up at full attention. Katei crawled over to me and stroked it softly. Our lips met and we kissed gently. I could still taste Beth on her mouth; it was a definite turn on.

"I hope you're ready to fuck us Bob." Katie said. She placed her other hand over her clit and she played with herself. "I want this thing deep inside my pussy." She gave my cock a playful squeeze.

Beth crawled over to us and kissed me passionately on the lips. "I want that cock of yours in me too babe." Beth said.

Beth wrapped her arms around Katie and kissed her. Their tongues darted in and out of there mouths as they made out. Beth took control and rolled Katie onto her back, their tits mashed together as they lay there kissing.

"Get behind me and fuck both of us Bob." Beth ordered.

I stood behind Beth; she was on her knees with her legs spread wide. She used her legs to spread Katie's. Both of their pussies hovered by the edge of the bed taunting me to fuck them. I rubbed both of their clits with my hands, Beth and Katie moaned as they continued to kiss. It didn't take long for both of their cunts to get wet. Satisfied that they were ready to go I grabbed my waiting dick and guided it into Beth's waiting hole.

"Yeah, go slow at first." Beth said. Her body tensed as I entered her.

Beth's pussy feels incredible. I slowly pushed my way into her and moaned as her warm wet hole formed around my hard shaft. I kept it there for a short while and slowly pumped my hips. Beth became more aroused, she gushed more juices making it easier for me to slide in and out of her.

"Fuck, Bob." Beth said. "Yeah, ugh."

"I can't wait anymore!" Katie screamed. "Put that cock in me!"

I pulled out of Beth guided my dick to Katie's waiting pussy. Her hand was rubbing her clit keeping her snatch nice and wet. I slowly pushed my way into Katie now. Fuck; she was just as tight as Beth. I waited till she was use to my shape before drilling her pussy.

"Fuck, yeah!" I said as I plowed both of their fuck holes.

I fucked both of them, back and forth. At first I would pound away on one of them till the other begged for some action. Soon though, I would give Beth and Katie two or three quick thrusts before switching pussies. This seemed to keep them both satisfied, they quit kissing each other, because they were too busy moaning from the pleasure my fucking was giving them.

After a little while Beth pulled away from me and threw me onto the bed. "I'm gonna fucking ride you till you cum inside me!" Beth said.

I lay on my back as Beth rode me in the cowgirl position. Katie straddled my face with her back to Beth. I gasped when I felt Beth's pussy cover my dick. Beth was riding me hard. Riding my pole up and down grinding her hips hard back and forth she started screaming, overtaken with pleasure. My tongue meanwhile was buried in Katie's muff. Katie grabbed my head with both of her hands and shoved my mouth into her dripping pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Beth and Katie screamed in unison.

Beth was the first of us to cum. "Fuuuuuuck!!!" She screamed as she slammed humped my pole. She grabbed onto Katie as her body shook uncontrollably. Her pussy spewed hot cum all over my dick.

"Oh, yeah!" I yelled, making Beth orgasm was an incredible feeling.

Beth rolled off of me and laid next to me, she hugged my arm and cuddled next to me. Katie quickly turned around and started sucking my cock. She was deepthroating me like her life depended on it. Eating Beth's cum off of my cock really turned her on. Katie moaned louder and louder as I worked my tongue on her clit.

Katie and I came at the same time.

"Fuck, here it comes!!" I warned her. My balls shot a huge load down her throat. I painted the inside of her mouth with my seed. She swallowed as much as she could, but some still spilled out onto my cock.

"Ugh, ugh!!" Was all Katie managed to say as her cum spilled all over my mouth. I continued to lick her till she begged me to stop.

Katie rolled off of me, and cuddled next to me the same way Beth had. Beth had already fallen asleep. Katie and I soon did as well. What a night.

******

I awoke the next morning thinking I had dreamed the hot threesome that took place last night, but then I realized I was sandwiched between Beth and Katie's naked bodies. It was early I looked over at Beth's alarm clock, it was 7:30. I smiled when the realization that I had just been in a threesome with a hot red head and a blonde asian bombshell. Wow, the sex was incredible; Beth and Katie seemed to like it too. Beth told me she wanted to make our first time memorable, all I can say to that is mission accomplished.

I carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a piss. Upon my return Katie and Beth were up and getting dressed.

"Morning ladies." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Hey Robert." Katie said.

"Good morning, baby" Beth said. She walked to me gave me a hug and a quick kiss. "Get your clothes on and meet me in the kitchen for some breakfast." Beth put on a shirt and headed towards the kitchen.

Beth walked towards me. "Thanks for the birthday present." She kissed my on the cheek and gave me hug that lasted suspiciously long. "She's a lucky girl." Beth whispered. She walked away before I could respond.

I shrugged, that seemed a little weird, but I didn't dwell on it too much though. I quickly got dressed and found Beth cooking some eggs and bacon in the kitchen. I snuck up behind her and gave her soft kisses on her neck, my arms wrapped around her body. She leaned against me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I looked around and realized Katie wasn't around.

"Where's Katie?" I asked.

"Oh, she said she had to leave early and get some chores done at her place." Beth replied. "I was hoping she would've hung out with us a little longer. Oh well, how many eggs do you want?"

"You making scrambled eggs?"

"Yeah."

"Go ahead and make me three."

"You got it babe."

After Beth's delicious breakfast I cleaned up the dishes and Beth and I talked about this and that; News, work, friends and family. I loved chatting with Beth she was a very intelligent woman and she was a joy to converse with.

"So..." I began. "You and Katie, you two planned on raping me?" I said jokingly.

Beth smiled. "Uh, huh." She said as she shook her head. "Bob we've been dating for awhile now, and when we first met I liked you. I really truly liked you." Her cheeks turned a light shade of red. "I wanted to make our first time a special one, something that you would never forget."

"That time in college when you were in a threesome it was with Katie wasn't it?" I asked.

Beth giggled. "Yeah, she's hot though isn't she?"

"She is easy on the eyes." That was an understatement. "Any chance we'll do that again?"

Beth kissed me on the cheek. "If you're a good boy Bob, we just might."

The rest of the day wasn't too exciting, Beth was a little sore from the previous night, and I felt a little strain on my junk as well. I spent the night at Beth's house again and left on Sunday in the afternoon. I had to get some cleaning done at my place and get to bed early for work on Monday.

I'd spent the afternoon watching football and dusting, vacuuming, cleaning anywhere that needed it. Before I knew it the sun was down and the day was almost over. I took a shower and sat down on my couch so I could fall asleep watching the football game. It was the middle of the first quarter when I heard a knocking on my door. This better not be a Mormon I thought.

I looked through the peep hole to see who it was. "Katie?" I whispered to myself. What the heck did she want? This was a little odd. I opened the door.

"Hey, Katie." I greeted her. "What brings you this way?"

"I was in the neighborhood." She said with a smile. "Are you just gonna make me stand out her all night Robert?"

"No, uh come on in." I stepped to the side and motioned her inside. I shut the door behind her.

Katie hugged me. "You were incredible the other night." She said. "I just had to come over and tell you."

"Yeah, you weren't too bad yourself kiddo." I said. I felt awkward holding Katie like this without Beth present. "Can I get-"

She cut me off by kissing me. I was caught by surprise and struggled to pull her off, though my stiffening cock wanted to keep playing.

"Whoa! Katie, that was unexpected." I said still pushing her away. "Stop. Stop!"

"Don't you want to be with me?" She asked.

"Katie..." I searched for the words. "You're a knockout. Easily one of the hottest girls I know, but I'm in love with Beth and I'm not comfortable doing this behind her back."

Hey eyes started to water. "Bob... I'm sorry." She put her head against my chest and squeezed me. This time I returned the embrace, but only to soothe her. "I shouldn't have gone to bed with you and Beth...I...I..."

"Hey, what's wrong Katie?" I asked.

She strained to talk as she held back tears. "Ever since I met you, I've dreamed of being with a guy as good as you. I...I like you Bob. I have feelings for you." She looked up at me. "I shouldn't have come here, I love Beth like a sister, but I feel like my heart is being pulled apart." The floodgates suddenly opened up and Katie cried as I held her.

"Katie..." I didn't know what to say.

She pulled away from me. "I better go." Katie said as she wiped tears away from her eyes. "Please don't tell Beth what I did tonight."

"I won't." I said, then she left just as quickly as she arrived.

What started out as crazy night of wild sex has now turned into a tangled love triangle and I was caught in the middle. I loved Beth though, right? Did I like Katie too? Ever since I met her I always fantasized about being with her and now that it happened my thirst for her body still wasn't satisfied. I better sleep on this.

****

That's the end of Chapter 1, hope you enjoyed the beginning of my story, please leave me some feedback and tell me what you think. Thanks?

12