Bobbi, Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" I growled -- literally! -- and I could not keep my hips still when Bobbie repeated her slow up and down motions. I was mad with passion, but the part of me that was still in control (albeit not by much) kept my raging lusts in enough check so I didn't just grab Bobbie's head and pound her face unmercifully.

Bobbie clearly was enjoying herself, and the effect her blow job was having on me. She wiggled her hips, making her pert bottom bounce as she munched away on my dick. Her breasts were snug against me, both nips hard as diamonds where I could feel them boring into my skin. Her hands weren't idle either, as she caressed my chest, tummy and sides with long, slow touches.

I nearly banged my head against the hard tiled wall behind me; slapping my hands against the stall wall and the glass door, as my reaction to feeling Bobbie's mouth around my dick was that violent. Hissing with bliss as Bobbie's mouth inched its way down my shaft, my one clear thought was How the hell did kiddo figure out how to give a mouth-job this fucking hot!? Compared to the other times I got my dick sucked, my baby sister was outclassing them by ten-, twenty- . . . on, hell, a hundred-fold!

"Ohh, God, kiddo!" I moaned, finally getting up enough willpower to put one hand on her head, running my fingers lovingly through her wet locks. "Geeez! I don't believe how GOOD this feels."

Bobbie paused in her sucking, giving my cock head a couple of swipes before asking, "Am I spoiling you, Jerry?" Her eyes were bright with mirth, as she gave me a full-on lick from root to tip once more.

"Aaaah, yes!" I said. Why lie, when I was getting the best, damn cock-sucking of my life?

Bobbie giggled happily, before slurping my dick back into her eager mouth. With the pace she was setting, Bobbie may have been an amateur but she was clearly looking to keep this blow job going for as long as she wanted.

However, even with her setting a steady pace, my own passions were running on a short fuse. Couple her effort, with the fact I was still running on the high I had giving her pussy a good seeing-to and the fact this was my SISTER sucking me off . . . .

"Aaah, mmph! Fuck! Bobbie . . . damn it, I . . . fuck! I'm gonna pop!" I tried to slow my hips, so I could pull out in time before my orgasm hit me full-tilt.

Bobbie, much to my surprise, only ramped up her efforts. Even going as far as to drop one hand down to my tightening nutsack, to gently palm my balls and coax my climax along.

"Oooh, GOD . . . ah, fuck me! Damn, damnit, kiddo . . . I, gah-!" My diatribe of rising passion was cut off when I felt Bobbie pull back enough to rapidly flick her tongue under the of my dick. Straining against the rising tide, I couldn't hold on for even a few moment's more. "Aah, hah, mm . . . mmm-mah . . . oh, Fuck ME!" With that last expletive, my climax hit full force. Sparks dancing in front of my eyes, I was only barely aware of Bobbie locked around the top part of my cock, and the steady pump-pump-pump of my cum filling her receptive mouth. It seemed to go on and on; a never-ending tide of bliss rolling across my body, taking me into heights I never reached before when achieving orgasm.

Eventually, the sensation ebbed and let go of me. My muscles unlocked and I felt myself fall limp against the shower stall like a puppet with cut-strings. Gasping for air, I lay against the tiles and let the last vestiges of my climax flow out of me -- seemingly draining from my groin, down through my legs and into the water that was still drizzling down from the running shower head.

When I could focus my eyes, it was to the vision of my baby sister, who was slowly drawing out the last drops of my cum from my spent dick. Bobbie's cheeks were only slightly bulging, as she lifted off of my cock head with a soft slurp. Looking up at me, she paused for only a moment, before her throat worked and I could hear the audible 'gulp!' she made as she swallowed my cum.

Fuck me! was all the thought I could muster, staring at her in awe. Not only did she just suck me off to a glorious climax, but Bobbie swallowed the resulting load I'd given her. As well, she didn't seem to be the slightest bit put off about it!

In fact, she finished swallowing the last dregs of my cum and ran her tongue across her lips. "Mm, wow," she said softly, giving me a shy smile before saying, "That was . . . pretty good."

Gathering what strength I had left, I murmured, "Oooh, kiddo, that was . . . more that just 'pretty good'. That was . . . un-fucking-believable."

Bobbie ducked her head, looking adorable as she could possibly be, even with her naked at wet as she knelt there between my legs. A full-on flush of blush colored her from crown to collarbone, and her lips looked swollen from the force of my dick banging against them. Looking up, her black eyes were shiny with emotion as she asked, "I did you good, Jerry?" She ran her hands across my stomach for a moment, adding, "I mean, this was only the second time I ever . . . well, you know?"

Raising myself upright, I brought my hand around and cupped Bobbie's cheek in one hand. "Kiddo, you know, how you felt . . . after I ate your pussy?" I got an answering nod as she looked up at me, so I smiled like a kid getting all his Christmas gifts and birthdays all rolled into one. "Bobbie, you sent me all the way 'round the world, you sucked me soooo good."

With a pleased giggle, Bobbie popped up on her knees and threw her arms around me in a hug. "I, I'm glad. I mean, that I could make you feel good too, Jerry." She ducked her head down again, burying her face into my wet chest.

Feeling her breath against my ribs, I hugged her back and lovingly kissed the top of her head. "Ditto, kiddo," I said. "Ditto."

To Be Continued....

12