Bobbie Says Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of food, let's order Chinese and eat here in bed." I said.

"I know a spot that delivers so one of us doesn't have to go get dressed and get it."

"Or you could surprise the hell out of the delivery guy and get the food naked."

"YELLOW, Mr. Kinky! I'm up for most everything but I need to take it a bit slower if that is okay."

"Yellow it is. But I don't see me answering the door in my birthday suit. And those clothes on the floor may need to be washed several times to get the cum out of them."

"I have one of my husband's old robes left over. I occasionally put it on to feel his hugs."

I hugged Sam tightly and said, "I think that is a wonderful tradition but would hate to mix my aroma with his."

"All right, you buy and I'll fly to the door in my own robe. You can bring one of your own over soon enough."

"I was thinking of ordering something on line so I wouldn't have to leave you at all." I grinned.

"Kinky AND smart. I like that"

********

Have two people ever smiled as much as we did over that weekend? I doubt it. Needless to say, we did not fuck like minks the whole time. We talked. About hopes, dreams, aspirations, broken hearts received, my two divorces, politics and books. We caught up on some TV that we both like and I got Sam hooked on House of Cards. We discussed our fantasies. Of course, Sam was open to a threesome with Kari but cool to the idea of picking up a young woman from the local college. I explained I was not into guys, at all.

We didn't get dressed until Sunday night when Sam put on a form fitting black dress that reached to mid thigh. I donned my old clothes and we drove to my house where I quickly changed into a sport jacket and newer jeans.

We went to a moderately priced steak house and ate as if we had been starved for a month. A bottle of red wine was split between us, too. We took it easy on the wine until the appetizer was delivered. We knew that with the little food we had eaten, the wine would go straight to our heads.

The wait staff must have realized we wanted to be left alone and we were very pleased with the privacy. I think Sam told be of her whole family tree going back to Noah. Congressmen and scoundrels, (sometimes in the same person), pioneers and scientists. Writers, artists and bums filled out the rest of the tree. A couple had filed patents, there were fortunes made and lost.

I talked of my ex-wives and the kids I had with my first wife. I told her that I had visited 46 of the 50 states and was looking forward to seeing the last few.

"Oh, please take me," Sam pleaded. "I haven't been out of the midwest in so long. And I've seen only a handful of states."

At home later, we sat together at the computer and called up Google maps. I showed Sam the states I had been in and she showed me her beautiful, full tits. It took me several minutes of staring and several nudges from her to pay attention to the few states she had visited.

"Some of these states I've only driven thru on my way somewhere else," I said.

"Doesn't matter. I've been to 8 states and want to see them all."

"We will have to introduce a new sexual position or fantasy in each one we visit," I said as I grabbed her breast and bent my head down to lick the nipple.

"If you can come up with that many, fine. Then we will start to visit other countries as well," Sam said with a sigh.

I reached over and started to finger her pussy. I got my finger soaking wet and licked it clean. Sam took my hand, inserted my finger into herself then added her own finger. Pulling both our hands away, Sam offered me her finger as she sucked my finger clean.

"I taste pretty good, if I do say so myself," Sam said with a leer. "You are so damn good," I answered.

"I've never fucked in a straight back chair, Bob. Is it fun?"

"Being inside of you is always fun regardless of where we do it."

"Do you want me to face you or do you want to hug my tits from behind," Sam asked.

"Both," was my immediate answer.

Sam straddled me, her tits rubbing against my chest. Her nipples touching mine and we both started getting worked up.

"Fuck me, Bob."

"I will not! I will only make love to you. I may thrush into you hard. I may tease you with moves on only an inch. But we will not just fuck."

"Even if that is what I want?"

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"Well, I want you to put it in me!"

"Again, your wish is my command, my lady."

"Pretend I'm just some slut you picked up at a sleazy bar. You want to fuck her and get her out of your life as quickly as you can."

"Remind me to take you shopping soon. There are a few outfits I think we will find fun."

"Ah, Mr. Kinky rears his beautiful head," she said as she grabbed my hardening cock. "Want me to suck Mr. Kinky?"

"No, you had asked Mr. Kinky to fuck you and fuck you is what I will do to you. Just hang on if you can."

Sam squeezed my cock almost to hurting and said, "I'm holding on!"

"It is hard to fuck with your hand in the way."

"All the better to guide this monster cock into my cunt, Mr Kinky."

Sam took my cock and rubbed up and down her pussy getting me wet. My pre-cum helped in that process, too.

"My cunt aches for you. I want to come on you and with you."

"Whatever happened to the shy, demure young lady that couldn't say 'cunt' or 'motherfucker'?"

"You fucked the shy out of her! All I want is your cock, deep into my pussy. I want you to fuck my cunt until I shrivel up like a prune."

"One prune coming up!" I laughed.

I entered Sam. Her muscles holding my cock tightly. We didn't move for a moment. I then grabbed her around the waist and stood up. The impaling of my penis into her pussy made Sam cum.

I walked three steps to the couch and dropped Sam onto the cushions. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her 180 degrees. I plunged my cock into her so wet vagina. I reached under her and each hand grabbed a nipple. Squeezing and pinching, mashing her nipples into her tits caused an explosion of juice to exit her pussy. I pounded my cock into her. My abdomen pushing against her soft, firm ass. "Cum in me now! Let's cum together, Bob!"

I stopped at the deepest point I could get into Sam. "Do you want to cum again?" I asked. "FUCK YES I DO!!"

"What if I don't want you to cum? Can you hold off for me?"

"No way! I cum thinking about making love to you. With your cock in me, all I can think about is cuming. Long, wonderful cums, Mr. Kinky, please."

"Then I may just have to separate myself from you to cool you off."

"Fuck me, I'm your slut!"

I rode Sam hard. I fucked her cunt as if it would be my last fuck ever.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Sam yelled. "You make me cum so much. I love your dick!"

I increased the pace to match her hips pushing back into me. "Take my cum, you fucking whore!" I said when I erupted my the 5th time today (?), who counts?

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh fucking shit!" Say moaned.

It took nearly 10 minutes for us to catch our breath. "Mr. Kinky is a fun cock to know," Sam said. I looked at her radiant face and kissed her softly. "I think Mr. Kinky likes you, Sam."

"I know I nearly broke him but then I could have died already knowing heaven."

We moved into each others arms. I kissed her hair. We slept.

12